PDA

View Full Version : tPF Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who

TrueBlue
10-09-2016, 03:33 PM
Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him
By Olivia Goldhill

http://qz.com/804486/the-women-whove-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault/

"Since the recording was published, CNN anchor Erin Burnett (http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/donald-trump-woman-incident/) said her friend had experienced the same behavior from Trump."

“That’s exactly what Trump did to me,” Burnett said, quoting her friend. “Trump took Tic Tacs, suggested that I take them also. He then leaned in … catching me off guard and kissed me almost on the lips. I was really freaked out.”

"In 1997, Trump was sued for sexual harassment. The New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html?_r=0)recently published details of the plaintiff’s allegations. Jill Harth, who regularly met with Trump in the ‘90s to form a business partnership, described how Trump repeatedly groped her, pushed her against a wall, and tried to kiss her."

================================================
Thanks to QZ for this report.

Imho, That is most telling and speaks volumes about the happenings and stuff that was going on. Is it any wonder women in America are mad as hell and will not take it anymore! When will this madness stop?

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

Bo-4
10-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Did he grab her by the pussy too? -- Because he really wasn't kidding!

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-words-echo-womans-allegations-507763

Tahuyaman
10-09-2016, 04:00 PM
Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him
By Olivia Goldhill

http://qz.com/804486/the-women-whove-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault/

================================================
Thanks to QZ for this report.

Imho, That is most telling and speaks volumes about the happenings and stuff that was going on. Is it any wonder women in America are mad as hell and will not take it anymore! When will this madness stop?

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

Your selective outrage over this is a perfect example of you holding a double standard.

TrueBlue
10-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Your selective outrage over this is a perfect example of you holding a double standard.
Obviously not. At least Bill did not run around telling nasty stories to others about women.

decedent
10-09-2016, 04:12 PM
As far as I know, Bill Clinton had consensual sex while married. Why should anyone be outraged about that other than his wife?

Ethereal
10-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Absolutely shameless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrlZ_WbjF8

Tahuyaman
10-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Obviously not. At least Bill did not run around telling nasty stories to others about women.

Really? Honestly, you should either be ashamed or embarrassed. I've seen people abide by a double standard before, but you take it to a new level.

Tahuyaman
10-09-2016, 04:19 PM
As far as I know, Bill Clinton had consensual sex while married. Why should anyone be outraged about that other than his wife?

I'm sure that some of his infedelities were consensual, but some were anything but that.

TrueBlue
10-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Really? Honestly, you should either be ashamed or embarrassed. I've seen people abide by a double standard before, but you take it to a new level.
The same comes in openly saying things as Trump said that has been brought out in reports. And fully knowing that there are children and many others reading about it! How much more shame or embarrassment can be had with that one would wonder?

decedent
10-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Absolutely shameless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrlZ_WbjF8

Juanita Broaddrick recanted this accusation in court.

More lies about Bill.

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 04:51 PM

He is a rapist. You, Bill and Hillary hate the feminist movement. Why?

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 04:54 PM

More lies about Bill.

If so, Bill has a good slander / libel law suit. The rapist does not bring that lawsuit. Probably because truth is a defense in those.

decedent
10-09-2016, 05:06 PM
He is a rapist. You, Bill and Hillary hate the feminist movement. Why?

Go suck an egg, sleazeball.

Ethereal
10-09-2016, 05:14 PM

No she did not.

decedent
10-09-2016, 05:20 PM
No she did not.

She said there were no truth to the rape rumors.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/affidavit122398.htm

Tahuyaman
10-09-2016, 05:34 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/affidavit122398.htm

That was Jane Doe #5. How many more Jane Doe's are out there? Can you link their affidavits too?

hanger4
10-09-2016, 05:35 PM
"Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him"

But we should all ignore Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick and Monica Lewinsky, right TrueBlue ??

decedent
10-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Number of people who accused Hillary Clinton of sexual assault: 0
Number of people who accused Donad Trump of sexual assault: a binder full

Ethereal
10-09-2016, 05:44 PM

That was in an affidavit, not a court of law. And she recanted the denial, not the affirmation. Her claim that Clinton raped her has remained consistent and adamant since then.

