PDA

View Full Version : The Truth about The Republican Party

Cigar
10-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Personally I don't think these people are crazy because this is what they not only believe in they teach this to their young. I think the best thing that has come out of the Election of Barack Obama, was the expedient surfacing of inbreed American Feeling that has been hidden under the surface for far too long. It's time that Americans free themselves of their true feeling and I'm grateful that this Election has allowed individuals to say what is really on their minds so that everyone could truly understand them for what they really are and what they really think.

Now the face that no prominent political figure will ever explain this ... proves that this is not crazy talk, but rather true feelings.

Arkansas State Rep: ‘If Slavery Were So God-Awful, Why Didn’t Jesus Or Paul Condemn It?’

After Arkansas Republicans disavowed a book by state representative Jon Hubbard (R-AR) claiming slavery was “a blessing in disguise” for African Americans, Hubbard’s colleague, state Rep. Loy Mauch (R-AR) has been outed by the Arkansas Times for his pro-slavery, pro-Confederacy letters to the editor over the past decade. Mauch’s run for reelection this year is backed by the Arkansas Republican Party.

In letters to the Democrat-Gazette, Mauch vehemently defended slavery and repeatedly suggested Jesus condoned it:

If slavery were so God-awful, why didn’t Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn’t there a war before 1861?The South has always stood by the Constitution and limited government. When one attacks the Confederate Battle Flag, he is certainly denouncing these principles of government as well as Christianity.

His other letters call Abraham Lincoln a Marxist and celebrate the Confederate flag as “a symbol of Christian liberty vs. the new world order.” He also organized a conference in 2004 praising John Wilkes Booth and calling for the removal of an Abraham Lincoln statue. Mauch has been supported mainly by contributions from the Republican Party and other Arkansas candidates. Now, the state GOP is pulling all funds from Mauch, Hubbard and another state legislative candidate, Charlie Fuqua, who wants to expel all Muslims from the country and thinks rebellious children should receive the death penalty.

Read more: http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/10/09/975021/arkansas-state-rep-if-slavery-were-so-god-awful-why-didnt-jesus-or-paul-condemn-it/

Akula
10-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Personally I don't think these people are crazy because this is what they not only believe in they teach this to their young. I think the best thing that has come out of the Election of Barack Obama, was the expedient surfacing of inbreed American Feeling that has been hidden under the surface for far too long. It's time that Americans free themselves of their true feeling and I'm grateful that this Election has allowed individuals to say what is really on their minds so that everyone could truly understand them for what they really are and what they really think.

Now the face that no prominent political figure will ever explain this ... proves that this is not crazy talk, but rather true feelings.

Arkansas State Rep: ‘If Slavery Were So God-Awful, Why Didn’t Jesus Or Paul Condemn It?’

After Arkansas Republicans disavowed a book by state representative Jon Hubbard (R-AR) claiming slavery was “a blessing in disguise” for African Americans, Hubbard’s colleague, state Rep. Loy Mauch (R-AR) has been outed by the Arkansas Times for his pro-slavery, pro-Confederacy letters to the editor over the past decade. Mauch’s run for reelection this year is backed by the Arkansas Republican Party.

In letters to the Democrat-Gazette, Mauch vehemently defended slavery and repeatedly suggested Jesus condoned it:
If slavery were so God-awful, why didn’t Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn’t there a war before 1861?The South has always stood by the Constitution and limited government. When one attacks the Confederate Battle Flag, he is certainly denouncing these principles of government as well as Christianity.

His other letters call Abraham Lincoln a Marxist and celebrate the Confederate flag as “a symbol of Christian liberty vs. the new world order.” He also organized a conference in 2004 praising John Wilkes Booth and calling for the removal of an Abraham Lincoln statue. Mauch has been supported mainly by contributions from the Republican Party and other Arkansas candidates. Now, the state GOP is pulling all funds from Mauch, Hubbard and another state legislative candidate, Charlie Fuqua, who wants to expel all Muslims from the country and thinks rebellious children should receive the death penalty.

Read more: http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/10/09/975021/arkansas-state-rep-if-slavery-were-so-god-awful-why-didnt-jesus-or-paul-condemn-it/

Typical negro playing "legislator".

Guam might tip over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxF4AmsgaYE

Agravan
10-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Using a broad brush there, are we Cigar?
If you're judging the entire party by the actions or beliefs of one man then maybe you should remember the name Robert K. Byrd.

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Cigar, you are fortunate that your ancestors were sold by other Africans to white slave traders. Otherwise, where would you be? Brushing the flies off your face in some godforsaken African hellhole? Dodging machete wielding butchers in the Congo?

Calypso Jones
10-10-2012, 08:04 AM
I saw lawrence go off on t his last nite. I swear i thought he was going to start spitting saliva and actually now that i think about it he might have been. I know his eyes were bugging. Actually it was quite funny to watch.

and you know Cig. Now that i read a little more of your posted link....aren't you and the democrats trying to make some political hay off misrepresenting something this guy(s) said? I know...we all know that the secular anti-God left understands nothing of the bible and very likely they're misleading us on his remarks and their context. Then you state that republicans have stopped supporting the guy and you're STILL NOT SATISFIED. What are they supposed to do? Behead the guy??

Then you throw in one last bit of disinfo with this guy that you say says to ecxecute rebellious children. And you no doubt have never read the passage nor do you understand what it's talking about.

You're scared aren't you? Obama looked like a jackass last week after the debate. We get to see him act all big and justified in his remarks AFTER the fact that he got his ass handed to him. You have his back but really...does he have yours? This is the kind of guy that in a bar, if you need backup, he's making a beeline for the exit. You know it. we all know it.
This big bird thing...juvenile. The screams and stamping the feet...'Romney is a liar'. We all know that's not true. We know who the liar is. We know how he hates america. We know how he's divided this country more than it was prior to 1964. He's killing this country.

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Cigar, you are fortunate that your ancestors were sold by other Africans to white slave traders. Otherwise, where would you be? Brushing the flies off your face in some godforsaken African hellhole? Dodging machete wielding butchers in the Congo?

see its not just one guy.

Ive heard this same silly stuff from cons before

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:12 AM

Do you disagree? Why?

BTW, I'm not a Republican or what is called a conservative in the US.

Agravan
10-10-2012, 08:12 AM

Does that make it less true??

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 08:14 AM
He and MOST black Americans would have never been born.

To claim that anyone should not comment on this because they are black is plain silly

hanger4
10-10-2012, 08:19 AM

And Dems never say silly stuff ??

Jeebus

There are loonies everywhere, of every size, shape, political stripe and color.

BTW y'all need to start contracting painting, with a brush that size you could do a job in one swipe.

