PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Trump caught using vulgar language about women

Pages : [1] 2 3

exotix
10-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Just In

'When You're a Star ... You Can Do Anything to Women'

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-hot-mic-when-you-re-star-you-can-do-n662116

A decade before Donald Trump became the Republican nominee for president, his candid views on women were caught on tape.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet," Trump said in 2005 during a conversation with Billy Bush caught on audio during the taping of an interview for Access Hollywood.

"I don't even wait.
And when you're a star, they let you do it.
You can do anything … Grab 'em by the p*ssy."

Ten years later, Trump as a candidate and now as the Republican nominee has come under fire for insulting and directing crude language toward women.

He's rejected such criticism repeatedly, insisting "nobody has more respect for women than me."

In the 2005 recording obtained by NBC News from Access Hollywood, Trump, then newly married to Melania Trump, spots a young woman through the bus window.

"Woah, woah," he said to Bush about the woman's appearance.
"I gotta use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her."

Earlier in the conversation, Trump recalls talking about trying to woo a married woman.

"I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed.
I'll admit it. I did try to fuck her, she was married … and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

"I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture and I told her 'I'll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'" Trump is heard saying.
"I moved on her like a bitch, and I could not get there, and she was married.

And all the sudden I see her and she's got the big phony tits, she's totally changed her look."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S962yd8OC0

Bo-4
10-07-2016, 03:46 PM
This is a TEN on the EWWWW meter!!

I'll admit it. I did try to fuck her, she was married … and I moved on her very heavily," Trump is heard saying.

Safety
10-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Well...damn.

Bo-4
10-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Well...damn.

Two words are usually sufficient when reacting to Trump. ;)

Beevee
10-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Oh! I can't resist coming back to say that pig is toast.

Eight years for Hillary, not that she accomplished it, but just look at the GOP contender and - vomit.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 04:24 PM
It's all over the news. You won't have any problem finding what I am talking about. The question I have is how many of you Trump supporters have daughters or granddaughters?

Beevee
10-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Does "The Most Trusted Name in News" have amnesia?

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Wasn't Bill on Pedophilia Island i (http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/14/bill-clinton-took-more-than-twice-as-many-flights-on-pedophile-island-billionaires-lolita-express-than-previously-reported/)n 2005.

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Notice: Duplicate threads merged

Bethere
10-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Wasn't Bill on Pedophilia Island i (http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/14/bill-clinton-took-more-than-twice-as-many-flights-on-pedophile-island-billionaires-lolita-express-than-previously-reported/)n 2005.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

But way to defend trump again, mr. Indie!

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 04:34 PM
snopes is biased

del
10-07-2016, 04:34 PM

http://images.wisegeek.com/man-without-shirt-carrying-buckets.jpg

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 04:36 PM
lol

decedent
10-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Donald Trump: aspiring rapist.

del
lol

maybe donnie will let you have sloppy seconds for all your hard work.

ripmeister

I guess I didn't realize Bill was running for POTUS.

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 04:38 PM
maybe donnie will let you have sloppy seconds for all your hard work.

No thanks.

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 04:38 PM
I guess I didn't realize Bill was running for POTUS.

Correct. But his enabling wife is.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 04:40 PM
The best part about this is we won't have to hear how the MSM is spinning it. All one need do is listen to the tape. That's all you need to know.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 04:41 PM

Ok :rollseyes:. I'll add that's the argument of a five year old.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 04:44 PM
The Donald's non-apology apology was consistent. He said it was just locker room talk. Maybe for fifteen year olds, Nah.

pjohns
10-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Just In

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-hot-mic-when-you-re-star-you-can-do-n662116

A decade before Donald Trump became the Republican nominee for president, his candid views on women were caught on tape.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet," Trump said in 2005 during a conversation with Billy Bush caught on audio during the taping of an interview for Access Hollywood.

"I don't even wait.

Ten years later, Trump as a candidate and now as the Republican nominee has come under fire for insulting and directing crude language toward women.

He's rejected such criticism repeatedly, insisting "nobody has more respect for women than me."

In the 2005 recording obtained by NBC News from Access Hollywood, Trump, then newly married to Melania Trump, spots a young woman through the bus window.

Earlier in the conversation, Trump recalls talking about trying to woo a married woman.

She wanted to get some furniture and I told her 'I'll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'" Trump is heard saying.

And all the sudden I see her and she's got the big phony tits, she's totally changed her look."

Yes, Donald Trump does tend to be vulgar. I would not pretend otherwise.

But one has to wonder: Do you simply report and analyze, neutrally?

Or would it be fair to assume that you are on a mission?

(Oh, by the way: The words, "This just in," could just as well be applied to those to the left of center. Here is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMFtZtd9Am4&feature=youtu.be)

But I have refrained, in the past, from posting such partisan stuff.

You, however, appear to delight in partisanship...

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:03 PM

Why aren't you defending Trump. Someone has to. His party isn't happy. Trump has issued a halfhearted apology for the first time in his life.

Perhaps that will get him the presidency!

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Hillary's team tweeted "this is horrific." :smiley:

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Hillary's team tweeted "this is horrific." :smiley:

Well, they realise you are the only Trump supporter left in 300,000,000, so they might be right

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Well, they realise you are the only Trump supporter left in 300,000,000, so they might be right

Pay attention. I am voting Johnson.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:11 PM

You say you are voting Johnson.

We know that Trump lies so that makes me suspicious.

AZ Jim
10-07-2016, 05:13 PM
snopes is biasedIf anyone is biased it's you mr Trumpet.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:16 PM
If anyone is biased it's you mr Trumpet.

Yes, it seems he blew it once to often and flat, at that!

AZ Jim
10-07-2016, 05:18 PM

(Oh, by the way: The words, "This just in," could just as well be applied to those to the left of center. Here is an example:

You, however, appear to delight in partisanship...What a crock of shit. All that was that holt had was his producer telling him what the production is doing.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 05:18 PM

You, however, appear to delight in partisanship...

self inflicted pure and simple

AZ Jim
10-07-2016, 05:19 PM
Pay attention. I am voting Johnson.YOU pay attention. YOU are supporting Trump, none other. Dismissed.

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 05:21 PM
You say you are voting Johnson.

We know that Trump lies so that makes me suspicious.

Trump has lied. But your leap of faith is baseless.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:22 PM
No Republicans here tonight? Perhaps they are swarming in droves to obtain tickets for a Trump defying Town Hall meeting.

It's Bill's fault. It's Hillary's fault. It's Uncle Sam's fault.

Actually it's Donald Trump's fault. The GOP should tell him publicly why they lost the election tonight.

exotix
10-07-2016, 05:23 PM

You, however, appear to delight in partisanship...What does Lester Holt have to do with Trump grabbing women by the pussy ... even grabbing the tits & pussy of married women ?

