PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin woman/activist departs Republican Party

Cigar
10-11-2016, 08:40 AM
So let me get this straight: I, a conservative female, have spent years defending the Republican Party against claims of sexism. 1/

When I saw Republican men getting attacked I stood up for them. I came to their defense. I fought on their behalf. 2/

I fought on behalf of a movement I believed in. I fought on behalf of my principles while other women told me I hated my own sex. 3/

Not only charges of sexism, but I defended @marcorubio during Go8, I fought in my state to stop the @ScottWalker recall, etc...

Now some Trojan horse nationalist sexual predator invades the @GOP, eating it alive, and you cowards sit this one out? 5/

He treats women like dogs, and you go against everything I – and other female conservatives – said you were & back down like cowards. 6/

Get this straight: We don’t need you to stand up for us, YOU needed to stand up for us for YOU. For YOUR dignity. For YOUR reputation. 7/

Jeff Sessions says that he wouldn’t “characterize” Trump’s unauthorized groping of women as “assault.” Are you kidding me?! 8/

Others try to rebuke his comments, yet STILL choose to vote for a sexual predator - because let’s be honest, that’s what he is. 9/

"What he said is wrong, and the way he treats women is wrong, but it’s not wrong enough for me to not vote for him." Thanks, cowards. 10/

Various men in the movement are writing it off as normal, confirming every stereotype the left has thrown at them. So I'm done. 11/

I'm sooo done. If you can’t stand up for women & unendorse this piece of human garbage, you deserve every charge of sexism thrown at you. 12/

I’m just one woman, you won’t even notice my lack of presence at rallies, fair booths, etc., You won’t really care that I’m offended 13/

by your silence, and your inability to take a stand. But one by one you’ll watch more women like me go, & you’ll watch men of 14/

ACTUAL character follow us out the door. And what you’ll be left with are the corrupt masses that foam at the mouth every time you step 15/

Outside the lines. Men who truly see women as lesser beings, & women without self-respect. & your “guiding faith” & "principles" will be 16/

Attached to them as well. And when it’s all said and done, all you’ll have left is the party The Left always accused you of being. Scum. 17/

CC: @SpeakerRyan @tedcruz @marcorubio @SpeakerRyan @Reince And every other tool refusing to unendorse this monster. 17/X

http://images.dailykos.com/images/309108/large/groper.jpg

https://twitter.com/MBGlenn Mild mannered caffeinated bookworm ....

Cthulhu
10-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Are we talking about Bill Clinton or Donald Trump?

The parties and candidates are so similar these days...

Fear profits a man nothing.

Cigar
10-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Are we talking about Bill Clinton or Donald Trump?

The parties and candidates are so similar these days...

Donald Trump, Bill Clinton already had his trial 20 years ago, now it's Donald's turn :laugh:

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Put some ice on that.

ripmeister
10-11-2016, 10:44 AM
donald trump, bill clinton already had his trial 20 years ago, now it's donald's turn :laugh:

lol

Cthulhu
10-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Donald Trump, Bill Clinton already had his trial 20 years ago, now it's Donald's turn :laugh:
So Bill is going for a third term?

Did I hear that right?

Safety
10-11-2016, 09:01 PM
With what Trump has done, and gotten folks riled up with nothing to show for it, Bill may get not only a third term, but a forth one as well.