PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhhhhhh whew......Election 2016

AZ Jim
10-15-2016, 03:13 PM
Two ballots were just cast for Hillary R. Clinton and a host of other Democrats. I feel relieved. YES!!:flag:

Tahuyaman
10-15-2016, 03:19 PM
Two ballots were just cast for Hillary R. Clinton and a host of other Democrats. I feel relieved. YES!!:flag:

So, do you vote strictly along party lines, no matter what?

Chris
10-15-2016, 03:33 PM
Relieved?

Tahuyaman
10-15-2016, 04:01 PM
Relieved?

Funny huh?

AZ Jim
10-15-2016, 04:29 PM
Relieved?Yes! This is the first of my many elections that I actually felt a sigh of relief from. I also voted to legalize Marijuana although I don't smoke it myself. And I got to vote against McCain and Arpaio. I won't win 'em all, I know.

Chris
10-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Yes! This is the first of my many elections that I actually felt a sigh of relief from. I also voted to legalize Marijuana although I don't smoke it myself. And I got to vote against McCain and Arpaio. I won't win 'em all, I know.

I think you mean you're happy you voted. That's good.

Isn't Clinton promising to prevent legalization?

AZ Jim
10-15-2016, 04:53 PM
I think you mean you're happy you voted. That's good.

Isn't Clinton promising to prevent legalization?I haven't heard that but honestly I personally don't care but I know many fine people who for some health (mental in the case of vets with PTSS and physical) reasons use it and I see no reason to make criminals of them. Yes I am also happy I voted but for my Grandkids and my Great Grandkids sake, at my age one never knows when an election might be their last so yes, also relieved.

Don
10-15-2016, 05:13 PM
I'll be getting my ballot Monday or Tuesday. I'll offset most of Jim's votes. I'll join him in not voting for that POS McCain but I won't be voting for the democrat candidate. I'll also join him in the legalization of marijuana. The laws against it are more harmful than the "drug" itself. I'm also concerned for the children and grandchildren but I am in no way relieved.

Peter1469
10-15-2016, 05:55 PM
How many illegals voted so far- understanding that this number will rise.

Don
10-15-2016, 05:57 PM
Quite a few I'm sure.

AZ Jim
10-15-2016, 05:59 PM
None. Prove otherwise or stfu.

Green Arrow
10-15-2016, 06:09 PM
I'm not voting until election day, but I've already viewed the ballot (thanks Google!) and know who I am voting for.

President/Vice President:
Jill Stein/Ajamu Baraka (Green)

U.S. Representative (TN-3):
Melody Shekari (D)

TN State Rep.:
Gerald McCormick (R)

That's as far as I can see without the ballot itself in front of me.

Don
10-15-2016, 07:16 PM

You should stop telling people to STFU.

Chris
10-15-2016, 08:25 PM
I haven't heard that but honestly I personally don't care but I know many fine people who for some health (mental in the case of vets with PTSS and physical) reasons use it and I see no reason to make criminals of them. Yes I am also happy I voted but for my Grandkids and my Great Grandkids sake, at my age one never knows when an election might be their last so yes, also relieved.

Agree. Not much point criminalizing something used for medical purposes.

Yes, think of the children. Bob Dylan, "Masters of War," in another age, sang:

You've thrown the worst fear that can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children into the world
For threatening my baby unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood that runs in your veins.

Beevee
10-15-2016, 10:28 PM
You should stop telling people to STFU.

Which, should you be unaware of it, is what you are now doing.

decedent
10-15-2016, 10:46 PM
And I got to vote against McCain and Arpaio. I won't win 'em all, I know.
What's your beef with McCain, Jim? To me, he always seemed to be one of the few reasonable Republicans.

AZ Jim
10-15-2016, 11:23 PM
[QUOTE=decedent;1764252]What's your beef with McCain, Jim? To me, he always seemed to be one of the few reasonable Republicans.[/QUOTE decedentHe supported and campaigned for Trump until he saw Arizona going blue then he thought better of it and disavowed him. He supported him when Trump made fun of disabled, war hero's, PTSS, the comments about McCain (ironic) and a long list of other horrible things but changed over the latest thing with women. There is no honor in disavowing Trump at this stage. Our other senator, Jeff Flake stated from day one that he would not vote for Trump and would not support Trump. Flake is a Republican also but he had the courage to take his stand early and it was a moral one. I sent Flake a email thanking him for his stand.

Subdermal
10-15-2016, 11:32 PM
Which, should you be unaware of it, is what you are now doing.

:facepalm:

No it isn't. Grow a brain.

AZ Jim
10-15-2016, 11:56 PM
:facepalm:

No it isn't. Grow a brain.Do you ever make a post in which you do not attempt to denigrate or insult the other party?

Peter1469
10-16-2016, 01:35 AM

Already posted. Keep up.

And you can't tell people to STFU. It is rude, and useless. Nobody listens to you.