PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton’s security detail laughed when she broke her*elbow

Peter1469
10-19-2016, 05:46 PM
Hillary Clinton’s security detail laughed when she broke her elbow (http://nypost.com/2016/10/19/hillary-clintons-security-detail-laughed-when-she-broke-her-elbow/)

If she didn't treat her staff so poorly this would not be funny.

Hillary Clinton’s security detail hated her so much that they privately snickered after she accidentally fell and broke her arm when she was secretary of state in 2009, one of her former guards told the Post.

Clinton, then 61, was in the State Department basement on her way to meet President Obama when she took a spill — and ended up in the hospital for an operation to repair her shattered right elbow.

“We sort of got the last laugh. It was kind of like payback: You’re treating us like s–t. Hey karma is a bitch! We were smiling to ourselves,” the agent told The Post on Wednesday.

Common Sense
10-19-2016, 05:52 PM
http://thecripplegate.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Gossip-1.jpg

AZ Jim
10-19-2016, 05:55 PM
A disgruntled flunky from the past seeking his revenge for not succeeding himself.

decedent
10-19-2016, 06:05 PM
"She’s bad news," said the impartial, non-vindictive security guard.

del
10-19-2016, 06:12 PM
he's pretty brave to come out and report on this anonymously

i'm also shocked that some nouveau riche shitstain like hillary treated the help poorly

totally shocked

stjames1_53
10-19-2016, 06:42 PM
Hillary Clinton’s security detail laughed when she broke her elbow (http://nypost.com/2016/10/19/hillary-clintons-security-detail-laughed-when-she-broke-her-elbow/)

you can damned sure bet she doesn't have ACA for insurance....................

Beevee
10-19-2016, 06:46 PM
Perhaps he's looking for a lead position on what he believes will be the Trump White House dynasty.

The term 'you're fired' comes to mind, because if he can laugh at a broken elbow, what would be his reaction to a Trump meltdown?

stjames1_53
10-19-2016, 06:49 PM
he's pretty brave to come out and report on this anonymously

i'm also shocked that some nouveau riche $#@!stain like hillary treated the help poorly

totally shocked

if she's rich, why did her and that serial rapist husband steal from the white house when they left?

exploited
10-19-2016, 06:50 PM
if she's rich, why did her and that serial rapist husband steal from the white house when they left?

They weren't rich then. Hillary had some speeches to make.

del
10-19-2016, 06:51 PM

go back to sleep

stjames1_53
10-19-2016, 07:01 PM
They weren't rich then. Hillary had some speeches to make.

bullsh*t. The Foundation was operating at full steam...so again, why steal $190,000 worth of the taxpayer's money?

exploited
10-19-2016, 07:11 PM
bullsh*t. The Foundation was operating at full steam...so again, why steal $190,000 worth of the taxpayer's money?

Sigh. What is it with you conservatives and (1) not having a sense of humour and (2) not knowing anything about history, even modern history?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/10/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-she-and-bill-were-dead-broke/

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Beevee
10-19-2016, 07:16 PM

Is this as quiz?
I don't know.
What's the answer?

Crepitus
10-19-2016, 07:22 PM
Having worked in CPP I have to say I'm surprised that he was able to keep his job after laughing at the primary. They are usually pretty upset by things like that.

stjames1_53
10-19-2016, 07:28 PM
Is this as quiz?
I don't know.
What's the answer?

it's not much of a quiz when you don't deny they stole from the white house

stjames1_53
10-19-2016, 07:32 PM
Sigh. What is it with you conservatives and (1) not having a sense of humour and (2) not knowing anything about history, even modern history?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/jun/10/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-says-she-and-bill-were-dead-broke/

you do realize they had money. the Foundation was paying them as sitting officers of that entity. The foundation also paid their legal fees which it wouldn't have had to if Bill had kept his pants zipped. Everything has consequences. If Bill hadn't said yeeeah, it wouldn't be any issue today. would it?

stjames1_53
10-19-2016, 07:33 PM
Having worked in CPP I have to say I'm surprised that he was able to keep his job after laughing at the primary. They are usually pretty upset by things like that.

it has been reported that Hilly does have quite the temper........ask Vince Foster.

