PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Portrait of a Typical Trumpkin

Bo-4
10-02-2016, 02:34 PM
If this wasn't so sad i'd be LoL-ing (actually, i'm LoL-ing anyway).

"Finally, someone who thinks like me"
:biglaugh:

She lit a cigarette. Her boyfriend, Kevin Lisovich, was next to her on the couch, drifting to sleep, a pillow over his head. On the ottoman was her cellphone, her notes on the speakers so far — “LOCK HER UP!!” she had written — and the anti-anxiety pills she kept in a silver vial on her key chain.

She was a 52-year-old woman who had worked 20 years for the railroad, had once been a Democrat and was now a Republican, and counted herself among the growing swath of people who occupied the fringes of American politics but were increasingly becoming part of the mainstream.

Like millions of others, she believed that President Obama was a Muslim. And like so many she had gotten to know online through social media, she also believed that he was likely gay, that Michelle Obama could be a man, and that the Obama children were possibly kidnapped from a family now searching for them.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘finally-someone-who-thinks-like-me’/ar-BBwSGYe?li=BBnb7Kz

Melanie and Kevin outside their home in western PA:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ce/d4/ef/ced4ef779579b5fea9739c4f10784748.jpg

Common
10-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Lol arent you the lil fella that gets all upset when non liberals make negative references about them.

So far today youve called us 4 or 5 different names, personally I think its cute :)

Bo-4
10-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Lol arent you the lil fella that gets all upset when non liberals make negative references about them.

So far today youve called us 4 or 5 different names, personally I think its cute :)

Read the story .. unbelievably (believably actually), it's true! ;)

Captain Obvious
10-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Portrait of a Rodham supporter

http://i2.wp.com/www.conservativenewsandviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FEMA_-_29783_-_Workers_unemployed_by_the_freeze_in_California.jp g

Bo-4
10-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Portrait of a Rodham supporter

http://i2.wp.com/www.conservativenewsandviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FEMA_-_29783_-_Workers_unemployed_by_the_freeze_in_California.jp g

Probably some truth to that ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tN6ld4eqdU

AZ Jim
10-02-2016, 03:09 PM
I just read the link post in the OP. It gives insight as to a very scary problem in parts of America. In this case the woman needs mental health intervention.

Bo-4
10-02-2016, 03:16 PM
I just read the link post in the OP. It gives insight as to a very scary problem in parts of America. In this case the woman needs mental health intervention.

It's really a well done little portrait isn't it?

Especially telling is where she gets her information (Infowars, MrConservative etc).

Yep, Mel (like her hero "Big Daddy") needs help.

Chris
10-02-2016, 03:17 PM
This elitist attitude seems to crop up in so many liberal criticisms of what are essentially Americans no better no worse than you but held to be somehow deplorable.

Bo-4
10-02-2016, 03:20 PM
This elitist attitude seems to crop up in so many liberal criticisms of what are essentially Americans no better no worse than you but held to be somehow deplorable.

Chris, read the entire piece. It's pretty much straight up reporting.

Doubt if many Hillarians are quite as crazy as this one.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Portrait of a Typical Trumpkin
There is no such thing as a "typical" Trump supporter. I know several and they are all vastly different than one another. Some are professional people and others are blue collar. I know a couple who were quite liberal in their choice of candidates in the past. Hacks don't have the ability to understand that.

Bo-4
10-02-2016, 03:43 PM
There is no such thing as a "typical" Trump supporter. I know several and they are all vastly different than one another. Some are professional people and others are blue collar. I know a couple who were quite liberal in their choice of candidates in the past. Hacks don't have the ability to understand that.

Yes we know Mudboy, you are a non-partisan :D

Nobody is suggesting that all Trump supporters are this crazy.

But guarantee you 10-15% of them are!

Chris
10-02-2016, 03:44 PM

How are you better?

Bo-4
10-02-2016, 03:48 PM
How are you better?

Than THAT lady?

I hope you don't believe me to be quite that crazy.

But in case you do, que sera sera!