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 05:23 PM
YOU pay attention. YOU are supporting Trump, none other. Dismissed.

Incorrect.
Now I understand that sheep think that support for someone other than a major party candidate is a vote for the other major party candidate. That is ignorance. And that is why the US is in the position that it is in currently.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Incorrect.
Now I understand that sheep think that support for someone other than a major party candidate is a vote for the other major party candidate. That is ignorance. And that is why the US is in the position that it is in currently.

Ignorance is a wasted vote. Now who in this thread will cast a wasted vote?

jimmyz
10-07-2016, 05:36 PM
The pickle smoochers here in this thread are offended a straight male talked like REAL males talk. LOL And 11 years ago to boot.

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Ignorance is a wasted vote. Now who in this thread will cast a wasted vote?

I wouldn't vote for Hillary if you put a gun to my head.

If the election was today my vote is for Johnson.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 05:42 PM
The pickle smoochers here in this thread are offended a straight male talked like REAL males talk. LOL And 11 years ago to boot.

Your quotes are interesting. "Make America Great Again". I am curious though wondering if you would be ok with The Donald screwing your wife (if you have one). Question is, is that a real man or a cuckold.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:43 PM
I wouldn't vote for Hillary if you put a gun to my head.

If the election was today my vote is for Johnson.

I cannot get a gun licence.

exotix
10-07-2016, 05:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2768Gnbk7tw

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Your quotes are interesting. "Make America Great Again". I am curious though wondering if you would be ok with The Donald screwing your wife (if you have one). Question is, is that a real man or a cuckold.

It seems the GOP by not condemning Trump outright for his comments are on a par with the Islamic treatment of women.

Cigar
10-07-2016, 05:47 PM
He's Toast :laugh:

exotix
10-07-2016, 05:47 PM
The pickle smoochers here in this thread are offended a straight male talked like REAL males talk. LOL And 11 years ago to boot.Well the problem is, you don't talk like that ... you would be banished even from your own little Bircher/Misogynist society ... so yes, you need the likes of Trump to say it for you ... so what are you ? ... like a coward ? ... LOL

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 05:48 PM
It seems the GOP by not condemning Trump outright for his comments are on a par with the Islamic treatment of women.

I asked earlier how many of the Trumpians here have daughters or granddaughters. I ask again do you support a man (and I use the word loosely) who constantly objectifies women.

jimmyz
10-07-2016, 05:48 PM

And the first pickle smoocher chimes in. If Trump were a homo and the tape was of him talking about how he tried to get into John Travolta's pants it would be a non issue to your type and most DNC supporters.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 05:49 PM
I wonder whether Kelly Ayote (sp?) is still waffling on the question of Trump being a role model.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 05:51 PM
and the first pickle smoocher chimes in. If trump were a homo and the tape was of him talking about how he tried to get into john travolta's pants it would be a non issue to your type and most dnc supporters.

lol. By the way you didn't answer my question.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:53 PM
I asked earlier how many of the Trumpians here have daughters or granddaughters. I ask again do you support a man (and I use the word loosely) who constantly objectifies women.

Am I misreading your post, or are you advocating that I am a Trump supporter?

Beevee
10-07-2016, 05:55 PM
I wonder whether Kelly Ayote (sp?) is still waffling on the question of Trump being a role model.

I think the spelling is Coyote to match her temperament.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Am I misreading your post, or are you advocating that I am a Trump supporter?

not at all. I know where you stand. When I said "you" I meant the Trumpians I was referencing in my earlier post. In regard to that the crickets here are deafening.

exotix
10-07-2016, 05:58 PM
I wonder whether Kelly Ayote (sp?) is still waffling on the question of Trump being a role model.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMksoZ7NB9c

decedent
10-07-2016, 05:59 PM
not at all. I know where you stand. When I said "you" I meant the Trumpians I was referencing in my earlier post. In regard to that the crickets here are deafening.

Not even a whisper of Hillary's emails or other common deflections. The Trumplings are exhausted trying to defend him.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 06:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMksoZ7NB9c

Thanks. I'm technologically challenged when it comes to attachments.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 06:02 PM

Unfortunately (well not unfortunately because I refuse to pay) I do not get FOX news here. Have they reported on this minuscule episode or decided it's not worth a mention, which would of course be the reason there is no conservative members here making comments, since they have not yet heard about it and never will.

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:07 PM
I bet Trump's the only man alive who has ever talked trashy about females.

I know that nobody here would ever say anything like that to their friends.

And -- guys in locker rooms never cuss either.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Not even a whisper of Hillary's emails or other common deflections. The Trumplings are exhausted trying to defend him.

Thats the problem with trying to defend the indefensible. CNN just said Republicans at large are "flipping out".

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 06:12 PM

Sure guys do do lockerroom talk just not in this way. If you don't see the distinction I can't help you.

del
10-07-2016, 06:16 PM

and defending trump

*multi-tasking*

exotix
10-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Not even a whisper of Hillary's emails or other common deflections. The Trumplings are exhausted trying to defend him.What I wouldn't give to see the faces on Pences' wife and daughters ... LOL

Beevee
10-07-2016, 06:17 PM

I'm sure all the female leaders of countries which are allied to the US will say to the new American president, "Hey, Donald, do you wanna feel my pussy before we discuss rape"

Beevee
10-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Thats the problem with trying to defend the indefensible. CNN just said Republicans at large are "flipping out".

I'm more interested what FOX said.

Why won't anyone tell me?

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Sure guys do do lockerroom talk just not in this way. If you don't see the distinction I can't help you.

Bullshit. What Trump said was exactly what is considered locker room talk. I have heard it from guys of all walks, just never when women are in the room. This is yet another non-issue to distract from real issues.

birddog

Being wrong truly would disqualify you from helping anyone on the subject.

Trump's response saying Bill Clinton said worse things about women on the golf course likely was correct with his history, and Hillary was the enabler.

Trump did apologize for the 11 year old comments, the dims do that often and the MSM accepts it as they should here to the same degree.

ripmeister
Two observations from the video. When he gets off the bus and greets the woman....creepy, and when he says Melania is ok with it. Totally bizarre.

del
10-07-2016, 06:22 PM
i've been in my share of locker rooms and i've never heard anything like this asshole.

of course, i try not to hang with low rent, no class scumbags, so my sample may be skewed towards, you know, men.

waltky
10-07-2016, 06:22 PM
Slick Willie did w-a-y more than just talk about sex...
http://www.politicalforum.com/images/smilies/icon_omg.gif
... but yet she didn't leave him...

... so what's her point??
:huh:

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 06:24 PM
Birddog and Raven. You are in miniscule minority.

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:24 PM

No -- other guys never talk like that.