AZ Jim
10-19-2016, 07:48 PM
See? It is possible for these Trumpies to sink lower. Right now they will need a ladder to kiss a snakes ass.

stjames1_53
10-19-2016, 07:52 PM
See? It is possible for these Trumpies to sink lower. Right now they will need a ladder to kiss a snakes ass.

you should know. You've got your head parked so far up Hilly's ass, I 'm surprised you even come up for air

Crepitus
10-19-2016, 08:00 PM
it has been reported that Hilly does have quite the temper........ask Vince Foster.

The Vince foster thing is bullshit. If she has such a temper why weren't they bumped off the detail of even discharged completely?

del
10-19-2016, 08:01 PM
The Vince foster thing is bullshit. If she has such a temper why weren't they bumped off the detail of even discharged completely?

because they didn't do or say shit at the time?

just spitballing here....

stjames1_53
10-19-2016, 08:02 PM
The Vince foster thing is bull$#@!. If she has such a temper why weren't they bumped off the detail of even discharged completely?

because she isn't actually paying them? We are? Can't fire who ya don't pay

Crepitus
10-19-2016, 08:05 PM
because she isn't actually paying them? We are? Can't fire who ya don't pay

You don't think the president and first lady can pick who's on the detail?

Peter1469
10-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Senior agents were refusing the detail. Because she routinely treated them like trash.

The agents in the OP likely were junior and inexperienced.

stjames1_53
10-19-2016, 08:26 PM
You don't think the president and first lady can pick who's on the detail?

if that were the case, Hilly would have picked people who are registered Democrats or don't have a fear of losing their job. Maybe the fellow reached his limit with Granny Cankles and just didn't give a rat's azz. Some folks have their breaking point. Agreed?

del
10-19-2016, 08:27 PM
if that were the case, Hilly would have picked people who are registered Democrats or have a fear of losing their job. Maybe the fellow reached his limit with Granny Cankles and just didn't give a rat's azz. Some folks have their breaking point. Agreed?

do all the kids at school feel the way you do?

Crepitus
10-19-2016, 08:33 PM
if that were the case, Hilly would have picked people who are registered Democrats or don't have a fear of losing their job. Maybe the fellow reached his limit with Granny Cankles and just didn't give a rat's azz. Some folks have their breaking point. Agreed?

Lol.... no.

Croft
10-20-2016, 10:05 PM
Amazing that people who have to work under her hate her that much. I wonder what's wrong with her? Is she a bit sociopathic maybe? How difficult is it to just mind your peas and ques? It's just a matter of basic please and thank you with other people around you, anyone can do it. Who raised her?

decedent
10-20-2016, 10:17 PM
Amazing that people who have to work under her hate her that much.

Hate is laughing when somebody falls and breaks their arm.

Cletus
10-20-2016, 10:31 PM

It is just a shame it wasn't her neck.

I would still be chuckling.

decedent
10-20-2016, 10:33 PM

She became President instead. :cry:

del
10-20-2016, 10:33 PM

that's because you're a douche bag, aptly

Cletus
10-20-2016, 10:35 PM
that's because you're a douche bag, aptly

No, it is because I have a strong sense of justice and if it happens to be administered in a slapstick comedy way, that is all the better.

del
10-20-2016, 10:36 PM
No, it is because I have a strong sense of justice and if it happens to be administered in a slapstick comedy way, that is all the better.

no, you're a douche bag.

save the bullshit for your mirror.

Cletus
10-20-2016, 10:39 PM
no, you're a douche bag.

save the bullshit for your mirror.

Oh, did I hurt the little squid's feelings?

Good.

del
10-20-2016, 10:48 PM
Oh, did I hurt the little squid's feelings?

Good.

:biglaugh:

yeah, i'm crushed

Croft
10-20-2016, 11:15 PM

Well yep. I'd have to hate someone for me to laugh if they really hurt themselves. I guess those guys just got treated as less than human or something.

