PDA

View Full Version : tPF Hillary Clinton is hiding things that

Archer0915
10-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Will put her in prison, Trump is a distraction!

A distraction! That is what is going on with the Tax issue and the Miss Universe.

It shows the attention span of most Americans is NIL!

People plead the 5th and did not show up for questioning... The 5th is plead out of fear!

Fear of prosecution! Perhaps it was fear of retribution.

So why can Hillary not release transcripts of paid speeches? Did she delete those?

How about correspondence between donors and the foundation! She already wiped her server with a cloth or something! Our only access to it is from the stuff that her unsecured illegal server leaked!

This may be why Conservatives do not give a shit.

NapRover
10-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Will put her in prison, Trump is a distraction!

A distraction! That is what is going on with the Tax issue and the Miss Universe.

It shows the attention span of most Americans is NIL!

People plead the 5th and did not show up for questioning... The 5th is plead out of fear!

Fear of prosecution! Perhaps it was fear of retribution.

So why can Hillary not release transcripts of paid speeches? Did she delete those?

How about correspondence between donors and the foundation! She already wiped her server with a cloth or something! Our only access to it is from the stuff that her unsecured illegal server leaked!

This may be why Conservatives do not give a $#@!.
Long live Guccifer!!

Archer0915
10-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Long live Guccifer!!

What does this have to do with a hacker with some identification?

What this has to do with is people knowingly breaking the law, I mean they plead the 5th! So they were either informed that it was illegal or knew that it was illegal or are scared of retribution for telling the truth. Who really cares who hacked it or if it was hacked? Well I do care if it was hacked but only because it could endanger US assets at home and abroad.

We would not have this issue if the rules had been followed.

What is she hiding?

Archer0915
10-02-2016, 04:08 PM
http://nypost.com/2016/09/28/the-fbis-hillary-email-probe-is-looking-even-more-like-a-coverup/

But now we learn that some of them were immunized despite lying to Comey’s investigators.
In the latest bombshell from Congress’ probe into what’s looking more and more like an FBI whitewash (or coverup) of criminal behavior by the Democratic nominee and her aides, the Denver-based tech who destroyed subpoenaed emails from Clinton’s server allegedly lied to FBI agents after he got an immunity deal...

“When I was at the Department of Justice, your reward for lying to a federal agent was a potential obstruction of justice charge,” House Judiciary Committee member Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) said. “It wasn’t immunity.”
Ratcliffe argued Combetta violated the terms of his immunity agreement and therefore “shouldn’t have immunity anymore.”
Another panel member, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), established that former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills also lied when she told agents she had no idea Clinton maintained a private email server. She once sent the server administrator a message asking “is server ok” after emails she sent Clinton kept bouncing back. Yet Mills continued to get immunity as well...

Archer0915
10-02-2016, 04:29 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/10/01/state-department-admits-lost-clinton-foundation-email/

The State Department has admitted it lost a 2012 email between Hillary Clinton aide Jake Sullivan and a Clinton Foundation employee, which may demonstrate a financial conflict of interest for the former secretary of state.The Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-clintons-big-fat-greek-bond-wedding/article/2603174) describes the message as follows:

