PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's "Secret" Speeches Have been Released

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 02:58 PM
...as part of the Wikileaks "Podesta" dump.

Interesting things such as her claiming that she was worried about jihadists slipping through with refugees and releasing details of bin Laden's death.

You can google and find dozens of stories.

I can see why she didn't want them released.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 02:59 PM
The Benghazi families should be locked up in a room with her. No security.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 03:03 PM

That sounds appropriate.

Cigar
10-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Who cares ... no one ever changes American Policy at these speeches

Cigar
10-10-2016, 03:06 PM

... and that would change what?

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Saw some of it 3 days ago - boring but thanks.

Rather watch grass grow or paint dry.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 03:07 PM
... and that would change what?

Justice

Cigar
10-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Justice

Congratulations, now you sound like The BLM Movement :laugh:

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Congratulations, now you sound like The BLM Movement :laugh:

Thank you. I accept the warm welcome.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Saw some of it 3 days ago - boring but thanks.

Rather watch grass grow or paint dry.

The speeches were just released -- the second part of the Podesta dump.

While I agree that most of what I've read is not terribly exciting -- I find it interesting that Hillary found it disturbing that jihadists might be slipping in alongside the refugees, despite the current Administration to assure everyone that they were not. A lot of Trump supporters took a lot of heat for saying the very same thing -- being called "racist" and "bigoted," and yet, here we find Ms Hillary holds the SAME opinion.

That little ditty is fascinating.

Cigar
10-10-2016, 03:31 PM
What Law is being broken?

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 03:32 PM

While I agree that most of what I've read is not terribly exciting -- I find it interesting that Hillary found it disturbing that jihadists might be slipping in alongside the refugees, despite the current Administration to assure everyone that they were not. A lot of Trump supporters took a lot of heat for saying the very same thing -- being called "racist" and "bigoted," and yet, here we find Ms Hillary holds the SAME opinion.

Hmmm .. i saw some of the same stuff (perhaps excepts) a couple of days ago.

Not particularly fascinating unless you're Clinton-obsessed.

Crooked Hillary is Crooked. Ho Hum right?

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 03:38 PM
We should have some Islamist refugees at the next debate. They could solve our election problem with a lucky attack.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 03:40 PM
What Law is being broken?

I haven't heard of any law being broken -- so far -- but the emails are damning in that they show her to be a liar.

Of course, we knew that -- it's just a little confirmation.

Here's one AZ Jim should find interesting -- since he's so worried about SS cuts:

Clinton on the campaign trail declared (https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/social-security-and-medicare/), “I won’t cut Social Security.” Yet in the email’s excerpts of her Morgan Stanley speech, she lauded a presidential commission that proposed changes that would slash Social Security benefits, according to experts.

The email shows Clinton specifically telling Morgan Stanley that the Simpson-Bowles commission “put forth the right framework” for dealing with fiscal challenges. She also said “the Simpson-Bowles framework and the big elements of it were right.”

As the nonpartisan Center on Budget and Policy Priorities reported (http://www.cbpp.org/research/bowles-simpson-social-security-proposal-not-a-good-starting-point-for-reforms) in 2011, that commission proposed a plan to “cut benefits for the vast majority of Social Security recipients, weaken the link between a recipient’s benefits and past earnings (which could undermine public support for the program), and, despite the claims of the co-chairs, fail to protect most low-income workers from benefit cuts.”

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/hillary-clinton-paid-speeches-wall-street-promoted-commission-pushed-social

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Hmmm .. i saw some of the same stuff (perhaps excepts) a couple of days ago.

Not particularly fascinating unless you're Clinton-obsessed.

Crooked Hillary is Crooked. Ho Hum right?

You saw the first dump. This was the second. Supposedly, there are more to come. Who knows?

Yes, Hillary is crooked but it's interesting to see the depth of her lies.

Not that any of her supporters will care.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Hillary wants to destroy our culture and remove our borders. If you agree vote for Hillary.

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 03:45 PM
You saw the first dump. This was the second. Supposedly, there are more to come. Who knows?

Yes, Hillary is crooked but it's interesting to see the depth of her lies.

Not that any of her supporters will care.

Assange has been over-promising and under-delivering of late - doubt there's much more.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 03:48 PM
And this one -- well, this one isn't really about Hillary -- it's just darn-tootin fun. No way around it.

Tom DeLonge, who was the guitarist for the power punk trio best known for songs like “Dammit” and “What’s My Age Again,” emailed Mr. Podesta at least twice. He wrote in cryptic terms about their well-documented mutual interest in more government disclosure about the phenomenon of unidentified flying objects of potential extraterrestrial origin.