AZ Jim
10-21-2016, 12:39 AM
you do realize they had money. the Foundation was paying them as sitting officers of that entity. The foundation also paid their legal fees which it wouldn't have had to if Bill had kept his pants zipped. Everything has consequences. If Bill hadn't said yeeeah, it wouldn't be any issue today. would it?Anybody can ramrod this kind of bullshit, the test is having CREDIBLE evidence of it.

AZ Jim
10-21-2016, 12:42 AM
Well yep. I'd have to hate someone for me to laugh if they really hurt themselves. I guess those guys just got treated as less than human or something.Let's see whose puppet could this be.

PolWatch
10-21-2016, 01:43 AM
Didn't Trump tell us not to believe stories with unnamed sources....that people have hidden agendas that make their statements questionable? I wonder if that applies to stories about others.....

Cletus
10-21-2016, 01:51 AM
Didn't Trump tell us not to believe stories with unnamed sources....that people have hidden agendas that make their statements questionable? I wonder if that applies to stories about others.....

There are plenty of named sources who have detailed Clinton's treatment of agents assigned to safeguard her and her husband, going all the way back to Gary Aldrich in 1998.

Croft
10-21-2016, 02:24 AM
She's got form as abusive. A chef to multiple heads of state said that she used the N word about black staff routinely when they left the room. I guess you can take the girl out of the Goldwater campaign but you just can't get that campaign out of the girl.

Peter1469
10-21-2016, 04:50 AM
There are books about it. Hillary is hard on her staff. And people that she believes to be below her.

stjames1_53
10-21-2016, 05:55 AM
There are books about it. Hillary is hard on her staff. And people that she believes to be below her.

I wonder how she treats Huma when she under her.....................jes a thought.

stjames1_53
10-21-2016, 05:56 AM
She's got form as abusive. A chef to multiple heads of state said that she used the N word about black staff routinely when they left the room. I guess you can take the girl out of the Goldwater campaign but you just can't get that campaign out of the girl.

wasn't there a chef that was recently found dead that cooked at the WH?

Beevee
10-21-2016, 07:56 AM

Most certainly. And the Donald is the proof of that. He imploded long ago.

Beevee
10-21-2016, 08:01 AM

Then why does Trump claim she doesn't have the ability to do the job? If she is hard on her staff, why would she be less so on an adversary?

And she did state that Trump chickened out in his meeting with the Mexican president over the proposed building of the wall, which has to be an accurate assessment, otherwise Trump would be screaming success from the rooftops.

Cigar
10-21-2016, 08:06 AM

Thanks heavens The Right still have the little things to make them happen :laugh:

Peter1469
10-21-2016, 11:21 AM
Then why does Trump claim she doesn't have the ability to do the job? If she is hard on her staff, why would she be less so on an adversary?

And she did state that Trump chickened out in his meeting with the Mexican president over the proposed building of the wall, which has to be an accurate assessment, otherwise Trump would be screaming success from the rooftops.

Why does the hard left spin, spin, spin.

Senior security personnel refused to be assigned to her detail because she treats them like shit.

What does your post have to contribute to that?

Other than spin.

Croft
10-21-2016, 12:45 PM
I haven't heard about that. But the guy who says she used the N word is Tracey Martin and to me he sounds believable.
Edit. replying to StJames.

Beevee
10-21-2016, 12:56 PM
Amazing that people who have to work under her hate her that much. I wonder what's wrong with her? Is she a bit sociopathic maybe? How difficult is it to just mind your peas and ques? It's just a matter of basic please and thank you with other people around you, anyone can do it. Who raised her?

Didn't Trump claim at last night's dinner that when Clinton bumped into him she said 'Pardon me'?

Beevee
10-21-2016, 01:00 PM

If they left the room, how did they know? Were they spying on her?

Beevee
10-21-2016, 01:02 PM
wasn't there a chef that was recently found dead that cooked at the WH?

Are you blaming Obama for a chef falling into the soup and drowning?

Beevee
10-21-2016, 01:06 PM
Why does the hard left spin, spin, spin.

Senior security personnel refused to be assigned to her detail because she treats them like $#@!.

What does your post have to contribute to that?

Other than spin.

Who was it that said 'If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen's?

Croft
10-21-2016, 01:12 PM
If they left the room, how did they know? Were they spying on her?