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Bo-4 is just a hack who has no ability to defend his political views with anything that resembles reason. Just partisan hackery.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
How are you better? He can't even answer that one.

Safety
10-02-2016, 03:52 PM
Yes we know Mudboy, you are a non-partisan :D

Nobody is suggesting that all Trump supporters are this crazy.

But guarantee you 10-15% of them are!

Cease with the name calling

Archer0915
10-02-2016, 04:02 PM

She lit a cigarette. Her boyfriend, Kevin Lisovich, was next to her on the couch, drifting to sleep, a pillow over his head. On the ottoman was her cellphone, her notes on the speakers so far — “LOCK HER UP!!” she had written — and the anti-anxiety pills she kept in a silver vial on her key chain.

She was a 52-year-old woman who had worked 20 years for the railroad, had once been a Democrat and was now a Republican, and counted herself among the growing swath of people who occupied the fringes of American politics but were increasingly becoming part of the mainstream.

Like millions of others, she believed that President Obama was a Muslim. And like so many she had gotten to know online through social media, she also believed that he was likely gay, that Michelle Obama could be a man, and that the Obama children were possibly kidnapped from a family now searching for them.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘finally-someone-who-thinks-like-me’/ar-BBwSGYe?li=BBnb7Kz

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ce/d4/ef/ced4ef779579b5fea9739c4f10784748.jpg

Funny they look 100% like Clinton people.

Dangermouse
10-02-2016, 04:37 PM
BBC World showed a California ladies group who call themselves Trumpettes, and are committed to "spreading the good news" They shared a prayer before the interview, and a look of being pre-embalmed.

exotix
10-02-2016, 04:40 PM
My Trumpkin portrait submission ... LOL

http://i68.tinypic.com/2j304ub.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ii8tqo.jpg

hanger4
10-02-2016, 05:03 PM
Better title for the OP;

Washington Post Takes Advantage of Mentally Ill Woman to Smear Trump

Peter1469
10-02-2016, 05:12 PM
The working class people are voting for Trump because they believe the globalists like Hillary and her ilk are traitors.

Cletus
10-02-2016, 07:50 PM
Portrait of a Typical Trumpkin

This comes from the fact that most Leftists do not see people as people. They see them as part of a group.

Watch them right here on the forum. There never refer to individuals as individuals. They simply don't understand the concept. To them, people are white, black, brown, Asian, homosexual, heterosexual, male, female, some imaginary subgroup... no one is just a person. Everyone has to go into a box and they think that just because they themselves are easily programmed to march in lockstep, everyone in every one of those boxes is the same as everyone else in that particular box.

Chris
10-02-2016, 07:54 PM
This comes from the fact that most Leftists do not see people as people. They see them as part of a group.

Watch them right here on the forum. There never refer to individuals as individuals. They simply don't understand the concept. To them, people are white, black, brown, Asian, homosexual, heterosexual, male, female, some imaginary subgroup... no one is just a person. Everyone has to go into a box and they think that just because they themselves are easily programmed to march in lockstep, everyone in every one of those boxes is the same as everyone else in that particular box.

It's an individualism that, I think, went haywire into collectivism. What else could result with an agenda of egalitarianism but we all become one, not with society, however, but with the state.

zelmo1234
10-02-2016, 07:58 PM

I give you exotix?

zelmo1234
10-02-2016, 08:02 PM
What we have here is a Typical Liberal response to everyone that does not agree with them and there take from the rich and give to the government, moral Decline, and take the USA down to the level of third world countries.

They preach tolerance, but never practices it.

It is why I have been preaching to end business dealings we these creatures, because Liberals are the lowest from of life on the planet and there is no truth in them.

exotix
10-02-2016, 08:25 PM
I give you exotix?I don't vote Lib ... I vote against this deplorable thing called conservatism ... since Bush ... http://i65.tinypic.com/j8flti.gif

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Bush wasn't a conservative.

Crepitus
10-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Living here in Kansas I know a large number of Trump Supports, and they seem to come in two types. The first type is the group of average but misinformed folks who think Trump is the best of a bad lot. They have brains, jobs, and everything else you would expect of a functioning person, they've just been misled. They are the majority of Trump's voters. But not a very large majority.