Agravan
10-10-2012, 08:19 AM

To claim that anyone should not comment on this because they are black is plain silly

Where was that claim made???

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:21 AM

Possibly. There is a lot less food in Africa and child mortality rates are very high.

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 08:22 AM
the same people who birthed them would have never met you silly man

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:24 AM
the same people who birthed them would have never met you silly man

And given them a much better upbringing in the US. I agree. They were fortunate that their ancestors were sold by other Africans to white traders.

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Does that make it less true??

would you tell a wife her husbands murder was a blessing because she had good insurance and is now wealthier than when her husband was alive?

Agravan
10-10-2012, 08:26 AM
would you tell a wife her husbands murder was a blessing because she had good insurance and is now wealthier than when her husband was alive?
apples and oranges

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:27 AM

Of course not. But I would tell a woman she is fortunate if such a thing happened many generations removed from her and resulted in her family becoming wealthy.

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 08:29 AM
slavery was and is a crime.

pretending it was some blessing is as crude as you can get

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:33 AM
slavery was and is a crime.

pretending it was some blessing is as crude as you can get

To those directly affected, yes. Certainly. But that's not who we are talking about.

Cigar
10-10-2012, 08:38 AM
I rest my case ...

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 08:39 AM
they want to hide the history

No society gains from hiding their own history

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:39 AM
I rest my case ...

On what? If you disagree please feel free to explain why. The appeals to emotion we've seen thus far don't cut it.

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:40 AM
they want to hide the history

No society gains from hiding their own history

Looks like they are discussing it openly. Indeed, they are doing the very opposite of what you claim.

Agravan
10-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Looks like they are discussing it openly. Indeed, they are doing the very opposite of what you claim.
The problem here is that if you don't agree with, or come to the same conclusion as the liberal, then you are denying or hiding. There is no other option for liberals.

Cigar
10-10-2012, 08:45 AM
On what? If you disagree please feel free to explain why. The appeals to emotion we've seen thus far don't cut it.

Naaa ... I'll just allow the collection words to speak for themselves.

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Naaa ... I'll just allow the collection words to speak for themselves.

The collection words? What?

Mister D
10-10-2012, 08:49 AM
The problem here is that if you don't agree with, or come to the same conclusion as the liberal, then you are denying or hiding. There is no other option for liberals.

It's probably true that black Americans are fortunate that their ancestors were enslaved. That doesn't mean their ancestors were fortunate and it's not something that I would say as a politician but it's arguably true.

Trinnity
10-10-2012, 08:55 AM
I saw lawrence go off on this last nite. I swear i thought he was going to start spitting saliva and actually now that i think about it he might have been. I know his eyes were bugging. Actually it was quite funny to watch.
Here ya go (god, I love youtube).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIIHvcj_Rrs

MXNBC....hahahaha

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 08:56 AM

what is the rights position on black studies?

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:01 AM
what is the rights position on black studies?

What is the left's position on lasagna?

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 09:02 AM
You on the right seem to hate black history every time the subject comes up

Cigar
10-10-2012, 09:03 AM
It's probably true that black Americans are fortunate that their ancestors were enslaved. That doesn't mean their ancestors were fortunate and it's not something that I would say as a politician but it's arguably true.

I'm sure you'll say Japaneses descendants and Jewish descendants are also fortunate ... and so on and so on

Actually ... this was a really good rock to kick, for nothing more than to see what was really under it.

Thanks

Cigar
10-10-2012, 09:04 AM

It's all they have left to cling to ... other than God and Guns

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm sure you'll say Japaneses descendants and Jewish descendants are also fortunate ... and so on and so on

Actually ... this was a really good rock to kick, for nothing more than to see what was really under it.

Thanks

The Japanese?

Wh would I say Jews were fortunate? I can think of no argument in that regard if you are referring to Holocaust.

truthmatters
why is learning about slavery from the postion of the slave a bad thing in the rights mind?

truthmatters
Quilt

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:07 AM

How can one hate history? That doesn't even make sense, son. Now if you mean made up feel good history that replaces real learning then, yes, I do object. So should you. It doesn't do blacks or anyone else any good.

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:09 AM
why is learning about slavery from the postion of the slave a bad thing in the rights mind?

Black people aren't slaves and few blacks could write and give us their impressions of slavery. In any case, we aren't talking about those experienced slavery but contemporary blacks who are far removed from every vestige of slavery.

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Quilt

Comforter

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:12 AM
It's all they have left to cling to ... other than God and Guns

We cling to black history?

Cigar
10-10-2012, 09:13 AM
How can one hate history? That doesn't even make sense, son. Now if you mean made up feel good history that replaces real learning then, yes, I do object. So should you. It doesn't do blacks or anyone else any good.

One word - BUSH ... carry on

Cigar
10-10-2012, 09:14 AM
We cling to black history?

I can understand your anger ... the Demographics are no longer a in your favor ...

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:17 AM
I can understand your anger ... the Demographics are no longer a in your favor ...

They aren't in yours either. Hispanics aren't fond of blacks. yeah, we know all about your Hispnaic wife...:rollseyes: Anyway, not only the failed states of Africa but places like Detroit should clue you in on what happens when whites leave. Believe me, they will if these demographic trends continue.

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:18 AM
One word - BUSH ... carry on

What?

Cigar
10-10-2012, 09:23 AM
They aren't in yours either. Hispanics aren't fond of blacks. yeah, we know all about your Hispnaic wife...:rollseyes: Anyway, not only the failed states of Africa but places like Detroit should clue you in on what happens when whites leave. Believe me, they will if these demographic trends continue.

That's what you think ... BTW ... I have Hispanics in my family ... do you?

I get my info first hand ... where do you get yours ... Fox-N-Fools?

Don't cry ... evolve :)

birddog
10-10-2012, 09:26 AM
I love Fox And Friends! "Fair And Balanced," which Cigar is not.

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:29 AM
That's what you think ... BTW ... I have Hispanics in my family ... do you?

I get my info first hand ... where do you get yours ... Fox-N-Fools?

You judge Hispanic/black relations by your relationships with a handful of Hispanic family members?

Where do I get my information on black versus Hispanic violence? Wherever I happen to see reports of brawls in schools and neighborhoods. Cigar, there is a great deal of explicitly racial conflict between the two groups. If that bothers you I'm not sure what to tell you.

What have I to cry about?

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 09:35 AM

that is how you think.

You think all people hate each other do to skin color

Akula
10-10-2012, 09:38 AM

all or nothing, huh?
That's how you think things work?

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:41 AM
that is how you think.