They only talk about pink clouds and unicorns. I'll never believe males get with their friends and talk about their exploits and conquests. Never.

For shame.

exotix
10-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Bull$#@!.

What Trump said was exactly what is considered locker room talk.

I have heard it from guys of all walks, just never when women are in the room.

This is yet another non-issue to distract from real issues.I'll be damned ... here's one of your heros' laughing it off as locker-room talk and making that case right now ... LOL

*God gave us Trump*

http://i67.tinypic.com/2d85bis.jpg

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 06:27 PM
I'll be damned ... here's one of your heros' laughing it off making that case right now ... LOL

A picture of your TV screen has nothing to do with what I said. BTW, I don't even like her, much less see her as a hero.

del
I'll be damned ... here's one of your heros' laughing it off as locker-room talk and making that case right now ... LOL

*God gave us Trump*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyK1bZZ7E-s

ripmeister
Slick Willie did w-a-y more than just talk about sex...
http://www.politicalforum.com/images/smilies/icon_omg.gif
... but yet she didn't leave him...

... so what's her point??
:huh:

My my mom never accepted my argument that "Johnny did it too" when I misbehaved. Come to think of it I was around 10 when I realized I couldn't play that card.

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Birddog and Raven. You are in miniscule minority.

I never said that I talk like that, I'm into guys anyways. But I have ears, and I know a whole lot of people. I would agree if it was only a certain type of people that I have seen this with, but it's just guys in general.

decedent
10-07-2016, 06:34 PM
#ObamaWouldNeverDoThis

jimmyz
10-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Well the problem is, you don't talk like that ... you would be banished even from your own little Bircher/Misogynist society ... so yes, you need the likes of Trump to say it for you ... so what are you ? ... like a coward ? ... LOL

If you are a normal straight male then YES. We do talk like that and worse in the REAL men club. Fairies and unicorn riders are a softer bunch so I understand your amazement. Read my sigs and understand it and careful getting off of your unicorn's horn. Delicate tissues surrounding your area down there.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 06:35 PM
I never said that I talk like that, I'm into guys anyways. But I have ears, and I know a whole lot of people. I would agree if it was only a certain type of people that I have seen this with, but it's just guys in general.

but this isn't a guy in general. It's a guy running for POTUS.

Crepitus
10-07-2016, 06:36 PM
It's all over the news. You won't have any problem finding what I am talking about. The question I have is how many of you Trump supporters have daughters or granddaughters?

None of them.

They reproduce by fission like all bacteria.

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Bull$#@!. What Trump said was exactly what is considered locker room talk. I have heard it from guys of all walks, just never when women are in the room. This is yet another non-issue to distract from real issues.

Believe me -- we've overheard that kind of talk. One time, I was probably 17 or 18 and I was standing with a couple of my friends (males) after a high school game, waiting for the school bus to take us back to our school. Another kid came up and started talking to my friends using the crudest terms until one of my friends told him not to talk like that in front of girls. The guy looked at me astonished, and you know what he said? He said, "Sorry, I thought you were a dude."

I never forgot that. It didn't make me too happy either.

del
10-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Believe me -- we've overheard that kind of talk. One time, I was probably 17 or 18 and I was standing with a couple of my friends (males) after a high school game, waiting for the school bus to take us back to our school. Another kid came up and started talking to my friends using the crudest terms until one of my friends told him not to talk like that in front of girls. The guy looked at me astonished, and you know what he said? He said, "Sorry, I thought you were a dude."

strangely, some people may expect more from a president than a 17 year old.

tough to believe, but there it is

FindersKeepers

Do you know that Lyndon B Johnson would whip out his penis and wave it around?

He talked a lot of crudeness -- just like Trump -- but, back then, no one told.

Now, we all get to pretend we're stunned and shocked beyond belief.

jimmyz
I'm sure all the female leaders of countries which are allied to the US will say to the new American president, "Hey, Donald, do you wanna feel my pussy before we discuss rape"

All one of them.

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:38 PM
strangely, some people may expect more from a president than a 17 year old.

tough to believe, but there it is

As I just mentioned -- Lyndon Johnson did even worse.

He wasn't elected at 17, either.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 06:39 PM

17 or 18 versus 60 something. :rollseyes:

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 06:39 PM

...Who 11 years ago was just a guy with a lot of money...

jimmyz
10-07-2016, 06:40 PM
i've been in my share of locker rooms and i've never heard anything like this asshole. of course, i try not to hang with low rent, no class scumbags, so my sample may be skewed towards, you know, men.

Of course not. You dress in the women's locker room so yes, you aren't likely to hear REAL straight male banter. Aren't you glad that the degenerate Obama allows you a safe place to change.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 06:40 PM
All one of them.

I see you know as much about world politics as you do about American politics.

Crepitus
10-07-2016, 06:41 PM

Uhhh, news for ya buddy, real men don't talk like that. Immature children who can't get laid do, but not men.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 06:42 PM

Thats the 5 to 10 year old argument.

jimmyz

... uttered 11 years ago when he wasn't "running for the POTUS"

Ravens Fan

I have actually heard much worse from women at times. But I will admit, when I became an adult and realized that grown men talked the same, if not worse than teenagers, I was a bit shocked.

jimmyz
10-07-2016, 06:44 PM
I see you know as much about world politics as you do about American politics.

Merkel comes to mind unless your count that poofter PM you have now.

ripmeister
10-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Of course not. You dress in the women's locker room so yes, you aren't likely to hear REAL straight male banter. Aren't you glad that the degenerate Obama allows you a safe place to change.

i feel sorry for any women or girls that you have in your life. ��

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:45 PM
I'm sure all the female leaders of countries which are allied to the US will say to the new American president, "Hey, Donald, do you wanna feel my $#@! before we discuss rape"

The funny thing about your comment is that it shows that you have no idea that some females talk much worse than some males. They really do.

The air can literally turn blue around them.

Mostly at girl's night out.

However, I'm inspired by your puritanical innocence.

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:46 PM
I have actually heard much worse from women at times. But I will admit, when I became an adult and realized that grown men talked the same, if not worse than teenagers, I was a bit shocked.

LOL

I just posted on that.

Women are the worst!!

Hands down.

.....I've heard....

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:47 PM

You don't get out much.

Do you?

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 06:48 PM
The funny thing about your comment is that it shows that you have no idea that some females talk much worse than some males. They really do.

The air can literally turn blue around them.

Mostly at girl's night out.

However, I'm inspired by your puritanical innocence.

It seems some of our members have lived some very sheltered lives... or they are just blowing yet another nothing way out of proportion. Some guys talk like that in private...which is what this was supposed to be.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Merkel comes to mind unless your count that poofter PM you have now.

