PDA

View Full Version : Republicans need to get use to one Fact!

Cigar
10-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Hillary Clinton is going to be your next President of The United States. :grin:

She ain't perfect, but she ain't Donald Trump either.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Don't be a sheep.

Vote third party.

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 04:28 PM

Are you that eager to end the United States?

Subdermal
10-10-2016, 04:30 PM
OP lives in such a debt and crime ridden loser of a State that even Hillary must look like a good alternative.

del
10-10-2016, 04:32 PM
OP lives in such a debt and crime ridden loser of a State that even Hillary must look like a good alternative.

he lives in wisconsin?

i had no idea

Subdermal
10-10-2016, 04:34 PM
he lives in wisconsin?

i had no idea

We already know you have no idea.

del
10-10-2016, 04:35 PM
We already know you have no idea.

that may or may not be true, but at least i don't live in a shit hole like wisconsin

Subdermal
10-10-2016, 04:40 PM
that may or may not be true, but at least i don't live in a $#@! hole like wisconsin

Why? Because your lizard-like constitution and lack of circulation cannot handle anything less than a dusty oven?

Wisconsin is beautiful, and has fantastic summers. My comments on Illinois are focused on their leftist nightmare of debt, and their leftist law enforcement policy which has turned inner city Chicago into a war zone. Your petty silliness is baseless asshattery, which is what you do best.

Doublejack
10-10-2016, 04:45 PM

Unfortunately but yea .. this shitshow was over the second Trump was nominated.

Cigar
10-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Are you that eager to end the United States?

I find it quite hilarious that Conservative Voters are saying they want CHANGE :laugh:

Cigar
10-10-2016, 06:47 PM
Unfortunately but yea .. this $#@!show was over the second Trump was nominated.

Conservative sat back and said nothing when Obama was getting the business ...

So now it's fun to watch them get it hard and dry.

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Conservative sat back and said nothing when Obama was getting the business ...

So now it's fun to watch them get it hard and dry.
Why are you so eager to end the United States? Do you believe what follows will be better?

Cigar
10-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Why are you so eager to end the United States? Do you believe what follows will be better?

It''s high time for The US to get an Enema :laugh:

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 06:54 PM

It''s high time for The US to get an Enema :laugh:
The shit will be flowing into the country. Not out. How will your life be improved when 30 million poor, sick brown people pour across our open borders? How will your life be improved when we add 50 million new illiterate citizens, presumably democrats?

Cigar
10-10-2016, 06:55 PM

The $#@! will be flowing into the country. Not out. How will your life be improved when 30 million poor, sick brown people pour across our open borders? How will your life be improved when we add 50 million new illiterate citizens, presumably democrats?

http://rlv.zcache.com/shoe_on_the_other_foot_trucker_hat-racc1fe9db6254de0a4ab0c86f7e8915c_v9wfy_8byvr_512. jpg

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 06:56 PM
foolish graphic deleted
So, you have nothing. I thought as much.

Cigar
10-10-2016, 06:58 PM
So, you have nothing. I thought as much.

Nothing but laughter :laugh:

MisterVeritis
10-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Nothing but laughter :laugh:
Do you believe you will benefit?

Subdermal
10-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Do you believe you will benefit?

It's the cornerstone of Communists. Misery, equally apportioned. They're simply miserable human beings, and that one is no exception. What a nauseating ideology.

TrueBlue
10-10-2016, 10:37 PM
What every woman who has a daughter in these United States and indeed in the world should be asking themselves is do you want your daughter to hear the type of things Donald Trump is saying about the treatment of women and females in general? Is that the proper way a daughter should be raised hearing that type of nasty, dirty stuff that is fraught with vulgarity? I don't honestly believe there is one Mother or Father in these United States who would want for her or his daughter to be exposed to someone who would bring that kind of dirty talk to the White House and for them to be considered to be a true "leader" and someone to look up to!

