PDA

View Full Version : Florida; Here we go again!

Cigar
10-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Florida Election software Flips Vote: Losers Certified as WinnersElection officials always say "human error" is to blame, not computers. But Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher refuses to be silent about her concerns for elections including the upcoming presidential election. Bucher said: “You know the first thing that they tell you is you’re going to scare the voters,” Bucher said. “Well you know what… we’re scared too.”

Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher is scared because her office discovered, and then proved, that a software error flipped vote totals between candidates, assigning losing candidate's the vote totals of the winning candidate. See http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/10/09/cbs4-investigates-palm-beach-countys-2012-ballot-debacle/ Winners of at least two local races from March had previously been announced and certified, but had to be reversed because of the software problem.

Bucher is concerned that many problems will not be detected by the required audits, and that the presidential election could be affected. Id.

“The company didn’t own up to it real quickly and neither did the state. And we had to prove that it was a software error and we did so.”

Bucher said its time to hold Florida accountable– the State of Florida tests and certifies the voting machines for the state. Florida is one of just a handful of states that opted out of the federal program that certifies voting machines… deciding to do it on its own. Bucher said she is not confident in the system and would love to change the system she uses. She also said that the pickings are slim when it comes to finding a better choice.

“What we’re finding out, is that there are problems with almost every system in the United States,” said Bucher. Id.

Calypso Jones
10-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Oh yeah. I see what's going on. She's a democrat. And what have democrats done? They've managed to get themselves into positions of authority with the election boards all over the country. She's originally from California. I'm sure she's got some fantastic history behind her. She's setting up the scene that if Romney takes florida she can place the whole country in same situation as the 2000 election placed us. She's just setting the stage is all.

Peter1469
10-11-2012, 07:46 AM
We need to go to paper ballots if we aren't going to make the results of these computer voting machines 100% transparent.

Calypso Jones
10-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Freaking leftist liars running scared. Prepping their cheating because that is the ONLY WAY THEY CAN WIN. Americans want no part of the left and this Obama Butthead. Kick this jackass to the curb before its too late.

GrumpyDog
10-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Plus, the state of Florida is removing registered voters like Cigar from the voter registration roll, by discovering they were convicted and served time as prison felons, or discovering descrepency in their registration address vs their new driver license address. AHAHHHA .

This is encouraging to me especially, as the other option was to dress up like a KKK and go down to the voting precincts and scare the #$%@ out of all the minority voters. But that is too obvious, so this new plan is much more ingenius and will do a much better job of removing Democrat voters even if they by chance show up to vote.

Especially like the Billboards with large bold words saying Voter Fraud is a Felony with Punishment up to 3 years in Prison. AHHHHA HAA!

Predict win for Romney in Florida. Especially since Governor Scott appears to have recently received some kind of special mark on his skin head.

Cigar
10-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Freaking leftist liars running scared. Prepping their cheating because that is the ONLY WAY THEY CAN WIN. Americans want no part of the left and this Obama Butthead. Kick this jackass to the curb before its too late.

Looks like you're a little on edge this morning ... something you eat? :)

Cigar
10-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Plus, the state of Florida is removing registered voters like Cigar from the voter registration roll, by discovering they were convicted and served time as prison felons, or discovering descrepency in their registration address vs their new driver license address. AHAHHHA .

This is encouraging to me especially, as the other option was to dress up like a KKK and go down to the voting precincts and scare the #$%@ out of all the minority voters. But that is too obvious, so this new plan is much more ingenius and will do a much better job of removing Democrat voters even if they by chance show up to vote.

Especially like the Billboards with large bold words saying Voter Fraud is a Felony with Punishment up to 3 years in Prison. AHHHHA HAA!

Predict win for Romney in Florida. Especially since Governor Scott appears to have recently received some kind of special mark on his skin head.

God I have been hoping and preying someone ... anyone try to fuck with me when I Vote.

Please send me a fool and I'll send them to the dirt ... face first. :)

Peter1469
10-11-2012, 08:06 AM
God I have been hoping and preying someone ... anyone try to fuck with me when I Vote.

Please send me a fool and I'll send them to the dirt ... face first. :)

Cigar, I don't believe that you are a felon. You are too smart to get caught!

Cigar
10-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Cigar, I don't believe that you are a felon. You are too smart to get caught!

I've only committed one crime in my life; and that was my 160 MPH drive-by in the Corvette past an Illinois State Trooper on Interstate 88. Fortunately for me, I was racing a BMW ... somewhere in my rear-view mirror, the State Trooper got the loser. :)

birddog
10-11-2012, 08:23 AM
I've only committed one crime in my life; and that was my 160 MPH drive-by in the Corvette past an Illinois State Trooper on Interstate 88. Fortunately for me, I was racing a BMW ... somewhere in my rear-view mirror, the State Trooper got the loser. :)

That as funny! Dumb but funny. :grin:

Peter1469
10-11-2012, 08:23 AM

awesome!

Trinnity
10-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Remember the hanging chads? The precincts in question were run by democrats.

Agravan
10-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Once again, they'll try to recount as often as it takes for their candidate to win.
Funny, isn't it, that a Republican can win endless recounts and they keep recounting, but stop when the lib finally wins 1.

texmaster
10-11-2012, 10:15 AM

If you've only committed a single crime in your entire life you must be one hell of a boring person.

Cigar
10-11-2012, 11:02 AM
If you've only committed a single crime in your entire life you must be one hell of a boring person.

Yep

Calypso Jones
10-11-2012, 11:04 AM

Romney still getting bounce from debates.