Nope when the black staff member left the room she then said it to the white chef. See it on youtube he sounds believable.

Beevee
10-21-2016, 01:21 PM
So your claim is only hearsay. Much like Trump's claims that women were not assaulted by him.

MRogersNhood
10-21-2016, 01:36 PM

Good luck with that! :o

nathanbforrest45
10-21-2016, 02:04 PM

Which is damn near everyone else in the known universe.

donttread
10-21-2016, 02:48 PM

Something is wrong with her. A fall usually doesn't shatter vs break an elbow.

donttread
10-21-2016, 02:51 PM

Please don't throw terms like "serial rapist around" it cheapens the experiences of true victims. Has he ever even been accussed of real rape?

Cigar
10-21-2016, 02:54 PM
Please don't throw terms like "serial rapist around" it cheapens the experiences of true victims. Has he ever even been accussed of real rape?

That's not important to them ... they're still piss that the Country for over it and Re-Elected Bill

They will be B!tching about this for Generations :laugh:

Croft
10-21-2016, 02:55 PM
The press don't seem to have a problem with hearsay about Trump, in fact they publicize any accusation day after day and ignore when there's any evidence it's not true. Like an eye witness from the UK who said the claims of one of his accusers from a plane flight was nonsense as he was sitting next to them the whole time. The press didn't cover it, they just said he was denying it and that's it.
You'd think they'd be repeating the chef's claim every day for a week if they were consistent. Instead it's almost like the press are just Clinton's campaign.

AZ Jim
10-21-2016, 03:10 PM
The press don't seem to have a problem with hearsay about Trump, in fact they publicize any accusation day after day and ignore when there's any evidence it's not true. Like an eye witness from the UK who said the claims of one of his accusers from a plane flight was nonsense as he was sitting next to them the whole time. The press didn't cover it, they just said he was denying it and that's it.
You'd think they'd be repeating the chef's claim every day for a week if they were consistent. Instead it's almost like the press are just Clinton's campaign.Ahh yes another "new" face. Who might you be under your other name?

Croft
10-21-2016, 03:27 PM
Ahh yes another "new" face. Who might you be under your other name?

Well my other name's Bond. James Bond.

But I'm new here.

Tahuyaman
10-21-2016, 06:59 PM
A disgruntled flunky from the past seeking his revenge for not succeeding himself.

yeah, that's it.

Tahuyaman
10-21-2016, 07:01 PM
...?. Instead it's almost like the press are just Clinton's campaign.

No offense, but did you just now start paying attention?

Croft
10-21-2016, 08:16 PM
No offense, but did you just now start paying attention?

Yeah I know but I guess it's a process of waking up to it. The banks and corporations that run Clinton also own the media so I suppose it was inevitable. But it's just so blatant now that you'd think they'd have some shame.

Tahuyaman
10-21-2016, 08:28 PM
Yeah I know but I guess it's a process of waking up to it. The banks and corporations that run Clinton also own the media so I suppose it was inevitable. But it's just so blatant now that you'd think they'd have some shame.

They are motivated by partisanship. They have no shame.

Croft
10-21-2016, 09:11 PM
They are motivated by partisanship. They have no shame.

Yup. it's about power. They've been ruling for decades and everything has been going their way for all of that time. just more and more money and more and more power while the people have been put out of work and the country gone bankrupt. Trump's the first threat they've faced.

If he gets in he has to fight their control of the media because it's raw power. It's why they own it all. They'll scream about government control of the media and how it's a part of tyranny but that'll just be more bull aimed at people who don't know better. The reality is that their ownership of all the media was actually illegal until the 90s. There were hearings that had to be held back then for them to be able to go ahead and purchase everything. I remember seeing a hearing where the senators or whoever the watchdog body was was asking them if they'd exercise editorial control and them in all seriousness saying no no it's just for business. Because obviously if they own all the media and exercise editorial control they are controlling what the American people see and here and how they see and hear it. And that's precisely why it was illegal. At least till then. Amazingly the watchdog then just went ahead and approved it.