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 10:43 PM
What every woman who has a daughter in these United States and indeed in the world should be asking themselves is do you want your daughter to hear the type of things Donald Trump is saying about the treatment of women and females in general? Is that the proper way a daughter should be raised hearing that type of nasty, dirty stuff that is fraught with vulgarity? I don't honestly believe there is one Mother or Father in these United States who would want for her or his daughter to be exposed to someone who would bring that kind of dirty talk to the White House and for them to be considered to be a true "leader" and someone to look up to!

Is what they hear from Trump worse that Bill actually raping them, and then Hillary actually slut shamming them?

Well?

Safety
10-10-2016, 10:46 PM
lol

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 11:02 PM
lol, right?

That hard left hates feminism.

Bethere
10-10-2016, 11:24 PM

The $#@! will be flowing into the country. Not out. How will your life be improved when 30 million poor, sick brown people pour across our open borders? How will your life be improved when we add 50 million new illiterate citizens, presumably democrats?

"Brown" people.

Shame on you, bigot.

Dr. Who
10-10-2016, 11:35 PM
Is what they hear from Trump worse that Bill actually raping them, and then Hillary actually slut shamming them?

Well?
Actually, what Trump was talking about was sexual assault - basically admitting that he can sexually assault women and they will not protest, because he is a star. That's not really slut shaming, but bragging that he is a sexual predator.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Actually, what Trump was talking about was sexual assault - basically admitting that he can sexually assault women and they will not protest, because he is a star. That's not really slut shaming, but bragging that he is a sexual predator.

Words v. deeds. Trump talked shit. Bill did it. And Hillary viciously attacked his victims.

The hard left will not get away with this.

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Words v. deeds. Trump talked $#@!. Bill did it. And Hillary viciously attacked his victims.

Wrong. This has been litigated and put to bed. Move on.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Wrong. This has been litigated and put to bed. Move on.

Bill sued for libel and slander.... Not. He is a rapist.

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Wait! Did one of you get my old turntable out? :rollseyes:

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 11:14 AM

I assume you have no children.

What parent would vote in the monster who has promised to destroy the nation?

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 11:15 AM
"Brown" people.

Shame on you, bigot.
What color would you call the 600 million people who live in central and south America? Fool.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 11:18 AM
What color would you call the 600 million people who live in central and south America? Fool.

Purple?

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Actually, what Trump was talking about was sexual assault - basically admitting that he can sexually assault women and they will not protest, because he is a star. That's not really $#@! shaming, but bragging that he is a sexual predator.
If Clinton is elected you can kiss your future good bye.

How will you benefit when Clinton fulfills her unconstitutional promise to grant amnesty to the 11-25 million illegal aliens who are here? How will you benefit when she unconstitutionally opens the borders and an additional 30 million poor, dumb, illiterate, sick, black and brown people move here?

A Clinton win will end the nation.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 11:20 AM
Purple?
Probably. Leftists don't mind destroying the nation as long as they rule the debris fields.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 11:29 AM
If Clinton is elected you can kiss your future good bye.

How will you benefit when Clinton fulfills her unconstitutional promise to grant amnesty to the 11-25 million illegal aliens who are here? How will you benefit when she unconstitutionally opens the borders and an additional 30 million poor, dumb, illiterate, sick black and brown people move here?

A Clinton win will end the nation.

That is the plan. The globalists have launched their offensive.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 11:33 AM

To @True Blue she is indeed perfect, but I'm interested to hear your views as to her imperfections.

decedent
10-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Is what they hear from Trump worse that Bill actually raping them, and then Hillary actually $#@! shamming them?

Well?

Unhinged.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Unhinged.

That is an odd response. Do you support all rapists, or just Bill?

decedent
10-11-2016, 02:19 PM

Got any proof that Bill's a rapist? I thought not.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 02:36 PM

Asked and answered.

decedent
10-11-2016, 04:03 PM

Asked and answered.

Before you slither away, how about just one bit of proof. You know what proof is, right?

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Before you slither away, how about just one bit of proof. You know what proof is, right?

I have. You refuse to consider it. Because your mind is made up. Pro-rapist. People like you will cause the women's movement to rethink their support of the democratic party.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Put some ice on that.

decedent
10-11-2016, 04:13 PM
I have. You refuse to consider it. Because your mind is made up. Pro-rapist. People like you will cause the women's movement to rethink their support of the democratic party.