Many people do dislike mixed race company. That's a fact. It's not a matter of how I think but of how people generally are.

coolwalker
10-10-2012, 09:45 AM
What you really mean is to morph. Conservatives don't morph, we continue.

Agravan
10-10-2012, 09:50 AM
that is how you think.

You libs are the ones obsessed with skin color, not the right.

birddog
10-10-2012, 09:53 AM
What you really mean is to morph. Conservatives don't morph, we continue.

Plus, WE SHALL OVERCOME!

By the way, I spent four months TDY from the Army to Portsmouth Navy Hospital in late 1966. I spent Christmas Eve at the USO in Norfolk. I was homesick since it was my first Christmas away from home, and I certainly appreciate the USO. Just noticed you are from Norfolk.

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 09:55 AM
You libs are the ones obsessed with skin color, not the right.

So why is it that black Americans vote republican in numbers under 1%?

Mister D
10-10-2012, 09:57 AM

Because the GOP isn't 100% behind the welfare state, does not support affirmative action and other policies that benefit blacks.

GrumpyDog
10-10-2012, 09:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBy3MbP4WDo

LOL! Particularly weird to see the background filled with Deer heads. HEE HEE!!

Akula
10-10-2012, 09:58 AM

That tends to prove his premise.

birddog
10-10-2012, 10:00 AM

Dimocratic and MSM lies.

hanger4
10-10-2012, 10:04 AM

It was 96% in 2008 not 99%.

Historically, after the change, it's been around 80 - 20 D - R

coolwalker
10-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Plus, WE SHALL OVERCOME!

By the way, I spent four months TDY from the Army to Portsmouth Navy Hospital in late 1966. I spent Christmas Eve at the USO in Norfolk. I was homesick since it was my first Christmas away from home, and I certainly appreciate the USO. Just noticed you are from Norfolk.

Interesting. yes, I'm from Norfolk and 66 was the year I entered the Army...649th L&B Rangers, dismantled sometime in the 80's. Small world friend!

coolwalker
10-10-2012, 10:26 AM

You can led a horse to water but you can't force him to drink. Negros have been told scary stories about the GOP. false ones, but it has done the trick, but slowly they are opening their eyes...the ones who wish to rise above the fray.

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 10:26 AM
It was 96% in 2008 not 99%.

Historically, after the change, it's been around 80 - 20 D - R

the latest report said under 1%

truthmatters
10-10-2012, 10:27 AM
You can led a horse to water but you can't force him to drink. Negros have been told scary stories about the GOP. false ones, but it has done the trick, but slowly they are opening their eyes...the ones who wish to rise above the fray.

Those numbers are getting samller not larger.

and have you forgotten all those decades of the republicans trying to keep the black vote down?

Akula
10-10-2012, 10:28 AM

Ok. Go with your numbers. Why the disparity?
Why do 99% of the negroes dislike the republican party?

hanger4
10-10-2012, 10:33 AM

Link ??

Ivan88
10-10-2012, 10:42 AM

Reckon they figure they'll get a better deal from a Crat Caliph than a Can Caliph.

The hypocrisy of the Cans is easier to see through than the Crat's hypocrisy.

Too bad there aint a party that promises, no taxes for individuals, monthly dividend checks of 1000$ to all head of households,
interest free loans for houses and businesses, de-criminalization of the various hemp cultivars, no more wars of aggression, full investigation into Kennedy, Martin Luther King assassinations, .............and much more.

"not a dime's worth of difference between Cans & Crats."http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/images/george1_091498.jpg George Wallace

Cigar

I ... a Negro or Black Man ... or whatever makes you comfortable or superior ... have not been told any stories, there's no substitute for first-hand, personal and real-word examples. I have always been the type of person that if you disrespect me, don't expect a shred of respect from me in return. What I do respect is, those who have the balls to deliver their disrespect in person, it makes it much easier for me to deliver my retort, in person.

hanger4
Here's mine truthmatters;

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/04/blacks-and-the-democratic-party/

Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15297.html

Cigar
10-10-2012, 10:47 AM

It's a complete mystery to me why the Republican Party doesn't have a diverse base

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/mike031512.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/romney-alienates_n.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/119025_600_zps7930a686.jpg

Akula
10-10-2012, 10:53 AM
I ... a Negro or Black Man ... or whatever makes you comfortable or superior ...
Has nothing to do with WHITE people "feeling comfortable or superior"..It's YOU guys who are so insecure that you have to have many names for your race..."africanamericanblacknegrocolorednigga"...make up your minds what you think you are and what description makes you feel "comfortable or superior"...and how is it that only YOU (negroes) get to decide which ones are "allowed" to be spoken by white people?

have not been told any stories, there's no substitute for first-hand, personal and real-word examples.
Exactly right...White people operate on the same theory....and when the FBI and DOJ figures PROVE that negroes commit OVER HALF of ALL VIOLENT CRIME IN THE U.S., white people take notice.

I have always been the type of person that if you disrespect me, don't expect a shred of respect from me in return. What I do respect is, those who have the balls to deliver their disrespect in person, it makes it much easier for me to deliver my retort, in person.

White people are tired of being "disrespected" (robbed, raped, murdered, attacked by gangs of feral negroes), too. We consider it "disrespectful" and one day you'll receive our "retorts".

Mister D
10-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Why does the GOP need a diverse base? They should appeal to white interests and become the white party you claim it is now. Careful what you wish for...

coolwalker
10-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Those numbers are getting samller not larger.

and have you forgotten all those decades of the republicans trying to keep the black vote down?

You're 180 degrees out...that was democrats in the deep south...30's, 40's, 50's, and 60's...then the got religion. If Negros don't want to join the GOP it is their choice.

Cigar
10-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Has nothing to do with WHITE people "feeling comfortable or superior"..It's YOU guys who are so insecure that you have to have many names for your race..."africanamericanblacknegrocollorednigga".Geez..make up your minds...and how is it that only YOU get to decide which ones are "allowed" to be spoken by white people...?

Exactly right...White people operate on the same theory....and when the FBI and DOJ figures PROVE that negroes commit OVER HALF of ALL VIOLENT CRIME IN THE U.S., white people take notice.

White people are tired of being "disrespected" (robbed, raped, murdered, attacked by gangs of feral negroes), too. We consider it "disrespectful" and one day you'll receive our "retorts".

Then put the Keyboard down, get off your bitch ass and do something about it.

Otherwise ... go :jackoff: yourself

Cigar
10-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Why does the GOP need a diverse base? They should appeal to white interests and become the white party you claim it is now. Careful what you wish for...

I agree ... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/OldGOP.jpg

Mister D
10-10-2012, 10:59 AM
I agree ... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/OldGOP.jpg

How do you figure?