As I said, your knowledge of world politics is on a par with your knowledge of US politics and your response only confirms it.

jimmyz
10-07-2016, 06:50 PM

I know your feelers are upset. You and your kind are all about feelings and emotions at the expense of truth. You're all triggered and typing away furiously because a rich fuck talked shit 11 years ago. lolololol

Beevee
10-07-2016, 06:50 PM
You don't get out much.

Do you?

Perhaps he avoids your type of company in which event he deserves a medal.

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Thats the 5 to 10 year old argument.

Not sure what your post is supposed to mean.

Johnson was proud of his Johnson -- and he not only bragged about his sexual exploits -- he flashed folks.

Clinton boinks his interns.

And you -- just now -- found your moral high ground?

Fascinating.

Crepitus
10-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Just In

"I don't even wait.

del
10-07-2016, 06:54 PM

i don't know if you've heard, but he's not running this year due to being dead since 1973.

cool story, though

Safety
10-07-2016, 06:54 PM
LoL @ all the attempts at public shaming because the Republican nominee was exposed to saying vulgar things about women 11 years ago...which would make him around 59 years old, not 17 in some locker room.

If I didn't just go through 8 years of bullshit about Obama growing up in indonesia, smoking weed in college, listening to Rev. Wright for 20 years, etc. etc. you might have some sort of moral ground to stand on in this case, but you don't. Suck it up, and don't get mad because you can't defend it.

del
10-07-2016, 06:55 PM

shouldn't you be cooking meth in the walmart's men's room, one eye?

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Perhaps he avoids your type of company in which event he deserves a medal.

Whoa there..."my type of company?"

You're really upset about this, aren't you?

And why?

Because you know this is a non-story?

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:56 PM
LoL @ all the attempts at public shaming because the Republican nominee was exposed to saying vulgar things about women 11 years ago...which would make him around 59 years old, not 17 in some locker room.

If I didn't just go through 8 years of bull$#@! about Obama growing up in indonesia, smoking weed in college, listening to Rev. Wright for 20 years, etc. etc. you might have some sort of moral ground to stand on in this case, but you don't. Suck it up, and don't get mad because you can't defend it.

I don't know what's to defend.

Men will be men.

jimmyz
10-07-2016, 06:56 PM
As I said, your knowledge of world politics is on a par with your knowledge of US politics and your response only confirms it.

pfffft I'm talking G8 and G20 leaders. And I don't claim to be some expert on "politics" but I can identify bullshit like yours real well.

del
10-07-2016, 06:57 PM
Not sure what your post is supposed to mean.

Johnson was proud of his Johnson -- and he not only bragged about his sexual exploits -- he flashed folks.

Clinton boinks his interns.

And you -- just now -- found your moral high ground?

Fascinating.

please point me to all the spirited defenses being made for clinton and johnson?

thanks

you're a peach

Peter1469
I cannot get a gun licence.

It wouldn't do you a bit of good.

Don
The way the left pandered to Bill all those years and brushed off his actions you would think they would love Donald Trump. Today Trump did acknowledge what he did and apologized, as lame at it might have been but what did Bill do?

https://youtu.be/VBe_guezGGc

del
10-07-2016, 06:58 PM
buckets come in handy, though.

FindersKeepers
10-07-2016, 06:58 PM
please point me to all the spirited defenses being made for clinton and johnson?

thanks

you're a peach

Why?

What's your point?

del
10-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Why?

What's your point?

about 3000 feet over your head

carry on

Beevee
10-07-2016, 07:00 PM
It wouldn't do you a bit of good.

Which is why I wouldn't contemplate violence. How about you?

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 07:01 PM
and defending trump

*multi-tasking*

Pointing out the hypocrisy of the hard left is not defending Trump. Go Army. Beat Navy (please, for once)

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 07:02 PM

If I didn't just go through 8 years of bullshit about Obama growing up in indonesia, smoking weed in college, listening to Rev. Wright for 20 years, etc. etc. you might have some sort of moral ground to stand on in this case, but you don't. Suck it up, and don't get mad because you can't defend it.

Speaking for myself, I am not attempting any public shaming. I am pointing out that it is a fact of life that guys talk this way in certain company. I'm sure you are aware that I do not start BS about Obama or Hillary without something to back it up, and would have nothing bad to say about anybody smoking weed. I just find it funny that people are trying to have their own moral high ground over something like this.

jimmyz

"defend it"? I'm applauding it. The indignation of the progs Hillary fans in this thread is hilarious. They probably don't even realize that they are being used by the DNC to spread the outrage in advance of the debate in two days.

Safety
buckets come in handy, though.

If they have sturdy handles, it's a plus.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 07:03 PM

And why?

To you it's a non story. To Reince Priebus it's a story. Can you explain that?

Adelaide
10-07-2016, 07:04 PM
This situation is really unsurprising - it just confirms that the many statements already made about women by Trump are a pattern.

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 07:05 PM

Drill sergeants in the army who routinely monitor conversations in the barracks will tell you the women recruits are much filthier than the men in private.

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Drill sergeants in the army who routinely monitor conversations in the barracks will tell you the women recruits are much filthier than the men in private.

I have heard it with my own ears... while I was in the room. It actually has made me blush a few times, lol. Humans like sex, and they like to talk about sex, it's a fact of life.

Safety
10-07-2016, 07:10 PM
Speaking for myself, I am not attempting any public shaming. I am pointing out that it is a fact of life that guys talk this way in certain company. I'm sure you are aware that I do not start BS about Obama or Hillary without something to back it up, and would have nothing bad to say about anybody smoking weed. I just find it funny that people are trying to have their own moral high ground over something like this.

Yes, young guys and single guys would talk this way, but I would think some guy in his early 60's late 50's with a young daughter, would find it pretty demeaning and degrading. Then again, he did say at one point that he would have dated his daughter.

In the end, I do agree that this a non-story, it's just weird to see some people (not you) try to defend this that I know would be calling for a public hanging if it was someone from the opposite political ideology.

exotix
10-07-2016, 07:11 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/f02p1e.jpgLooks to be not only the word on the Hill ... but gone viral-shake-up on every GOP down-ballot ...

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Yes, young guys and single guys would talk this way, but I would think some guy in his early 60's late 50's with a young daughter, would find it pretty demeaning and degrading. Then again, he did say at one point that he would have dated his daughter.

You would be surprised then. Much of the "locker room talk" that I have heard has been from older guys, 50-80 years old. Just as an example, I used to hang at bars, back in my 20's. The main bar I would go to was a small neighborhood bar, and on sunday mornings all of the old timers would meet there to watch porn on the big screen (the bar owner was like 70 at the time, ex-Navy, ex-semi-pro baseball player). If you went into the back where the beer was stored before being put into the walk-in, the walls were covered in playboy/hustler style centerfolds. All these guys were either married or widowers, and had kids and grandkids.

