PDA

View Full Version : New Woman Accuses Trump , Saying He Grabbed Her -----

Mark III
10-14-2016, 12:52 PM
Another day, another very plausible sexual assault allegation against Donald Trump. On Friday, the Washington Post reported (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-says-trump-reached-under-her-skirt-and-groped-her-in-early-1990s/2016/10/14/67e8ff5e-917d-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html?postshare=7651476463820774&tid=ss_tw) that a woman named Kristin Anderson alleged that Trump “slid [his fingers] under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh, and touched her vagina through her underwear” while she was at a Manhattan nightclub in the 1990s.

http://www.bing.com/th?id=ON.A8DA31ECF9E46A6DC93C8A4AD86F506F&pid=News&w=195&h=135&c=7&rs=0

Anderson says she was sitting on a red velvet couch, engaged in a conversation with friends, when this happened. When she fled the couch and turned around, she says she saw that it was Trump. “He was so distinctive looking—with the hair and the eyebrows. I mean, nobody else has those eyebrows,” she told the Post.

“It wasn’t a sexual come-on. I don’t know why he did it. It was like just to prove that he could do it, and nothing would happen,” Anderson said. “There was zero conversation. We didn’t even really look at each other. It was very random, very nonchalant on his part.”

Anderson, who is now 46, was in her 20s at the time of the alleged incident. Over the years she has told multiple friends about it, but only decided to come forward after a slew of sexual assault allegations against Trump emerged following the release of a video tape in which he boasted about how he would kiss women and “grab them” by the vagina (http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/07/donald_trump_brags_about_committing_criminal_sexua l_assault.html) and escape opprobrium or punishment for it it because of his fame.

more http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/14/latest_trump_accuser_claims_he_groped_her_genitals _randomly_nonchalantly.html

Cigar
10-14-2016, 12:53 PM
INB4 it's a LIE! :angry:

Mark III
10-14-2016, 12:53 PM
“It wasn’t a sexual come-on. I don’t know why he did it. It was like just to prove that he could do it, and nothing would happen,” Anderson said. “There was zero conversation. We didn’t even really look at each other. It was very random, very nonchalant on his part.”

A lot of us must have led dull lives.

decedent
10-14-2016, 12:54 PM
If it's true, then why'd she wait so long to mention it?

Mark III
10-14-2016, 12:57 PM

According to the article, she told other friends at the time.

I imagine there is some embarrassment to the woman to come forward with these stories, although it seems to grow less by the day.

Bo-4
10-14-2016, 01:00 PM
Another day another pussy grabbed.

Trumps penchant for such is a "global conspiracy!" :cool:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/trump-my-accusers-are-part-of-a-global-plot-to-end-the-u-s.html

Bo-4
10-14-2016, 01:05 PM

What motivation would she have done to do so and what good would have it done?

She has witnesses and has told plenty of other people about it since - good enough for me.

Mark III
10-14-2016, 01:06 PM
I honestly don't know if all these women are believable or not. After hearing all of this my guess would be is that all of them are not telling the truth. There are various reason why people make things up, in whole or in part.

What is so delicious about all this is that Trump confessed to these things on the bus tape, and these women are just filling in the blanks.

Trump is experiencing the law of the universe called karma. He has been smearing and lying about people since this campaign began and is now being destroyed by his own medicine.

AZ Jim
10-14-2016, 01:07 PM
If it's true, then why'd she wait so long to mention it?The way women are treated when they come forward causes major mental trauma. At the time of most all of these incidents the women realize they are a lone weak voice against a very wealthy and powerful man. In a way it forces them to join a pack later when they feel somewhat safe from harm. Airlines would easily take the shortcut and fire a woman rather than deal with Trumps revenge, the same would be true in the case of a cocktail lounge in a case involving one of it's servers. You heard it straight from his own lips "I get away with that stuff!"

hanger4
10-14-2016, 01:09 PM

She has witnesses and has told plenty of other people about it since - good enough for me.

"witnesses" ??