Akula
10-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Then put the Keyboard down, get off your bitch ass and do something about it.

Otherwise ... go :jackoff: yourself

We understand you hiding your fear behind aggressive chatter.
A day of reckoning approaches.

Cigar
10-10-2012, 11:29 AM
We understand you hiding your fear behind aggressive chatter.
A day of reckoning approaches.

I always say ... "no time like the present" ... why are you busy? :)

GrumpyDog
10-10-2012, 11:36 AM

Republican party was, and still is, opposed to Affirmative Action.
Republican party has no representatives who are African American.
David Duke, former KKK Grand Wizard, was a Republican House member from 1990-92 (an insult in the modern age to all African Americans).
Republican party as of 2012, has tried to suppress voting, remove registered voters, changed early voting patterns, primarily effecting African Americans as a group.

The Modern Liberal Democrat Party has no KKK members. Senator Byrd, the one anomolly in the Liberal Democrat Party, having been a KKK member in 1940, renounced that bigotry, and transformed to become a supporter of Civil Rights, and Affirmative Action:

For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/National_Association_for_the_Advancement_of_Colore d_People) (NAACP)[57] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-56) rated Byrd's voting record as being 100 percent in line with the NAACP's position on the 33 Senate bills they evaluated. 16 other senators received that rating. In June 2005, Byrd proposed an additional $10 million in federal funding for the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr._National_Memorial) in Washington, D.C., remarking that, "With the passage of time, we have come to learn that his Dream (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/I_Have_a_Dream_speech) was the American Dream (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/American_Dream), and few ever expressed it more eloquently."[58] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-57)

Rather easy to see why African Americans vastly support the Modern Liberal Democrat Party.

Akula
10-10-2012, 11:36 AM
I always say ... "no time like the present" ... why are you busy? :)

LMAO..so..you're "challenging" me to what?..fly up to chicago and fight you? You're funny.

When nations collapse there is usually a period of retribution and "cleansing" that happens before they get rebuilt.
All nations are born in blood and revolution and they all die in blood and revolution. It has happened to every nation on the face of the earth. It'll happen here (again) eventually.

Be careful what you wish for. The numbers aren't in your favor.

Cigar
10-10-2012, 11:42 AM
LMAO..so..you're "challenging" me to what?..fly up to chicago and fight you? You're funny.

When nations collapse there is usually a period of retribution and "cleansing" that happens before they get rebuilt.
All nations are born in blood and revolution and they all die in blood and revolution. It has happened to every nation on the face of the earth. It'll happen here (again) eventually.

Be careful what you wish for. The numbers aren't in your favor.

I say bring it on ... please ... but you may have to put the Keyboard down and work up a little sweat.

Mister D
10-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Rather easy to see why African Americans vastly support the Modern Liberal Democrat Party.
Right.

The GOP does not support policies that benefit blacks, such as the welfare state, affirmative action etc.

Cigar
10-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Right.

The GOP does not support policies that benefit blacks, such as the welfare state, affirmative action etc.

Too Late ... :)

Mister D
10-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Too Late ... :)

For what?

Cigar
10-10-2012, 11:51 AM
For what?

Everything ... :)

Akula
10-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Lots of intelligent people see through "affirmative action". Explain to me how punishing white people today somehow "makes up" for imaginary events that happened hundreds of years ago?

Republican party has no representatives who are African American

Politicians

Elected to U.S. Congress

The following African American Congressmen were or are considered conservatives.

Melvin H. Evans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melvin_H._Evans), U. S. Rep. Virgin Islands, elected as a Republican non-voting member of the U.S. House of Representatives
Gary Franks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Franks), U.S. Rep. Connecticut, elected as a conservative Republican
Tim Scott (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Scott_(politician)), U. S. Rep. South Carolina, elected as a conservative Republican
Oscar Stanton De Priest (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Stanton_De_Priest), U.S. Rep. Illinois, elected as a moderate conservative Republican.
J.C. Watts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J.C._Watts), U.S. Rep. Oklahoma, elected as a conservative Republican
Allen West (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_West_(politician)), U.S. Rep. Florida, elected as a tea party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement) Republican
Artur Davis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Davis), U.S. Rep. Alabama, elected as a moderate Democrat and upon leaving office became a conservative Republican

Others

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Ken_Blackwell.jpg/120px-Ken_Blackwell.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ken_Blackwell.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ken_Blackwell.jpg)
Ken Blackwell

Ken Blackwell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Blackwell), former Mayor of Cincinnati, former Secretary of State of Ohio, former Ohio gubernatorial candidate
Neal E. Boyd (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_E._Boyd), Republican candidate for the Missouri House of Representatives and 2008 Winner of America's Got Talent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Got_Talent)
Keith Butler (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Butler_(Michigan)), minister, former Detroit councilman, former candidate for U.S. Senate from Michigan
Jennifer Carroll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Carroll), Lieutenant Governor of Florida
Randy Daniels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Daniels), former Secretary of State of New York (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretary_of_State_of_New_York)
Lurita Doan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lurita_Doan), first female Administrator of the United States General Services Administration (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_General_Services_Administration)
Rubén Díaz, Sr. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubén_Díaz,_Sr.), Bronx preacher and Democratic New York State Senate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_State_Senate) member; considered a strong social conservative but a fiscal liberal
Michel Faulkner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Faulkner), Pastor, former New York Jets (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Jets) football player, and 2010 New York 15th District Congressional candidate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York's_15th_congressional_district)
Ezola B. Foster (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezola_B._Foster), 2000 Vice Presidential nominee of the Reform Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Party_of_the_United_States_of_America).
Ryan Frazier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Frazier), Aurora City Councilman, candidate for United States Senate elections in Colorado, 2010 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections_in_Colorado,_2010)
Deborah Honeycutt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Honeycutt), former candidate for the U.S. House
Niger Innis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Innis), director of Congress of Racial Equality (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_Racial_Equality) (CORE)
Roy Innis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Innis), Chairman of the Congress of Racial Equality (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_Racial_Equality) (CORE)
Alphonso Jackson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonso_Jackson), former United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_Housing_and_Urban_Devel opment)
Steven Mullins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mullins), Commissioner of Planning and Zoning (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Planning_and_Zoning&action=edit&redlink=1), West Haven (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Haven), Connecticut (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut). Republican nominee for State Comptroller in 2002.
Rod Paige (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Paige), former United States Secretary of Education (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_Education)
Sherman Parker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Parker), Republican in Missouri House of Representatives, died 2008.
Michael Powell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Powell_(politician)), former Federal Communications Commission (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Communications_Commission) chairman
Condoleezza Rice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice), former United States Secretary of State (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_State), former National Security Advisor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Advisor_(United_States))
Winsome Sears (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winsome_Sears), former member of Virginia House of Delegates, former candidate for U.S. House
Michael Steele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Steele), Former Chairman of the Republican Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States)).
Thomas Stith (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Stith), town councilman of Durham, NC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durham,_NC), former candidate for Lt. Gov. of NC
Michael L. Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_L._Williams), Chairman of the Texas Railroad Commission (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Railroad_Commission), and U.S. Senate candidate.
Eric Wallace (entrepreneur) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Wallace_(entrepreneur)), Former Candidate for United States Senate elections in Illinois, 2010 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections_in_Illinois,_2010) and Co-chairman of Cook County Republican Party