In the end, I do agree that this a non-story, it's just weird to see some people (not you) try to defend this that I know would be calling for a public hanging if it was someone from the opposite political ideology.
I agree that the whole thing is partisan, and if the shoe was on the opposite foot, we would probably see a reversal of roles.

exploited
10-07-2016, 07:20 PM
Trump is a known moron, but I don't care that he talks like this. I know I've said worse when hanging with my bros.

Bethere
10-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Trump is a known moron, but I don't care that he talks like this. I know I've said worse when hanging with my bros.
I bet it won't be an asset in his pursuit of the female vote in the next few weeks.

exotix
10-07-2016, 07:28 PM
A picture of your TV screen has nothing to do with what I said. BTW, I don't even like her, much less see her as a hero.
It seems some of our members have lived some very sheltered lives... or they are just blowing yet another nothing way out of proportion. Some guys talk like that in private...which is what this was supposed to be.
I have heard it with my own ears... while I was in the room. It actually has made me blush a few times, lol. Humans like sex, and they like to talk about sex, it's a fact of life.

You would be surprised then. Much of the "locker room talk" that I have heard has been from older guys, 50-80 years old. Just as an example, I used to hang at bars, back in my 20's. The main bar I would go to was a small neighborhood bar, and on sunday mornings all of the old timers would meet there to watch porn on the big screen (the bar owner was like 70 at the time, ex-Navy, ex-semi-pro baseball player). If you went into the back where the beer was stored before being put into the walk-in, the walls were covered in playboy/hustler style centerfolds. All these guys were either married or widowers, and had kids and grandkids.
I agree that the whole thing is partisan, and if the shoe was on the opposite foot, we would probably see a reversal of roles.I'm now wondering why Trump didn't sexually assault the women 20 seconds after ranting like all that ...

http://i67.tinypic.com/302tf6f.png

TrueBlue
With this highly disrespectful and vulgar finding, to women and others, Trump simply and unequivocally cannot become president!

ripmeister

And why?

Im not upset all. I'm celebrating that he's been exposed for what he is. Some of the words being used by Republican women. Pig. Predator. Etc etc.

decedent
10-07-2016, 07:29 PM
After months of making excuses for Trump's sleazy behavior, Reince Priebus condemned (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/reince-priebus-donald-trump-comments-women-229316)his latest sexually inappropriate comments, saying: "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever."

Sean Hannity defended Trump's comments on banging married women and grabbing them by the vagina by saying that it's just locker room talk.

Lewandowski, Trump's former campaign manager, said that it's the kind of talk families have around the dinner table.

Some Republicans are making excuses while others are condemning. We'll eventually see who's on the right side of history.

del
10-07-2016, 07:29 PM
With this highly disrespectful and vulgar finding, to women and others, Trump simply and unequivocally cannot become president!

fuck off, hack

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 07:31 PM
I'm now wondering why Trump didn't sexually assault the women 20 seconds after ranting like all that ...

http://i67.tinypic.com/302tf6f.png

So, after quoting 6 of my posts, you can't even address one of them? Troll on (your own thread, LMAO)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrueBlue
fuck off, hack
Same to you, faux Democrat!

del

I agree that the whole thing is partisan, and if the shoe was on the opposite foot, we would probably see a reversal of roles.
sounds like a roomful of potential potuses- drinking and watching porn on a sunday morning.

lol

Beevee
10-07-2016, 07:32 PM

Was it in front of a police officer?

exotix
10-07-2016, 07:33 PM
So, after quoting 6 of my posts, you can't even address one of them? Troll on (your own thread, LMAO)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat girl is probably finding out about it right now like the rest of the world ... LOL

Beevee
10-07-2016, 07:34 PM
$#@! off, hack

It seems you don't agree with a previous poster. Why didn't you say so?

Ravens Fan
10-07-2016, 07:39 PM
That girl is probably finding out about it right now like the rest of the world ... LOL

Since she wasn't on the bus, I would guess so.

Do you have more to add to the discussion? Like the color suit he was wearing? Or what time high tide was that day? I don't want to make you have to think or anything...

exotix
10-07-2016, 07:41 PM
Since she wasn't on the bus, I would guess so.

Do you have more to add to the discussion?

Like the color suit he was wearing? Or what time high tide was that day? I don't want to make you have to think or anything...

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMaybe she wanted to be grabbed by the pussy ? ... http://i67.tinypic.com/fbhjbk.gif

exploited
10-07-2016, 07:44 PM
I bet it won't be an asset in his pursuit of the female vote in the next few weeks.

I don't think it matters at this point. Trump is going to be absolutely wrecked on November 8, no matter what he does.

maineman
trump. is. fucking. toast.

stick a fork in him.

this is fucking DELICIOUS!

Ravens Fan
Maybe she wanted to be grabbed by the pussy ? ... http://i67.tinypic.com/fbhjbk.gif

I know I don't like it when people just grab my cat, but that's just me.

birddog
10-07-2016, 08:00 PM

Sort of like how Hillary talked to her staff and SS agents while she was FL.

decedent
10-07-2016, 08:00 PM
trump. is. $#@!ing. toast.

stick a fork in him.

this is $#@!ing DELICIOUS!

But a question remains: how was somebody like Trump able to go so far in politics? There should be safeguards in the future.

del
10-07-2016, 08:01 PM
It seems you don't agree with a previous poster. Why didn't you say so?

which one would that be?

Mister D
10-07-2016, 08:04 PM
But a question remains: how was somebody like Trump able to go so far in politics? There should be safeguards in the future.

The answer seems rather obvious: there is great dissatisfaction with our political system and our official values.

maineman
10-07-2016, 08:07 PM
and in response to that great dissatisfaction...THIS is what the GOP proposes??????

That just won back the Senate and maybe the House to boot.

He is totally toast.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Sort of like how Hillary talked to her staff and SS agents while she was FL.

Yes, kind of reminds one of General George Patton, doesn't it!

Beevee
10-07-2016, 08:13 PM
which one would that be?

It appears he had already responded for himself so it's a non issue.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 08:14 PM
The answer seems rather obvious: there is great dissatisfaction with our political system and our official values.

Suddenly you are speaking for both parties? Well, that's progress, I suppose.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 08:18 PM
trump. is. $#@!ing. toast.

stick a fork in him.

this is $#@!ing DELICIOUS!

Burnt toast is particularly unappetizing. But no matter what the taste and the damage it does, some cannot seem to wean themselves off acute indigestion.

Mister D
10-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Suddenly you are speaking for both parties? Well, that's progress, I suppose.

I have no idea what that means but I'm sure you don't either so I won't ask.

Dr. Who
10-07-2016, 08:19 PM
I find it hard to find anything remotely redeeming about Trump. He's crude, obnoxious and narcissistic. More stomach turning is the fact that he thinks that he's God's gift to women because he's wealthy and therefore he's entitled to take liberties and grope women like they are mere property and not human beings. Is it any wonder that Trump has chosen to marry eastern European women who are willing to pander to his inflated ego as a means to escape poverty. He's a revolting human being on all levels and that's not political, it's just visceral. My opinion of him as a person has not altered one iota since he has been in the media spotlight, and that goes back at least 20 years.

maineman
10-07-2016, 08:22 PM
I can't wait for the polling numbers to come out in the wake of this. Republicans down the ticket will be bailing left and right, but it's too late.

exotix
10-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Just In

http://i68.tinypic.com/apej2v.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2mq00eg.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/166awbd.jpg

Beevee
10-07-2016, 08:25 PM
I have no idea what that means but I'm sure you don't either so I won't ask.

This is indeed progress. Yet another conservative claiming he doesn't understand something or other.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:26 PM
What Trump said long ago is not relevant. The nation must be saved. Only Trump can give us the time to put an Article V convention of States in place. A Clinton win ends the nation.

There is only one choice. That choice is Trump.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 08:27 PM
I feel sorry for Pence now his party is only left with 1% on the dollar.

exotix
10-07-2016, 08:28 PM
*Breaking*

GOP Piles on Donald Trump Over Remarks on Women

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/gop-piles-donald-trump-over-remarks-women-n662276

http://i66.tinypic.com/ionjmo.jpg

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 08:29 PM
If the Republicans were smart, they'd force him to resign and run a Pence/Ryan ticket. Hail Mary pass...

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Expect every establishment Republican and Democrat to pile on. It will not matter. We can choose the possibility of life by voting for Trump, or tyranny and the death of the nation if Clinton is elected. The Establishment does not care. They will not be touched by the tyranny. Yet.

Blue collar workers care.

del
10-07-2016, 08:30 PM
paul ryan should pound down a nice glass of draino

del
10-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Expect every establishment Republican and Democrat to pile on. It will not matter. We can choose the possibility of life by voting for Trump, or tyranny and the death of the nation if Clinton is elected. The Establishment does not care. They will not be touched by the tyranny. Yet.

Blue collar workers care.

moar drama, please

MisterVeritis
If the Republicans were smart, they'd force him to resign and run a Pence/Ryan ticket. Hail Mary pass...
And lose for sure. No. Trump must win.

Dr. Who
What Trump said long ago is not relevant. The nation must be saved. Only Trump can give us the time to put an Article V convention of States in place. A Clinton win ends the nation.

There is only one choice. That choice is Trump.
Once a dirtbag, always a dirtbag. It's in his nature.

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Trump's long game is getting bj's in the oval office like Clinton. The rest is just a means to an end.

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 08:32 PM
And lose for sure. No. Trump must win.

For a Trump victory, you're going to need a time machine.

decedent
10-07-2016, 08:33 PM
What Trump said long ago is not relevant.

It reflects his character -- or lack of. He committed political suicide months ago and as of yesterday, Hillary had huge a 6 point lead.

Your conservative friends keep mentioning Bill's indiscretions from long before 2005.

Tomorrow's going to be an interesting news day as reporters struggle to keep it G-rated.

I can't wait for the polling numbers to come out in the wake of this. Republicans down the ticket will be bailing left and right, but it's too late.

We'll see how Christian the Evangelicals really are.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:34 PM
moar drama, please
It is not my fault you cannot see it.

Ted Kennedy changed the immigration laws. We essentially stopped bringing in white Europeans. Instead, the Democratic Party brought in over 50 million poor, dumb, black, brown and yellow people from authoritarian nations. If Clinton wins she promises to unconstitutionally grant all illegals amnesty and citizenship. If that happens we will have a one-party system at the federal level for the next hundred years. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The nation will end.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:36 PM
It reflects his character -- or lack of. He committed political suicide months ago and as of yesterday, Hillary had huge a 6 point lead.

Your conservative friends keep mentioning Bill's indiscretions from long before 2005.

Tomorrow's going to be an interesting news day as reporters struggle to keep it G-rated.
Trump is going to win. This evening the race is about even again. When the choice is between choosing live over death your saviors are going to choose life.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:37 PM
For a Trump victory, you're going to need a time machine.
I believe he is going to win.

The choice before us is quite simple. Trump is the only option for people still able to think.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Once a dirtbag, always a dirtbag. It's in his nature.
If you have children their blood will be on your hands.

The Xl
10-07-2016, 08:39 PM
I actually thought this was going to be worse than it was, then I listened to the audio. Firstly, he didn't say or imply that he could literally do anything to a woman against their will, he was saying that women are more inclined to give it up, so to speak, to someone who has wealth. I'm not saying that it's a nice thing to say, but it's certainly different than the implied rape narrative.

Why does this surprise anyone anyway? Anyone with half a brain could have surmised that he'd talk like this in private. Is it worse than Bill Clinton getting head from a 20 year old intern while his wife shamelessly sticks with him for political purposes?

I doubt this is going to be the bombshell that sinks Trump. He's no saint, but it's obvious that this media, dnc, and rnc reaction is all faux outrage. They're just scared at the prospect of someone they don't own having power.

maineman
10-07-2016, 08:39 PM
I cannot WAIT to gloat and gloat and gloat some more come November 9th.

maineman
10-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Justice Obama.

Sweet!

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:41 PM
I, on the other hand, shall be gracious in victory. :grin:

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 08:42 PM

The earth will stop spinning if Trump isn't elected. We're all doomed!

maineman
10-07-2016, 08:43 PM
You douchebags could have picked Jeb or Mario.. but no... you picked this misogynistic asshole. Stew in your own vile soup. You richly deserve it.

maineman
10-07-2016, 08:44 PM
I, on the other hand, shall be gracious in victory. :grin:
We both know you won't have the chance.

Mister D
10-07-2016, 08:46 PM
I actually thought this was going to be worse than it was, then I listened to the audio. Firstly, he didn't say or imply that he could literally do anything to a woman against their will, he was saying that women are more inclined to give it up, so to speak, to someone who has wealth. I'm not saying that it's a nice thing to say, but it's certainly different than the implied rape narrative.

Why does this surprise anyone anyway? Anyone with half a brain could have surmised that he'd talk like this in private. Is it worse than Bill Clinton getting head from a 20 year old intern while his wife shamelessly sticks with him for political purposes?

I doubt this is going to be the bombshell that sinks Trump. He's no saint, but it's obvious that this media, dnc, and rnc reaction is all faux outrage. They're just scared at the prospect of someone they don't own having power.

IOW, who cares?

decedent
10-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Justice Obama.

Sweet!

Clarence Thomas is sick. There could be two super liberal judges soon.

This could be America's first renaissance and it's glorious. Finally, some progress in civil rights.