Tahuyaman
10-09-2016, 05:46 PM
The number of people who would be willing to take the public shame and humiliation of admitting being sexually assaulted by Hillary Clinton: 0

decedent
10-09-2016, 05:50 PM
That was in an affidavit, not a court of law. And she recanted the denial, not the affirmation. Her claim that Clinton raped her has remained consistent and adamant since then.

Then she's the criminal, not Bill.

Ethereal
10-09-2016, 05:51 PM
The she's the criminal, not Bill.

Yea, that must be it.

hanger4
10-09-2016, 06:01 PM

Number of women Hillary smeared covering for Bill 5 at least.

Crepitus
10-09-2016, 06:06 PM
Binders full of women? Who ever heard of such a thing?

Tahuyaman
10-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Number of women Hillary smeared covering for Bill 5 at least.

That you know of. There just might be more who were scared off. After all, why would someone want to come out and have their life ruined?

Ethereal
10-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Hard to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHh73fkDUIs

Professor Peabody
10-10-2016, 07:53 AM

No, Hillary just tried to destroy them.

Professor Peabody
10-10-2016, 07:57 AM
Enabler’ Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ husband’s accusers
(http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/14/hillary-clinton-haunted-by-efforts-to-destroy-bill/)
I can't tell who was worse

Cigar
10-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Bill Clinton was in his 30 and 40 when slick willy was on the prowl ...

What's Donald J Trump excuse; he was in his lat 50s and 60s ... Ewwwwwww :tongue:

60 year old man grabbing Puzzy :laugh:

Adelaide
10-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Two of the most deplorable people are the main options. They both have histories that suggest they seriously lack moral character.

Cigar
10-10-2016, 07:59 AM
Enabler’ Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ husband’s accusers
(http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/14/hillary-clinton-haunted-by-efforts-to-destroy-bill/)
I can't tell who was worse

:grin: Practice with me ... Madam President ... say it slowly.

Cigar
10-10-2016, 08:00 AM
Two of the most deplorable people are the main options. They both have histories that suggest they seriously lack moral character.

But one is a 70 year Old Grabber ... :laugh:

Crepitus
10-10-2016, 08:02 AM
Why does everyone forget that Trump and Epstein are pretty good buddies? This "pedophile express" that you guys are so keen to point out Bill Clinton rode on? Trumps been there as well. Plus Epstein was a frequent visitor to trumps home. Trump in fact attended one of the parties thrown for Bill Clinton.

Safety
10-10-2016, 08:12 AM
This election has really depressed me as to seeing people I once thought was pretty rational and cool to have a beer with, turn out to be rabid partisans and full of nothing but "well Bill did it first/too/also.."

Crepitus
10-10-2016, 08:14 AM
This election has really depressed me as to seeing people I once thought was pretty rational and cool to have a beer with, turn out to be rabid partisans and full of nothing but "well Bill did it first/too/also.."
I don't care who did it first and I don't support either of them but if both are guilty don't just accuse one.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 08:25 AM
Why does everyone forget that Trump and Epstein are pretty good buddies? This "pedophile express" that you guys are so keen to point out Bill Clinton rode on? Trumps been there as well. Plus Epstein was a frequent visitor to trumps home. Trump in fact attended one of the parties thrown for Bill Clinton.

The story of Trump being on the island and raping the girl were debunked long ago.

Cigar
10-10-2016, 08:30 AM

So what you're saying is, Donald J Trump didn't learn anything at AGE 59 that a 40 Year Old taught him? :tongue:

Crepitus
10-10-2016, 08:30 AM
The story of Trump being on the island and raping the girl were debunked long ago.
Um no.

From just a couple of days ago: http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 08:36 AM

What's Donald J Trump excuse; he was in his lat 50s and 60s ... Ewwwwwww :tongue:

words versus deeds.

This is a loser for the hard left. You people need to give it up.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 08:37 AM
break the Establishment.

vote 3rd party

The Xl
10-10-2016, 08:47 AM

You've been just as partisan, so I'd take a hard look in the mirror before throwing stones.

hanger4
10-10-2016, 08:51 AM

There's an age limit now ??

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 08:52 AM
Um no.

From just a couple of days ago: http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/

There's no merit to the case.

It's already been voluntarily dismissed once and then refiled in a different state by a woman using the fake name of "Katie Johnson."

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Unlike the accusers who've come forward to accuse Clinton and Cosby -- this one refuses to reveal her identity. Kinda fishy, huh?