United States judges

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg/120px-Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg)
Clarence Thomas

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/05/Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore_4.jpg/120px-Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore_4.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore_4.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore_4.jpg)
Herman Cain

Janice Rogers Brown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janice_Rogers_Brown), U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Court_of_Appeals_for_the_District_of_Columbia _Circuit)
Wallace Jefferson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Jefferson), chief justice of the Texas Supreme Court (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Supreme_Court)
Clarence Thomas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Thomas), associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States), former Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Employment_Opportunity_Commission) chairman
Dale Wainwright (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Wainwright), Associate Justice of the Texas Supreme Court

Mister D
10-10-2012, 12:01 PM

Still about as clear as mud.

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Talk show hosts

Herman Cain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain), newspaper columnist, businessman, politician, and radio talk-show host from Georgia
Larry Elder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Elder), author of 10 Things You Can't Say in America, radio show host[12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-11)
James Golden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Golden_(radio_personality)), producer for The Rush Limbaugh Show (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rush_Limbaugh_Show) (under the alias "Bo Snerdley") and former talk show co-host from New York City
Alan Keyes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes), radio host, State Department official (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assistant_Secretary_of_State_for_International_Org anization_Affairs), public office candidate, author[13] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-12)
Lenny McAllister (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_McAllister), author of Diary of a Mad Black PYC (Proud Young Conservative), columnist, TV personality, and radio talk-show host from WVON-AM Chicago [14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-13)
Angela McGlowan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_McGlowan), Republican political analyst for Fox News Network,[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-14) and 2010 candidate for Congress in Mississippi's 1st congressional district
Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Lee_Peterson), president of the Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_Organization_of_a_New_Destiny), television and radio host[16] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-15)
Armstrong Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armstrong_Williams), author of Beyond Blame, TV host of On Point[17] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-16)

Columnists

La Shawn Barber (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=La_Shawn_Barber&action=edit&redlink=1), columnist, blogger
Stephen L. Carter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_L._Carter), Christianity Today columnist, author of The Culture of Disbelief (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Disbelief)
Ken Hamblin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Hamblin), Denver Post columnist, former talk show host
Deroy Murdock (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deroy_Murdock), National Review columnist
Sophia A. Nelson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_A._Nelson), columnist, blogger, commentator, GOP political strategist, chair of PoliticalIntersection.com and politicalintersection.blogspot.com
Star Parker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Parker), president of the Coalition on Urban Renewal and Education (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_on_Urban_Renewal_and_Education), columnist, author, California congressional candidate
Thomas Sowell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell), Hoover Institute (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoover_Institute) fellow, economist, author of Basic Economics
Walter E. Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_E._Williams), economist, professor, columnist, author of More Liberty Means Less Government

Athletes and entertainers

Cowboy Troy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy_Troy), country rapper[18] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-17)
Joseph C. Phillips (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_C._Phillips), played Martin Kendall on The Cosby Show (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cosby_Show), political writer and commentator.[19] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-18)
Karl Malone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Malone), former basketball player[20] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-19)
James Brown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Brown), musician. Openly endorsed Richard Nixon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon) in the 1968 and 1972 presidential elections and named Strom Thurmond (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond) as one of his heroes during a 2003 interview with Rolling Stone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_Stone).[21] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-20)
50 Cent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent), rapper. Supported George W. Bush (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush) in 2005,[22] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-21) but switched to the Democratic Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)) in support of Hillary Clinton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton) in 2008[23] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-22)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bf/Swann-lg.jpg/120px-Swann-lg.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Swann-lg.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Swann-lg.jpg)
Lynn Swann

Eazy E (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eazy_E), rapper. Normally apathetic towards politics, but voiced his support for George H.W. Bush (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H.W._Bush) after being invited to a White House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House) dinner in 1991.[24] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-23)
Lynn Swann (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Swann), football player, Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidate[25] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-24)
Peter Boulware (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Boulware), football player, Florida House of Representatives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_House_of_Representatives) candidate [26] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-25)
Sheryl Underwood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheryl_Underwood), comedienne[27] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-26)
Dwayne Johnson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson), "The Rock", actor and former professional wrestler. He is half Samoan.
Wilt Chamberlain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilt_Chamberlain), former basketball player, one of few African American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American) figures to publicly endorse former president Richard Nixon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon)
Thurman Thomas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurman_Thomas), former Buffalo Bills running back[28] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-27)
David Tyree (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Tyree), football player, outspoken opponent of same-sex marriage

Others

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/95/Michelle_Bernard.gif/120px-Michelle_Bernard.gif (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Michelle_Bernard.gif) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Michelle_Bernard.gif)
Michelle Bernard

Alveda King (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveda_King), niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, senior fellow at the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_de_Tocqueville_Institution), and former member of Georgia House of Representatives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_House_of_Representatives)
Michelle Bernard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Bernard), President and CEO of the Independent Women's Forum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Women's_Forum) [29] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-28) and prominent media figure [30] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-29)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Erika_Harold.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Erika_Harold.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Erika_Harold.jpg)
Erika Harold

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Amy Holmes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Holmes), CNN political contributor and formerly worked for Bill Frist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Frist)
Ward Connerly (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Connerly), University of California (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California) regent, activist and businessman[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
Stanley Crouch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Crouch), author of In Defence of Taboos[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
Samuel B. Fuller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_B._Fuller), 20th century entrepreneur[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
Robert A. George (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A_George), journalist, pundit and blogger[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)][citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
Erika Harold (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_Harold), attorney; former Miss America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_America) and conservative GOP activist
Zora Neale Hurston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zora_Neale_Hurston), novelist
T.D Jakes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.D_Jakes), televangelist[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
Don King (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_King_%28boxing_promoter%29), boxing promoter [31] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican#cite_note-30)
Michael King (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_King_%28Project_21%29), National Advisory Board Member of Project 21, former radio talk show host[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
John McWhorter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McWhorter), author of Losing the Race and Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Institute)[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
James Meredith (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Meredith), former civil rights activist[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
Eric Motley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Motley), former State Department official, now vice-president of the Aspen Institute (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspen_Institute)[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
Gerald A. Reynolds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_A._Reynolds), president of the Center for New Black Leadership (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Center_for_New_Black_Leadership&action=edit&redlink=1), member of Project 21 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_21)[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
Vernon Robinson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Robinson), Air Force intelligence officer, business professor[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
George Schuyler (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Schuyler), journalist, novelist[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
Shelby Steele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Steele), Hoover Institute fellow
Lee Walker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Walker), president of the New Coalition for Economic and Social Change, Heartland Institute Fellow[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
C.L. Bryant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.L._Bryant), Baptist minister and former NAACP president