The emails, released by the website Wikileaks this month, also reveal that Mr. Podesta participated in a documentary that Mr. DeLonge is producing.
It isn’t clear whether Mr. Podesta responded to the messages.

Mr. Podesta, who has worked in the highest levels of government in the administrations of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama (http://topics.wsj.com/person/O/barack,-obama/4328), has expressed interested in the topic. And he has long championed further government disclosure around classified files concerning UFOs.

In one of the emails from 2015, Mr. DeLonge says he would to introduce Mr. Podesta to two very important people involved in issues “relating to our sensitive topic.”

“I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you,” Mr. DeLonge writes.

(https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125)

In another email from 2016, Mr. DeLonge writes that he has been working with a former military official.

“He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago,” Mr. DeLonge wrote (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099), referring to the Roswell conspiracy theory that the U.S. government recovered an alien vessel in 1947. The military maintains that the crash at Roswell was a surveillance balloon.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/10/10/wikileaks-reveals-ufo-%E2%80%8Bmessages-in-clinton-campaign-emails/

Anyone hear that meowing?

Like someone might have let a cat out of a bag or something? :laugh:

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Assange has been over-promising and under-delivering of late - doubt there's much more.

The UFO stuff was spiff.

As was the Hillary-afraid-of-jihadists-in-refugees thing.

But -- go ahead and downplay it.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 03:51 PM
And this one -- well, this one isn't really about Hillary -- it's just darn-tootin fun. No way around it.

Anyone hear that meowing?

Like someone might have let a cat out of a bag or something? :laugh:

It isn't funny. DeLonge knows what he is talking about.

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Hillary wants to destroy our culture and remove our borders. If you agree vote for Hillary.

Nah - that was a figure of speech designed to the assuage the free traders.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/jul/18/rudy-giuliani/rudy-giuliani-wrongly-says-hillary-clinton-open-bo/

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Nah - that was a figure of speech designed to the assuage the free traders.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/jul/18/rudy-giuliani/rudy-giuliani-wrongly-says-hillary-clinton-open-bo/

Actually you got that backwards....

AZ Jim
10-10-2016, 03:55 PM
That sounds appropriate.Thankfully most Trump "mouths" are no smarter than you.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 03:55 PM
It isn't funny. DeLonge knows what he is talking about.

I'd like to know what he's talking about as well.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 03:56 PM
I'd like to know what he's talking about as well.

I will send you a PM.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Thankfully most Trump "mouths" are no smarter than you.

Keep scrolling Jim -- I already posted how Hillary supports cutting SS.

That should tickle you absolutely pink.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 03:57 PM
I will send you a PM.

Thanks. I have to run to make dinner -- but I look forward to reading it.

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Actually you got that backwards....

You think Wall Street is anti-free trade?

Hmmm okay.

Still, the meme that "Hillary is for open borders" has been debunked by literally all the checkers.

Newpublius
10-10-2016, 04:10 PM
You think Wall Street is anti-free trade?

Hmmm okay.

Still, the meme that "Hillary is for open borders" has been debunked by literally all the checkers.

Well then wikileaks is wrong. I mean in one instance she's pro colombian fta in another she isnt. She isnt fornit or against it, shes for her own reelection, nothing more. Beyond that she stands for nothing.

AZ Jim
10-10-2016, 04:11 PM
I haven't heard of any law being broken -- so far -- but the emails are damning in that they show her to be a liar.

Of course, we knew that -- it's just a little confirmation.

Here's one AZ Jim should find interesting -- since he's so worried about SS cuts:

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/hillary-clinton-paid-speeches-wall-street-promoted-commission-pushed-social I feel for seniors who could be sacrificed on Trumps (and republican)alter in their desires to appease the big defense contractors with more unneeded and extremely expensive military toys. Already bulging with tools we don't need. Yet they always look at the social programs for cuts. Some defenseless old widow eats little to save for medicines needed to hand on to their waning life. But you go ahead in your ignorance and support that and hope one day the pointer isn't pointing at you, bigshot. Hillary never said she supported cutting ss. You read that into the speech but it is clearly not her saying she supported cuts. In my opinion neither supports direct cuts to SS BUT it is a republican agenda item and a republican president would assure it.