And Dan Abrams, the guy who wrote the piece, is a darling of Media Matters, the Soros hack site. Not really a stand up fellow. And, by the way, he, himself is being sued for stealing a photographer's images.

Now, if you can get a real media site to pick up the story -- you might have something. LOL Anonymously filed suits don't attract the attention of MSM because they're typically bogus.

Safety
10-10-2016, 08:53 AM
You've been just as partisan, so I'd take a hard look in the mirror before throwing stones.

Yes, I threw a stone, and the evidently the one that was hit, yelped. But nice of you to try to turn it around with "I know you are, but what am I"...

The Xl
10-10-2016, 09:03 AM
Yes, I threw a stone, and the evidently the one that was hit, yelped. But nice of you to try to turn it around with "I know you are, but what am I"...

You've thrown plenty of stones. And it's not a matter of "I know who you are, but what am I," it's a matter of who are you to get on your moral high horse when you do the same shit day in and out? It's a joke, you have no credibility on the matter.

Safety
10-10-2016, 09:09 AM
You've thrown plenty of stones. And it's not a matter of "I know who you are, but what am I," it's a matter of who are you to get on your moral high horse when you do the same shit day in and out? It's a joke, you have no credibility on the matter.

Um, ok, sure. You can check my posts from the first day I arrived to now, my positions have not changed one iota. If you don't like that I disparage Trump, then I guess that's on you.

Moral high horse? Nah, I just call it like I see it, if you or anyone else has a problem with the opinions I express here, take a number and sit until it is called.

Otherwise, feel free to move on.

Subdermal
10-10-2016, 09:10 AM
But one is a 70 year Old Grabber ... :laugh:

And the other one is a Billionaire.

Subdermal
10-10-2016, 09:13 AM
break the Establishment.

vote 3rd party

As evidenced by the GOP's 'stalwart' support of Trump, Trump is not Establishment. If you really want to land a blow on the Establishment, your best placed volley is a vote for Trump.

The Xl
10-10-2016, 09:14 AM
Um, ok, sure. You can check my posts from the first day I arrived to now, my positions have not changed one iota. If you don't like that I disparage Trump, then I guess that's on you.

Moral high horse? Nah, I just call it like I see it, if you or anyone else has a problem with the opinions I express here, take a number and sit until it is called.

Dude, you've completely changed since you got here. I guess since you got the mod spot, you figure it's cool to be you now, and that's fine, that's your business. But you seriously wanna talk about bias and rationality and how people have changed when you've basically indirectly shilled for Hillary Clinton for the last 8 months or so? Get off your faux moral high horse and out of here with that bullshit.

Subdermal
10-10-2016, 09:14 AM

:biglaugh:

You simply unmasked your partisanship and obsessive racism between then and now.

Safety
10-10-2016, 09:18 AM
Dude, you've completely changed since you got here. I guess since you got the mod spot, you figure it's cool to be you now, and that's fine, that's your business. But you seriously wanna talk about bias and rationality and how people have changed when you've basically indirectly shilled for Hillary Clinton for the last 8 months or so? Get off your faux moral high horse and out of here with that bullshit.

Damn, mod card being played also? That is a sign of frustration, but it's ok, especially when you think I've shilled for anyone, but I guess the next thing is how I've shilled for Cigar also, right? I mean, that's usually the progression these sort of discussions go towards.

Safety
10-10-2016, 09:20 AM
:biglaugh:

You simply unmasked your partisanship and obsessive racism between then and now.

LoL, is that before or after you put on your cummerbund?

Subdermal
10-10-2016, 09:21 AM
LoL, is that before or after you put on your cummerbund?

:thinking:

Can someone translate? I don't speak prog.

The Xl
10-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Damn, mod card being played also? That is a sign of frustration, but it's ok, especially when you think I've shilled for anyone, but I guess the next thing is how I've shilled for Cigar also, right? I mean, that's usually the progression these sort of discussions go towards.

What you see as frustration is a pretty evident fact. At the end of the day, you throwing stones and talking morally righteous shit is just rich. And speaking of playing cards, way to play the victim card.

Safety
10-10-2016, 09:24 AM
What you see as frustration is a pretty evident fact. At the end of the day, you throwing stones and talking morally righteous shit is just rich. And speaking of playing cards, way to play the victim card.

Oh snap!

Victim card? Yo, tell me you just didn't go there, bro!

Man...what's next I'm a guilt ridden white black lib?

FFS.

Crepitus
10-10-2016, 09:24 AM
There's no merit to the case.

It's already been voluntarily dismissed once and then refiled in a different state by a woman using the fake name of "Katie Johnson."

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Unlike the accusers who've come forward to accuse Clinton and Cosby -- this one refuses to reveal her identity. Kinda fishy, huh?

And Dan Abrams, the guy who wrote the piece, is a darling of Media Matters, the Soros hack site. Not really a stand up fellow. And, by the way, he, himself is being sued for stealing a photographer's images.

Now, if you can get a real media site to pick up the story -- you might have something. LOL Anonymously filed suits don't attract the attention of MSM because they're typically bogus.
Been set for a court date, somebody thinks it has some merit.

The Xl
10-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Oh snap!

Victim card? Yo, tell me you just didn't go there, bro!

Man...what's next I'm a guilt ridden white black lib?

FFS.

Carry on with your nonsensical deflections. Because they mean so much.

You have no issues attacking, but all of a sudden when someone puts you on the defensive for the same stuff, we get this nonsense. It's a complete farce, a joke.

Safety
10-10-2016, 09:32 AM
Carry on with your nonsensical deflections. Because they mean so much.

You have no issues attacking, but all of a sudden when someone puts you on the defensive for the same stuff, we get this nonsense. It's a complete farce, a joke.

Point being, I "attacked" no-one, I made a general statement. You chose to sit in the victim chair try to tear me down, first by saying I was being fake, then by saying I let power go to my head, then ended up by calling me nonsensical. But it's all good, brah, I've been through the ringer so many times I am not fazed by it anymore. How about this, you go about your day doing whatever it is that you do, and I'll go about my day doing whatever it is that I do. In other words...move on.

The Xl
10-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Point being, I "attacked" no-one, I made a general statement. You chose to sit in the victim chair try to tear me down, first by saying I was being fake, then by saying I let power go to my head, then ended up by calling me nonsensical. But it's all good, brah, I've been through the ringer so many times I am not fazed by it anymore. How about this, you go about your day doing whatever it is that you do, and I'll go about my day doing whatever it is that I do. In other words...move on.

No, that's right, you like to throw vague bombs at people, hoping you can get your shots in and not get messy. Well, I've seen it one to many times at this point, and it's a joke. Go off and play the victim now. Through the ringer. Hah.

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 10:20 AM
No she did not.

Just cut the crap on this nonsense. Bill had many affairs, but a rapist he ain't.

:rolleyes:

* Within one year of the alleged rape, Broaddrick attended a fund-raiser for Clinton and accepted appointment by him to a state advisory board. Why did she still want to support a man who raped her?

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/feb/26/local/me-11829

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 10:22 AM
Just cut the crap on this nonsense. Bill had many affairs, but a rapist he ain't.

:rolleyes:

* Within one year of the alleged rape, Broaddrick attended a fund-raiser for Clinton and accepted appointment by him to a state advisory board. Why did she still want to support a man who raped her?

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/feb/26/local/me-11829

Bill is a rapist. His wife is an enabler. And the Fans are as well.

The feminist movement should be ashamed of itself for its silence.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Been set for a court date, somebody thinks it has some merit.

A status conference hearing is just a meeting between the attorneys and the judge. Ostensibly to avoid a court case.

But -- keep hope alive.

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Bill is a rapist. His wife is an enabler. And the Fans are as well.

The feminist movement should be ashamed of itself for its silence.

Lol Pete - i'll bet you got very excited last night when Trump vowed to put her in jail when he becomes president.

This man knows nothing about the legal system or how our form of government works .. but he'd be an excellent dictator!

Safety
10-10-2016, 10:33 AM
No, that's right, you like to throw vague bombs at people, hoping you can get your shots in and not get messy. Well, I've seen it one to many times at this point, and it's a joke. Go off and play the victim now. Through the ringer. Hah.

Just because it is thrown, dosen't mean it's directed to you, or better yet, that you have to catch it.

But whatever, I'm sure you'll get many kudos for playing the victim also.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Lol Pete - i'll bet you got very excited last night when Trump vowed to put her in jail when he becomes president.

This man knows nothing about the legal system or how our form of government works .. but he'd be an excellent dictator!

I saw that this morning.

LOL.

Yes, Hillary should be in jail.