Your pathetic, cowardly deflection is noted.

del
10-11-2016, 04:13 PM

take a nap

del
10-11-2016, 04:14 PM

is it hard to type without opposable thumbs?

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Your pathetic, cowardly deflection is noted.

Hillary approves of your support.

Both of you support a rapist.

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 04:16 PM

This hyperbolic nonsense only illustrates desperation and a lack of integrity.

Bill Clinton isn't running for president, nor is he on tape bragging that he can get away with grabbing a woman's "pussy" because he's a celebrity.

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 04:18 PM

Quoted for future reference.

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Unhinged.

del
10-11-2016, 04:19 PM

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Quoted for future reference.

You can't support Bill and Hillary without owning up to the entire package.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:20 PM
The feminist movement failed women by bucket carrying for this team.

del
10-11-2016, 04:21 PM
The feminist movement failed women by bucket carrying for this team.

too bad they don't have you

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 04:22 PM
You can't support Bill and Hillary without owning up to the entire package.

Not to mention all the people they murdered, right Pete?

Atavan might work...

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Not to mention all the people they murdered, right Pete?

Atavan might work...

That is getting into the conspiracy realm. But since you mentioned it:

Report this (http://bloodonherhands.com/clinton-death-list/):

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 04:27 PM

LOL...right up your tin foil alley.

del
10-11-2016, 04:29 PM

http://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/gg/up/sshot4fb266f18bd0c.jpg

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:29 PM
LOL...right up your tin foil alley.

You asked for it. You got it.

All of those people died. Bill the rapist and Hillary the slut-shamer happen to be implicated in their deaths.

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 04:30 PM

What a great site. The section titled "Send the Wetbacks Home" is fascinating. As is "Prepper Central" and "Tyranny Response Team".

Right up your alley...

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 04:31 PM
You asked for it. You got it.

All of those people died. Bill the rapist and Hillary the slut-shamer happen to be implicated in their deaths.

Oh you sure delivered.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:39 PM
I am not the one supporting a rapist and a slut shamer.

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 05:16 PM
I am not the one supporting a rapist and a slut shamer.

Don't you have some prepping to do? Didn't you hear? The world is ending soon and the "wetbacks" are coming.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Words v. deeds. Trump talked shit. Bill did it. And Hillary viciously attacked his victims.

How do you know that he was talking s**t? I think he was telling it straight.. It's entirely consistent with his narcissistic personality. I think we can condemn him for being the sexual predator that he is, without that speaking in any way to the merits of the other candidate. Notably he has yet to say that he was not telling the truth or that it's pretty disgusting to even lie about molesting women or that he's even sorry about saying it, other than that it became public. This latest bit of audio is not being viewed in isolation. He has a legacy of disrespectful comments about women and minorities. If these are the statements he shares with the public, or the media, imagine what he says privately.

He's a crude, nasty, classless, egotistical and fundamentally dishonest man who has no respect for anyone, least of all women and no discretion whatsoever. What an embarrassing and repugnant candidate.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 05:30 PM
How do you know that he was talking s**t? I think he was telling it straight.. It's entirely consistent with his narcissistic personality. I think we can condemn him for being the sexual predator that he is, without that speaking in any way to the merits of the other candidate. Notably he has yet to say that he was not telling the truth or that it's pretty disgusting to even lie about molesting women or that he's even sorry about saying it, other than that it became public. This latest bit of audio is not being viewed in isolation. He has a legacy of disrespectful comments about women and minorities. If these are the statements he shares with the public, or the media, imagine what he says privately.

He's a crude, nasty, classless, egotistical and fundamentally dishonest man who has no respect for anyone, least of all women and no discretion whatsoever. What an embarrassing and repugnant candidate.
And for those special reasons you will throw the future of this nation into great jeopardy.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Don't you have some prepping to do? Didn't you hear? The world is ending soon and the "wetbacks" are coming.

Haven't heard.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 05:32 PM

OK.

But Bill raped a woman. And Hillary Slut shamed her.

All parties are bad. Some or worse.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 05:37 PM
And for those special reasons you will throw the future of this nation into great jeopardy.
Since I think every political comment that comes out of his mouth is an opportunistic lie, I can only remind you of the story of the emperor's new clothes.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Since I think every political comment that comes out of his mouth is an opportunistic lie, I can only remind you of the story of the emperor's new clothes.
How do you address what Clinton has promised to do? I believe her as what she plans will create one-party rule for a hundred years. It will also turn the US into a third world nation.

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Trump is done and now women who meet him are on alert. It's a two for one.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 05:40 PM
People like you count him out, once again, too soon.

Trump is going to win. All he needs is discipline.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 05:40 PM

If you let them jump into the Clinton's embrace they will likely get raped.

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 05:42 PM

I don't know where he's going to find discipline. He possess none of his own.

The writing is on the wall. Shame you refuse to read it.

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 05:42 PM
If you let them jump into the Clinton's embrace they will likely get raped.

...or killed, right?

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 05:43 PM
...or killed, right?

Good catch. I missed that.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 05:46 PM
I don't know where he's going to find discipline. He possess none of his own.

The writing is on the wall. Shame you refuse to read it.
Trump can be disciplined. I don't know why he has taken the bait. In my opinion he can change the race and win it in the next two weeks. If he remains disciplined and keeps the focus on Clinton's 30 plus year record of failure, her plans on immigration and Islamofascists, plus the impact of here massive tax increases and regulatory plans on the economy, Trump will win.

If he gets distracted by BJ or other incidents along the way he will lose.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 05:56 PM
OK.

But Bill raped a woman. And Hillary Slut shamed her.

All parties are bad. Some or worse.
Perhaps just as bad as each other. I can't honestly think which would be worse in the long run. In the short run, Hillary would not make faux pas statements in international meetings and diplomatic situations. How do you hang a keeper on Trump and keep him from blurting out some kind of filthy comment that might create an international incident? He's already viewed as a buffoon internationally. How do you present someone who has a history of using mob connections to control his construction projects as the future president? That's his comfort zone in business. You might as well run John Gotti Jr.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Perhaps just as bad as each other. I can't honestly think which would be worse in the long run. In the short run, Hillary would not make faux pas statements in international meetings and diplomatic situations. How do you hang a keeper on Trump and keep him from blurting out some kind of filthy comment that might create an international incident? He's already viewed as a buffoon internationally. How do you present someone who has a history of using mob connections to control his construction projects as the future president? That's his comfort zone in business. You might as well run John Gotti Jr.

I agree.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 06:13 PM
How do you address what Clinton has promised to do? I believe her as what she plans will create one-party rule for a hundred years. It will also turn the US into a third world nation.She will get at most four years. She will not be reelected. She can't do what Congress and the Senate won't let her do. Meanwhile, Trump has done to the GOP more than the Dems could have ever wished for in driving a wedge through the Republican party. Hopefully when it recovers it finds an identity that resonates with the American public. In the meantime, the public is watching who is vocally supporting Trump like Chris Christie, the sleazebag from New Jersey.

Beevee
10-11-2016, 06:40 PM

What a gracious way to admit defeat. I congradulate you on your eloquence.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 06:48 PM
She will get at most four years. She will not be reelected. She can't do what Congress and the Senate won't let her do. Meanwhile, Trump has done to the GOP more than the Dems could have ever wished for in driving a wedge through the Republican party. Hopefully when it recovers it finds an identity that resonates with the American public. In the meantime, the public is watching who is vocally supporting Trump like Chris Christie, the sleazebag from New Jersey.
The Obama experience proves otherwise.

Trump did not drive the wedge. Ryan and the RINOS (boy band name?) did that.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 06:49 PM
What a gracious way to admit defeat. I congradulate you on your eloquence.
Trump is going to win. I have not changed my mind.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 06:50 PM
She will get at most four years. She will not be reelected.
In four years we could have over 100 million new democrats in the nation. The Supreme Court will be set to take away any right they decide we no longer have. And a rebellion may be underway.

