PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: DNC Chief Donna Brazile Leaked Sanders Info to Clinton Campaign

Professor Peabody
10-11-2016, 03:23 PM
Breaking: DNC Chief Donna Brazile Leaked Sanders Info to Clinton Campaign

WikiLeaks hack reveals DNC's favoritism as Clinton staff in damage control over Hillary's support for DOMA

By Michael Sainato • 10/10/16 2:47pm

Former Clinton Foundation director, Darnell Strom of the Creative Artist Agency, wrote a condescending email to Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard after she resigned from the DNC to endorse Bernie Sanders, which he then forwarded to Clinton campaign staff. “For you to endorse a man who has spent almost 40 years in public office with very few accomplishments, doesn’t fall in line with what we previously thought of you. Hillary Clinton will be our party’s nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton,” wrote Strom.

http://observer.com/2016/10/breaking-dnc-chief-donna-brazile-leaked-sanders-info-to-clinton-campaign/

Looks to me like there were a whole lot of people in on the Bernie "burn". Mr.Strom was just that sure that Sanders was OUT and Clinton was in...."Hillary Clinton will be our party’s nominee". Surprise..surprise he was right. Mind you Bernie's sinking ship garnered 13 million votes to Hillary's 16 million. Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard was expected to "fall in line" with the Clinton party line even though Bernie had huge support. Bernie came close to beating her and just might have had it been a fair fight and the deck not stacked against him. It is nice to know what they really thought of Bernie though. I simply can't see Sanders supporters voting for Hillary over Johnson or Stein.

Green Arrow
10-11-2016, 05:19 PM
This Sanders supporter has been a Stein voter since the primary ended.

nic34
10-11-2016, 05:22 PM
I simply can't see Sanders supporters allowing Trump to defeat anyone....

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 05:24 PM

No real Sander's supporters will vote Hillary.

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 05:43 PM
No real Sander's supporters will vote Hillary.Untrue on many levels.

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Untrue on many levels.

Why would they. They are nationalists. Not globalists.

Professor Peabody
10-11-2016, 06:23 PM

After the way they were screwed over by the Clinton camp and the DNC, I can't see them allowing Hillary to win.

Green Arrow
10-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Untrue on many levels.

Not really. I disagree that one can't be a true Sanders supporter and vote Hillary, there are strategic reasons to vote for her.

A very large number of Sanders supporters are not voting for Hillary, though. As it should be.

Green Arrow
10-11-2016, 06:24 PM

Trump will win or lose regardless of how any Sanders supporter votes.

Bo-4
10-11-2016, 06:27 PM
Cool ... and so?

exploited
10-11-2016, 06:27 PM
I am a Sanders supporter, and the general feeling I get is that about 70% will plug their nose and vote Clinton, but the remainder will turn to a third party candidate.

Green Arrow
10-11-2016, 06:32 PM
I am a Sanders supporter, and the general feeling I get is that about 70% will plug their nose and vote Clinton, but the remainder will turn to a third party candidate.

That's approximately 3.9 million votes Clinton isn't getting.

exploited
10-11-2016, 06:33 PM
That's approximately 3.9 million votes Clinton isn't getting.

Sounds about right. Although I forgot to figure in the amount of people who simply won't vote at all. Call it 70-20-10, from Clinton to Third Party to Not Voting.

Note that very few Sanders supporters will vote for Donald Trump.

Green Arrow
10-11-2016, 06:36 PM
Sounds about right. Although I forgot to figure in the amount of people who simply won't vote at all. Call it 70-20-10, from Clinton to Third Party to Not Voting.

Note that very few Sanders supporters will vote for Donald Trump.

I think that's fair.

Oddly enough, I read a news report that said most of the #NeverHillary Sanderistas seem to be going to Johnson, rather than Stein.

exploited
10-11-2016, 06:40 PM
I think that's fair.

Oddly enough, I read a news report that said most of the #NeverHillary Sanderistas seem to be going to Johnson, rather than Stein.

I think that can be explained by Johnson's socially liberal positions. Many Sanders supporters recognize the tremendous damage done by the War on Drugs, for instance.

Bo-4
10-11-2016, 06:50 PM

Hear ya E - just voted for Jill via mail.

Will NEVER vote for the lesser of two evils again.

Of course, The Trump Dumpster will go to Idaho so you know ...

Makes little difference in my world

Professor Peabody
10-11-2016, 07:27 PM

Why would they do that? It was the Clinton camp and the DNC that screwed them not Trump, Stein or Johnson.

exploited
10-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Why would they do that? It was the Clinton camp and the DNC that screwed them not Trump, Stein or Johnson.

Because Donald Trump is a known moron, and while Clinton is unsavoury and corrupt, at least she isn't stupid, and supports some of the same things as Sanders. I suspect a solid 20% will go to third parties, and another 10% won't vote.

Green Arrow
10-11-2016, 08:15 PM

Because:

1) Trump doesn't represent their ideology,
2) and most Americans still believe in the "lesser of two evils" approach.

TrueBlue
10-11-2016, 08:25 PM
After the way they were screwed over by the Clinton camp and the DNC, I can't see them allowing Hillary to win.
If they're smart they sure as hell can't allow Trump to win by casting their vote for Johnson or Stein, both of whom don't stand a prayer of being elected, which is what could happen. That would be shooting themselves in the foot and screwing themselves BIG Time and they would live to regret their tantrum vote no doubt.

TrueBlue
10-11-2016, 08:27 PM
Because Donald Trump is a known moron, and while Clinton is unsavoury and corrupt, at least she isn't stupid, and supports some of the same things as Sanders. I suspect a solid 20% will go to third parties, and another 10% won't vote.
Which by your estimate and that of others means 70% would vote for Clinton!

exploited
10-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Which by your estimate and that of others means 70% would vote for Clinton!

