PDA

View Full Version : I guess we're expected to just Forgive this LIE and NOT Other's !

Cigar
10-13-2016, 08:07 AM
Giuliani Apologizes for 'Mistake' About Clinton and 9/11Donald Trump surrogate and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani lobbed a new false charge against Hillary Clinton — that she claimed to have been in the city on 9/11. He admitted a few hours later that he was incorrect.

"But I heard her say one day that she was there that day," Giuliani said at a Trump rally in Ocala, Florida. "I was there that day. I don't remember seeing Hillary Clinton there."

Giuliani later recanted the assertion. "I made a mistake. I'm wrong and I apologize," Giuliani told The Associated Press Wednesday.

During the event in Florida, the former mayor acknowledged that Clinton was instrumental in getting benefits for people injured in the attacks.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/giuliani-falsely-accuses-clinton-claiming-be-new-york-9-11-n665336

Subdermal
10-13-2016, 08:08 AM
WTF are you talking about? What parallels are you attempting to draw with your usual crayon?

Cigar
10-13-2016, 08:14 AM
WTF are you talking about? What parallels are you attempting to draw with your usual crayon?

LIE = LIE unless it's a Conservative :laugh:

hanger4
10-13-2016, 08:29 AM
LIE = LIE unless it's a Conservative :laugh:

Your faux outrage at a politician lying is 3rd grade at best.

del
10-13-2016, 08:34 AM
Your faux outrage at a politician lying is 3rd grade at best.

maybe you could give him some pointers

hanger4
10-13-2016, 08:42 AM
maybe you could give him some pointers

Already have del, do try and keep up.