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:03 PM
A

Claude Allen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Allen), former White House Domestic Policy Advisor
Renee Amoore (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renee_Amoore), health care advocate & founder and president of The Amoore Group, Inc.; former candidate for Republican National Committee (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_National_Committee) Co-Chairwoman
Caesar Antoine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_Antoine), 13th Lieutenant Governor of Louisiana

B

J. Kenneth Blackwell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Blackwell), former Secretary of State of Ohio, former gubernatorial candidate
Michelle Bernard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Bernard), journalist, author, columnist
Lynette Boggs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynette_Boggs), former Las Vegas City Councilwoman, former Clark County, NV commissioner, former candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives
Daniel Bongino (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Bongino), former US Secret Service Agent, 2012 Republican Nominee for US Senate in Maryland.
Peter Boulware (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Boulware), former NFL linebacker and Republican candidate for the Florida House of Representatives, District 9.
Jennette Bradley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennette_Bradley), former Treasurer of the State of Ohio
Edward Brooke (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Brooke), former U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, first African American elected by popular vote to the U.S. Senate
Stephen Broden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Broden), conservative commentator, Life Always board member (a pro-life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro-life) organization) and evangelical pastor, 2010 Congressional candidate
Janice Rogers Brown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janice_Rogers_Brown), a federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals
Blanche Bruce (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanche_Bruce), former U.S. Senator from Mississippi, first African American to serve a full term in the U.S. Senate
Keith Butler (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Butler_%28Michigan%29), Republican national committeeman from Michigan, former councilman for Detroit, minister and former U.S. Senatorial candidate

C

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg/170px-Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Herman_Cain_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg)
Herman Cain

Herman Cain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain), businessman, media personality, and former candidate for President of the United States in 2012.
Jennifer Carroll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Carroll), Lieutenant Governor of Florida[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_American_Republicans#cite_note-0)
Ron Christie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Christie), former advisor to Vice-President Dick Cheney (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_American_Republicans#cite_note-Speakers-1)
Octavius Valentine Catto (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octavius_Valentine_Catto), civil rights activist and African American baseball pioneer
Henry P. Cheatham (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_P._Cheatham), former U.S. Representative from North Carolina
Eldridge Cleaver (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eldridge_Cleaver), author and civil rights leader
William Thaddeus Coleman, Jr. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Thaddeus_Coleman,_Jr.), fourth United States Secretary of Transportation, first African American Supreme Court Clerk[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_American_Republicans#cite_note-2)
Ward Connerly (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Connerly), political activist, businessman, and former University of California Regent
Norris Wright Cuney (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norris_Wright_Cuney), Chairman of the Texas Republican Party (1886-1896)

D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1c/Frederick_Douglass_portrait.jpg/170px-Frederick_Douglass_portrait.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Frederick_Douglass_portrait.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Frederick_Douglass_portrait.jpg)
Frederick Douglass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Douglass)

Randy Daniels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Daniels), former Secretary of State of New York, 2006 Gubernatorial candidate
Artur Davis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Davis), former Democratic Alabama Congressman, speaker at 2012 Republican National Convention, potential Republican candidate
Oscar Stanton de Priest (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Stanton_de_Priest), former U.S. Representative from Illinois
Robert DeLarge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_DeLarge), South Carolina congressman
Frederick Douglass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Douglass), abolitionist, editor, orator, author, and statesman
Oscar Dunn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Dunn), 11th Lieutenant Governor of Louisiana
Edward Duplex (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Duplex), Mayor of Wheatland, California (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatland,_California) (1888)

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:04 PM
E

Larry Elder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Elder), talk radio host and commentator
Robert Brown Elliott (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Brown_Elliott), former U.S. Representative from South Carolina
Melvin H. Evans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melvin_H._Evans), former U.S. Representative from, and former Governor of, the U.S. Virgin Islands

F

James L. Farmer, Jr. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_L._Farmer,_Jr.), civil rights leader
Michel Faulkner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Faulkner), pastor, former defensive lineman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_lineman) for the New York Jets (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Jets), a 2010 nominee for New York's 15th congressional district (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York%27s_15th_congressional_district)
Arthur Fletcher (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Fletcher), official in the administrations of Presidents Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and George H.W. Bush; considered the "father of affirmative action (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action)"
Gary Franks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Franks), former U.S. Representative from Connecticut
Ryan Frazier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Frazier), Aurora City Councilman, 2010 nominee for Colorado's 7th congressional district (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado%27s_7th_congressional_district)
Samuel B. Fuller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_B._Fuller), founder and president of the Fuller Products Company (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuller_Products_Company), publisher of the New York Age (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Age) and Pittsburgh Courier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_Courier), head of the South Side Chicago NAACP (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=South_Side_Chicago_NAACP&action=edit&redlink=1), president of the National Negro Business League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Negro_Business_League), and a prominent black Republican (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Republican)
Virginia Fuller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Fuller), 2010 and 2012 Congressional Candidate

G

James Garner (politician) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Garner_%28politician%29), former mayor of the Village of Hempstead, New York, 2004 Congressional candidate
Robert A. George (pundit) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._George_%28pundit%29), editorial writer for the New York Post (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Post), blogger and pundit
James Golden (radio personality) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Golden_%28radio_personality%29), producer on the Rush Limbaugh radio talk show

H

Ken Hamblin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Hamblin), Radio host, political commentator, author, television personality
Jeremiah Haralson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Haralson), former U.S. Representative from Alabama
Bill Hardiman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hardiman), former Michigan State Senator, 2010 Congressional Candidate
Erika Harold (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_Harold), 2003 Miss America, delegate to the 2004 Republican National Convention, 2012 Congressional Candidate
Ted Hayes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Hayes), activist for the homeless
Amy Holmes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Holmes), CNN political commentator and independent social conservative
Deborah Honeycutt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Honeycutt), 2006, 2008, 2010 congressional candidate;
T.R.M. Howard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.R.M._Howard), Mississippi civil rights leader, surgeon, entrepreneur and mentor to Medgar Evers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medgar_Evers) and Fannie Lou Hamer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fannie_Lou_Hamer)
Zora Neale Hurston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zora_Neale_Hurston), Folklorist, anthropologist, novelist, short story writer
John Adams Hyman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Adams_Hyman), former U.S. Representative from North Carolina

