PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Dimon CEO with the stones to tell the truth - I'll pay more in individual taxes

Cigar
10-10-2012, 01:57 PM
The chief executive of JPMorgan Chase & Co, Jamie Dimon, waded into the U.S. fiscal debate on Wednesday when he said he was willing to pay a higher individual tax rate while calling for lower corporate taxes so U.S. business can compete in a global economy.

"I don't mind paying 39.6 percent in taxes," Dimon said in an interview in Washington at the Council on Foreign Relations, backing the Democrats' position. He added he might back an increase in the capital gains tax rate to 20 percent, another proposal by President Barack Obama.

Dimon is one of several CEOs lobbying lawmakers to create more certainty around tax and budget issues, as the United States faces a "fiscal cliff" of $600 billion in tax hikes and spending cuts should Congress fail to act by the end of the year.

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/10/us-jpmorgan-dimon-taxes-idUSBRE8991DI20121010

Mainecoons
10-10-2012, 03:19 PM
He shouldn't, given how Obama has propped up him and the other Wall Street fraudsters and banksters.

He should pay one hundred percent.

Larry Dickman
10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Nothing stopping Big Mouth Faggots like Dimon or Buffett from voluntarily paying more taxes AT ANY TIME. They can all shut the fuck up and die of the black plague.

Agravan
10-10-2012, 03:30 PM
But Dimon is one of the good 1%ers because he supports obama. The rest are evil bastiges.

patrickt
10-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Buffet wants a higher inheritance tax because that will make him money. And, I agree, this nitwit can give all the money he wants to the government. I give money to people who need it. The government doesn't. They take my money by force and I have no intention of giving them any more than I have to.