View Full Version : Pulling off the mask and here is what ya get

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 04:39 PM

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Put some ice on that.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Unwanted it would be. But that is not why the women attracted to powerful men stick around. Have you checked between your legs lately? I think you lost your balls along the way.

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Unwanted it would be. But that is not why the women attracted to powerful men stick around. Have you checked between your legs lately? I think you lost your balls along the way.My only comment to you is that was an ignorant comment. I try to give latitude in view of your obvious mental disability.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 04:48 PM
My only comment to you is that was an ignorant comment. I try to give latitude in view of your obvious mental disability.
So, you didn't check between your legs, did you? Or is your problem higher up?

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 04:53 PM
So, you didn't check between your legs, did you? Or is your problem higher up?You seem interested in what's between my legs, rest easy it's not your feeding time yet.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 05:00 PM
You seem interested in what's between my legs, rest easy it's not your feeding time yet.
It is just so obvious that some men became pussified along the way. My request for a check was not for my benefit. I already know the answer you are oblivious to.

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 05:52 PM
It is just so obvious that some men became pussified along the way. My request for a check was not for my benefit. I already know the answer you are oblivious to.I suggest it is you who dwells on this subject and most likely have much to hide as well. It's ok, I am not homophobic, you can relax.

hanger4
10-11-2016, 06:24 PM

Leaving out salient parts of the quote is disingenuous at best;

“I don't characterize that as sexual assault. I think that's a stretch. I don't know what he meant,” Sessions said, according to a transcript of the interview that the magazine included in its story.
The reporter then asked, “So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that's not sexual assault?”
And Sessions, a former state and federal prosecutor in Alabama, answered, “I don't know. It's not clear that he — how that would occur.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/11/sessions-says-his-comments-on-trump-were-mischaracterized/91907784/

Peter1469
10-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Context is removed by Fans to suit their agenda.

MisterVeritis
10-11-2016, 06:54 PM
I suggest it is you who dwells on this subject and most likely have much to hide as well. It's ok, I am not homophobic, you can relax.
Why would you be? Chickified men think they appeal to women.

exploited
10-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Why would you be? Chickified men think they appeal to women.

If you are going to pursue this line of trolling, do yourself a favour and start calling these men "cuckolds." It is a better word, with a solid history, and it also leaves open the possibility of saying you were the one who did the cuckolding.

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 08:21 PM
He's just a pervert.

del
10-11-2016, 08:27 PM

“I don't characterize that as sexual assault. I think that's a stretch. I don't know what he meant,” Sessions said, according to a transcript of the interview that the magazine included in its story.
The reporter then asked, “So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that's not sexual assault?”
And Sessions, a former state and federal prosecutor in Alabama, answered, “I don't know. It's not clear that he — how that would occur.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/11/sessions-says-his-comments-on-trump-were-mischaracterized/91907784/

yeah, that makes a huge difference

Safety
10-11-2016, 09:55 PM
yeah, that makes a huge difference

Well, you know how some are so picky about quotes, unless it is about Clinton or Obama...then paraphrasing is cool.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 10:35 PM
It is just so obvious that some men became pussified along the way. My request for a check was not for my benefit. I already know the answer you are oblivious to.
You do realize that you are using a female body part as a particular kind of put down? How do you suppose that women view that? It really sends the message that women are less than men.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 10:49 PM

Let's be clear here, if a man grabs a women by the genitals and it is not in the context of a sexual encounter where both parties are expecting such activity, it is assault. It is irrelevant whether the woman reports it or does not report it. If it is not expected, it is assault. There was also time when men slapped and pinched women's bottoms with impunity. That time is past along with any other unsolicited grabbing and touching. Some of the women being so grabbed and touched were not fan gadflies but staff and invitees to his show. Only a lowlife behaves that way.

decedent
10-11-2016, 10:49 PM
I wonder in what context it's okay to walk up to a strange woman and grab her crotch.

Ethereal
10-11-2016, 10:52 PM
I wonder in what context it's okay to walk up to a strange woman and grab her crotch.

"...they let you do it..."

That necessarily implies consent.

Unless the word "let" means something different in your world?

Ethereal
10-11-2016, 10:53 PM
You do realize that you are using a female body part as a particular kind of put down? How do you suppose that women view that? It really sends the message that women are less than men.

Men refer to one another as "d*cks" and "c*cks" and suchlike. It's not really a big deal. At least, it shouldn't be.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 11:05 PM
Men refer to one another as "d*cks" and "c*cks" and suchlike. It's not really a big deal. At least, it shouldn't be.
Men are also the ones who invented terms like "p**sies and c**ts. The fact that men create despicable terms does not exonerate the use of them to disparage one sex by comparing them to the sexual genitalia of another or make the use of such terms palatable to women. Essentially comparing a man to a p**sie is misogynistic. It is suggesting that the man is less than a man i.e. a woman. The operative words here are less than.

Safety
10-11-2016, 11:08 PM

I guess if you hold a gun to her head and she doesn't say no, it's consensual....at least that is what was implied here earlier....

Ethereal
10-11-2016, 11:12 PM
Men are also the ones who invented terms like "p**sies and c**ts. The fact that men create despicable terms does not exonerate the use of them to disparage one sex by comparing them to the sexual genitalia of another or make the use of such terms palatable to women. Essentially comparing a man to a p**sie is misogynistic. It is suggesting that the man is less than a man i.e. a woman. The operative words here are less than.

You're overthinking it.

decedent
10-11-2016, 11:13 PM
I guess if you hold a gun to her head and she doesn't say no, it's consensual....at least that is what was implied here earlier....

Or if you're newly married with a pregnant wife, it's still okay if they offer consent.

Ethereal
10-11-2016, 11:16 PM
It's not sexual assault if they let you do it.

Not sure what else needs to be said.

AZ Jim
10-11-2016, 11:18 PM
It's not sexual assault if they let you do it.

Not sure what else needs to be said.Not much if you intended to make yourself as big an ass as the Donald.

exploited
10-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Yeah, just the other day, I was walking by my secretary and noticed that she was wearing a short skirt. So I went up to her and grabbed her by the pu**y. She pulled away but didn't really say anything about it so I know she wanted it.

Well done Ethereal. You're a paragon of wisdom.

I didn't even give a sh*t about this comment until people here started to pretend it wasn't about sexual assault. Of course it was. That was why it was "funny."

Ethereal
10-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Not much if you intended to make yourself as big an ass as the Donald.

I don't see how stating a fact makes me an ass, but okay.

Dr. Who
10-11-2016, 11:48 PM
You're overthinking it.
No Eth, I come from that era where men were much more at liberty to do as they please. Been there and have the teeshirt. It's not overthinking to see men use women and their genitalia as put downs and insults. It's something that you become inured to, but it still grates.

Ethereal
10-11-2016, 11:59 PM
No Eth, I come from that era where men were much more at liberty to do as they please. Been there and have the teeshirt. It's not overthinking to see men use women and their genitalia as put downs and insults. It's something that you become inured to, but it still grates.

Men use their own genitalia as a put-down and an insult, too. It's just a figure of speech.