PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Odds makers, Nate Silver and now Cook

AZ Jim
10-15-2016, 05:54 PM
All say, it's over for Trump!

http://www.thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301082-respected-election-handicapper-calls-election-for-hillary

Green Arrow
10-15-2016, 06:12 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say it's over, anything could happen between now and election day.

However, it doesn't look good for Trump. He has virtually no path to victory with current polling.

Peter1469
10-16-2016, 02:14 AM
I wouldn't go so far as to say it's over, anything could happen between now and election day.

However, it doesn't look good for Trump. He has virtually no path to victory with current polling.

Have you factored in Wikileaks? That is only going to get worse.

And the revolt in the FBI and Justice Department over Comey's cover-up for Hillary?

Bethere
10-16-2016, 08:36 AM

And the revolt in the FBI and Justice Department over Comey's cover-up for Hillary?

Commander Trump approves of your obedience.

Peter1469
10-16-2016, 08:37 AM
Commander trump approves of your obedience.

I won't be voting in lock step like others.

Bethere
10-16-2016, 08:39 AM
I won't be voting in lock step like others.

Of course you will.

JDubya
10-16-2016, 09:41 AM
Of course you will.

He's just too embarrassed to admit it.

Claiming he's voting 3rd party is just a way for him to falsely portray himself as having integrity.

JDubya
10-16-2016, 09:43 AM

https://s13.postimg.org/ytaxo9ffb/bobs_burgers_Im_literally_gras_zocm.gif

Just keep on reaching for your dreams, little fella.

Green Arrow
10-16-2016, 09:51 AM

I don't see it. Trump has only 49 safe electoral votes to Clinton's 115. She's all but guaranteed 256 already. To catch up, Trump has to keep every Republican state he already has, plus win every swing state and a "leans Democrat" state or two. So far nobody seems pissed enough about the Wikileaks stuff to overcome their distaste for Trump.

FindersKeepers
10-16-2016, 09:59 AM

Claiming he's voting 3rd party is just a way for him to falsely portray himself as having integrity.

There are a number of poster here that have also declared they will vote third party.

Are you saying that none of them have integrity?

Peter1469
10-16-2016, 10:00 AM
Of course you will.

Why do you think so?

What lottery numbers should I pick this week?

Peter1469
10-16-2016, 10:01 AM

Public schools?

The establishment of both parties are the same people.

Peter1469
10-16-2016, 10:02 AM
I don't see it. Trump has only 49 safe electoral votes to Clinton's 115. She's all but guaranteed 256 already. To catch up, Trump has to keep every Republican state he already has, plus win every swing state and a "leans Democrat" state or two. So far nobody seems pissed enough about the Wikileaks stuff to overcome their distaste for Trump.

If bombshells come out things will change. I hope it causes people to vote 3rd party.

Only complete idiots believe a vote for (D) or (R) is the only choice.

And I am attacked by them.

Peter1469
10-16-2016, 10:03 AM
There are a number of poster here that have also declared they will vote third party.

I think it is clear that the attacks are just bluster.

Green Arrow
10-16-2016, 10:10 AM
If bombshells come out things will change. I hope it causes people to vote 3rd party.

Only complete idiots believe a vote for (D) or (R) is the only choice.

And I am attacked by them.

Maybe, but then again, Trump and Clinton could eat the heart of Billy Graham with a side order of fetus and the majority will still support them in the majority of states. We're not quite there yet where the majority will actively pick a third option.

I do think this election is a game-changer, though, and third options will be much more competitive in 2020.

Peter1469
10-16-2016, 10:36 AM
Maybe, but then again, Trump and Clinton could eat the heart of Billy Graham with a side order of fetus and the majority will still support them in the majority of states. We're not quite there yet where the majority will actively pick a third option.

I do think this election is a game-changer, though, and third options will be much more competitive in 2020.

Maybe. If the economy doesn't collapse. The debt will be deleveraged one way or another.

maineman
10-16-2016, 10:43 AM

seems to me his is saying that about Peter.... not about anyone else.

Peter1469
10-16-2016, 11:13 AM
seems to me his is saying that about Peter.... not about anyone else.

public schools, what are you going to do?