I

Niger Innis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Innis), commentator and activist

J

Alphonso Jackson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonso_Jackson), thirteenth Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretary_of_Housing_and_Urban_Development)
Raynard Jackson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raynard_Jackson), political consultant and political analyst for WUSA*9 TV (CBS affiliate) in Washington, DC
Dr. Mildred Fay Jefferson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mildred_Fay_Jefferson), first African-American woman to graduate from Harvard Medical School (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Medical_School); pro-life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro-life) movement leader; Republican candidate for U.S. House and U.S. Senate[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_American_Republicans#cite_note-3)
Wallace B. Jefferson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_B._Jefferson), Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Texas
James Weldon Johnson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Weldon_Johnson), first Black manager of the NAACP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAACP), president of the Colored Republican Club (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colored_Republican_Club&action=edit&redlink=1)

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:04 PM
K

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Alan_Keyes.jpg/170px-Alan_Keyes.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alan_Keyes.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Alan_Keyes.jpg)
Alan Keyes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes), 16th Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs

Alan Keyes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes), former member of the Republican party and nominee for the U.S. Senate
Alveda King (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveda_King), minister, political activist, author, niece of Martin Luther King Jr.
Martin Luther King, Sr. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Sr.), Reverend, missionary, civil rights leader, father of Martin Luther King, Jr.

L

John Mercer Langston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mercer_Langston), former U.S. Representative from Virginia
Jefferson Franklin Long (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Franklin_Long), former U.S. Representative from Georgia
Mia Love (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Love), mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saratoga_Springs,_Utah), 2012 Congressional candidate
John Roy Lynch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Roy_Lynch), former U.S. Representative from Mississippi

M

Lenny McAllister (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_McAllister), political analyst, community activist, and author
Angela McGlowan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_McGlowan), political analyst, 2010 Congressional candidate
James Meredith (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Meredith), civil rights leader
Thomas Ezekiel Miller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_E._Miller), former U.S. Representative from South Carolina
Eric Motley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Motley), former Deputy Associate Director, Office of Presidential Personnel in Bush Administration
George Washington Murray (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Murray), former U.S. Representative from South Carolina
E. Frederic Morrow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Frederic_Morrow), first African-American to hold an executive position at the White House. He served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower as Administrative Officer for Special Projects from 1955 to 1961.
Steven Mullins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mullins), Connecticut (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut) politician, Planning & Zoning Commissioner, City of West Haven (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Haven), 2009 Republican nominee for Mayor of West Haven, 2002 Republican nominee for State Comptroller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comptroller)

N

Charles Edmund Nash (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Edmund_Nash), former U.S Representative from Louisiana
Sophia A. Nelson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_A._Nelson), Lawyer, author, political commentator
Constance Berry Newman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constance_Berry_Newman), U.S. diplomat; former Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assistant_Secretary_of_State_for_African_Affairs); member of International Republican Institute (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Republican_Institute)

O

James E. O'Hara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_E._O%27Hara), Congressman from North Carolina

P

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/Colin_Powell_2005.jpg/170px-Colin_Powell_2005.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Colin_Powell_2005.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Colin_Powell_2005.jpg)
Colin Powell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Powell), 65th Secretary of State

Rod Paige (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Paige), seventh U.S. Secretary of Education
Sherman Parker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Parker), Missouri state representative, ran for U.S. House of Representatives
Vernon Parker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Parker), mayor of Paradise Valley, Arizona (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Valley,_Arizona), 2010 Congressional candidate
Star Parker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Parker), author, political commentator, 2010 Congressional candidate
Edward J. Perkins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_J._Perkins), first African-American U.S. ambassador to South Africa
Jesse Lee Peterson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Lee_Peterson), civil rights activist, founder of Brotherhood of New Destiny (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_of_New_Destiny)
Joseph C. Phillips (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_C._Phillips), actor, columnist, commentator
Pio Pico (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pio_Pico), last governor of Mexican California. Formed the Republican Party in California.[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_American_Republicans#cite_note-4)
Samuel Pierce (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Pierce), former HUD Secretary
P. B. S. Pinchback (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._B._S._Pinchback), twenty-fourth governor of Louisiana; first African-American governor of a U.S. state
Colin Powell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Powell), 65th United States Secretary of State
Michael Powell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Powell_%28politician%29), 24th Chairman of the FCC
Pierre-Richard Prosper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre-Richard_Prosper), former Bush Administration war crimes official

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:05 PM
R

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/42/Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg/170px-Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Condoleezza_Rice_cropped.jpg)
Condoleezza Rice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice), 66th Secretary of State

Joseph H. Rainey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_H._Rainey), former U.S. Representative from South Carolina, first African American to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives
James T. Rapier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_T._Rapier), former U.S. Representative from Alabama
Hiram Rhodes Revels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Rhodes_Revels), former U.S. Senator from Mississippi, first African American to serve in the U.S. Senate
Condoleezza Rice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice), 66th United States Secretary of State
Jack E. Robinson III (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_E._Robinson_III), former party nominee for U.S. House, U.S. Senate, and Secretary of the Commonwealth in Massachusetts
Vernon Robinson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Robinson), former candidate for U.S. House of Representatives from North Carolina
Joe Rogers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogers), former Lieutenant Governor of Colorado, youngest Lieutenant Governor in Colorado history
Carson Ross (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carson_Ross) Mayor of Blue Springs, MO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Springs,_MO), Fmr. Missouri State Rep
Jackie Robinson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Robinson), baseball player (changed parties after Goldwater nomination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Robinson#Post-baseball_life)).

