PDA

View Full Version : Shepard Smith Fox news tears into Trump!

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 12:20 AM
It's 6 minutes of laying into Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5CdKMP-5Vg

Don
10-11-2016, 01:04 AM
Shep is a drama queen. It doesn't take much to get him to tear up. I wish they would replace him with someone like Greta Van Susteren.

midcan5
10-11-2016, 07:08 AM
One day Satan woke up in a good mood, he looked out on the world he wanted to destroy and bring to his side, and instead petted his dog and smiled. Suddenly all his past deeds were forgotten he was content and the WSJ was happy they'd been right all along. I found that piece bizarre and the idea that after all this a few contrite words from Donald will smooth over reality just blows my mind. The right wing media, ten feet deep in quicksand, still reaches for an invisible rope up.

"I have a very good brain." Donald J. Trump

Common Sense
10-11-2016, 07:21 AM
It's over. Trump is done.

Adelaide
10-11-2016, 10:09 AM
I think Fox News is straddling a divided conservative audience; the Trump cheerleaders and the Republicans that are completely unimpressed with Trump (perhaps even angry). Many Fox hosts have taken Trump or one of his campaign staffers to task about things like the inappropriate tape. Some are still loyally stumping for Trump, but Fox seems to have a bit of dissociative identity disorder right now.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Maybe Trump will rape some women so he can be as bad as Hillary and Bill.

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Shep is a drama queen. It doesn't take much to get him to tear up. I wish they would replace him with someone like Greta Van Susteren.

LOL. That's pretty funny if you think about it.

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 10:46 AM

Next

The Xl
10-11-2016, 11:56 AM
How is an establishment pundit ripping into Trump news or indication of anything new?

And fascism? How is looking into legal ways to prosecute Hillary Clinton anything of the sort? If anything, what went down was a charade, a slap into the face of justice and equality. She shouldn't be above the law.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 12:01 PM
How is an establishment pundit ripping into Trump news or indication of anything new?

And fascism? How is looking into legal ways to prosecute Hillary Clinton anything of the sort? If anything, what went down was a charade, a slap into the face of justice and equality. She shouldn't be above the law.

The globalists have committed to their final assault.

The Xl
10-11-2016, 12:02 PM
The globalists have committed to their final assault.

Cooking polls, giving pundits their marching orders, etc. I just hope their is fairness and integrity with the voting process.

Beevee
10-11-2016, 12:20 PM

Who is to say that he hasn't and silenced them with a settlement and non disclosure agreement?

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Who is to say that he hasn't and silenced them with a settlement and non disclosure agreement?

The hard left has let feminists down.

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Cooking polls, giving pundits their marching orders, etc. I just hope their is fairness and integrity with the voting process.Everything is rigged. Whiner!!

The Xl
10-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Everything is rigged. Whiner!!

You don't get it. And at your age, it's probably too late, you'll never get it.

Beevee
10-11-2016, 01:16 PM
You don't get it. And at your age, it's probably too late, you'll never get it.

So you would be today's US younger generation?

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 01:28 PM
You don't get it. And at your age, it's probably too late, you'll never get it.I am older, true, but I am current and mentally alert. I am as up to speed as many much younger people, maybe more so. You can take me on here but you needn't constantly use my age as your excuse for getting your ass handed to you do. I've seen more curves in the road than you have straightaways.

Don
10-11-2016, 01:36 PM
"getting your ass handed to you": Translation....... "I'll post a personal attack on anyone who dares disagrees with me or whatever I believe."

decedent
10-11-2016, 01:48 PM

You're seething with desperation.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 01:56 PM
I am older, true, but I am current and mentally alert. I am as up to speed as many much younger people, maybe more so. You can take me on here but you needn't constantly use my age as your excuse for getting your ass handed to you do. I've seen more curves in the road than you have straightaways.

You identify as a toilet bowl.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 01:56 PM
You're seething with desperation.

Nope.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Shepard Smith Fox News tears into Trump!
It's 6 minutes of laying into Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5CdKMP-5Vg

But wait..... Fox News is supposed to be solidly in the corner for the Republican candidate no matter what. They are completely partisan, just like MSNBC, right?

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 02:06 PM
But wait..... Fox News is supposed to be solidly in the corner for the Republican candidate no matter what. They are completely partisan, just like MSNBC, right?

Fox is part of the Establishment - they support Neocons.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 02:08 PM
I think Fox News is straddling a divided conservative audience; the Trump cheerleaders and the Republicans that are completely unimpressed with Trump (perhaps even angry). Many Fox hosts have taken Trump or one of his campaign staffers to task about things like the inappropriate tape. Some are still loyally stumping for Trump, but Fox seems to have a bit of dissociative identity disorder right now.

so, they are showing that they are more concerned about substance and facts rather than promoting a particular vpcandidate. Good, we need more of that in the media.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Fox is part of the Establishment - they support Neocons.

Then why are establishment liberals so vehemently anti Fox News?

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 02:27 PM
MSNBC has their Joe Scarborough and his sidekick (bed partner).

Was there a point to that one?

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Then why are establishment liberals so vehemently anti Fox News?

It is part of the show. How else are they going to keep America divided?

del
10-11-2016, 03:36 PM
You identify as a toilet bowl.

you post its contents

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 03:53 PM
you post its contents

Avatars are an expression of ourselves.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 04:13 PM
It is part of the show. How else are they going to keep America divided?

I don't believe it's all for show. That's getting too close to
the tin foil hat crowd nonsense.

maineman
10-11-2016, 04:57 PM

rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape.....etc. etc.

Pete: got anything ELSE to add to the discussion?

del
10-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Avatars are an expression of ourselves.

sure they are.

when did you become incapable of being honest?

del
10-11-2016, 04:59 PM
rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape.....etc. etc.

emails

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 05:01 PM
You got it covered.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 05:03 PM
sure they are.

when did you become incapable of being honest?

I have not been dishonest in decades. I use to fib a bit to get women to take their cloths off. But it was all consensual. Unlike Bill.