Yes, that is what I predicted.

Green Arrow
10-11-2016, 09:16 PM
If they're smart they sure as hell can't allow Trump to win by casting their vote for Johnson or Stein, both of whom don't stand a prayer of being elected, which is what could happen. That would be shooting themselves in the foot and screwing themselves BIG Time and they would live to regret their tantrum vote no doubt.

Voting for Clinton is shooting themselves in the foot. Voting for a third party forces Democrats to listen to us next time.

JDubya
10-11-2016, 09:37 PM
I still can't believe that people are so incredulous because the DNC wanted an actual Democrat to be their nominee over an Independent who only joined the party for the purpose of competing against their candidate in the primaries. Really makes one wonder what fairy tale world these people live in.

JDubya
10-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Voting for Clinton is shooting themselves in the foot. Voting for a third party forces Democrats to listen to us next time.

Sure.

Go tell that to President Trump.

I'm sure he'll agree with you.

When he stops laughing.

Adelaide
10-11-2016, 09:51 PM
A lot of these leaks are just confirming what people already knew - the DNC primary was rigged in favor of Clinton. I don't think that this is going to have much of an impact on many people, just as the Trump tape won't change the minds of many people because they already knew he was that way.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2016, 11:30 PM
No real Sander's supporters will vote Hillary.

Yes they will. They are first and foremost Democrats. No matter what they say here. The Sanders supporters are mostly in the Hillary camp.

exotix
10-12-2016, 06:50 AM
DNC Chief Donna Brazile Leaked Sanders Info to Clinton CampaignThis is way more important than Trump and the state of conservatism.

Professor Peabody
10-12-2016, 07:59 AM
I still can't believe that people are so incredulous because the DNC wanted an actual Democrat to be their nominee over an Independent who only joined the party for the purpose of competing against their candidate in the primaries. Really makes one wonder what fairy tale world these people live in.

You want to talk about fantasy worlds, why would anyone believe Sanders voters and donors would vote for the very folks that screwed 13 million of them royally. It makes NO sense at all.

Professor Peabody
10-12-2016, 08:00 AM
[/h]This is way more important than Trump and the state of conservatism.

It's Hillary that has 13 million votes to lose.

Cigar
10-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Hillary Won the Primaries

Professor Peabody
10-12-2016, 08:07 AM
Hillary Won the Primaries

And she'll lose the General without Sanders voters which she will never get.

The Xl
10-12-2016, 08:42 AM
It was rigged from the very beginning.

Peter1469
10-12-2016, 06:13 PM
New email shows Brazile (http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/roland-martin-cnn-email-donna-brazile-wikileaks-229673) may have had exact wording of proposed town hall question before CNN debate.

And provided them to Hillary.

If Sean Hannity gives Chris Matthews's list of questions to Trump prior to the last debate, will that be OK?

A new email obtained by POLITICO is shedding more light on the mystery of whether and how interim DNC chair Donna Brazile might have obtained the text of a proposed question from a town hall between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders in advance, and possibly shared it with the Clinton campaign.

And now CNN, which co-hosted the town hall with cable network TV One, is pointing the finger at its media partner for what appears to be a breach of the traditional secrecy surrounding the questions for such events.

The email obtained by POLITICO was written by town hall co-moderator Roland Martin on the day of the town hall to CNN producers. But it shows him using word for word the language of a question that Brazile appeared to have sent to the Clinton campaign a day earlier. That email, from Brazile to the campaign, was included in yesterday's release of hacked emails by Wikileaks of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/roland-martin-cnn-email-donna-brazile-wikileaks-229673#ixzz4MupHjZLr
Follow us: @politico on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bKDyiUp9mr3OhNab7jrHcU&u=politico) | Politico on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bKDyiUp9mr3OhNab7jrHcU&u=Politico)

Read more at the link.

Professor Peabody
10-12-2016, 06:13 PM
It was rigged from the very beginning.

Of course it was now there's proof. Sanders garnered 13 million votes in the primary to Hillary's 16 million. There is little path to victory for Hillary without Sanders voters and with everything that has come out.............

exploited
10-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Disgraceful.

Peter1469
10-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Sanders is fast on his feet, so he may not have needed the questions up front.

exploited
10-12-2016, 06:16 PM
And she'll lose the General without Sanders voters which she will never get.

You keep on saying this, but it frankly isn't true.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/neilassur/files/2016/10/who_will_bernie_sanders__supporters_vote_for-___chartbuilder-1200x780.jpg?width=960

She will end up receiving approximately 70% of Sanders voters.

exploited
10-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Sanders is fast on his feet, so he may not have needed the questions up front.

If Sanders had won, one of two things would have happened:

1. A drastic increase in third-party votes.
2. A clear victory for Sanders over Trump.

In my opinion, both of these options are better than the current situation.

Peter1469
10-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Notice: Duplicate threads merged

Cigar
10-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Trump is Toast :grin:

Peter1469
10-12-2016, 08:40 PM
Hillary hates Catholics, but most America Catholics do too. So she will likely get a pass.

del
10-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Hillary hates Catholics, but most America Catholics do too. So she will likely get a pass.

most american catholics hate catholics?

exploited
10-12-2016, 09:36 PM
most american catholics hate catholics?

To be fair to Peter, self-hatred is an essential part of being Catholic.

Peter1469
10-13-2016, 04:58 AM
To be fair to Peter, self-hatred is an essential part of being Catholic.

Common in more than one religion.

I should have said Catholic doctrine.