Trump has got to take it back to that date and say no. And explain it to the American people as he does it. And boy will the corporations fight him, because it is such a major part of their ability to rule.

Tahuyaman
10-21-2016, 11:03 PM
They haven't had everything go their way, but they are patient. They can handle getting their way bit by bit over a long period of time.

Croft
10-26-2016, 06:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHCul_DIM_4

This guy sums up perfectly why I support Trump.

decedent
10-26-2016, 07:10 PM
If Obama is a "European social democrat at heart" then Hillary should continue his policy because American businesses have seen record profits for the past several years.

Subdermal
10-26-2016, 09:27 PM

It's as though you think there is a balance sheet which would justify stealing furniture from the American Taxpayer.

Subdermal
10-26-2016, 09:46 PM
If Obama is a "European social democrat at heart" then Hillary should continue his policy because American businesses have seen record profits for the past several years.

You're a business noob.

The economy has become compartmentalized as a consequence of cronyism, and the profits you cite are largely a consequence of failing to put money into expansion, due to the shaky economy.

del
10-26-2016, 09:51 PM
You're a business noob.

The economy has become compartmentalized as a consequence of cronyism, and the profits you cite are largely a consequence of failing to put money into expansion, due to the shaky economy.

profits =/= cash reserves, noob

Subdermal
10-27-2016, 09:10 AM
profits =/= cash reserves, noob

:facepalm:

Normally, I'd believe that someone demostrating your level of ignorance is feigning that sort of stupidity. In your case, it's clear that it is genuine.

"Profits" become "cash reserves" when they're not redirected - for tax purposes, often, as well as to expand growth. Profits are also often not repatriated, to avoid confiscatory rates.

Which liberals do not believe exist, because they're idiots.

When corporate leadership is uncertain about economic variables and extraneous costs, they tend to be content - as a risk amelioration strategy - not to sink their gains back into their business, for fear of losing money.

Stay out of sht about which you know nothing, fossil. That will limit you to The Pub. See you there never.

del
10-27-2016, 10:13 AM
:facepalm:

Normally, I'd believe that someone demostrating your level of ignorance is feigning that sort of stupidity. In your case, it's clear that it is genuine.

"Profits" become "cash reserves" when they're not redirected - for tax purposes, often, as well as to expand growth. Profits are also often not repatriated, to avoid confiscatory rates.

Which liberals do not believe exist, because they're idiots.

When corporate leadership is uncertain about economic variables and extraneous costs, they tend to be content - as a risk amelioration strategy - not to sink their gains back into their business, for fear of losing money.

Stay out of sht about which you know nothing, fossil. That will limit you to The Pub. See you there never.

you seem tense derpie

maybe posting another picture of *your* house would help?

here's some polling news to cheer you up.

Wisconsin: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein (2-Way Race) (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html)

60 Shares

Key 2016 Races: Senate (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/wi/wisconsin_senate_johnson_vs_feingold-3740.html) | WI-8 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/house/wi/wisconsin_8th_district_gallagher_vs_nelson-6076.html) | President: 2012: Obama +6.9 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/wi/wisconsin_romney_vs_obama-1871.html) | 2008: Obama +13.9 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/wi/wisconsin_mccain_vs_obama-549.html)
RCP Electoral Map (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html) | Changes in Electoral Count (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_race_changes. html) | Map With No Toss Ups (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.h tml) | No Toss Up Changes (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups_r ace_changes.html) | Latest Polls (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/)
Polling Data

Poll
Date
Sample
MoE
Clinton (D)
Trump (R)
Johnson (L)
Stein (G)
Spread

RCP Average
10/6 - 10/22
--
--
Clinton +6.7

Remington Research (R)* (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Remington_WI_Oct_25th_2016.pdf)
10/20 - 10/22
1795 LV
--
Clinton +5

Monmouth (https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_WI_101916/)
10/15 - 10/18
403 LV
Clinton +7

WPR/St. Norbert (http://www.snc.edu/sri/docs/2016/201610_Fall_WI_Survey_President_Release.pdf)
10/13 - 10/16
644 LV
Clinton +8

Marquette (https://law.marquette.edu/poll/category/poll-release/)
10/6 - 10/9
878 LV
Clinton +7