What story are you reading ??

Tahuyaman
10-14-2016, 01:18 PM
The way women are treated when they come forward causes major mental trauma. At the time of most all of these incidents the women realize they are a lone weak voice against a very wealthy and powerful man. In a way it forces them to join a pack later when they feel somewhat safe from harm. Airlines would easily take the shortcut and fire a woman rather than deal with Trumps revenge, the same would be true in the case of a $#@!tail lounge in a case involving one of it's servers. You heard it straight from his own lips "I get away with that stuff!"

Could they have been concerned that Trump's wife would attempt to assasinate their character and destroy their life?

Bo-4
10-14-2016, 01:21 PM
"witnesses" ??

What story are you reading ??

She was "engaged in a conversation with friends".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-says-trump-reached-under-her-skirt-and-groped-her-in-early-1990s/2016/10/14/67e8ff5e-917d-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html?postshare=7651476463820774&tid=ss_tw

Additionally, she is not a Democrat and not a Hillary supporter.

At some point, you are going to realize how pathetic it is to defend Donnie Dumpster.

Bo-4
10-14-2016, 01:24 PM
I honestly don't know if all these women are believable or not. After hearing all of this my guess would be is that all of them are not telling the truth. There are various reason why people make things up, in whole or in part.

What is so delicious about all this is that Trump confessed to these things on the bus tape, and these women are just filling in the blanks.

Trump is experiencing the law of the universe called karma. He has been smearing and lying about people since this campaign began and is now being destroyed by his own medicine.

This woman strikes me as being VERY credible.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-says-trump-reached-under-her-skirt-and-groped-her-in-early-1990s/2016/10/14/67e8ff5e-917d-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html?postshare=7651476463820774&tid=ss_tw

She's now a professional photographer .. not a Democrat and not a Hillary supporter.

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/90B3/production/_91934073_anderson_trump.jpg

Cigar
10-14-2016, 01:26 PM

As a Man, that's a question I can't say to a Sexual Assault Victim ... I know, Men are Logical, but I wonder how many Men would publicize it if they where Sexually Assaulted?

Disclaimer: If Beyonce ever Sexually Assaulted me, you would all get tired of me talking about everyday all day. :grin:

Cigar
10-14-2016, 01:26 PM

She's now a professional photographer .. not a Democrat and not a Hillary supporter.

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/90B3/production/_91934073_anderson_trump.jpg

Opps, looks like you knocked out all the excuses

Mark III
10-14-2016, 01:28 PM

I'm not saying she is lying. There is just no way to prove these things, and people do have false memories at times.

The Xl
10-14-2016, 01:29 PM
After all this time, a bunch of women are now coming out a few weeks away from the election. Should probably be dismissed or at least be taken with a heavy grain of salt unless something substantive breaks.

Bo-4
Opps, looks like you knocked out all the excuses

Sadly Trump can't use the 'look at her - she's not hot enough to grope' excuse either.

Attractive woman 25 years LATER!

AZ Jim
As a Man, that's a question I can't say to a Sexual Assault Victim ... I know, Men are Logical, but I wonder how many Men would publicize it if they where Sexually Assaulted?

Disclaimer: If Beyonce ever Sexually Assaulted me, you would all get tired of me talking about everyday all day. :grin:She did have her way with me but I don't complain I just savor the moment.

Bo-4
10-14-2016, 01:30 PM
After all this time, a bunch of women are now coming out a few weeks away from the election. Should probably be dismissed or at least be taken with a heavy grain of salt unless something substantive breaks.

http://blog.jmbyington.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/wearing-blinders.jpg

Mark III
10-14-2016, 01:34 PM
There is going to be another woman accusing Trump revealed later today. Gloria Allred is going to introduce her to the media.

ripmeister
10-14-2016, 01:35 PM

In the wake of everything that's happened in the past week this is exactly what I thought. Trump his reaping what he has sown.