S

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Michael_Steele.jpg/170px-Michael_Steele.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Michael_Steele.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Michael_Steele.jpg)
Michael Steele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Steele), 64th Chairman of the Republican National Committee

Paul H. Scott (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_H._Scott), Michigan State Representative
Tim Scott (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Scott_%28politician%29). Representative, South Carolina's 1st Congressional District (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Carolina%27s_1st_Congressional_District)
Marvin Scott (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Scott). Congressional Candidate
Winsome Sears (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winsome_Sears). Former member of the Virginia House of Delegates, 2004 Congressional Candidate
Robert Smalls (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Smalls), South Carolina
Joshua I. Smith (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_I._Smith), appointed commissioner of Minority Business Development by President George H. W. Bush
Princella Smith (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princella_Smith), 2010 Congressional Candidate, She PAC member
DeForest "Buster" Soaries (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeForest_Soaries), former New Jersey Secretary of State
Thomas Sowell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell), economist, writer and commentator
Michael S. Steele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_S._Steele), political commentator, former Lieutenant Governor of Maryland, former candidate for the U.S. Senate and elected chairman of the Republican National Committee
Shelby Steele (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Steele), author
Thomas Stith, III (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Stith,_III), former member of the city council of Durham, North Carolina (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durham,_North_Carolina), 2004 Candidate for Lieutenant Governor, 2007 mayoral candidate for Durham, North Carolina (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durham,_North_Carolina)
Lynn Swann (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Swann), former NFL player, former Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidate

T

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg/170px-Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg)
Clarence Thomas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Thomas), Associate Supreme Court Justice

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Sojourner_truth_c1870.jpg/170px-Sojourner_truth_c1870.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sojourner_truth_c1870.jpg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf12/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sojourner_truth_c1870.jpg)
Sojourner Truth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sojourner_Truth)

Noel C. Taylor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_C._Taylor), mayor of Roanoke, Virginia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roanoke,_Virginia) from 1975 to 1992[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_American_Republicans#cite_note-5)
Clarence Thomas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Thomas), associate justice of the United States Supreme Court
Thurman Thomas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurman_Thomas), former Buffalo Bill, Republican activist, supported and campaigned for 2010 New York Republican Gubernatorial nominee Carl Paladino (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Paladino)
Sojourner Truth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sojourner_Truth), abolitionist speaker and suffrage advocate
Harriet Tubman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_Tubman), abolitionist speaker and suffrage advocate
Benjamin S. Turner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_S._Turner), Alabama Congressman
David Tyree (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Tyree), former New York Giant, advocate for traditional marriage

U

James L. Usry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_L._Usry), former mayor of Atlantic City, New Jersey

V

William T. Vernon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tecumseh_Vernon), Register of the Treasury (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Register_of_the_Treasury) under President Theodore Roosevelt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt)[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_American_Republicans#cite_note-6)

W

Dale Wainwright (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Wainwright), Associate Justice of the Texas Supreme Court
Eric Wallace (entrepreneur) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Wallace_%28entrepreneur%29), pastor, entrepreneur, serves on the African American Advisory Board for the Republican National Committee
Josiah Walls (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josiah_Walls), former U.S. Representative from Florida, and one of the first African-Americans to serve in the U.S. House
Booker T. Washington (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T._Washington), educator and activist
Maurice Washington (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Washington), Nevada State Senator
J. C. Watts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._C._Watts), former U.S. Representative from Oklahoma
Ida B. Wells (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_B._Wells), civil rights advocate, co-founder of the NAACP
Allen West (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_West_%28former_U.S._military_officer%29), Representative, U.S. House of Representatives (FL-22)
J. Ernest Wilkins, Sr. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Ernest_Wilkins,_Sr.), Assistant Secretary of Labor under President Eisenhower[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_American_Republicans#cite_note-7)
Armstrong Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armstrong_Williams), radio and television commentator
Michael L. Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_L._Williams), Texas Railroad Commissioner
Walter E. Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_E._Williams), author, commentator, economist
Vern Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vern_Williams), member of the National Mathematics Advisory Panel
Barb Davis White (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barb_Davis_White), 2010 Congressional Candidate

Y

William F. Yardley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Yardley), anti-segregation advocate, first African American candidate for governor of Tennessee (1876)

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:05 PM
David Duke, former KKK Grand Wizard, was a Republican House member from 1990-92 (an insult in the modern age to all African Americans)
Some people object to a black supremacist in the white house and one as head of the DOJ. (an insult in the modern age to all white americans)

Republican party as of 2012, has tried to suppress voting, remove registered voters, changed early voting patterns, primarily effecting African Americans as a group.
Prove the intent.

The Modern Liberal Democrat Party has no KKK members. Senator Byrd, the one anomolly in the Liberal Democrat Party, having been a KKK member in 1940, renounced that bigotry, and transformed to become a supporter of Civil Rights, and Affirmative Action:

For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/National_Association_for_the_Advancement_of_Colore d_People) (NAACP)[57] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-56) rated Byrd's voting record as being 100 percent in line with the NAACP's position on the 33 Senate bills they evaluated. 16 other senators received that rating. In June 2005, Byrd proposed an additional $10 million in federal funding for the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr._National_Memorial) in Washington, D.C., remarking that, "With the passage of time, we have come to learn that his Dream (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/I_Have_a_Dream_speech) was the American Dream (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/American_Dream), and few ever expressed it more eloquently."[58] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-57)

LMAO..so..when it suits your agenda an "ex" klan member (Byrd) is ok...but david duke, a former klan member isn't...What has david duke said that you disagree with specifically?

How many "KKK members" are currently in the republican party?

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:07 PM
I say bring it on ... please ... but you may have to put the Keyboard down and work up a little sweat.

A day of reckoning approaches, boy. Be careful what you wish for.

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:08 PM

It's never too late to correct a mistake.

Cigar
10-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Still about as clear as mud.

Good; here's Mud in your Eye!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/wh2.jpg

Cigar
10-10-2012, 12:11 PM
It's never too late to correct a mistake.

Words I've lived by ...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/muhammad_ali.jpg

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Words I've lived by ...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/muhammad_ali.jpg

Then according to his own words, you're a traitor to your own race for marrying a mexican.
He says so right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXEupeEMwyw

Mister D
10-10-2012, 12:24 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDHg3s199VDaYe6jWrMZH5lrT-KxtMVJ2Pa2JLp1wfPYeMGAr0XA

Cigar
10-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Then according to his own words, you're a traitor to your own race for marrying a mexican.
He says so right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXEupeEMwyw

Your greatest fear ... a Black man with a mind of his own that can't be controlled by anyone.

You're dismissed :)

Cigar
10-10-2012, 12:28 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDHg3s199VDaYe6jWrMZH5lrT-KxtMVJ2Pa2JLp1wfPYeMGAr0XA

Careful .. your slip is showing :)

Akula
10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Your greatest fear ... a Black man with a mind of his own that can't be controlled by anyone.

You brought up ali..So..do you agree with ali or not.
Now you suddenly want to change the subject...

Mister D
10-10-2012, 12:33 PM

Cigar, blacks aren't exactly known for their intellectual prowess and whatever brains Ali had were progressively pulverised. Anyway, it's telling that you look up to a racist cretin like Ali.

Mister D
10-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Careful .. your slip is showing :)

Your comebacks are lame, homeslice. :afro: