PDA

View Full Version : No GOOD Presidential Option, Your only path to protection and sanety is...

Kurmugeon
10-07-2016, 05:58 PM
We do NOT have a 2016 GOOD choice for the office of the President.

It is sad, but it is true, and deep down inside we all know it!

Yes, Trump would be 10X or more better than Hillary, but he is STILL deeply flawed.

You will not be given a safe, sane, and proud choice for POTUS in 2016, the Lefties have arranged it!

So... in these troubled times, what CAN you do?

Well, my contention, is that we are likely to end up with the completely corrupt and abusive Hillary.

Even if we don't, there is not much faith in the alternative!

So vote out those with a record of abusing government power, authority, and spending silly levels of deficit spending!

In other words, since we cannot get the POTUS leadership we need, we damn well better make sure that at every other level of Government, we get rid of the RINOs, Democrats, and Lefties!

ALL other levels of Government; Senator, House Representative, Governor, Mayor, Judges, City Councilmen, School Board members, .... Dog Catcher....

Go to the Polls in 2016, to hamstring the Leftie Agenda at all level other than POTUS!

Vote Anti-Establishment and Anti-Leftie in 2016!

It is the only sane and safe thing to do...

-

AZ Jim
10-07-2016, 06:03 PM
What we need is more like you, if we want to go down the tube. Thanks for being such a great American.

Kurmugeon
10-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Most people really liked what they saw from Pence in the VP debate.

I am extremely glad to hear it!

I like Trump... Most of the time.

I like Pence completely, from what little I've seen of him.

But the point of the OP is, Hillary is Likely to use massive, swing state targeted, illegal Immigrant, Voter Fraud to STEAL the 2016 election.

We won't get Trump or Pence... and that will become more and more obvious as we get closer to the election.

That doesn't mean those who support Trump/Pence should not show up at the polls, even though the National POTUS contest is rigged.

It means just the opposite!

It means we need to remove as many Lefties and RINOS from all other levels of Government as possible as a hedge, check and balance, and security, against the evils that will no doubt come from a Hillary Administration!

We MUST remove their lower level functionaries to survive!

-

Peter1469
10-07-2016, 07:34 PM
If you vote for Hillary, does that make you an accessory after the fact (https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/accessory_after_the_fact)?

donttread
10-07-2016, 07:35 PM
We do NOT have a 2016 GOOD choice for the office of the President.

It is sad, but it is true, and deep down inside we all know it!

Yes, Trump would be 10X or more better than Hillary, but he is STILL deeply flawed.

You will not be given a safe, sane, and proud choice for POTUS in 2016, the Lefties have arranged it!

So... in these troubled times, what CAN you do?

Well, my contention, is that we are likely to end up with the completely corrupt and abusive Hillary.

Even if we don't, there is not much faith in the alternative!

So vote out those with a record of abusing government power, authority, and spending silly levels of deficit spending!

In other words, since we cannot get the POTUS leadership we need, we damn well better make sure that at every other level of Government, we get rid of the RINOs, Democrats, and Lefties!

ALL other levels of Government; Senator, House Representative, Governor, Mayor, Judges, City Councilmen, School Board members, .... Dog Catcher....

Go to the Polls in 2016, to hamstring the Leftie Agenda at all level other than POTUS!

Vote Anti-Establishment and Anti-Leftie in 2016!

It is the only sane and safe thing to do...

-

You know that Rand Paul is the only real fiscal conservative in DC right? I agree , vote the rest out. As for protection though, we can protect ourselves

Crepitus
10-07-2016, 07:53 PM
OR.......

We could just wait for them all to die of ebola!

decedent
10-07-2016, 07:55 PM

That's all we need to know.

Kurmugeon
10-07-2016, 08:18 PM

You really think "Trump Shaming" is going to have any impact when the alternative is the corrupt, lying, treasonous Hillary?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

-

Beevee
10-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Most people really liked what they saw from Pence in the VP debate.

I am extremely glad to hear it!

I like Pence completely, from what little I've seen of him.

But the point of the OP is, Hillary is Likely to use massive, swing state targeted, illegal Immigrant, Voter Fraud to STEAL the 2016 election.

We won't get Trump or Pence... and that will become more and more obvious as we get closer to the election.

That doesn't mean those who support Trump/Pence should not show up at the polls, even though the National POTUS contest is rigged.

It means just the opposite!

It means we need to remove as many Lefties and RINOS from all other levels of Government as possible as a hedge, check and balance, and security, against the evils that will no doubt come from a Hillary Administration!

We MUST remove their lower level functionaries to survive!

-

Polls are only rigged when Republicans lose. Even before they lose. Even before an election - or a previous election or the election before that which preceded a prior election. Yes, we get your drift.

In other words. I SURRENDER.

decedent
10-07-2016, 08:27 PM
You really think "Trump Shaming" is going to have any impact when the alternative is the corrupt, lying, treasonous Hillary?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

-

Trump is the most disliked candidate in history.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2016, 08:27 PM
If you vote for Hillary, does that make you an accessory after the fact (https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/accessory_after_the_fact)?
Actually, before the fact. A voter for Hillary is a co-conspirator.

Safety
10-07-2016, 10:03 PM
...and to think that when I left Jacksonville, I didn't need my duct tape and cardboard any longer....

Subdermal
10-09-2016, 10:12 AM

Congrats, prog. You're now up to knowing one thing.

Subdermal
10-09-2016, 10:12 AM
...and to think that when I left Jacksonville, I didn't need my duct tape and cardboard any longer....

Built a house out of real wood this time?

The Xl
10-09-2016, 10:32 AM
Good, bad, or whatever in between, Trump would be the first president that wasn't a bought off proxy since Kennedy. I'm kinda tired of having unelected string pullers running the country, they don't work for our interests whatsoever.

del
10-09-2016, 12:56 PM
Good, bad, or whatever in between, Trump would be the first president that wasn't a bought off proxy since Kennedy. I'm kinda tired of having unelected string pullers running the country, they don't work for our interests whatsoever.

carter

Tahuyaman
10-09-2016, 01:22 PM
During this entire campaign season Trump has looked like an informed and serious individual maybe twice for about 15 minutes each time. Between him and Hillary it's bad and worse, in no particular order.

Tahuyaman
10-09-2016, 01:23 PM

Kennedy wasn't a "bought off" politico?

The Xl
10-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Kennedy wasn't a "bought off" politico?

He went rouge. It ended badly for him.

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 03:13 PM
He went rouge. It ended badly for him.

His daddy got the mob to buy the election for him. When the hard left tells you that there is not election fraud they are deliberately telling you a lie.

The Xl
10-09-2016, 03:14 PM
His daddy got the mob to buy the election for him. When the hard left tells you that there is not election fraud they are deliberately telling you a lie.

He double crossed them and others. He pissed off the CIA, the fed, and the mafia. And he was brutally murdered.

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 03:31 PM
He double crossed them and others. He pissed off the CIA, the fed, and the mafia. And he was brutally murdered.

Worse, he challenged the Federal Reserve.

del
10-09-2016, 04:16 PM

yeah, good old joe kennedy, renowned leftist

please tell me you don't actually believe the horseshit you put out

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 04:43 PM
yeah, good old joe kennedy, renowned leftist

please tell me you don't actually believe the horseshit you put out

I have never put out horseshit. Here is a link (http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/killing-kennedy/articles/jfks-secret-mafia-history/). You are old enough to have heard this before.