The email contained an attachment memo about Greek bonds — a significant detail given the heavy investments Clinton’s son-in-law, Marc Mezvinsky, was making in the Greek economic recovery during that same period.
Chelsea Clinton, Mezvinsky’s wife, is a board member at the Clinton Foundation. The fact that one of Clinton’s closest aides shared insider information about the economic climate in Greece with the foundation — just one year after Mezvinsky and fellow Goldman Sachs alum founded a hedge fund that operated primarily by placing bets on international economic trends — raises questions about the many potential conflicts of interest that could have arisen from the Clintons’ web of connections.
The email in question was provided earlier this month to conservative-leaning Citizens United through the Freedom of Information Act. Sent in July 2012 from Sullivan to Amitabh Desai, a Clinton Foundation employee, and Justin Cooper, an aide to Bill Clinton, the message indicates a memo titled “Solidarity Bonds Greece Revised” was attached to the email.
But after a lawyer from Citizens United asked the State Department to provide a copy of the attachment, government attorneys said the agency “does not have” the original email authored by Sullivan.
Mezvinsky was touting a strategy for making money by “betting that the Greek bailout would raise the price of bonds” and had attracted some big investors who also happened to be major donors to the Clinton Foundation.
Mezvinsky’s former employer Goldman Sachs was also involved, bringing skills accumulated during what Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/03/clinton-sought-secret-info-on-eu-bailout-plans-as-son-in-laws-doomed-hedge-fund-gambled-on-greece.html) described as “a checkered history of manipulating the value of Greek debt, to the detriment of Greece.”

The Washington Examiner writes:

Investments in Mezvinsky’s fund came while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state. While her discussion of the Greek economic crisis in emails is expected given the nature of her position, the fact that her team shared information about Greek bonds with outsiders raises questions.
This is not the first time (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/03/hillary-clinton-son-law-lost-calpers-money-betting-greek-bonds/) questions about Clinton using government information, possibly including classified documents, to assist Mezvinski’s hedge fund have been raised. Privileged information about Greek bailout plans would obviously have been very useful to the fund Hillary Clinton’s son-in-law was managing.
As it turned out, he needed a lot of help because the $325 million fund went belly-up (http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/05/marc-mezvinsky-clinton-hedge-fund-greece), after losing ninety percent of its value.
Citizens United (http://www.citizensunited.org/) wants to see the “Solidarity Bonds Greece Revised” document that was attached to Jake Sullivan’s email to find out what sort of information might have been flowing from the State Department through the Clinton Foundation, and ultimately to Hillary Clinton’s son-in-law, but now the State Department has evidently “lost” that email, along with its attachment.
“Hillary Clinton truly left her mark on the State Department – why do the most important emails always end up missing? The State Department should explain to the American people why this information is unavailable,” said an exasperated J.T. Mastranadi, spokesman for Citizens United.

But progressives are all up in arms about Trump doing his job and practicing good stewardship in his fiduciary duties.

And let us not forget the get away driver contestant winner. Yeah distraction.

Archer0915
10-02-2016, 04:30 PM
https://sputniknews.com/us/20161002/1045929447/hillary-clinton-foundation-email-greece.html

Archer0915
10-02-2016, 04:32 PM
State Department attorneys admitted Wednesday that they had lost copies of a 2012 email between Jake Sullivan, a top former aide to Hillary Clinton, and an employee of the Clinton Foundation.
The email contained an attachment memo about Greek bonds — a significant detail given the heavy investments Clinton's son-in-law, Marc Mezvinsky, was making in the Greek economic recovery during that same period.
Chelsea Clinton, Mezvinsky's wife, is a board member at the Clinton Foundation. The fact that one of Clinton's closest aides shared insider information about the economic climate in Greece with the foundation — just one year after Mezvinsky and fellow Goldman Sachs alum founded a hedge fund that operated primarily by placing bets on international economic trends — raises questions about the many potential conflicts of interest that could have arisen from the Clintons' web of connections.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-clintons-big-fat-greek-bond-wedding/article/2603174

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Hillary Clinton doesn't need to hide anything. She has the media actively running interference for her. They will gladly and dutifully only dig so deep. Once the corruption is discovered, they stop and go into the Clinton defense mode.

They will expose it years later when it no longer matters.

Archer0915
10-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Where are her defenders in this thread?

Bethere
10-02-2016, 07:42 PM

Not posting out of respect to my friend, archer.

Your being wrong brings me no amusement.

Archer0915
10-02-2016, 07:53 PM
Not posting out of respect to my friend, archer.

Your being wrong brings me no amusement.

Well why all the 5ths?

