PDA

View Full Version : The VP "Debate"

nathanbforrest45
10-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Interestingly no one has started a thread on what was laughingly called a Vice Presidential Debate last night. Could it possibly be because Kaine made such an ass of himself and was completely shown to be totally incapable of running a shoe shine stand, must less a country?

OK, lefties, spin this and make fools of yourselves as well.

Tahuyaman
10-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Lets see, the moderator lost control from the start and Tim Kaine looked like a person you don't want anywhere in the chain of succession for POTUS.

Green Arrow
10-05-2016, 09:46 AM
I was going to start one tonight after work.

Pence clearly won. Trump needs to learn from him if he wants to win the next one.

Tahuyaman
10-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Before that debate, I thought that there couldn't be a worse person in the succession of power than Joe Biden. Tim Kaine clearly demonstrated that I was wrong on that one.

Archer0915
10-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Both impressed me at the introductions and then it went to shit, turned it off after a few minutes.

First off, Trump did say, for the most part, what Kaine said he did - but context, please! Kaine was nothing more than an attack dog, he destroyed the debate and made a damn fool of himself. Ole Mike really did not have a chance to be stupid.

Tahuyaman
10-05-2016, 11:24 AM
That debate was possibly the most embarrassing display of American political discourse I have ever seen.

I don't know how anyone could come away from that and be inspired or feel confident that our future leadership is on the right path.

I've had better political discussions than that at a local barber shop. But then I haven't had a haircut in a year or so, so that migh have changed.

nathanbforrest45
10-05-2016, 11:41 AM
The media is claiming that Kaine lost on purpose, that his mission was to continually attack Trump and not let Pense make any coherent statements.

Cigar
10-05-2016, 12:39 PM
I watched the The Black Hawks sweep the floor with the Red Wings lest night. :laugh:

nathanbforrest45
10-05-2016, 12:54 PM
i watched the the black hawks sweep the floor with the red wings lest night. :laugh:

dilligaf

MMC
10-05-2016, 01:02 PM
I watched the The Black Hawks sweep the floor with the Red Wings lest night. :laugh:

Ah.....Code for you know Kaine lost. Imagine that eh Cigar. http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/00020401.gif

Mister D
10-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi, mmc.

MMC
10-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Hi, mmc.

Heya D. Good seeing you my friend. http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/images/smilies/yes.gif

Captain Obvious
10-05-2016, 01:38 PM

You realize that's hockey, no?

NapRover
10-05-2016, 01:52 PM
I watched between innings of the orioles/jays game. Mostly is was Pence trying to fend off all the lies. Pitiful.

Peter1469
10-05-2016, 03:47 PM
I had it on while I went to sleep. Pence was impressive.

Tahuyaman
10-05-2016, 03:55 PM
I had it on while I went to sleep. Pence was impressive.

He was OK, but he was dealing with side-show Bob last night.

What's really funny is how is how the mainstream media is trying to spin Kaine's horrible performance as a win for Hillary Clinton and Pence's obvious dominance in that debate as a loss for Trump. It's truly bizarre.

Safety
10-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Interestingly no one has started a thread on what was laughingly called a Vice Presidential Debate last night. Could it possibly be because Kaine made such an ass of himself and was completely shown to be totally incapable of running a shoe shine stand, must less a country?

OK, lefties, spin this and make fools of yourselves as well.

So, he lived up to a Palin standard?

Peter1469
10-05-2016, 05:36 PM
I will say that the Kaine we saw last night is not the Kaine seen here in VA in his various public appearances. It was odd.

Green Arrow
10-05-2016, 05:43 PM
I will say that the Kaine we saw last night is not the Kaine seen here in VA in his various public appearances. It was odd.

I think Clinton told him to be aggressive and hit Trump as much as possible. Aggressive is not Kaine's style, hence why it fell so flat.

Don
10-05-2016, 05:53 PM
dilligaf

That should be dilligaff :wink: :laugh:

Peter1469
10-05-2016, 05:54 PM
I think Clinton told him to be aggressive and hit Trump as much as possible. Aggressive is not Kaine's style, hence why it fell so flat.

I wonder if she blew up on him as bad as she did Vince Foster, before he turned up dead.

Tahuyaman
10-05-2016, 06:19 PM
I wonder if she blew up on him as bad as she did Vince Foster, before he turned up dead.

Now ya did it.

Tahuyaman
10-05-2016, 06:42 PM
The media is claiming that Kaine lost on purpose, that his mission was to continually attack Trump and not let Pense make any coherent statements.

That same media is also claiming that the Kaine fiasco is somehow a win for Hillary and a defeat for Trump. It's bizarre.

Adelaide
10-05-2016, 08:26 PM
I was going to watch a bit of it, and the constant interrupting and talking over one another made me quickly decide that I was not going to watch it.

Subdermal
10-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Lets see, the moderator lost control from the start and Tim Kaine looked like a person you don't want anywhere in the chain of succession for POTUS.

He looks like someone who lost his State 2 billion in short order.

Tahuyaman
10-05-2016, 09:21 PM
He looks like someone who lost his State 2 billion in short order.. That puts him up there with Hillary Clinton. During her tenure as Secretary the state department lost accountability of billions of dollars too.

nathanbforrest45
10-06-2016, 08:03 AM
That same media is also claiming that the Kaine fiasco is somehow a win for Hillary and a defeat for Trump. It's bizarre.

Do you think the general public is as stupid as the media thinks we are? In Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead" Gail Wynand publisher of the Banner attempts to smear Howard Roark and destroy him. The people knew better and ultimately stopped buying the newspaper destroying Wynand instead. I can only hope reality mimics art and the MSM goes the way of the Banner

nathanbforrest45
10-06-2016, 08:14 AM
I was going to watch a bit of it, and the constant interrupting and talking over one another made me quickly decide that I was not going to watch it.

Its interesting you would frame it in this manner "talking over each other". Someone else made the inane remark that if they "wanted to watch two white dudes arguing in front of a woman named Elaine they would have watch Seinfeld reruns". The fact is that Pense was very collected but he was interrupted over 70 times by Kaine, so any "talking over each other" was Kaine trying to silence Pense when Pense was trying to get his message out. Time Magazine will try to tell us that Pense actually interrupted Kaine more often than Kaine did Pense but anyone who watched even 20 minutes of the "debate" will tell you that is pure BS

Cigar
10-06-2016, 08:22 AM
We should have started these interruptions after every GOP Bold Face Lie several years ago.

Tahuyaman
10-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Do you think the general public is as stupid as the media thinks we are?.....

Many are. Just look at some of the comments here.

nathanbforrest45
10-06-2016, 08:37 AM
We should have started these interruptions after every GOP Bold Face Lie several years ago.

Certainly, we should always censor what we do not believe the public should hear.