PDA

View Full Version : Bad News For Biden

Taxcutter
10-10-2012, 10:23 AM
He’s going to get his own words thrown inhis face.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/biden-complains-people-can-barely-pay-fill-their-gas-tank-back-08-debate (http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/biden-complains-people-can-barely-pay-fill-their-gas-tank-back-08-debate)

Note the embedded video clip. That’s ol’ Joe alright.

Quote:

“I was recently at my local gas stationand asked a guy named Joey Danco. I said, ‘Joey, how much did it cost to fillyour tank?’ You know what his answer was? He said, ‘I don't know, Joe. I neverhave enough money to do it.’”

“At the time (Oct. 2008), the averagecost of a gallon of regular was $3.17 – and only $1.93/gallon when Obama tookoffice in January of 2009 – according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Today, AAA estimates that a gallon ofregular costs about $3.82 (Oct. 9), while the latest BLS report says it cost$3.71/gallon in August.

And, this week, the Associated Press reportedthat gas prices in California have hit an all-time high of $4.67 for a gallonof regular…”

Taxcutter says:

I wonder if Joey Danco can fill his tanktoday?

Biden will be publicly mocked, and he andhis boss deserve ridicule.

Kabuki Joe
10-10-2012, 11:01 AM
He’s going to get his own words thrown inhis face.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/biden-complains-people-can-barely-pay-fill-their-gas-tank-back-08-debate (http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/biden-complains-people-can-barely-pay-fill-their-gas-tank-back-08-debate)

Note the embedded video clip. That’s ol’ Joe alright.

Quote:

“I was recently at my local gas stationand asked a guy named Joey Danco. I said, ‘Joey, how much did it cost to fillyour tank?’ You know what his answer was? He said, ‘I don't know, Joe. I neverhave enough money to do it.’”

“At the time (Oct. 2008), the averagecost of a gallon of regular was $3.17 – and only $1.93/gallon when Obama tookoffice in January of 2009 – according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Today, AAA estimates that a gallon ofregular costs about $3.82 (Oct. 9), while the latest BLS report says it cost$3.71/gallon in August.

And, this week, the Associated Press reportedthat gas prices in California have hit an all-time high of $4.67 for a gallonof regular…”

Taxcutter says:

I wonder if Joey Danco can fill his tanktoday?

Biden will be publicly mocked, and he andhis boss deserve ridicule.

...I can't wait for this debate!...Ryan is sharp and Biden is an idiot...this will be good...

Kabuki Joe

Captain Obvious
10-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Biden's been around the block a few times, Ryan - not so much.

This may not be the slam-dunk that many are anticipating.

Akula
10-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Biden's been around the block a few times, Ryan - not so much.

This may not be the slam-dunk that many are anticipating.

Doesn't matter who's been "around the block" more. (Running around in circles, essentially).

It's not mileage that counts..it's intelligence and truth.

Captain Obvious
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Doesn't matter who's been "around the block" more. (Running around in circles, essentially).

It's not mileage that counts..it's intelligence and truth.

Ryan's got the "intelligence" part down, it's the "truth" part that he's a little shaky with.

And add the experience factor.

Not a shoo-in by any stretch.

Akula
10-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Ryan's got the "intelligence" part down, it's the "truth" part that he's a little shaky with.

but biden is truthful?..LMAO..ok..sure...

And add the experience factor.
experience at what?

Not a shoo-in by any stretch.
No..a lot depends on how the questions are framed and making sure to not let him start shouting meaningless platitudes in his "fake outrage" role which he has demonstrated before. He better stay away from the budget, though. ryan knows the real numbers and biden won't be able to make up random numbers as the administration is so prone to do.

Biden is a good example of an old lawyers saying "If the law is against you pound the "facts". If the facts are against you pound the "law".
If the facts and the law are both against you, pound the table."

Kizzume
10-10-2012, 05:55 PM
I think it's going to be entertaining.

Trinnity
10-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Oh yeah, kizz....it's gonna be a ratings blow-out.

Peter1469
10-10-2012, 06:10 PM
People it isn't nice to make fun of Biden..., he had an aneurysm in 1998. He rides the short bus now.... Just watch and politely laugh.... :rollseyes:

Calypso Jones
10-10-2012, 08:56 PM
People it isn't nice to make fun of Biden..., he had an aneurysm in 1998. He rides the short bus now.... Just watch and politely laugh.... :rollseyes:

thankfully it was in his head so...no damage done.