The second type however is very close to the person discussed in the linked piece. They are rabid racists, firmly convinced that the mexicans have taken their jobs and are preparing to rape their women folk, believe our current president is the founder of Isis (who is coming to kill them any day now) and a gay Muslim from Kenya who immigrated to the US as a child with the sole intention of raising his own Muslim army to destroy the god fearing peoples of America. No, they aren't by any stretch all of Trump's supporters. But they are a decent sized minority.

Peter1469
10-02-2016, 08:33 PM
I don't vote Lib ... I vote against this deplorable thing called conservatism ... since Bush ... http://i65.tinypic.com/j8flti.gif

The franchise must be stripped from the dim.

Bush was a lib. Not a conservative.

Peter1469
10-02-2016, 08:36 PM
Living here in Kansas I know a large number of Trump Supports, and they seem to come in two types. The first type is the group of average but misinformed folks who think Trump is the best of a bad lot. They have brains, jobs, and everything else you would expect of a functioning person, they've just been misled. They are the majority of Trump's voters. But not a very large majority.

The second type however is very close to the person discussed in the linked piece. They are rabid racists, firmly convinced that the mexicans have taken their jobs and are preparing to rape their women folk, believe our current president is the founder of Isis (who is coming to kill them any day now) and a gay Muslim from Kenya who immigrated to the US as a child with the sole intention of raising his own Muslim army to destroy the god fearing peoples of America. No, they aren't by any stretch all of Trump's supporters. But they are a decent sized minority.

Nationalism or the march towards globalism

Crepitus
10-02-2016, 08:41 PM
Nationalism or the march towards globalism

Neither set of Trump supporters can even spell those words.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 08:41 PM

A conservative never would have created the Department of Homeland Security and supported the patriot Act.

Chris
10-02-2016, 08:46 PM
No Child Left Behind, Medicare Drug Bill, Immigration were all taken from Ed Kennedy.

And he spent like a drunken sailor.

Bush a conservative? LOL. Big government con. Liberalism at its worst.

zelmo1234
10-02-2016, 08:46 PM

I have yet to meet such a person. But I have met the Hillary Supporters, and they want Hillary because they need their Welfares so they don't have to work

Crepitus
10-02-2016, 08:48 PM
I have yet to meet such a person. But I have met the Hillary Supporters, and they want Hillary because they need their Welfares so they don't have to work

Clinton has her fair share of nuts as well, but I haven't seen any who are ranting about "welfares".

Crepitus
10-02-2016, 08:50 PM

If you do that then today's "conservatives" will never win another election. That would be bad, we need some balance.

Peter1469
10-02-2016, 08:51 PM
If you do that then today's "conservatives" will never win another election. That would be bad, we need some balance.

the franchise = vote.

If the dumb people can't vote the (D) is gone.

Crepitus
10-02-2016, 08:54 PM
the franchise = vote.

If the dumb people can't vote the (D) is gone.

Lol, wouldn't you be surprised it turns out to be the other way.

Cletus
10-02-2016, 08:58 PM

There is no way it could.

Crepitus
10-02-2016, 09:00 PM
There is no way it could.

Come on people. You guys don't even wanna go to school cause the liberal educators might getcha!

Lol. Take the vote away from stupid people and it ain't the democrats that are going away.

Cletus
10-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Come on people. You guys don't even wanna go to school cause the liberal educators might getcha!

Lol. Take the vote away from stupid people and it ain't the democrats that are going away.

It absolutely would be. If Democrats were not stump stupid, they would not be Democrats.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 09:04 PM
No Child Left Behind, Medicare Drug Bill, Immigration were all taken from Ed Kennedy.

And he spent like a drunken sailor.

Bush a conservative? LOL. Big government con. Liberalism at its worst.

But he claimed to be pro-life and got a tax cut, so the liberals use that to say he was a conservative.

Crepitus
It absolutely would be. If Democrats were not stump stupid, they would not be Democrats.

Thoroughly Indoctinated. SMH

Crepitus
But he claimed to be pro-life and got a tax cut, so the liberals use that to say he was a conservative.

Lol, he and the Republican party both said he was conservative.

Dangermouse
10-02-2016, 09:05 PM
It's not Trump's voters who come from the educated end of the population. Look at the polling breakdowns.

Tahuyaman
10-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Lol, he and the Republican party both said he was conservative.

Until he proved that he wasn't.

Peter1469
10-02-2016, 09:10 PM

It wouldn't. The dims are big fans of government largess. They could not possibly be responsible for themselves.

Crepitus
10-02-2016, 09:13 PM
It wouldn't. The dims are big fans of government largess. They could not possibly be responsible for themselves.

Take a look at who's voting for whom.

exotix
10-02-2016, 09:17 PM
What we have here is a Typical Liberal response to everyone that does not agree with them and there take from the rich and give to the government, moral Decline, and take the USA down to the level of third world countries.

They preach tolerance, but never practices it.

It is why I have been preaching to end business dealings we these creatures, because Liberals are the lowest from of life on the planet and there is no truth in them.Caption this ... http://s9.tinypic.com/so5un5_th.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/10gxua8.jpg

Cletus
10-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Thoroughly Indoctinated. SMH

Just a realist.

Cletus
10-02-2016, 11:44 PM
It's not Trump's voters who come from the educated end of the population. Look at the polling breakdowns.

You are conflating "educated" with "intelligent".

Bad idea.

Bethere
10-02-2016, 11:46 PM
Caption this ... http://s9.tinypic.com/so5un5_th.jpg

Bethere
10-02-2016, 11:55 PM
See you 11-08-16, smart guy.

Be there!

Crepitus
10-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Just a realist.

Then try some reality. Look around man! Do you see intelligent decision making going on among your conservative friends? Do you think smart people are the ones who saddled the party with this disaster named The Donald? Are the Bright ones showing up at Trump's spittle spewing rallies and cheering his every contradictory statement? Is it educated folks who are cheering his blatant racism?

Face it dude, if Pete got his wish and stupid people wdrent allowed to vote the Republican party would be a distant memory.

Crepitus
10-03-2016, 07:19 AM

If you slay me I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine!

JDubya
10-03-2016, 07:23 AM

So IOW, you don't like hearing the truth when it's about your own kind.

Got it.

Chris
10-03-2016, 08:16 AM
So IOW, you don't like hearing the truth when it's about your own kind.

Got it.

https://i.snag.gy/yCxoVE.jpg

Truth Detector
10-03-2016, 08:22 AM

How is this news or even the latest happenings?

Thread translation:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/s0lution/seal_dem_party.jpg

Truth Detector
10-03-2016, 08:23 AM
Read the story .. unbelievably (believably actually), it's true! ;)

It's anecdotal; DUH!

Liberals can be so gullible and dishonest. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
10-03-2016, 08:24 AM
Bo-4 is just a hack who has no ability to defend his political views with anything that resembles reason. Just partisan hackery.

Correction; he is a LEFTIST hack......

Truth Detector
10-03-2016, 08:26 AM
I don't vote Lib ... I vote against this deplorable thing called conservatism ... since Bush ... http://i65.tinypic.com/j8flti.gif

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t542/apple-sauce38/Positive%20Reactions/laughing/biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

Truth Detector
10-03-2016, 08:27 AM

There is NOTHING "informed" about supporting a sociopathic, corrupt politician like Hillary. It is ironically hypocritical for her supporters to claim anyone else is uninformed, or less than truthful or even inexperienced.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 08:54 AM
My Trumpkin portrait submission ... LOL

Gotta love angry, uncouth, old, uneducated white men with stupid red baseball caps. :D

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 08:55 AM

And you Tahu are rightist hacks. ;-)

exotix
10-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Gotta love angry, uncouth, old, uneducated white men with stupid red baseball caps. :DThat was probably troof defector ... LOL

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Bush wasn't a conservative.

