PDA

View Full Version : A compromise

Docthehun
10-05-2016, 08:32 AM
I really don't care about seeing Trump's tax returns, nor a personal financial statement. If he's as accomplished a businessman as claimed, it would be reflected in a financial number that puts us all on a fairly level playing field, especially those who claim middle class status or above.

Okay Mr. Trump, what's your FICO score?

hanger4
10-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Personal FICO score or business ??

Docthehun
10-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Personal FICO score or business ??

Personal

Truth Detector
10-05-2016, 09:05 AM
I really don't care about seeing Trump's tax returns, nor a personal financial statement. If he's as accomplished a businessman as claimed, it would be reflected in a financial number that puts us all on a fairly level playing field, especially those who claim middle class status or above.

Okay Mr. Trump, what's your FICO score?

Who in the hell cares except brain dead leftists who use these arguments to deflect from the massive failure and lies that represent Hillary's campaign?

Nothing could be more idiotic than asking a man who flies around on his PERSONAL Boeing 757 what his FICO score might be!

Qualification: I apologize if this was a weak attempt at humor which failed to be funny. ;)

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t542/apple-sauce38/Positive%20Reactions/laughing/biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

hanger4
10-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Personal

I'd imagine his personal is high, business probably not so much.

waltky
10-05-2016, 11:39 AM
How `bout if we make Mike Pence President...

... an' Hillary V.P.?

... Will dat shut `em up?

Cigar
10-05-2016, 12:37 PM
It doesn't matter ... the only way Donald Trump will see the inside of the Oval Office is with a White House tour ticket, just like anyone else. :laugh:

Truth Detector
10-05-2016, 02:21 PM
It doesn't matter ... the only way Donald Trump will see the inside of the Oval Office is with a White House tour ticket, just like anyone else. :laugh:

Yep; I don't know why he just doesn't concede the election before a single vote is cast. :biglaugh:

birddog
10-05-2016, 02:40 PM
How `bout if we make Mike Pence President...

... an' Hillary V.P.?

... Will dat shut `em up?

Pence would not live long, like so many of the Clinton "friends."

Peter1469
10-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Personal

If he buys stuff in his personal life on a cash basis will he have one?

Docthehun
10-05-2016, 04:56 PM
If he buys stuff in his personal life on a cash basis will he have one?

No, but he lives on borrowed money and is quite proud of that fact. In the words of my dad; "It's not how much money you have, it's how much you can borrow."

Docthehun
10-05-2016, 07:24 PM
That was indeed an excellent question, but I ruled out the possibility for various reasons, not the least of which is actually carrying sufficient cash for say a, Trump "night on the town". Even in "hunskies", a couple of thousand bucks is a wad. In the old days, you get bills in huge denominations, but the Fed retrieved them. I'm sure some people still have 10G notes in lock boxes. There may have been even larger denominations, but without checking, I'm not sure about the bigger bills.