Beevee
10-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Trump is going to win. I have not changed my mind.

So a qualification isn't a qualification to you. It's just a word in a dictionary?

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 07:02 PM
The Obama experience proves otherwise.

Trump did not drive the wedge. Ryan and the RINOS (boy band name?) did that.

That is a pretty catchy name, but "Ryan and the RINOS" are social conservatives and they can hardly be expected to support a man who publically supports molesting people's daughters. They would never be able to show their faces in church again and would lose their core support. I'm afraid Trump's lack of discretion in the past did that. That's Trump's biggest problem. You can as a politician be a total sleazebag, but you have to be discreet and if you fail to be discreet, you need to be apologetic. If your ego is too big to apologize, then you are done for in the eyes of the public.

Ravens Fan
10-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Not to defend what Trump said, but how can it be considered that he was talking about sexual assault? If the women let him get away with it and did not protest, was it not then welcomed? I think that was kinda the point he was making when he said it.

del
10-11-2016, 07:04 PM
keep thinking

Ravens Fan
10-11-2016, 07:13 PM
keep thinking
I know, how dare I question the narrative. It's not like anybody would spin things to make Trump look worse than he is...

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 07:13 PM
Not to defend what Trump said, but how can it be considered that he was talking about sexual assault? If the women let him get away with it and did not protest, was it not then welcomed? I think that was kinda the point he was making when he said it.
Making allegations against a "star" takes legal representation if they don't want to be sued. Most can't afford to do so.

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 08:46 PM

there in in lies the problem. Discipline is not in his DNA.

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 08:54 PM
I know, how dare I question the narrative. It's not like anybody would spin things to make Trump look worse than he is...

what matters is what most women think and when they here the tape they don't like it.

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Making allegations against a "star" takes legal representation if they don't want to be sued. Most can't afford to do so.

And that goes up a couple of orders of magnitude with Trump and his vindictive ways.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 08:59 PM
And that goes up a couple of orders of magnitude with Trump and his vindictive ways.
Very true.

Ravens Fan
10-11-2016, 09:15 PM

He didn't say they couldn't do anything about it, but that they let him do it. He is very rich and famous, I have no doubt some women had no limits as to what they would allow from him. Right or wrong, money makes the world go round.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 09:37 PM
He didn't say they couldn't do anything about it, but that they let him do it. He is very rich and famous, I have no doubt some women had no limits as to what they would allow from him. Right or wrong, money makes the world go round.
And again, someone like him might make the assumption that because they don't react that they appreciate the gesture. They may well be afraid to speak up.

Bethere
10-12-2016, 01:38 AM
She will get at most four years. She will not be reelected. She can't do what Congress and the Senate won't let her do. Meanwhile, Trump has done to the GOP more than the Dems could have ever wished for in driving a wedge through the Republican party. Hopefully when it recovers it finds an identity that resonates with the American public. In the meantime, the public is watching who is vocally supporting Trump like Chris Christie, the sleazebag from New Jersey.She'll be reelected. That's because it won't be about her.

It will still be a referendum about how scary the gop is. Each cycle it becomes an easier case to make. This year would be 6 of the last 7 popular votes. Then it would be, 7 of the last 8.See a pattern emerging?

For all intents and purposes the gop is now two parties.What is left of the gop would be powerless to elect anybody--think mike pence.

The breakaway faction would either go all tea party on them from within, or perhaps they will take over the libertarians. Either way they will double down on the crazy talk from this election cycle and nominate someone even crazier--think ted Cruz.

The next step could be people like Jim Jordan, or the talk show hosts on the gop ticket. They believe they lose because they never nominate a true conservative. And they've done that yet again.

They are convinced that we haven't heard their argument yet, but when we do we'll join them because their argument is the truth. They will never stop.

In all scenarios they divy up what is left of the minority party, neither half would be even close to big enough to win the presidency.It'll be decades before the Democrats cough up power.

And that's probably a good thing because divided government has been a disaster.