And neither is Trump.

The Republican party let Tea Hags take over in 2010 and tossed intellectual conservatism under the bus.

Sad :(

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 09:00 AM

Agreed - I think it's around an even split or maybe 60% the well meaning Trumpkins and 40% your latter example.

Mac-7
10-03-2016, 09:05 AM
And neither is Trump.

The Republican party let Tea Hags take over in 2010 and tossed intellectual conservatism under the bus.

and as a wipe-every-nose big government barking-at-the-moon liberal you sure miss your old enemy, huh?

Tahuyaman
10-03-2016, 09:06 AM
And neither is Trump.

I've never claimed that Trump is a conservative. In fact, I've always said that he's a big government liberal. The rise of Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the tea party. There is no relationship there what-so-ever.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 09:08 AM
I've never claimed that Trump is a conservative. In fact, I've always said that he's a big government liberal. The rise of Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the tea party. There is no relationship there what-so-ever.

So if that's true, then why to 99% of Baggers, Birthers and Blowhards support Trump - is it because they're stupid?

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:08 AM
Funny they look 100% like Clinton people.

Being a hillbilly doesn't make you a Clinton supporter. Id wager most hate her.

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Better title for the OP;

Washington Post Takes Advantage of Mentally Ill Woman to Smear Trump

Lol. Is that really much better? I am aware you'd have to be mentally ill to stand by Chump but....

Just saying. :biglaugh:

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Neither set of Trump supporters can even spell those words.

LMAO... That's funny.

Archer0915

it works both ways... I will not say most hate but neither is really loved by their own party.

Chris

Point is being a hillbilly doesn't make you anything. Mocking others makes one a snob.

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:13 AM

Ugh. Nice.

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:14 AM
Point is being a hillbilly doesn't make you anything. Mocking others makes one a snob.

Lol. Come on Chris. We live in South Texas. If I see a dumb redneck doing something dumb I will laugh and point it out.

Tahuyaman
10-03-2016, 09:16 AM
So if that's true, then why to 99% of Baggers, Birthers and Blowhards support Trump - is it because they're stupid?

The only reason anyone is voting for Trump is because they can't stomach Clinton.

Besides, there's no demographic where Trump has 99% support. You have no idea what you are talking about.

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:16 AM

Dims? Ugh. Now you sound like "them."

Tahuyaman
10-03-2016, 09:17 AM
Lol. Come on Chris. We live in South Texas. If I see a dumb redneck doing something dumb I will laugh and point it out.

There are people who believe everyone from South Texas is a dumb redneck.

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 09:18 AM

Liberals sneer at what they refer to as 'flyover country'

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:19 AM
Caption this ... http://s9.tinypic.com/so5un5_th.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/10gxua8.jpg

OMG. My pumpkin grew an ugly toupee.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 09:20 AM
The only reason anyone is voting for Trump is because they can't stomach Clinton.

Besides, there's no demographic where Trump has 99% support. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Nonsense .. Trump reeled in the Tea Hags, racists and white nationalist types when he started his Birfer nonsense in 2009.

They constitute minimally half his base.

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:21 AM

Thread translation:

IOW: don't make fun of my kinfolk! ;)

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:22 AM

That's true. He's not radical... He's just crazy.

Tahuyaman
10-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Nonsense .. Trump reeled in the Tea Hags, racists and white nationalist types when he started his Birfer nonsense in 2009.

They constitute minimally half his base.

show me any proof that Trump has 99% support with the tea party folks. That was your original claim.

How did Clinton benefit from the birther / Obama is a secret Muslim thing when her camp tried it?

birddog

Mental health care is especially needed for liberals, since being liberal is a mental disease. Liberals lie all the time, hence this OP.

silvereyes
it works both ways... I will not say most hate but neither is really loved by their own party.

Fair enough.

Tahuyaman
10-03-2016, 09:24 AM
That's true. He's not radical... He's just crazy.

Yes, big government liberalism is crazy.

silvereyes

Yea for them. Me and Chris know better.

silvereyes
Liberals sneer at what they refer to as 'flyover country'

We do? Who lied to you about that?

