PDA

View Full Version : Hillary asks a good question...

AZ Jim
10-10-2016, 11:44 PM

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 11:45 PM
The Fans are attempting to dodge the question of her defense of a rapist and her vicious attack on his victims.

Why would that be?

exploited
10-10-2016, 11:48 PM
lol

AZ Jim
10-10-2016, 11:49 PM
The Fans are attempting to dodge the question of her defense of a rapist and her vicious attack on his victims.

Why would that be?Keep up the noise there Donny Jr. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Just your normal (strange when applied to you) deflections.

Peter1469
10-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Keep up the noise there Donny Jr. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Just your normal (strange when applied to you) deflections.

You kick all rape victims in the face. Why?

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 12:03 AM
You kick all rape victims in the face. Why?

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/

Just AnotherPerson
10-11-2016, 01:23 AM
Why should we be divided and arguing when neither of these people standing on stage are qualified to represent us in any form or fashion. Any one of us on this forum would run and have more moral fiber than those two on stage. At least all of us here no matter our differences actually really cares about the state of things or we wouldn't be here arguing our points with so much heart and conviction. We are on the same side, we are on the side of what is right. We just happen to have some slight different ideas on exactly what we see as right, but each of us just wants what is right and wants justice. Although perhaps arguing is good for us from time to time, it helps us to grow. But we all just want what is right. That makes us not so different. I have a respect for everyone here, even those who argue with me. I learn a lot from those arguments, unless they get violent then I just have to bow out but it takes a while to bow out. I have to see where we stand and if the argument is worth pursuing. If it is then I stay with it, only if I think both sides can grow. If not I bow out. Not often though he he he...........

Beevee
10-11-2016, 04:31 AM

Why would that be?

How appropriate of Peter1469.

His backing, and make NO mistake, regardless of what he claims, of presidential candidate Trump is now so apparent, that he can no longer hide behind Gary Johnson.

No American is entitled to a legal defence in any Courtroom in 50 states if they are charged with a criminal offence.

Well done Peter. Now it can be seen who you really are.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:37 AM
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/

Answer my question.

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 10:19 AM

Why would that be?

Next.

Cigar
10-11-2016, 10:22 AM

Why would that be?

Litigated over 20 years ago ... where have you been ... Mars?

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Litigated over 20 years ago ... where have you been ... Mars?

false

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Why should we be divided and arguing when neither of these people standing on stage are qualified to represent us in any form or fashion. Any one of us on this forum would run and have more moral fiber than those two on stage. At least all of us here no matter our differences actually really cares about the state of things or we wouldn't be here arguing our points with so much heart and conviction. We are on the same side, we are on the side of what is right. We just happen to have some slight different ideas on exactly what we see as right, but each of us just wants what is right and wants justice. Although perhaps arguing is good for us from time to time, it helps us to grow. But we all just want what is right. That makes us not so different. I have a respect for everyone here, even those who argue with me. I learn a lot from those arguments, unless they get violent then I just have to bow out but it takes a while to bow out. I have to see where we stand and if the argument is worth pursuing. If it is then I stay with it, only if I think both sides can grow. If not I bow out. Not often though he he he...........

Well said. I've been calling this the anti-election for some time now. Unfortunately we are choosing the lesser of two evils. We just have different definitions and have drawn different conclusions of which is the lesser. Its pretty sad really.

Cigar
10-11-2016, 10:25 AM
false

Hillary's Crime is what?

hanger4
10-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Hillary's Crime is what?

Do you even know what "Litigated" means ??

maineman
10-11-2016, 10:38 AM
If we were charged with a crime, would any of us actually WANT our defense attorney to be anything other than brutally tenacious on our behalf?