PDA

View Full Version : Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service*officer

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 10:53 AM
Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer (http://nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/)

Is DC about to become a party town again?

Gary J. Byrne has devoted his life to serving his country, and risked it to do the same — as a member of the US Air Force, a uniformed White House Secret Service officer, and a federal air marshal.

And he believes it is his patriotic duty to do anything he can to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming president of the United States.

As someone who guarded the Oval Office during the Clinton presidency, Byrne, in an exclusive interview with The Post, tells how he witnessed “the Clinton machine leaving a wake of destruction in just about everything they do.”

He says he has also seen Hillary’s “dangerous,” abusive, paranoid behavior.

“It’s like hitting yourself with a hammer every day,” Byrne, pounding a fist into his open hand, says of the former first lady’s explosive anger.

Cigar
10-11-2016, 10:56 AM
:laugh: Throwing sh!t against the wall ... I think people are starting to see the handwriting on the wall

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 11:13 AM
:laugh: Throwing sh!t against the wall ... I think people are starting to see the handwriting on the wall

“There were some drug issues,” Byrne says. “Some people would come in to work in the morning, and they were barely walking, they would drop stuff off at the office, and go to the restroom where they would come out minutes later happy as a clown.”

texan
10-11-2016, 12:18 PM

Is it that unbelievable?

Beevee
10-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Is it that unbelievable?

Only if a Democrat occupies it. It could never happen under a Republican occupant. And certainly not Trump. He is the essence of good taste and morals

nathanbforrest45
10-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Is it that unbelievable?

For a compulsive liberal yes. Someone who was there and tells what they saw cannot be believed. Someone who claims to have been harasses years after the fact, with no credible witnesses or even others who were told at the time is of course a paragon of truth.

My main question is whose sh!t does Cigar believe is being flung here?

nathanbforrest45
10-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Only if a Democrat occupies it. It could never happen under a Republican occupant. And certainly not Trump. He is the essence of good taste and morals

Yes of course, there is absolutely no proof Trump has ever taken any drug stronger than an aspirin but lets accuse him anyway, Lets see how much of this sh!t sticks to the wall.

Cigar
10-11-2016, 12:30 PM
For a compulsive liberal yes. Someone who was there and tells what they saw cannot be believed. Someone who claims to have been harasses years after the fact, with no credible witnesses or even others who were told at the time is of course a paragon of truth.

My main question is whose sh!t does Cigar believe is being flung here?

If you have proof ... take it to a Judge and Jury or STFU

Beevee
10-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Yes of course, there is absolutely no proof Trump has ever taken any drug stronger than an aspirin but lets accuse him anyway, Lets see how much of this sh!t sticks to the wall.

If his obnoxious behavior doesn't stick to the wall, nothing ever will with his following who want something different, until they get it and find it isn't what he promised it would be

nathanbforrest45
10-11-2016, 12:48 PM
If you have proof ... take it to a Judge and Jury or STFU

Ah, but accusations against Clarence Thomas or Donald Trump are to be taken at face value.

And the accusations regarding Hillary's dirty mouth is being taken to a judge and jury, the American people. Being rude and obnoxious and a potty mouth is not illegal (yet) but it certainly speaks to character, wouldn't you agree?

exploited
10-11-2016, 12:54 PM
I believe it. Coke is a very popular drug, and womanizing politicians is nothing particularly new.

Beevee
10-11-2016, 01:13 PM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html

OoooPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exploited
10-11-2016, 01:17 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html

OoooPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize that Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express over twenty times, right? With the same pedophile mentioned in this case?

FindersKeepers
10-11-2016, 01:30 PM

One difference of note is that in the case involving Trump, the accuser is anonymous (she refuses to reveal her real name, although she's in her 30s) and this is the third time the suit has been filed. It was dismissed the first two times.

No date has been set for a trial, just for a meeting between attorneys and the judge. I predict this will quietly go away once the election is over.

Beevee
10-11-2016, 01:36 PM
You aren't then denying that claims exist?

stjames1_53
10-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer (http://nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/)

Let us not forget that the Clintons absconded with $190,000 worth of the People's Property when they left the WH the last time.
The people should nail down the WH before Hilly gets into office (maybe)
~http://articles.latimes.com/2001/feb/10/news/mn-23723

Beevee
10-11-2016, 01:39 PM
You realize that Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express over twenty times, right? With the same pedophile mentioned in this case?

You do realise that an accusation of rape against Trump exists at this time?

stjames1_53
10-11-2016, 01:39 PM
You aren't then denying that claims exist?

What claims? without a face or name there's nothing. as far as O'Dell goes, she's a National Inquirer lead reporter. She has always had a taste for her own high profile...........and extremist views

stjames1_53
10-11-2016, 01:40 PM

proof please...............one person's word ain't good 'nuff fer old stj

nathanbforrest45
10-11-2016, 01:45 PM

Do you know what the word allegations means?

exploited
10-11-2016, 01:48 PM

Of course.

I think child sex is far more common in the upper echelons of society than people realize. I personally would not be surprised in the least if Bill Clinton had sex with a minor while flying with a known pedophile and his female pimp, over two dozen times. I also would not be surprised if Trump did the same thing.

del
10-11-2016, 02:03 PM
desperation is always amusing

Cigar
10-11-2016, 02:07 PM
Ah, but accusations against Clarence Thomas or Donald Trump are to be taken at face value.

And the accusations regarding Hillary's dirty mouth is being taken to a judge and jury, the American people. Being rude and obnoxious and a potty mouth is not illegal (yet) but it certainly speaks to character, wouldn't you agree?

Dude ... it's 2016 ... is that all you Conservative do, is live in the past? :rollseyes:

stjames1_53
10-11-2016, 07:14 PM

putting the cart before the horse, I see...but let's deal with the Clinton gang........explain to us why they stole $190,000 worth of furnishings..... or what happened to that 6 billion dollars that came up missing from the state department account while Hilly was in charge

decedent
10-11-2016, 07:22 PM

I think Kennedy was a partier. I can't see his successors being partiers. When W. Bush said he was off the sauce, I believed him. As for Bill, I can't see him doing drugs or partying like Kennedy, but I'm sure he had extramarital, consensual sex.

I'm sure Bill and Hillary worked it out and I'm happy for them.

decedent
10-11-2016, 07:24 PM
desperation is always amusing

Just more bs from the fact-free right. Who needs proof when you have conjecture?

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Naturally they were all using pounds of coke. Imagine the strain of concealing the killing of Vince Foster.

JDubya
10-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Bullshit thread.

Crepitus
10-12-2016, 12:14 AM

I just got one thing to say:

Crepitus
10-12-2016, 12:20 AM
Better still:

Bethere
10-12-2016, 01:17 AM
Ah, but accusations against Clarence Thomas or Donald Trump are to be taken at face value.And the accusations regarding Hillary's dirty mouth is being taken to a judge and jury, the American people. Being rude and obnoxious and a potty mouth is not illegal (yet) but it certainly speaks to character, wouldn't you agree?Your argument is going nowhere.

This election was predetermined.

It has always been about the sanity of the gop. Now it is a referendum on the sanity of Donald Trump.

How are you heroes doing?

See you, here, on 11-8-16!