Newpublius
10-07-2016, 08:48 PM

I'll be too busy going to farm the magic trees all the free shit you turkeys promise to people grows on.

The Xl
10-07-2016, 08:51 PM
IOW, who cares?
The same liberals who will dismiss Bill Clinton getting sucked off by a 20 year old kid, lying under oath about it, and Hillary shamelessly sticking around. They're actually trying to make this an issue. Amazing.

Trump has support because people can identify that the establishment is flailing around and trying to get anything to stick at this point.

maineman
10-07-2016, 08:53 PM
I'll be too busy going to farm the magic trees all the free shit you turkeys promise to people grows on.good luck with that. Scalia, Ginsberg, Thomas, and probably Kennedy and Breyer will ALL be replaced with liberal justices. Just imagine how different things might have been had you confirmed Garland and nominated a credible candidate instead of the LOSER you all chose.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:53 PM
The earth will stop spinning if Trump isn't elected. We're all doomed!
Individuals might not be. But the nation will end. I know you are not a stupid man. Why do you insist on pretending so convincingly that you are?

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:54 PM
good luck with that. Scalia, Ginsberg, Thomas, and probably Kennedy and Breyer will ALL be replaced with liberal justices. Just imagine how different things might have been had you confirmed Garland and nominated a credible candidate instead of the LOSER you all chose.
Relax. Trump is going to win.

Dr. Who
I don't, but that would not provoke me to vote for anyone for whom I could not even have a modicum of respect. That also includes Clinton, by the way. The 2016 election is like a choice between 19th-century robber barons for President or choosing between the Italian and Russian mobs to rule America. No matter how you spin it, when you lay down with dogs, you get fleas. Both candidates have pasts that are unsavory and fraught with abuse. Never has there been an election where both candidates were so obviously dirty and undeserving of the honor of the role of President. Let's hope we all survive the next four years.

Common Sense
The weirdest thing about the audio is that Trump's voice changes dramatically when he's on camera. He puts on a persona.

The dude's a snake oil salesman who enjoys chasing tail...

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:55 PM
We both know you won't have the chance.
Each of us knows a separate thing. I know Trump is going to win. You know some other thing.

Mister D
10-07-2016, 08:56 PM
The same liberals who will dismiss Bill Clinton getting sucked off by a 20 year old kid, lying under oath about it, and Hillary shamelessly sticking around. They're actually trying to make this an issue. Amazing.

Trump has support because people can identify that the establishment is flailing around and trying to get anything to stick at this point.

Exactly.

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 08:56 PM
I don't, but that would not provoke me to vote for anyone for whom I could not even have a modicum of respect. That also includes Clinton, by the way. The 2016 election is like a choice between 19th-century robber barons for President or choosing between the Italian and Russian mobs to rule America. No matter how you spin it, when you lay down with dogs, you get fleas. Both candidates have pasts that are unsavory and fraught with abuse. Never has there been an election where both candidates were so obviously dirty and undeserving of the honor of the role of President. Let's hope we all survive the next four years.

I think politicians have always been this flawed (except for maybe Trump), but we have more information about them due to the information age we're in...

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Only a Trump win offers the time needed for an Article V convention of states. Once a president Hillary unconstitutionally grants amnesty and citizenship to the millions and millions of illegal aliens the nation ends.

Mister D
The weirdest thing about the audio is that Trump's voice changes dramatically when he's on camera. He puts on a persona.

The dude's a snake oil salesman who enjoys chasing tail...

Whoa! Trump is different on camera!? Holy shit! :shocked:

maineman
$1000 to your favorite charity. Do we have a bet?

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:59 PM
$1000 to your favorite charity. Do we have a bet?
You already know I never bet. I did once. Bo-4 lost his bet. He never paid up. And he never will. Not everyone has honor.

maineman
10-07-2016, 08:59 PM
You already know I never bet. I did once. Bo-4 lost his bet. He never paid up. And he never will. Not everyone has honor.

I do.

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Whoa! Trump is different on camera!? Holy shit! :shocked:

More than that, obviously everyone is different on camera. His accent almost changes. Listen again.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Trump is going to win. This evening the race is about even again. When the choice is between choosing live over death your saviors are going to choose life.

At last. You are responding to my prior question if FOX has made any comment on this issue.

I see that they have.

del
10-07-2016, 09:04 PM
I'll be too busy going to farm the magic trees all the free shit you turkeys promise to people grows on.

english would be nice

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Clinton should be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 09:05 PM
I do.
I know. My point was not about you.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 09:06 PM
english would be nice
I admit I thought the same thing.

Beevee
You douchebags could have picked Jeb or Mario.. but no... you picked this misogynistic $#@!. Stew in your own vile soup. You richly deserve it.

Oh! Come on! Conservatives would never dream of saying things like that in a reverse situation.

You are far too soft with your assumptions.

MisterVeritis
At last. You are responding to my prior question if FOX has made any comment on this issue.

I see that they have.
I see this is the best you can do.

exotix
10-07-2016, 09:07 PM
You douchebags could have picked Jeb or Mario.. but no... you picked this misogynistic $#@!. Stew in your own vile soup. You richly deserve it.LOL ... http://i67.tinypic.com/fbhjbk.jpg

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 09:08 PM
You douchebags could have picked Jeb or Mario.. but no... you picked this misogynistic $#@!. Stew in your own vile soup. You richly deserve it.
I sense I need to keep you in the "undecided" column.

:-)

Beevee
10-07-2016, 09:09 PM

Would that be before or after Trump took a grab at her pussy, her daughter's pussy and a collage of pussy's?

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 09:09 PM

I think you would have enjoyed living in the 18th century.

del
10-07-2016, 09:10 PM
I think you would have enjoyed living in the 18th century.

he is so far.

they have great buckets

Dr. Who
10-07-2016, 09:10 PM
I think politicians have always been this flawed (except for maybe Trump), but we have more information about them due to the information age we're in...
All the more reason to make informed choices. The used car salesman is always quite persuasive and generally looking to sell you a bill of goods. People ignore the more honest plodding candidates that actually have a real desire to work for the people. Instead, people are looking for an exciting reality show where it is showmanship over substance. It's pretty pathetic.

Beevee
10-07-2016, 09:11 PM
I see this is the best you can do.

However bad you might deem it to be, you cannot get away from the filth the GOP was landed with today and you so richly deserve to be a part of it.

It that any better?

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Russia threatens the US with nuclear war and the Fans are worried about what Trump said in a locker room in 2005. Perhaps you need to be encased under glass.

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 09:18 PM
All the more reason to make informed choices. The used car salesman is always quite persuasive and generally looking to sell you a bill of goods. People ignore the more honest plodding candidates that actually have a real desire to work for the people. Instead, people are looking for an exciting reality show where it is showmanship over substance. It's pretty pathetic.