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:25 AM
Yes, big government liberalism is crazy.

Lol. Nice going Mr. Checker.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 09:25 AM

Correct. There are times when mocking stupidity, racism, or small-mindedness is essential. Doing so doesn't necessarily make one a snob.

Tahuyaman
10-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Lol. Nice going Mr. Checker.

Ooooookkkkkkkkk...........

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 09:27 AM

Name one person in tPF who's ever said such a thing.

There are dumb rednecks here in Idaho too .. but they only constitute maybe a third of the citizenry in even the reddest states.

Chris
10-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Name one person in tPF who's ever said such a thing.

There are dumb rednecks here in Idaho too .. but they only constitute maybe a third of the citizenry in even the reddest states.

Back when I was a kid and still went to church we had a pastor who didn't like the smart dummies who stood in the vestibule rather than coming in and sitting in the pews. Point is there are dummies in any classification of people, even among those who consider themselves smart.

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 09:35 AM
We do? Who lied to you about that?

Fact the term even exists epitomizes the hunris of liberalism.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 09:35 AM
show me any proof that Trump has 99% support with the tea party folks. That was your original claim.

How did Clinton benefit from the birther / Obama is a secret Muslim thing when her camp tried it?

Goober Cruz was the Baggers' guy .. but now they are solidly behind Trump:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/22/tea-party-super-pac-endorses-donald-trump/
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/after-once-opposing-him-tea-party-patriots-finally-endorses-donald-trump/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/22/donald-trump-enjoys-support-of-tea-party-movement-/

Clinton's camp never "tried" Birferism. That's been debunked.

A low level volunteer forwarded an email of Obama in traditional Muslim garb. It was never planned by either Clinton or her staff.

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 09:42 AM
Goober Cruz was the Baggers' guy .. but now they are solidly behind Trump:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/22/tea-party-super-pac-endorses-donald-trump/
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/after-once-opposing-him-tea-party-patriots-finally-endorses-donald-trump/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/22/donald-trump-enjoys-support-of-tea-party-movement-/

Clinton's camp never "tried" Birferism. That's been debunked.

A low level volunteer forwarded an email of Obama in traditional Muslim garb. It was never planned by either Clinton or her staff.

Its irrelevant at this point. But if attempts to impugn Trump include his support for birtherism smear Hillary. Frankly, I don't give a shit if its true, I just want to pay less in taxes. Politician is synonymous with liar, an unfortunate truth, but a truth all the same. We don't want to do what she wants to do, I don't even want to do much of what he wants to do. The first casualty is truth.

She invented it. I don't care if its true, I iust need it to be debatable.

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Fact the term even exists epitomizes the hunris of liberalism.

Funny. I've never heard it.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Its irrelevant at this point. But if attempts to impugn Trump include his support for birtherism smear Hillary. Frankly, I don't give a shit if its true, I just want to pay less in taxes. Politician is synonymous with liar, an unfortunate truth, but a truth all the same. We don't want to do what she wants to do, I don't even want to do much of what he wants to do. The first casualty is truth.

She invented it. I don't care if its true, I iust need it to be debatable.

You are free to debate it .. but don't expect any legit news org to join you.

fact check hillary started birther movement (https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=fact+check+hillary+started+birther+movement&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8)

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Funny. I've never heard it.

Strains credulllity. Google it, its a term in common parlance.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 09:46 AM
IOW: don't make fun of my kinfolk! ;)

Too much inbreeding ;-)

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 09:48 AM
You are free to debate it .. but don't expect any legit news org to join you.

fact check hillary started birther movement (https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=fact+check+hillary+started+birther+movement&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8)

Her supporters explored it, they definitely looked at it in a way that really that action SHOULD be attribitable to the campaign because the people within the campaign emailed about it. She'd have to have been stupid NOT to explore the issue actually. If they weren't looking for skeletons in tje closet, I'd be shicked. Of course there were and there were enough references out there that they surely would've looked at it.

