PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump in every country polled except Russia

Cigar
10-18-2016, 09:12 AM
Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump in every country polled except Russia, poll findsHillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump by a landslide in an election in nearly every country of the world except Russia, a new global poll has found.

The worldwide survey, by WIN / Gallup International Association, surveyed a sample of nearly 50,000 people in 45 countries, covering 75 per cent of the global population.

Mr Trump beat Ms Clinton in the Russian Federation by a 23 per cent gap, but every other country polled had Ms Clinton winning by what would be considered a landslide.

Apart from Russia the most Trump-friendly country was China, where he would only lose by 9 per cent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-poll-international-countries-uk-hillary-clinton-rcp-us-presidential-live-election-a7367591.html

The poll found that in most European countries, Trump would lose by about 70%.

Beevee
10-18-2016, 09:19 AM
Why does everyone poke their noses into American affairs? It's none of their business. They should STFU.

I'm paraphrasing for a forum member who is no longer with us.

Subdermal
10-18-2016, 11:48 AM
What better evidence could you want that Trump needs to win? Look how these brain stems focked up their own countries!

TrueBlue
10-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Why does everyone poke their noses into American affairs? It's none of their business. They should STFU.

All except for William that is. He is trying to learn about our ways. So William, welcome to good ol' American politics!

Archer0915
10-18-2016, 12:05 PM

Yeah! And why must we get in their business!

Beevee
10-18-2016, 12:10 PM
What better evidence could you want that Trump needs to win? Look how these brain stems focked up their own countries!

That's strange. I was under the impression you felt Obama did the same for the US. In that case, I'm happy to state that I was wrong.

Beevee
10-18-2016, 12:12 PM
Yeah! And why must we get in their business!

Since you ask the question, you must have your own opinion on it. Care to share?

Bethere
10-18-2016, 02:03 PM
All except for @William (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1351) that is. He is trying to learn about our ways. So William, welcome to good ol' American politics!

WIlliam rocks.

Archer0915
10-18-2016, 02:08 PM
Since you ask the question, you must have your own opinion on it. Care to share?

Actually that post sums up my feelings, why are we in other nations business? I am a pacifist at heart and though I do appear very confrontational I prefer no to be. Hell I do not carry a gun and I do not make it my business to be where trouble may break out.

Beevee
10-18-2016, 02:39 PM
Actually that post sums up my feelings, why are we in other nations business? I am a pacifist at heart and though I do appear very confrontational I prefer no to be. Hell I do not carry a gun and I do not make it my business to be where trouble may break out.

That's a reasonable summing up which I must admit I didn't expect.

TrueBlue
10-18-2016, 06:36 PM
WIlliam rocks.
I concur! William http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_you_rock.gif