I agree. The people who deal with real issues are boring to a lot of people.

It does seem there's something quite broken when it comes to this 24 hour news cycle and the hype machine. It's become style over substance. I think a big part of it is the money in American politics.

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Russia threatens the US with nuclear war and the Fans are worried about what Trump said in a locker room in 2005. Perhaps you need to be encased under glass.

Sorry when did Russia threaten the US with nuclear war?

Common Sense
10-07-2016, 09:20 PM
he is so far.

they have great buckets

Knowing a good cooper is almost as important as knowing a good black smith.

del
10-07-2016, 09:23 PM

might want to put wheels on that bucket, pete.

nuclear war is a nice, completely fraudulent touch, btw

del
10-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Sorry when did Russia threaten the US with nuclear war?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

i think a more important question is when the germans bombed pearl harbor, did we give up?

exotix
10-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Just In

http://i67.tinypic.com/wm1nnq.jpg

exotix
10-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Just In

Only one (R) so far calling for Trump to apologize or retract ...

http://i68.tinypic.com/2i8c2dy.jpg

Dr. Who
10-07-2016, 09:37 PM
I agree. The people who deal with real issues are boring to a lot of people.

It does seem there's something quite broken when it comes to this 24 hour news cycle and the hype machine. It's become style over substance. I think a big part of it is the money in American politics.
Of course it is. Politics have become infotainment and that attracts big money. However, the money behind politics cares little about parties, but only about favors due, so D or R are only letters in the alphabet. The backers of politics will have their way in domestic affairs irrespective of who becomes President. Where they don't call the shots is in the international realm where push comes to shove and where peace depends upon people of conscience. If the national leader doesn't care about the fate of the people, knowing that they and theirs will survive, regardless of their decision, then the majority of humanity is living on borrowed time.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Clinton. Or Trump. One of those two will be the next president. Washing your hands will not absolve you of guilt nor reduce the damage that will be done to you.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 09:42 PM
However bad you might deem it to be, you cannot get away from the filth the GOP was landed with today and you so richly deserve to be a part of it.

It that any better?
Given that it is you? Yes. Better. It is not going to matter.

There are only two choices. Clinton who will end the nation. Or Trump, who buys a little time.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 09:44 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

i think a more important question is when the germans bombed pearl harbor, did we give up?
LOL. The Germans and the Japanese were in contact. I should check my books to see how that went.

del
10-07-2016, 09:46 PM
LOL. The Germans and the Japanese were in contact. I should check my books to see how that went.

let me save you some time.

they lost like trump.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 09:51 PM
let me save you some time.

they lost like trump.
Trump is going to win. The Germans very nearly did.

Safety
10-07-2016, 09:53 PM
It is not my fault you cannot see it.

Ted Kennedy changed the immigration laws. We essentially stopped bringing in white Europeans. Instead, the Democratic Party brought in over 50 million poor, dumb, black, brown and yellow people from authoritarian nations. If Clinton wins she promises to unconstitutionally grant all illegals amnesty and citizenship. If that happens we will have a one-party system at the federal level for the next hundred years. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The nation will end.

This is what Trump represents. Own it.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 09:54 PM
This is what Trump represents. Own it.
What?

Drinking again?

Safety
10-07-2016, 09:56 PM
What?

Drinking again?

LoL

Dr. Who
10-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Clinton. Or Trump. One of those two will be the next president. Washing your hands will not absolve you of guilt nor reduce the damage that will be done to you.
I think that choosing the instrument of everyone's demise would be the greater guilt. As I don't consider either leading candidate worthy, I will neither share credit nor condemnation regardless of the outcome. Either choice could easily bring disaster.

exotix
10-07-2016, 09:58 PM
*Breaking*

http://i65.tinypic.com/n4uusn.jpg

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 09:59 PM
I think that choosing the instrument of everyone's demise would be the greater guilt. As I don't consider either leading candidate worthy, I will neither share credit nor condemnation regardless of the outcome. Either choice could easily bring disaster.
Only one brings an end to the nation with certainty. We both know it.

If you fail to make the hard right choice you will not fail to experience the consequences. No one gets a pass.

exotix
10-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Just In

Word from the RNC is that they are considering to ask Trump to step down and allow Mike Pence to run for Prez ...

del
10-07-2016, 10:06 PM
i was listening to a conservative local radio guy and he had woman after woman calling his show saying there's no way they'll vote for trump.

cool story, eh?

exotix
10-07-2016, 10:12 PM
Just In

http://i65.tinypic.com/1zpi07t.jpg

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Just In

Word from the RNC is that they are considering to ask Trump to step down and allow Mike Pence to run for Prez ...
This will not happen. Nice try, though.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 10:14 PM
i was listening to a conservative local radio guy and he had woman after woman calling his show saying there's no way they'll vote for trump.

cool story, eh?
Before the story it was 50% opposed and about 38% for. Has that changed?

del
10-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Before the story it was 50% opposed and about 38% for. Has that changed?

no idea

Safety
10-07-2016, 10:15 PM

cool story, eh?

October surprise, except it was supposed to be about Hillary and Wikileaks.

Cigar
10-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Burnt Toast :afro:

exotix
10-07-2016, 10:21 PM
*update*

Trump apparently apologizing from Trump Tower on Video ... unconfirmed at the moment ...

Crepitus
10-07-2016, 10:22 PM

Off topic attempt at thread jack?

For someone who ain't gonna vote for him you sure spend a lot of time trying to defend and deflect for Trump.

Cigar
10-07-2016, 10:23 PM
*update*

Trump apparently apologizing from Trump Tower on Video ... unconfirmed at the moment ...

F'CK-U Donald Trump, how about apologizing to The Central Park 5 you F'cking Piece of Racist Sh!t

Cigar
10-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Off topic attempt at thread jack?

For someone who ain't gonna vote for him you sure spend a lot of time trying to defend and deflect for Trump.

We all know who should be ...

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 10:25 PM
no idea
We will know in two to three days. Trump bombed horribly. Clinton had an amazing week. Tonight they are essentially tied.

One month to go.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 10:26 PM
October surprise, except it was supposed to be about Hillary and Wikileaks.
I don't believe it is going to matter. The choices are stark, and grim.

Choose Trump and the possibility of life. Or choose Clinton and certain death of the nation.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 10:28 PM
F'CK-U Donald Trump, how about apologizing to The Central Park 5 you F'cking Piece of Racist Sh!t
It is a good thing you have no strong opinions.

Safety
10-07-2016, 10:28 PM
I don't believe it is going to matter. The choices are stark, and grim.

Choose Trump and the possibility of life. Or choose Clinton and certain death of the nation.

Is this one of those Hardy Boy's choose your adventure series?