Because ultimately the issue of meeting the qualification, even if patently obvious, is one that should be explored for the sheer sake that if your opponent doesn't qualify, its an automatic kill shot.

And ultimately, given Cruz, the location of his birth doesn't matter. So really who gives a shit anyway

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Strains credukllity. Google it, its a term in common parlance.

Yah, are you calling me a liar???? I assure you if I've heard of something I will effing tell you.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Her supporters explored it, they definitely looked at it in a way that really that action SHOULD be attribitable to the campaign because the people within the campaign emailed about it. She'd have to have been stupid NOT to explore the issue actually. If they weren't looking for skeletons in tje closet, I'd be shicked. Of course there were and there were enough references out there that they surely would've looked at it.

Because ultimately the issue of meeting the qualification, even if patently obvious, is one that should be explored for the sheer sake that if your opponent doesn't qualify, its an automatic kill shot.

And ultimately, given Cruz, the location of his birth doesn't matter. So really who gives a shit anyway

It was a low level VOLUNTEER who forwarded a stupid email. That individual was sent home.

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 09:57 AM
Too much inbreeding ;-)

google up where 1st cousin marriage legal....

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 09:58 AM
It was a low level VOLUNTEER who forwarded a stupid email. That individual was sent home.

The email circulated. The Clinton campaign unquestionably explored Obama's qualifications. Only a complete moron wouldn't have.

Subdermal
10-03-2016, 10:01 AM
OP: morally bankrupt.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 10:02 AM
The email circulated. The Clinton campaign unquestionably explored Obama's qualifications. Only a complete moron wouldn't have.

Uhhh no, it was received, but not forwarded by any paid Clinton staffers.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2007/12/clinton-staffer-on-anti-obama-email-chain-updated-004503

Cletus
10-03-2016, 10:03 AM
Ugh. Nice.

True.

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 10:04 AM
Uhhh no, it was received, but not forwarded by any paid Clinton staffers.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2007/12/clinton-staffer-on-anti-obama-email-chain-updated-004503

Nonsense, you can believe that if you want to. Anybody with half a brain would've said, "You know what, maybe there's more to it" -- definitely worth a look see.

Enough people at the tine were even looking at McCain's eligibility such that the Senate passes a resolution expressing the Senate's opinion that McCain was eligible (which of course wouldn't be worth a hill of beans). But trust me McCain's opponents were at least thinking of NBC asa threshold issue simply because he hadn't been born here.

To suggest Clinton campaign didn't look into Obama's status as a NBC is just absurd.

Cletus
10-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Correct. There are times when mocking stupidity, racism, or small-mindedness is essential.

That is why people point at you and laugh a lot.

You didn't really think it was because of your shoes, did you?

Crepitus
10-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Agreed - I think it's around an even split or maybe 60% the well meaning Trumpkins and 40% your latter example.

60/40 at the worst. Maybe even 70/30 but the 30 are so damn loud.

Chris
10-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Clinton baits, Trump takes the bait, and we argue about hillbillies. Things are falling apart.

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 10:13 AM
Clinton baits, Trump takes the bait, and we argue about hillbillies. Things are falling apart.

Big difference between hillbilly and redneck, Chris!

Crepitus
10-03-2016, 10:17 AM

Yes.

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 10:21 AM

Lol. True.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Nonsense, you can believe that if you want to. Anybody with half a brain would've said, "You know what, maybe there's more to it" -- definitely worth a look see.

Enough people at the tine were even looking at McCain's eligibility such that the Senate passes a resolution expressing the Senate's opinion that McCain was eligible (which of course wouldn't be worth a hill of beans). But trust me McCain's opponents were at least thinking of NBC asa threshold issue simply because he hadn't been born here.

To suggest Clinton campaign didn't look into Obama's status as a NBC is just absurd.

A lot of people looked into it - i'm sure a few paid Clintonistas did as well. That might have taken a few weeks prior to being summarily disregarded.

Again, there is ZERO evidence that any of them perpetuated either the Birther or Muslim crap.

