PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't this idiot just go away, or join the other idiot Donald Trump

Cigar
10-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Gary Johnson unable to name leader of North Korea in interviewhttp://static4.businessinsider.com/image/57f5b62357540c99208b4eb9-2400/ap_365024218006.jpg

Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson drew a blank again.

In an interview with The New York Times published on Wednesday, Johnson skirted around a question about whether he could identify North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un.

When asked if he knew the name of the volatile leader, Johnson said, "I do."

When he was pressed further to identify the North Korean leader, Johnson appeared incredulous.

“You want me to name the person" Johnson responded. “Really.” :tongue: Yea you dumb sh!t

http://www.businessinsider.com/libertarian-presidential-nominee-gary-johnson-couldnt-name-the-leader-of-north-korea-2016-10

decedent
10-06-2016, 02:44 PM
He needs to learn how to fake it like Trump does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg3ZeFTpcM4

Subdermal
10-06-2016, 02:51 PM
Pot head. There's a reason there is such a characterization.

Don
10-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Forgetting names isn't all that uncommon. I have a hard time remembering names sometimes too. I know the name, it just eludes me for a minute or two sometimes. For example I remember that the other guys name was Kim Jong-il but I just can't remember his sons name. I do know that he is Kim Jong-il's young'un and that should be good enough.

MisterVeritis
10-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Forgetting names isn't all that uncommon. I have a hard time remembering names sometimes too. I know the name, it just eludes me for a minute or two sometimes. For example I remember that the other guys name was Kim Jong-il but I just can't remember his sons name. I do know that he is Kim Jong-il's young'un and that should be good enough.
I was going to say presidents have people who can remember names for them.

Cigar
10-06-2016, 03:00 PM

But you shouldn't while you're actively running for President of The United States :laugh:

Don
10-06-2016, 03:10 PM
Double standard.
FBI Summary: Hillary Said She ‘Could Not Recall’ ‘Did Not Recall,’ ‘Did Not Remember,’ 'Had No Recollection' 41 Times

And that's not the worst. She vacillates from totally unable to recall in one instance but in another instance she can remember every little detail of things that happened many years ago and she can remember some things that never happened at all. If you watched her debate with Trump you know exactly what I'm talking about. She "mis-remembered" her trip to Bosnia. She didn't remember how many phones or devices she used. Compared to her a little lapse in forgetting names is no big deal.

Cigar
10-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Double standard.

And that's not the worst. She vacillates from totally unable to recall in one instance but in another instance she can remember every little detail of things that happened many years ago and she can remember some things that never happened at all. If you watched her debate with Trump you know exactly what I'm talking about. She "mis-remembered" her trip to Bosnia. She didn't remember how many phones or devices she used. Compared to her a little lapse in forgetting names is no big deal.

Really ... was that an attempt to draw a comparison to not know knowing the Leader of North Korea :laugh:

stjames1_53
10-06-2016, 03:23 PM
I was going to say presidents have people who can remember names for them.

too bad Obama didn't have someone to quickcheck him on the 62 states :grin:

Cigar
10-06-2016, 03:25 PM
too bad Obama didn't have someone to quickcheck him on the 62 states :grin:

The happens on this Forum every week ... where have you been? :laugh:

The Xl
10-06-2016, 03:45 PM
I support Gary Johnson, but the way he blew such an awesome and amazing opportunity based sheerly off ignorance is mind blowing.

Mark III
10-06-2016, 05:21 PM

Johnson didn't forget the name, he never knew it. His interest in foreign policy basically consists of explaining why he has no interest in it.

Don
10-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Maybe he thinks all we need to know about him is that he's a 3rd generation pip squeak tin horn dictator in a country that doesn't show up on satellite view at night because its so backwards. We don't need to know his name if we think he is crossing the line and we need to make him cease to exist.

Mark III
10-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Maybe he thinks all we need to know about him is that he's a 3rd generation pip squeak tin horn dictator in a country that doesn't show up on satellite view at night because its so backwards. We don't need to know his name if we think he is crossing the line and we need to make him cease to exist.

Or maybe Gary Johnson isn't interested in foreign policy.

valley ranch
10-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Oh, oh, Johnson couldn't remember what's his name!

Tahuyaman
10-06-2016, 07:16 PM
Democrsts sure are tolerant of disagreement and debate, huh?

Newpublius
10-06-2016, 07:18 PM
Gary Johnson unable to name leader of North Korea in interviewhttp://static4.businessinsider.com/image/57f5b62357540c99208b4eb9-2400/ap_365024218006.jpg

In an interview with The New York Times published on Wednesday, Johnson skirted around a question about whether he could identify North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un.

When he was pressed further to identify the North Korean leader, Johnson appeared incredulous.

“You want me to name the person" Johnson responded. “Really.” :tongue: Yea you dumb sh!t

http://www.businessinsider.com/libertarian-presidential-nominee-gary-johnson-couldnt-name-the-leader-of-north-korea-2016-10

So he's 'dumb' because he doesn't know some fact that is easily googled? Who cares?

This isn't Jeopardy.

In the non-interventionist paradigm that libertarians and myself espouse, you won't need to know who that turkey is. Or where Aleppo is. Just another petty dictator of another third world shithole that we shouldn't be concerning ourselves with.

Team America World Police. Fuck yeah!@! :rollseyes:

Tahuyaman
10-06-2016, 07:18 PM
Or maybe Gary Johnson isn't interested in foreign policy.

Hes not interested in intrusive foreign policy or getting involved in foreign affairs which are of no concern to us.

Don
10-06-2016, 08:45 PM
If Johnson ever needs to know that young'uns name he can always call Dennis Rodman.

Crepitus
10-06-2016, 08:55 PM
Gary Johnson unable to name leader of North Korea in interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgHxFNFWlZc