PDA

View Full Version : tPF FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton*probe

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 05:40 PM
FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe (http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/)

Comey was a man with honor. No longer. It is also rumored that he used the P-word.

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Instead of going to prosecutors and insisting on using grand jury leverage to compel testimony and seize evidence, Comey allowed immunity for several key witnesses, including potential targets.

MisterVeritis
10-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Within the corrupt FBI how many agents have resigned and gone public?

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Within the corrupt FBI how many agents have resigned and gone public?

Some have been talking. That is how we know the investigation was fake.

MisterVeritis
10-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Some have been talking. That is how we know the investigation was fake.
And still no action. The FBI is no longer a trusted organization. It is just one more Democrat-controlled political weapon.

Peter1469
10-09-2016, 05:54 PM
You called it from the beginning. I was wrong.

donttread
10-09-2016, 06:04 PM
And keep in mind that the FBI has, by far , the most integrity of any of our government police/intell or regulatory agencies. Sad ain't it?

hanger4
10-09-2016, 06:06 PM
FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe (http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/)

Comey was a man with honor. No longer. It is also rumored that he used the P-word.

If he used the P-word in reference to himself I would agree.

Crepitus
10-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Sour grapes.

And far as the "P" word, which one? Potato? Pansy? Picture? Peas?

Oh, I know! Please!

The Xl
10-09-2016, 06:13 PM
Sour grapes? Naw, it's pretty open and clear cut corruption.

Crepitus
10-09-2016, 06:45 PM
No, it's sour grapes. The FBI like every organisation is not monolithic. It's composed of people with different views and different politics. A certain segment is displeased with how the investigation turned out and some of them are willing to publicly comment on it.

exploited
10-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Just a bunch of conservatives whining that things didn't go their way. It is a bad habit. And this is coming from a person who hates Clinton.

The Xl
10-09-2016, 06:48 PM
People recognize the general corruption in the government, and if anyone is protected, it's the Clintons. No one believes your narrative anymore, you don't control reality.

NapRover
10-09-2016, 07:29 PM
Just think how corrupt things will be if hillary is elected. I shudder to think of it.

Newpublius
10-09-2016, 07:53 PM
No, it's sour grapes. The FBI like every organisation is not monolithic. It's composed of people with different views and different politics. A certain segment is displeased with how the investigation turned out and some of them are willing to publicly comment on it.

orginiSation? Hmmmmm

Crepitus
10-09-2016, 07:57 PM
orginiSation? Hmmmmm

Dude, when I graduated from high school I was a terrible speller. I very good friend of mine who happened to be British decided that I must spell better to be able to write a professional AAR drilled me on spelling mercilessly until I got it right. That's why you sometimes see S where an American usually puts Z.

donttread
10-10-2016, 05:39 AM
Well yeah, if my employer did something overtly illegal and sellout as all hell , I'd be displeased too.

donttread
10-10-2016, 05:42 AM
Just a bunch of conservatives whining that things didn't go their way. It is a bad habit. And this is coming from a person who hates Clinton.

Someone should do a flashback photo to a young Hilary trying to help take Nixon down for far less than she has done. With thh famous Nixon qoute "I'm not a crook" beside a pic of Hilary with the a bubble that says "I am!"

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 04:02 PM
FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton*probe

Anything they leak will bec spun by the media as partisan nonsense. Just like it was with the Secret Service people who spoke I'll of then First Lady Hillary Clinton.

No one is going to revolt. They'll just wait out Comey's tenure and start over with a new director.