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 04:13 PM
I feel for seniors who could be sacrificed on Trumps (and republican)alter in their desires to appease the big defense contractors with more unneeded and extremely expensive military toys. Already bulging with tools we don't need. Yet they always look at the social programs for cuts. Some defenseless old widow eats little to save for medicines needed to hand on to their waning life. But you go ahead in your ignorance and support that and hope one day the pointer isn't pointing at you, bigshot.
Kook Alert! Usual suspect.

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Well then wikileaks is wrong. I mean in one instance she's pro colombian fta in another she isnt. She isnt fornit or against it, shes for her own reelection, nothing more. Beyond that she stands for nothing.

I wouldn't disagree that Hillary is for Hillary ..

Sure, she's done some good things in her life for kids, minorities and the poor.

But for me it always feels like a means to an end.

del
10-10-2016, 04:19 PM

you don't need to sign your posts

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 04:20 PM

I never do.

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 04:22 PM

Perfect signature line for MV. :)

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Hillary is a globalist. Like Merkel. She wants to destroy our culture and remove borders.

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Perfect signature line for MV. :)

This from someone who fails to follow through on a lost bet.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Who cares ... no one ever changes American Policy at these speeches

So, you don't care that she says one thing to the bootlicking sheep like you and something quite different to those who fund her campaign?

But you're right, no one ever changes US policy at one of these speeches. I don't believe that's even possible

Professor Peabody
10-10-2016, 04:29 PM

So much more came out in those dumps.

Hillary Clinton, In Paid Speeches To Wall Street, Promoted Commission That Pushed Social Security Cuts

By David Sirota @davidsirota AND Avi Asher-Schapiro On 10/07/16 AT 7:24 PM

During the Democratic presidential primary, Hillary Clinton was criticized for refusing to release the transcripts of paid speeches she gave after she ended her term as Secretary of State. Now, just a month before the election, a transparency group has published what it says are excerpts of those speeches -- and the remarks show Clinton appearing to reassure Wall Street with rhetoric that differed from the kind she voiced in more public forums.

Clinton promised on the campaign trail that she would oppose the 12-nation Trans Pacific Partnership, and that she “will stop any trade deal that kills jobs or holds down wages.” But in the email released by Wikileaks, she is shown telling a Brazilian bank that, “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.”

Clinton on the campaign trail declared, “I won’t cut Social Security.” Yet in the email’s excerpts of her Morgan Stanley speech, she lauded a presidential commission that proposed changes that would slash Social Security benefits, according to experts.

The email shows that in a speech to a securities law firm, she said “I represented and worked with so many talented principled people who made their living in finance.” The email shows her also saying that while she supports some efforts to raise taxes on the financial executives, “I represented them and did all I could to make sure they continued to prosper.”

Another excerpt in the email shows Clinton suggesting that Wall Street executives are best positioned to write government rules that regulate Wall Street.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/hillary-clinton-paid-speeches-wall-street-promoted-commission-pushed-social

It IS little wonder why Hillary didn't want those leaks to come out. Pro Wall St to the point she thinks Wall Street executives are best positioned to write government rules that regulate Wall Street. Sanders supporters need to pay attention.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 04:37 PM

She has proposed completely opening our borders to anyone and everyone. She has a vision of eliminating our unique American culture in the name of multiculturalism.

Her campaign has been trying to spin this by saying she's being misunderstood and it's simply an issue of trade only.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 04:38 PM
So much more came out in those dumps.

It IS little wonder why Hillary didn't want those leaks to come out. Pro Wall St to the point she thinks Wall Street executives are best positioned to write government rules that regulate Wall Street. Sanders supporters need to pay attention.

This is going to result in the Hillary bootlickers to scream even louder about Trump's taxes.

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 04:46 PM
This is going to result in the Hillary bootlickers to scream even louder about Trump's taxes.

The louder the better - working middle and upper middle class folks who pay 20-35% don't think Donnie Dumpster's flaunting of tax codes in order to pay nothing is one of his more charming features.

There's a reason he's hiding them - and it goes beyond the fact that he pays nothing or next to nothing in federal taxes.

He additionally has very cozy ties to Russian oligarchs and lied last night about not having any loans from or connections to Russia.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/10/contrary-to-his-claims-there-is-evidence-that-trump-does-business-with-russians-229484

And he gives almost NOTHING to charity.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 04:48 PM
She has proposed completely opening our borders to anyone and everyone. She has a vision of eliminating our unique American culture in the name of multiculturalism.

Her campaign has been trying to spin this by saying she's being misunderstood and it's simply an issue of trade only.

IMO it is treason. That is a very serious crime.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 04:49 PM

The louder the better - working middle and upper middle class folks who pay 20-35% don't think Donnie Dumpster's flaunting of tax codes in order to pay nothing is one of his more charming features.