Bo-4
10-14-2016, 01:36 PM

Disclaimer: If Beyonce ever Sexually Assaulted me, you would all get tired of me talking about everyday all day. :grin:

I was once groped by Shakira at a nightclub.

Scarred me for life ;-)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5xKaFUEjN8U/TUjsIgUikjI/AAAAAAAAWic/PQhhL_YJhTY/s1600/CROP-1_B_-121.jpg

Bo-4
10-14-2016, 01:37 PM
There is going to be another woman accusing Trump revealed later today. Gloria Allred is going to introduce her to the media.

Awesome - keep 'em coming at the rate of 1 or 2 each day.

:cool:

The Xl
10-14-2016, 01:39 PM
http://blog.jmbyington.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/wearing-blinders.jpg

I'm sure this means something to you, but it's not really a meaningful post.

AZ Jim
10-14-2016, 01:39 PM
I was once groped by Shakira at a nightclub.

Scarred me for life ;-)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5xKaFUEjN8U/TUjsIgUikjI/AAAAAAAAWic/PQhhL_YJhTY/s1600/CROP-1_B_-121.jpgYou too?

AZ Jim
10-14-2016, 01:40 PM
I'm sure this means something to you, but it's not really a meaningful post.I understood it.

The Xl
10-14-2016, 01:41 PM
I understood it.

I'm sure you agree with a lot of meaningless posts.

Bo-4
10-14-2016, 01:47 PM
You too?

Don't ya hate that happens? :)

Green Arrow
10-14-2016, 01:54 PM

Right, because the abused should always make sure they come forward in a timely manner according to your schedule.

Cigar
10-14-2016, 01:57 PM

He's F'cked Now :laugh:

Cigar
10-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Right, because the abused should always make sure they come forward in a timely manner according to your schedule.

I can't imagine being in those shoes

AZ Jim
I'm sure you agree with a lot of meaningless posts.No! I don't recall agreeing with any of yours.

Bo-4

Yeah - THAT night she should have gone to the cops .. anything later would have been too late.

Even with witnesses, nobody would have gone out to arrest Donald Trump.

He was correct - he grabs pussies and gets away with it.

Cigar
10-14-2016, 01:59 PM

Would you report it immediately?

Cigar
10-14-2016, 02:01 PM
Yeah - THAT night she should have gone to the cops .. anything later would have been too late.

Even with witnesses, nobody would have gone out to arrest Donald Trump.

He was correct - he grabs pussies and gets away with it.

He's a predator, and predator know how to pick the victims who won't talk.

Mark III
10-14-2016, 02:07 PM
He's F'cked Now :laugh:

Allred story has broke. It is a woman who was a contestant on season 5 of The Apprentice. She went to Trump later seeking a job and she says he greeted her in his office by kissing her on the mouth. Some time later when he went to California on business he looked her up and invited her to his suite at the Beverly Hills hotel. She says as they were sitting on a couch he grabbed her and kissed her and fondled her breasts. Took her into the bedroom and tried to get her to lay on the bed with him. She says she said she was there for business help and left.

Cigar
10-14-2016, 02:10 PM
Allred story has broke. It is a woman who was a contestant on season 5 of The Apprentice. She went to Trump later seeking a job and she says he greeted her in his office by kissing her on the mouth. Some time later when he went to California on business he looked her up and invited her to his suite at the Beverly Hills hotel. She says as they were sitting on a couch he grabbed her and kissed her and fondled her breasts. Took her into the bedroom and tried to get her to lay on the bed with him. She says she said she was there for business help and left.

Allred checks her clients out before taking the case ... Donald can't Buy or Lie his way out of this one.

IMPress Polly
10-14-2016, 03:02 PM
To those who question the timing of these women coming forward with their stories, I must point out that it's very hard for women to admit that humiliating experiences like these happened to them. What incentive do they have to do so? What could possibly be gained from it? Fame yes, but what kind of fame? They're having their names dragged through the mud all day every day by millions of people as a result of coming forward and will never be known for anything else after this.

