PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Affairs by US Presidents

DGUtley
10-08-2016, 09:51 AM
Not all Presidents have had upstanding marriages even though they always wanted and hoped the American public would believe so. There are some that have had illicit affairs and strayed from their marriages both prior to and during their time in office.

https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/Sexual-Affairs-by-US-Presidents

IMPress Polly
10-08-2016, 10:10 AM
I think at this point the Trump campaign has bigger 'sexual' issues to worry about than mere infidelity. I mean when you're caught in the act of sexual harassment on camera and openly bragging about committing acts of sexual assault, that is. I also think that this is the second decade of the 21st century and we should have higher standards today regarding gender politics in our presidents than we've had in the past.

Peter1469
10-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Does this list cover rape, or is there a separate list for that?

Standing Wolf
10-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Infidelity is a private matter between those involved in an ostensibly exclusive relationship. Being a giant flaming douchebag who sees members of the opposite sex as meat and brags about it is quite another. Trump is a very stupid, clueless person with virtually no filter between brain and mouth, and apparently only marginally more control over the rest of his body.

Safety
10-08-2016, 10:21 AM
I guess there should be two categories for that....accused and never proven rape, and "legitimate rape"...

Standing Wolf
10-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Now I'm confused. Who is Hillary supposed to have raped?

IMPress Polly
10-08-2016, 10:27 AM
He's trying to suggest that Bill Clinton is guilty of rape and somehow lay the blame on Hillary for it because a successful prosecution of that rather desperate case (unlikely) is Trump's only possible way out of his current predicament. I say that the success of such a prosecution is unlikely because Mr. Trump himself has been accused of rape before under oath in a court of law. (He bought the victim's silence.)

Standing Wolf
10-08-2016, 10:29 AM
He's trying to suggest that Bill Clinton is guilty of rape and somehow lay the blame on Hillary for it because a successful prosecution of that case (unlikely) is Trump's only possible way out of his current predicament.

In other words, his predicament of the week? With Trump, there always seems to be another one waiting in the wings.

MisterVeritis
10-08-2016, 11:34 AM
It is almost as if none of you have ever been around an alpha male. For supposed adults, you sure are a bunch of sissies. Wealthy, powerful men have always had their way with women. It is time to grow up.

DGUtley
10-08-2016, 11:46 AM
He's trying to suggest that Bill Clinton is guilty of rape and somehow lay the blame on Hillary for it .

Who is?

pjohns
10-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Trump's words were totally indefensible.

It could perhaps be argued that these were taped some 11 years ago--not recently. But that argument would really hold more water if Trump did not appear to be misogynistic today.

Some Republican lawmakers (such as Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire and Rep. Jason Chafetz of Utah) have already abandoned any support of Trump, in light of this.

Already, Trump's chances of winning in November were not good. (He was experiencing a gender gap of 37 points, the last that I saw: plus 17 points among men, vis-à-vis minus 20 points among women. And this can only exacerbate that.)

Still, it does seem rather odd that the dalliances--even the misogyny--of Democrats seem to be overlooked by the MSM (Bill Clinton leaps to mind)--yet they are dutifully report it whenever the offender is a Republican.

Personally, I find both repugnant; one does not automatically excuse the other...

del
10-08-2016, 12:14 PM
yeah, president gary hart really benefited from the media's willingness to overlook sexual misconduct by dems.

MisterVeritis
10-08-2016, 12:21 PM
Stop being such a pussy.

It could perhaps be argued that these were taped some 11 years ago--not recently. But that argument would really hold more water if Trump did not appear to be misogynistic today.
See above.

Some Republican lawmakers (such as Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire and Rep. Jason Chafetz of Utah) have already abandoned any support of Trump, in light of this.
Establishment Republicans are always going to be a problem.

Already, Trump's chances of winning in November were not good.
Untrue. Crooked Illary has spent several hundreds of millions of dollars in negative advert plus has all of the media behind her. Trump has spent a few tens of millions. As of last night, they were tied.

(He was experiencing a gender gap of 37 points, the last that I saw: plus 17 points among men, vis-à-vis minus 20 points among women. And this can only exacerbate that.)
This remains to be seen. Let's see what happens after Sunday's debate.

Still, it does seem rather odd that the dalliances--even the misogyny--of Democrats seem to be overlooked by the MSM (Bill Clinton leaps to mind)--yet they are dutifully report it whenever the offender is a Republican.
Who cares? The nation is ending before our eyes and you want to talk about what alpha males have always done and always will do? It is time to man up.

Personally, I find both repugnant; one does not automatically excuse the other...
Voting for Trump leads to the possibility of life. Voting for Crooked Illary is a vote for murder-suicide.

Safety
10-08-2016, 12:23 PM
It is almost as if none of you have ever been around an alpha male. For supposed adults, you sure are a bunch of sissies. Wealthy, powerful men have always had their way with women. It is time to grow up.

lawz.

del
10-08-2016, 12:23 PM
i do believe bursitis might swoon

MisterVeritis
10-08-2016, 12:25 PM
lawz.
My comment was not for you. It was for the adults. :grin:

Safety
10-08-2016, 12:52 PM
My comment was not for you. It was for the adults. :grin:

You are acting emotional like a beta.

stjames1_53
10-08-2016, 01:53 PM
I think at this point the Trump campaign has bigger 'sexual' issues to worry about than mere infidelity. I mean when you're caught in the act of sexual harassment on camera and openly bragging about committing acts of sexual assault, that is. I also think that this is the second decade of the 21st century and we should have higher standards today regarding gender politics in our presidents than we've had in the past.

