PDA

View Full Version : For Obama Big Bird is More Important than US Embassies

coolwalker
10-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Obama and Co. are making a big deal over comments Mitt Romney made about defunding Big Bird. “I love Big Bird,” Romney said “But I’m not going to keep on spending money on things to borrow money from China to pay for.” Our embassies are under attack, and Obama’s handlers are more concerned about a [...]

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/#ixzz28vcwnKBX

Calypso Jones
10-10-2012, 03:10 PM
I didn't think anyone could be more incompetent that madeline albright. I was wrong. Hillary Clinton is an absolute incompetent with one major advantage. Unfortunately it is not our advantage but rather the muslims hoards. Huma Abedin. The muslim in the woodpile. Wonder what she knew before during and after the benghazi attack. Just looks a little too pat to me.

Mainecoons
10-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Why would anyone think that we need or should have a PBS funded by government?

I'm all for a PBS funded by donors who believe in it and want it.

And as someone else pointed out, Big Bird is a one percenter. Now I know that Mr. Soetoro's government is definitely one percenter friendly, right down to having Mr. Bernake buy the bad bankster paper and propping up the stock market bubble almost entirely to the profit of the one percenters, but seriously, folks, does anyone think we need to subsidize big bird?

Romney's exactly right. It is stupid to borrow money from China to subsidize PBS. Unfortunately, he doesn't understand it is even more stupid to borrow money from China to play world policeman.

KC
10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
More accurately, for Obama beating Romney is more important that US Embassies.

Obama would care less about Big Bird if he didn't think he was a good tool for getting re elected.

Captain Obvious
10-10-2012, 04:19 PM
More accurately, for Obama beating Romney is more important that US Embassies.

Obama would care less about Big Bird if he didn't think he was a good tool for getting re elected.

$$$