Statistically speaking, women don't lie about sexual violence. According to police estimations, perhaps 5 or 8% of all sexual assault allegations are false. Therefore, just mathematically speaking, what are the odds that all these women are lying?

Even more to the point, the candidate himself is recorded on video boasting of doing these very things. Do the allegations not then logically fit in with that? And do you think this latest sexual assault allegation will be the last one we hear about?

Common Sense
10-14-2016, 03:05 PM
To those who question the timing of these women coming forward with their stories, I must point out that it's very hard for women to admit that humiliating experiences like these happened to them. What incentive do they have to do so? What could possibly be gained from it? Fame yes, but what kind of fame? They're having their names dragged through the mud all day every day by millions of people as a result of coming forward and will never be known for anything else after this.

Statistically speaking, women don't lie about sexual violence. According to police estimations, perhaps 5 or 8% of all sexual assault allegations are false. Therefore, just mathematically speaking, what are the odds that all these women are lying?

Even more to the point, the candidate himself is recorded on video boasting of doing these very things. Do the allegations not then logically fit in with that? And do you think this latest sexual assault allegation will be the last one we hear about?

Precisely. Women are coming forward now because it's clear that they will be believed. The tape has illustrated to everyone how Trump sees and treats women.

Cigar
10-14-2016, 03:21 PM

Their Incentive just happened to be Donald, his big mouth and his last debate, when he lied on National TV about never committing those acts. So if Donald is looking for the individual who F'cked him, he needs to look no further than the mirror. :laugh:

donttread
10-14-2016, 05:00 PM
Another day, another very plausible sexual assault allegation against Donald Trump. On Friday, the Washington Post reported (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-says-trump-reached-under-her-skirt-and-groped-her-in-early-1990s/2016/10/14/67e8ff5e-917d-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html?postshare=7651476463820774&tid=ss_tw) that a woman named Kristin Anderson alleged that Trump “slid [his fingers] under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh, and touched her vagina through her underwear” while she was at a Manhattan nightclub in the 1990s.

http://www.bing.com/th?id=ON.A8DA31ECF9E46A6DC93C8A4AD86F506F&pid=News&w=195&h=135&c=7&rs=0

Anderson says she was sitting on a red velvet couch, engaged in a conversation with friends, when this happened. When she fled the couch and turned around, she says she saw that it was Trump. “He was so distinctive looking—with the hair and the eyebrows. I mean, nobody else has those eyebrows,” she told the Post.

Anderson, who is now 46, was in her 20s at the time of the alleged incident. Over the years she has told multiple friends about it, but only decided to come forward after a slew of sexual assault allegations against Trump emerged following the release of a video tape in which he boasted about how he would kiss women and “grab them” by the vagina (http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/07/donald_trump_brags_about_committing_criminal_sexua l_assault.html) and escape opprobrium or punishment for it it because of his fame.

more http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/14/latest_trump_accuser_claims_he_groped_her_genitals _randomly_nonchalantly.html

Transulated into "she only choose to come forwrd when the possibility of a lucrative lawsuit loomed. It soulds like the feel up took a while too, why didn't she choose to "flee the couch" when he first touched her? Why does it sound so much like the recent "locker room talk tapes" ?
I'm sorry but if an adult is sexually assulted and doesn't report it until after the statue of limitations is over , the person is even more famous and hopes of hush money loom , then it's nothing more than meaningless gossip

Peter1469
10-14-2016, 05:22 PM
This is like Harry Reid claiming that Mitt the lib didn't pay taxes. And then after the election admitting that he lied. But won the election.

Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney’s taxes. He’s still not sorry. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/)

One of the strangest incidents of the 2012 presidential campaign was when then-Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid accused then-Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney of having not paid any taxes over the past decade. That Reid made that allegation from the floor of the Senate (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYdNxYgxEA) made it even odder.