I would venture to say that 90% of men talk differently when no woman is around..........so what's new about that?
That's no different than a hen-a-round

Peter1469
10-08-2016, 02:00 PM
I would venture to say that 90% of men talk differently when no woman is around..........so what's new about that?
That's no different than a hen-a-round

As I said elsewhere, women do as well. And are often much much cruder than men.

MisterVeritis
10-08-2016, 02:08 PM
You are acting emotional like a beta.
LOL. My comment really was for the adults. But you just keep throwing those elbows. It is kinda cute.

Dr. Who
10-08-2016, 06:15 PM
That sounds suspiciously like condoning rape for the select few who are wealthy and "alpha" enough to buy off their accusers. FYI those particularly wealthy and powerful so-called alpha males who routinely "have their way with women" are otherwise known as extreme narcissists and psychopaths and often pedophiles.

PeoplePower
10-08-2016, 06:22 PM
The only ones to do that are Kennedy,Reagan,and Clinton.

ripmeister
10-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Does this list cover rape, or is there a separate list for that?

I know you get your jollys with this but you really need some new legitimate material.

ripmeister
10-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Infidelity is a private matter between those involved in an ostensibly exclusive relationship. Being a giant flaming douchebag who sees members of the opposite sex as meat and brags about it is quite another. Trump is a very stupid, clueless person with virtually no filter between brain and mouth, and apparently only marginally more control over the rest of his body.

Thankyou for addressing the false equivalency that many here want to promote.

ripmeister
10-08-2016, 09:35 PM

And that makes it ok?

ripmeister
10-08-2016, 09:39 PM

Already, Trump's chances of winning in November were not good. (He was experiencing a gender gap of 37 points, the last that I saw: plus 17 points among men, vis-à-vis minus 20 points among women. And this can only exacerbate that.)

Perhaps I don't remember things clearly but Monicagate was extensively covered and Bill was impeached with daily coverage by the MSM.

Peter1469
10-08-2016, 10:22 PM
I know you get your jollys with this but you really need some new legitimate material.
You probably are well served not concerning yourself with my material. Worry about contributing to the forum on your own.

ripmeister
10-08-2016, 10:37 PM
You probably are well served not concerning yourself with my material. Worry about contributing to the forum on your own.

I contrbute fine and i call out drivel when I see it.

JDubya
10-08-2016, 11:36 PM

yeah, president gary hart really benefited from the media's willingness to overlook sexual misconduct by dems.

And the way they just ignored Anthony Weiner's weiner was shameful.

PeoplePower
10-08-2016, 11:43 PM
I move this thread be closed for self-ownage.

donttread
10-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Not all Presidents have had upstanding marriages even though they always wanted and hoped the American public would believe so. There are some that have had illicit affairs and strayed from their marriages both prior to and during their time in office.

https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/Sexual-Affairs-by-US-Presidents

I suspect if all were know the list would be much longer. Power driven people don't tend to be the faihful type to either their spouses or their political allies when the shit hits the fan.
But don't worry some of the spouses like Hilary for example are power mad themselves and some are gold diggers ... so it kind of comes with the territory

Chris
10-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Stop being such a pussy.

See above.

Establishment Republicans are always going to be a problem.

Untrue. Crooked Illary has spent several hundreds of millions of dollars in negative advert plus has all of the media behind her. Trump has spent a few tens of millions. As of last night, they were tied.

This remains to be seen. Let's see what happens after Sunday's debate.

Who cares? The nation is ending before our eyes and you want to talk about what alpha males have always done and always will do? It is time to man up.

Voting for Trump leads to the possibility of life. Voting for Crooked Illary is a vote for murder-suicide.

Don't call other members names. Stick to discussing topic.

Tahuyaman
10-09-2016, 12:15 PM
MisterVeritis

That sounds suspiciously like condoning rape for the select few who are wealthy and "alpha" enough to buy off their accusers....

It was.

Bethere
10-09-2016, 05:09 PM

Surely pete the regular poster knows where the 'ignore ripmeister' button is.

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Surely pete the regular poster knows where the 'ignore ripmeister' button is.

Sure. Also tPF culls the heard.

Bethere
10-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Sure. Also tPF culls the heard.

"Herd."--Bethere, the helpful.

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 05:56 PM
"Herd."--Bethere, the helpful.

If you posted something in good faith you would be immune from the tPF. Promise.

del
10-09-2016, 08:48 PM
^

:rofl:

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 05:32 AM
^^

lol

NapRover
10-10-2016, 06:54 AM
We're all humans, with human-like flaws. I can accept Trump's flaws but can't accept Hillary's, at least as they relate to becoming POTUS.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 07:01 AM
We're all humans, with human-like flaws. I can accept Trump's flaws but can't accept Hillary's, at least as they relate to becoming POTUS.

She ought to be in prison.

DGUtley
10-10-2016, 07:20 AM
She ought to be in prison.

You or I would be.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 07:28 AM
You or I would be.

If I so much as brought my cell phone into a secured area I would be unemployed.

NapRover
10-10-2016, 08:59 AM
We'd be in jail unless, of course, the AG colluded with the former POTUS to prevent it, and the FBI Director was bribed in order to realign his views on certain matters.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

Docthehun
10-10-2016, 09:44 AM

From the kids in South Park. "Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?"

Docthehun
10-10-2016, 09:45 AM
We'd be in jail unless, of course, the AG colluded with the former POTUS to prevent it, and the FBI Director was bribed in order to realign his views on certain matters.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

Or the glove didn't fit. :smiley:

Docthehun
10-10-2016, 09:47 AM
You or I would be.

No you wouldn't! I bet you don't even have a misdemeanor on your record.

ripmeister
10-10-2016, 10:36 AM

This is one of the more sensible things said about this whole drama lately. It fundamentally comes down to ones decision as to what the flaws are and how germane they are to the ability to be POTUS.