Thanks for listening and remember where you heard it first. There are posters here who would tell you that I predicted that we would be here, in this seemingly improbable election situation, a couple of years ago.That's because I did.

Before you discount my premise, Who, I invite you to think back to the gop primary.

Was that a healthy process organized by a healthy party?Did it yield an electable, sane candidate?No?Then what makes you think that it will next time?What about the third parties, you might ask?

They'll nominate Stein and Johnson again--or someone unelectable just like them. That's what third parties do. Ask Gus Hall, Ralph Nader, and Lyndon Larouche.

That's not a knock on stein and johnson, just a recognition that their dreams are light years away from being realized.It's an economy of scale thing.

Bethere
10-12-2016, 02:26 AM
what matters is what most women think and when they here the tape they don't like it.

Move to the head of the class.

Vindictive and litigious

Just AnotherPerson
10-12-2016, 03:49 AM

Now now no need to get racist and call them brown people. It is not a persons fault what color they are born, and you are just lucky that you happen to be the color that you think is better. You could have just as easily been born in another skin or country. It is also not the peoples fault that we are all bombing them to shit because we want to control the land where the pipeline goes through. No need to go there calling them brown. That is just wrong.

You may not have to worry about it too much if they have their way a good dose of zika spray and a hint of ebola and the Georgia guide stones could be the new constitution. You never know what tomorrow brings, and things aint looking too bright to be honest. We could of stopped it so easily. But people are so zombified that they seem to be unreachable. So sad to me.

Just AnotherPerson
10-12-2016, 03:57 AM
It seems that our wax wings may melt because we are flying a bit too close to the sun.

Just AnotherPerson
10-12-2016, 04:09 AM
Why in the heck do we not have a better set of candidates? Even the least of us here on the forum would be better suited and care more than anyone running. My pick would be Tulsi Gabbard, why she didn't run I will not know, but she is one of the only people I have seen that I actually believe would be worthy of the position. I actually had real tears in my eyes when I listened to her speech. I kept waiting for her to be a sellout but she wasn't. Everything she said was what I felt a real leader of the people should be. I listened to her speech three times, and each time I find that I get emotional and tear all up. I guess I just know that we can never have someone who has that beautiful of a heart run our nation. It is too much to wish for. It actually hurts. I emailed her and told her to run. She is a military veteran also so she is no spring chicken she knows the game, she is wise. If you want to see her here she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vclp0IowiM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard

http://gabbard.house.gov/index.php

Ravens Fan
10-12-2016, 04:37 AM
And again, someone like him might make the assumption that because they don't react that they appreciate the gesture. They may well be afraid to speak up.
You are assuming...

Tahuyaman
10-12-2016, 10:31 AM

Seriously?

Newpublius
10-12-2016, 10:34 AM

Eyewitness testimony IS evidence, you realize that, right? You can question the WEIGHT/CREDIBILITY if that evidence but it IS evidence.

Tahuyaman
10-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Eyewitness testimony IS evidence, you realize that, right? You can question the WEIGHT/CREDIBILITY if that evidence but it IS evidence.

Well, there is the accusations from the victims themselves, but that's to be ignored. The Clinton supporters probably dismiss that as "anecdotal eveidence".

decedent
10-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Seriously?

I asked for proof that Bill Clinton is a rapist. Stories aren't proof.

Tahuyaman
10-12-2016, 05:01 PM
To the left, the Clinton's are immaculate...... Perfect. In spite of what everyone knows about them.

Common Sense
10-12-2016, 05:06 PM
To the left, the Clinton's are immaculate...... Perfect. In spite of what everyone knows about them.

No one on the left says that. Many of us know has had many issues with women. However Bill isn't running.

To me it's a choice between a boring turkey sandwich with slightly expired mayo....or a steaming pile of dog shit. I'll take the slightly off sandwich.

Tahuyaman
10-13-2016, 02:59 PM

I believe she is and that will result in the return of true conservatism in the Republican Party. If Trump should be elected, it would result in a complete crumbling of his declared party. A lot of mainstream Democrats know this too.

Hillary Clinton will be the best thing that could ever happen to the Republicans.