The problem with Reid's allegation? It's just not true. We know that, at least in 2011 and 2010, Romney did pay taxes. How do we know that? Because Romney released his tax returns for those years. In 2011, Romney paid $1.9 million in taxes (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decision2012/romney-earned-nearly-14-million-in-2011-paid-141-percent-tax-rate-campaign-says/2012/09/21/e62e5096-0417-11e2-91e7-2962c74e7738_story.html); in 2010, he paid slightly more than $3 million in taxes (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/documents/romney-2010-tax-return.html).
Our own Fact Checker gave Reid Four Pinocchios for his "no taxes" claim (https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/four-pinocchios-for-harry-reids-claim-about-mitt-romneys-taxes/2012/08/06/c31a1402-e007-11e1-8fc5-a7dcf1fc161d_blog.html?tid=a_inl).PolitiFact gave the claim a "Pants on Fire" rating (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/06/harry-reid/harry-reid-says-anonymous-source-told-him-mitt-rom/).

Yet Reid (D-Nev.) not only refuses to retract the allegation but also seems to take great pride in it. When pressed by CNN's Dana Bash last year about continuing to defend a statement that is not true, Reid responded, "Romney didn't win, did he? (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/03/31/harry-reids-appalling-defense-of-his-attack-on-mitt-romneys-tax-record/)"

That is what is going on now.

FindersKeepers
10-14-2016, 05:29 PM
This is like Harry Reid claiming that Mitt the lib didn't pay taxes. And then after the election admitting that he lied. But won the election.

Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney’s taxes. He’s still not sorry. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/15/harry-reid-lied-about-mitt-romneys-taxes-hes-still-not-sorry/)

I think you're right.

Safety
10-14-2016, 05:32 PM
If they are all lying because of politics, then Bill Clinton's accusers are in the same boat....

Green Arrow
10-14-2016, 05:35 PM
Transulated into "she only choose to come forwrd when the possibility of a lucrative lawsuit loomed. It soulds like the feel up took a while too, why didn't she choose to "flee the couch" when he first touched her? Why does it sound so much like the recent "locker room talk tapes" ?
I'm sorry but if an adult is sexually assulted and doesn't report it until after the statue of limitations is over , the person is even more famous and hopes of hush money loom , then it's nothing more than meaningless gossip

I'm guessing you have never been sexually abused.

Green Arrow
10-14-2016, 05:37 PM

Why are Clinton's accusers telling the truth and Trump's accusers lying?

PolWatch
10-14-2016, 05:45 PM
Why would these women wait so long? I can answer that....because if they had reported it when it happened nothing would have happened. She would have probably lost her job and her professional reputation. Do you really think anyone who wanted to do business with Trump would have listened or cared that he groped women? Unfortunately money often determines how a person reacts to things like this. Things are different now and the 2 accounts I read said the women became angry at hearing him completely deny his actions during the debate. I had a boss that fired me after asking if I thought I was too good to f**K him. If I heard him on TV denying that he had said something like that, I would have been tempted to report it too.

Peter1469
10-14-2016, 07:21 PM
Did an octopus with six arms get them?

del
10-14-2016, 10:28 PM
If they are all lying because of politics, then Bill Clinton's accusers are in the same boat....

no, no, no

that's different

del
10-14-2016, 10:30 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/HcpWVyN40vrZ6/giphy.gif

Peter1469
10-14-2016, 10:42 PM
A sextipus.

I can be hired by team Clinton, if you are interested in tightening up your propaganda, lies, and disinformation. I have real world experience in the WoT with it. Send me a valid offer for employment at senior levels of compensation and I can help you win in November.

del
10-14-2016, 10:48 PM
A sextipus.

I can be hired by team Clinton, if you are interested in tightening up your propaganda, lies, and disinformation. I have real world experience in the WoT with it. Send me a valid offer for employment at senior levels of compensation and I can help you win in November.

you seem like a nice guy, but i wouldn't hire you for a real estate closing.

thanks for the offer, though

AZ Jim
10-15-2016, 12:04 AM
I think you're right.Correction he said he was misinformed, he didn't say he lied, that is more of peters creative definition.