Btw, i'm not a Clinton supporter (voting for Stein) .. merely prefer facts to conjecture.

Chris
10-03-2016, 10:32 AM

Thread translation:

It's anecdotal; DUH!

Liberals can be so gullible and dishonest. :biglaugh:

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t542/apple-sauce38/Positive%20Reactions/laughing/biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

These, including the implied and the direct insult, are posted in bad faith. Try to discuss topic instead.

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 10:33 AM
A lot of people looked into it - i'm sure a few paid Clintonistas did as well. That might have taken a few weeks prior to being summarily disregarded.

Again, there is ZERO evidence that any of them perpetuated either the Birther or Muslim crap.

Btw, i'm not a Clinton supporter (voting for Stein) .. merely prefer facts to conjecture.

Sure there is. It perpetuated. As if she's 'above it' or something. And ultimately theee's nothing wrong with questioning constitutional qualifications ANYWAY. Fact Obama is black, well then to do so makes one a racist I suppose. But McCain and Cruz were too. White, black, Hispanic, your constitutional qualification to he President is a legitimate public issue.

American isn't a race. While the vast majority of people you can GUESS that they were born here, the native demeanor isn't dispositive. Its also potentially indicative of a young migration to the US.

How do we know any of these assholes meet the constitutional qualifications to be President? You're taking their word on it. And they're fucking liars to begin with so why believe any of them?

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 10:35 AM
google up where 1st cousin marriage legal....

By my count - 1st cousin marriage is allowed with no holds barred in 20 states.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 10:36 AM

LolZ :D

Chris
10-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Big difference between hillbilly and redneck, Chris!

https://s10.postimg.org/5i3o9dnrd/redneck.gif

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 10:43 AM
By my count - 1st cousin marriage is allowed with no holds barred in 20 states.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

Quite a few NORTHERN states

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Quite a few NORTHERN states

Yep, New York was a real surprise for me!

Newpublius
10-03-2016, 10:50 AM

And odds are they're not going to know or care anyway. Same surname might provoke a qiestion, but obviously not all 1st cousins have same surname.

Chris
10-03-2016, 10:50 AM

Californication was no surprise.

Bo-4
10-03-2016, 11:08 AM
Californication was no surprise.

True, nor were Alabama, Alaska, Georgia, North Carolina or South Carolina. ;)

Peter1469
10-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Dims? Ugh. Now you sound like "them."

It is an actual term of art relating to below average IQ. Brights are above average.

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 02:18 PM
https://s10.postimg.org/5i3o9dnrd/redneck.gif

I knew it! I seent you last week! I drove by yo crib last week! Did you hear me honk?!

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 02:19 PM
It is an actual term of art relating to below average IQ. Brights are above average.

Yah, sure. That's what you meant.

Ugh x 10.

Chris
10-03-2016, 02:28 PM
I knew it! I seent you last week! I drove by yo crib last week! Did you hear me honk?!

Why yes I did and waved and gave a rebel yell yaaaaaahooooeeeeeee. If you'd get that muffler fixed you'd'a hear'd me.

silvereyes
10-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Why yes I did and waved and gave a rebel yell yaaaaaahooooeeeeeee. If you'd get that muffler fixed you'd'a hear'd me.

Shhhhhh, it's not a busted muffler. I gots me some glass packs on my To'yo'ta!!!

(at least that's what I told the po-po)

DGUtley
10-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Portrait of a Typical Trumpkin-- There is no such thing as a "typical" Trump supporter. I know several and they are all vastly different than one another. Some are professional people and others are blue collar. I know a couple who were quite liberal in their choice of candidates in the past. Hacks don't have the ability to understand that.

There are some of us that just can't bear the thought of what a far left court will do to this country. Cankles has said that she'd appoint justices that will support the reversal of Heller. You guys say that she doesn't want to take our guns, but explain how her comments doesn't constitute a step towards the "taking of our guns". Now, let's throw in the rest of it: open borders, amnesty for illegals, etc. and while you can disagree with our position, our positions are founded on long-standing legal principles and we're nutjobs? Really?