There's a reason he's hiding them - and it goes beyond the fact that he pays nothing or next to nothing in federal taxes.

He additionally has very cozy ties to Russian oligarchs and lied last night about not having any loans from or connections to Russia.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/10/contrary-to-his-claims-there-is-evidence-that-trump-does-business-with-russians-229484

Right on cue......

Professor Peabody
10-10-2016, 04:57 PM

It's happening already, I saw an article where Warren Buffet is releasing his tax returns which is meaningless.

Professor Peabody
10-10-2016, 04:59 PM

Neither does the Clinton Foundation.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 05:06 PM
IMO it is treason. That is a very serious crime. I don't believe simply proposing open borders is a crime.

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 05:07 PM
I don't believe simply proposing open borders is a crime.
If the federal government has no interest in protecting the nation we need to disband it.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 05:09 PM

Cant the Clinton's personal bank account be considered a charity? Just call it a legal defense fund.

Bo-4
10-10-2016, 05:11 PM

Oh .. so now we are going to compare the A-rated (per CharityWatch/ CharityNavigator) Clinton Foundation which is indeed non-profit and does much good globally ...

To the DJ Trump Foundation (under investigation for SERIOUS wrongdoing) to which he hasn't personally contributed to since 2008 and uses OPM to buy 12 foot paintings of himself, autographed Tebow footballs and politicians for personal gain?

Cool -- bring it ;-)

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 05:12 PM
It's happening already, I saw an article where Warren Buffet is releasing his tax returns which is meaningless.

He Should put his side by side with his secretary's tax return.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 05:13 PM
If the federal government has no interest in protecting the nation we need to disband it.

I didn't express agreement. I'm just saying that proposing something stupid is not a criminal act.

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 05:20 PM
I didn't express agreement. I'm just saying that proposing something stupid is not a criminal act.
If a potential democrat president is proposing that the federal government no longer defend the citizens from invasion we need to elect someone else. If she does get elected we need to consider disbanding the federal government.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 05:25 PM
If a potential democrat president is proposing that the federal government no longer defend the citizens from invasion we need to elect someone else. If she does get elected we need to consider disbanding the federal government.

No, when she's elected, we need to have a Congress that has enough balls to prevent her from causing further damage to the country.

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 05:37 PM
No, when she's elected, we need to have a Congress that has enough balls to prevent her from causing further damage to the country.
That will not happen. Boehner and McConnell funded all of Obama's tyranny. The die is cast. A Clinton win ends the nation.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Just as we have survived the Obama administration, we will survive the Clinton administration.

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Just as we have survived the Obama administration, we will survive the Clinton administration.
No. We won't. The simple unconstitutional act of granting amnesty to the 11-25 million illegal aliens here will end two-party rule at the national level essentially forever. We will move from a federal government to a national government. The only rights we will be allowed are rights democrats desire. So we will have the right to plunder our neighbors. But we will no longer have the right to defend ourselves from plunder. We will no longer have a first amendment right. She wants to severely restrict our rights to political speech.

And she wants to open our borders so anyone who chooses to may come here and become a citizen.

The End.

FindersKeepers
10-10-2016, 06:02 PM
I feel for seniors who could be sacrificed on Trumps (and republican)alter in their desires to appease the big defense contractors with more unneeded and extremely expensive military toys. Already bulging with tools we don't need. Yet they always look at the social programs for cuts. Some defenseless old widow eats little to save for medicines needed to hand on to their waning life. But you go ahead in your ignorance and support that and hope one day the pointer isn't pointing at you, bigshot. Hillary never said she supported cutting ss. You read that into the speech but it is clearly not her saying she supported cuts. In my opinion neither supports direct cuts to SS BUT it is a republican agenda item and a republican president would assure it.

It's very clear -- she supports the cuts.

The email shows Clinton specifically telling Morgan Stanley that the Simpson-Bowles commission “put forth the right framework” for dealing with fiscal challenges. She also said “the Simpson-Bowles framework and the big elements of it were right.”

That's what Simpson-Bowles is all about -- cutting Social Security.

The Empress has no clothes.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2016, 06:58 PM
No. We won't. The simple unconstitutional act of granting amnesty to the 11-25 million illegal aliens here will end two-party rule at the national level essentially forever. We will move from a federal government to a national government. The only rights we will be allowed are rights democrats desire. So we will have the right to plunder our neighbors. But we will no longer have the right to defend ourselves from plunder. We will no longer have a first amendment right. She wants to severely restrict our rights to political speech.