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 05:30 AM
you seem like a nice guy, but i wouldn't hire you for a real estate closing.

thanks for the offer, though
I have zero experience in real estate closings outside of being a buyer. So I would not accept work in that area.

donttread
10-15-2016, 05:44 AM

True, any unproven allegations ( which is all of these) should be a non -factor in the voter's minds. Old accusations made long after criminal investigation or forensic evidence was possible to collect, but political and financial gain were still possible. Such accusations are are suspect as Donald and Bill. The one exception being that if we can prove Hilary used the IRS or other public agencies to harrass Bill's accusers that is relevent. But what the hell , the minions don't care about the 3-5 felonies they have her dead to rights on. Why would one more matter to them?
Remember when presidential candidates pledged to be "tough on crime"? These days all they are is "good at crime"

donttread
10-15-2016, 05:45 AM
I have zero experience in real estate closings outside of being a buyer. So I would not accept work in that area.

Get yourself a good RE Paralegal and learn as you go. Easy money when property is moving

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 05:46 AM
True, any unproven allegations ( which is all of these) should be a non -factor in the voter's minds. Old accusations made long after criminal investigation or forensic evidence was possible to collect, but political and financial gain were still possible. Such accusations are are suspect as Donald and Bill. The one exception being that if we can prove Hilary used the IRS or other public agencies to harrass Bill's accusers that is relevent. But what the hell , the minions don't care about the 3-5 felonies they have her dead to rights on. Why would one more matter to them?
Remember when presidential candidates pledged to be "tough on crime"? These days all they are is "good at crime"

Clinton's accusers have been around for decades in the public.

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 05:50 AM
Get yourself a good RE Paralegal and learn as you go. Easy money when property is movingI am in a legal specialty that is actually short on qualified lawyers.

Their is another that I would consider. Qui Tam cases. You can get rich off of a good case.

IMPress Polly
10-15-2016, 05:51 AM
donttread wrote:

...Yeah. That's it. For example, one of the Trump accusers has received so much adulation, praise, and support for coming forward that she's now fleeing the country for fear of her life and her family's safety (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/trump-accuser-says-she-leaving-country/AAbPU8RUe3AUjWvzt5OpMO/). Why haven't these women spoken up publicly before now? Just look at all the social rewards that coming forward has to offer!

Peter wrote:

A sextipus.

But we can't call you deplorable because that would be mean.

donttread
10-15-2016, 05:51 AM
A sextipus.

Can you imagine how self loathing top level campaign people must be at the end of the day? They know they are selling bullshit to the detrement of our nation. /far more treasonous than what hero Ed Swowden did. But unlike the politicans themselfs some of the campaign leaders might have souls or at least a conscience about the lies they package and sell every day.
Maybe we should focus on those people and try to draw them towards the light?

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 05:53 AM
...Yeah. That's it. For example, one of the Trump accusers has received so much adulation, praise, and support for coming forward that she's now fleeing the country for fear of her life and her family's safety (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/trump-accuser-says-she-leaving-country/AAbPU8RUe3AUjWvzt5OpMO/). Just look at all the social rewards that coming forward has to offer!

I am a Gary Johnson supporter. But I have a knack of pointing out political hit jobs.

donttread
10-15-2016, 06:07 AM
...Yeah. That's it. For example, one of the Trump accusers has received so much adulation, praise, and support for coming forward that she's now fleeing the country for fear of her life and her family's safety (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/trump-accuser-says-she-leaving-country/AAbPU8RUe3AUjWvzt5OpMO/). Why haven't these women spoken up publicly before now? Just look at all the social rewards that coming forward has to offer!