Honestly I would either like full disclosure by both of them of all questionable items or both of them and the media need to drop it.

Hell both of them may be hiding something, we know Hillary is or there would be no need for the 5th.

EDIT: By the way Bethere my tPF is to just prevent trolls, I like a good argument or debate.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 08:26 PM
They're out there.

Peter1469
10-02-2016, 08:40 PM
Wiki leaks is about to dump more evidence of Clinton crimes. Enjoy.

Cthulhu
10-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Wiki leaks is about to dump more evidence of Clinton crimes. Enjoy.
Her crimes could easily become a series of books.

Allegations could be a sequel series.

Fear profits a man nothing.

Bethere
10-02-2016, 09:58 PM
Well why all the 5ths?

Honestly I would either like full disclosure by both of them of all questionable items or both of them and the media need to drop it.

Hell both of them may be hiding something, we know Hillary is or there would be no need for the 5th.

EDIT: By the way @Bethere (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1988) my tPF is to just prevent trolls, I like a good argument or debate.

Those aides had good representation. They knew that the biggest danger they faced was from the investigation rather than any activity they took part in or observed.

Pleading the fifth is not an acknowledgement of guilt.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 10:05 PM
It's an acknowledgement that if they answered truthfully, they would incriminate them self.

Bethere
10-02-2016, 10:29 PM
It's an acknowledgement that if they answered truthfully, they would incriminate them self.

It really is not. It is a constitutional right.

Captain Obvious
10-02-2016, 10:31 PM

When a potential POTUS needs to enact a constitutional right in order to protect themself then one should ask why and what they're hiding.

Of course lemmings like you could care less.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 10:32 PM

To not incriminate one's self.

Captain Obvious
10-02-2016, 10:32 PM
If Trump exercised the 5th, the bedshitting from the left would be unprecedented.

Bethere
10-02-2016, 10:39 PM
When a potential POTUS needs to enact a constitutional right in order to protect themself then one should ask why and what they're hiding.

Of course lemmings like you could care less.

Did you see hillary's testimony before the select committee? It is almost impossible to testify for 11 hours straight without contradicting yourself at sone point. Only someone like hillary could endure what she has endured.

That explains the fifth amendment bit. Five were granted immunity and forced to testify. Neither they, nor Hillary were charged with any offenses.

That is why I wanted her all along. I knew she could beat you with her will.

I wanted to win, and by the grace of God we shall.

This lemming is out of here. I don't cherish the abuse.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 10:40 PM

People don't exercise their 5th amendment privelidge just to be a pain in the ass. They do so because they would incriminate themselves in the commission of a crime if they did not.

Bethere
10-02-2016, 10:42 PM
If Trump exercised the 5th, the bedshitting from the left would be unprecedented.

Trump's ego is too big to ever take the fifth.

Bethere
10-02-2016, 10:42 PM
People don't exercise their 5th amendment privelidge just to be a pain in the ass. They do so because they would incriminate themselves in the commission of a crime if they did not.

Why don't you like the us constitution?

Clinton never invoked the fifth.

Captain Obvious
10-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Trump's ego is too big to ever take the fifth.

So Rodham's ego is to fragile to fess the truth up.

Agreed.

Bethere
10-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Well why all the 5ths?

EDIT: By the way @Bethere (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1988) my tPF is to just prevent trolls, I like a good argument or debate.

Well I'm out of here. Now you know why I didn't post before, and I refuse to be the token democrat on this thread.

Maybe one of the others could dress up as bethere and they can pretend I am here.

You are a good poster, archer. Try to inspire the others.

valley ranch
10-02-2016, 10:49 PM
I decline to answer on the grounds that my answer might tend to incriminate me!

I refuse to answer on the ground that my answer may tend to incriminate me'

Witch answer sounds better?

Tahuyaman
10-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Why don't you like the us constitution?

Clinton never invoked the fifth.

why do you always create these dumb diversions?