And she wants to open our borders so anyone who chooses to may come here and become a citizen.

The End.

I believe we are stronger than Hillary Clinton.

Mini Me
10-11-2016, 11:09 AM
We should have some Islamist refugees at the next debate. They could solve our election problem with a lucky attack.

Maybe Trump can arrange that too give him a badly needed boost!

Mini Me
10-11-2016, 11:12 AM

That would mean a TACO TRUCK on every corner! Yummmmm!

Beware of Beaners bearing tacos!!!

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 11:12 AM
I believe we are stronger than Hillary Clinton.
You have no answer to the truth. Once she unconstitutionally grants amnesty to the 11-25 million illegals in this country the nation ends. We will have a one-party national government. Soft tyranny will turn hard.

When Clinton unconstitutionally opens our borders to all who want to come here what do you believe your defense will be? Will you learn Spanish?

Mini Me
10-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Hillary is a globalist. Like Merkel. She wants to destroy our culture and remove borders.

If she were to try that, she would be IMPEACHED, muy pronto!

It is the corporatist agenda that is destroying our culture!

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 11:28 AM
You have no answer to the truth. Once she unconstitutionally grants amnesty to the 11-25 million illegals in this country the nation ends. We will have a one-party national government. Soft tyranny will turn hard.

When Clinton unconstitutionally opens our borders to all who want to come here what do you believe your defense will be? Will you learn Spanish?

You are assigning her much more power than she is going to have. She is not going to be able to enact her agenda in any impacting way.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 11:31 AM
You are assigning her much more power than she is going to have. She is not going to be able to enact her agenda in any impacting way.
You will be one of those poor, dumb, bastards standing around wondering what happened.

Mini Me
10-11-2016, 11:35 AM

Exactly! Like Obama, The Rethuglicans will block her every step of the way!

And, they will block Trump if he doesn't tow the destructive Paul Ryan line!

Its a radical act to speak the truth!

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 11:38 AM
That would mean a TACO TRUCK on every corner! Yummmmm!

Beware of Beaners bearing tacos!!!

It would also mean a suicide bomber next to the taco truck.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 11:39 AM
If she were to try that, she would be IMPEACHED, muy pronto!

It is the corporatist agenda that is destroying our culture!

Our congress doesn't have the courage to do that.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 11:42 AM
You will be one of those poor, dumb, $#@!s standing around wondering what happened.

In order for a president to have the impact that you are suggesting, they must first have a credible claim to a mandate of the people. She's not going to have this mandate. She will have the highest negative numbers of any president ever. A strong majority of the country will not be supportive of her. There are several reasons for that. One of those reasons is that the majority doesn't support her agenda.

Try to respond to that with something other than a sophomoric insult.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Our congress doesn't have the courage to do that.

But they will have the courage to put the brakes on her policy ideas.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Exactly! Like Obama, The Rethuglicans will block her every step of the way!

And, they will block Trump if he doesn't tow the destructive Paul Ryan line!

Its a radical act to speak the truth!

Do you support her declared policies?

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 11:46 AM
In order for a president to have the impact that you are suggesting, they must first have a credible claim to a mandate of the people. She's not going to have this mandate. She will have the highest negative numbers of any president ever. A strong majority of the country will not be supportive of her. There are several reasons for that. One of those reasons is that the majority doesn't support her agenda.

Try to respond to that with something other than a sophomoric insult.
Obama flouted the Constitution and did what he wanted. The Establishment Republican-led Congress rubber stamped his every tyranny.

She has promised to grant amnesty, unconstitutionally, to the 11-25 million illegal aliens who are here. Have you seen any Republican pushback? Of course, you haven't. I would suggest you pull your head out but my suggestion would be denied.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 11:47 AM
But they will have the courage to put the brakes on her policy ideas.
What evidence can you offer to support your pie-in-the-sky belief?

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Obama flouted the Constitution and did what he wanted. The Establishment Republican-led Congress rubber stamped his every tyranny.

She has promised to grant amnesty, unconstitutionally, to the 11-25 million illegal aliens who are here. Have you seen any Republican pushback? Of course, you haven't. I would suggest you pull your head out but my suggestion would be denied.

Yes, Obama trampled on the US constitution in some cases, but we have survived and survived better than some people predicted.

But I'm still wondering if you have the ability to respond to anything without tossing out one of your high school level insults?

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 12:03 PM
What evidence can you offer to support your pie-in-the-sky belief?

They have recently denied Obama his agenda. The evidence shows that they have the ability to stop something they believe is harmful.