The point is many late accussers DO benefit from lawsuits after all hope of evidence collection is gone. The statue is probably around 7 years in most states , plenty of time to choose to accuse or not. Now if she ran up and smacked the guy with brass knuckles I'd be more inclined to believe her.
Some even get money in a civil suit but are under a gag order. So much for "warning other women" . Apparently blackmail isn't blackmail if you committ it through a lawyer.
I certainly do not support the harrassment she is under nor those who harrass her. But I do find it very hard to believe her. Even if I believed her, I know she can't prove it so it looks very political and self serving at this stage. In fact it would be interesting to see if these women receive some kind of favor down the road from the DNC or RNC.
If we are going to reduce the rampant sexual assualt in this country we need to define sexual assualt and it's different levels better and come down on those few who "cry rape" just as hard as we come down on the real rapist.

donttread
10-15-2016, 06:11 AM
I'm guessing you have never been sexually abused.

What I'm saying is that the criminal statute of limitations should apply civilly as well. So after 15 years when the rich powerful guy you were too scared to accusse is even richer and more powerful you can't sue him.
Then let's see how many of these women come forward this late "only to protect other women" Kudos to those who would, but no money.

Subdermal
10-15-2016, 08:20 AM
According to the article, she told other friends at the time.

I imagine there is some embarrassment to the woman to come forward with these stories, although it seems to grow less by the day.

Your cognitive dissonance on this sort of BS is aggravating. Yeah, we're supposed to believe that he somehow put his hand under, slid up her thigh and got all the way to her crotch, and she then jumped up.

And her 'explanation' is supposed to be plausible. Like saying that the move wasn't sexual. WTF?

You leftists don't care if this story is real or not. You just want to unload the dumpster of your bankrupt character assassination on the public, and cover everyone in slime.

But your girl. She can do no wrong, and you'll ignore the clear indications to the contrary, because you've lost your minds.

IMPress Polly
10-15-2016, 09:20 AM
Peter wrote:
I am a Gary Johnson supporter. But I have a knack of pointing out political hit jobs.

No, you have a knack for applying double-standards, much like both the Trump and Clinton camps.

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 09:22 AM
No, you have a knack for applying double-standards, much like both the Trump and Clinton camps, your sick affection for one of which is the driving factor therein.

False. But typical in today's political environment.

IMPress Polly
10-15-2016, 09:35 AM
What then makes Bill Clinton guilty of sexual violence against women and Trump innocent of it in your mind?

The truth is that they're both guilty.

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 09:41 AM
What then makes Bill Clinton guilty of sexual violence against women and Trump innocent of it in your mind?

The truth is that they're both guilty.

They may be. But we do know that the hard left makes shit up during elections. Trust them at your own risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Q_C78CJUs

IMPress Polly
10-15-2016, 09:52 AM
I AM the hard left, Peter! :tongue:

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 09:57 AM
I AM the hard left, Peter! :tongue:

I wouldn't want you any other way. :smiley:

donttread
10-15-2016, 10:25 AM

Does she have documentation of these threats or is she merely "lawsuit building". Cynical minds want to know. I doubt that if she had come forward immediately that there would of been such an ignorant backlash, simply because Trump was just Trump, not a candidate for the presidency .
She has every right to come forward without such ignorant harrassment, I just don't think she should be able to profit from it at this time.

IMPress Polly
10-15-2016, 10:32 AM
Peter wrote:
I wouldn't want you any other way. :smiley:

YaY! :cool2:

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 10:43 AM
YaY! :cool2:

I want to visit your state. Will you escort me and my best girl when we can make the trip?

Green Arrow
10-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Clinton's accusers have been around for decades in the public.

So have Trump's, they just haven't been covered by the media until now.

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 02:29 PM
So have Trump's, they just haven't been covered by the media until now.

Link.

Green Arrow
10-15-2016, 02:30 PM
What I'm saying is that the criminal statute of limitations should apply civilly as well. So after 15 years when the rich powerful guy you were too scared to accusse is even richer and more powerful you can't sue him.
Then let's see how many of these women come forward this late "only to protect other women" Kudos to those who would, but no money.

Why do we need to punish the victim?

Green Arrow
10-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Link.

Here's the timeline (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/12/all-of-donald-trump-s-accusers-a-timeline-of-every-alleged-grope-and-assault.html) (updated as of yesterday)

decedent
10-15-2016, 10:55 PM

I was joking.