All Wisconsin: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Polling Data (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5976.html#polls)

her lead only increased by a point or so

Wisconsin Senate - Johnson vs. Feingold

231 Shares

Key 2016 Races: President 4-Way (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5976.html), 2-Way (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html) | Senate (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/wi/wisconsin_senate_johnson_vs_feingold-3740.html) | WI-8 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/house/wi/wisconsin_8th_district_gallagher_vs_nelson-6076.html)
RCP Senate Map (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/2016_elections_senate_map.html) | Changes in Senate Ratings (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/2016_elections_senate_map_race_changes.html) | Map With No Toss Ups (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/2016_elections_senate_map_no_toss_ups.html) | Race Changes w/No Toss Ups (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/2016_elections_senate_map_no_toss_ups_race_changes .html) | Latest Polls (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/)
Candidates

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/images/21446.jpgRuss Feingold (D)
Bio (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/wi/wisconsin_senate_johnson_vs_feingold-3740.html) | Campaign Site (http://russfeingold.com/)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/images/21447.jpgRon Johnson (R)*
Bio (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/wi/wisconsin_senate_johnson_vs_feingold-3740.html) | Campaign Site (https://www.ronjohnsonforsenate.com/)

Wisconsin Snapshot

RCP Average: Feingold +6.3 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/wi/wisconsin_senate_johnson_vs_feingold)RCP Ranking: Leans Dem (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/2016_elections_senate_map.html)
2016 Key Races: President 4-Way (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5976.html), 2-Way (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html)| WI-8 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/house/wi/wisconsin_8th_district_gallagher_vs_nelson-6076.html)

----------PAST KEY RACES----------
2014: Governor (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/governor/wi/wisconsin_governor_walker_vs_burke-4099.html) | WI-6 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/house/wi/wisconsin_6th_district_grothman_vs_harris-5213.html) | WI-7 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/house/wi/wisconsin_7th_district_duffy_vs_westlund-5214.html)
2012: President (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/wi/wisconsin_romney_vs_obama-1871.html) | Governor (Recall) (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/governor/wi/wisconsin_governor_recall_election_walker_vs_barre tt-3056.html) | Senate (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/senate/wi/wisconsin_senate_thompson_vs_baldwin-2711.html) | WI-7 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/house/wi/wisconsin_7th_district_duffy_vs_kreitlow-3366.html) | WI-8 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/house/wi/wisconsin_8th_district_ribble_vs_wall-3367.html)
2010: Governor (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/governor/wi/wisconsin_governor_walker_vs_barrett-1184.html) | Senate (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/senate/wi/wisconsin_senate_feingold_vs_johnson-1577.html) | WI-3 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/house/wi/wisconsin_3rd_district_kapanke_vs_kind-1386.html) | WI-7 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/house/wi/wisconsin_7th_district_duffy_vs_lassa-1351.html) | WI-8 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/house/wi/wisconsin_8th_district_ribble_vs_kagen-1309.html)
2008: President (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/wi/wisconsin_mccain_vs_obama-549.html) | WI-8 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/house/wi/wisconsin_8th_district-1010.html)
2006: Governor (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2006/governor/wi/wisconsin_governor_race-58.html) | WI-8 (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/writeup/wisconsin_8-37.html)
2004: President (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/wi_polls.html) | Senate (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/wi_polls.html#wi_senate)

Polling Data

Poll
Date
Sample
MoE
Feingold (D)
Johnson (R)
Spread

RCP Average
10/5 - 10/18
--
--
Feingold +6.3

Monmouth* (https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_WI_101916/)
10/15 - 10/18
403 LV
Feingold +8

WPR/St. Norbert (http://www.nbc26.com/news/feingold-leads-johnson-in-st-norbert-college-poll)
10/13 - 10/16
664 LV
Feingold +12

Marquette (https://law.marquette.edu/poll/category/poll-release/)
10/6 - 10/9
878 LV
Feingold +2

CBS News/YouGov (https://www.scribd.com/document/326944222/CBS-News-Battleground-Tracker-Wisconsin-Oct-9-2016#from_embed)
10/5 - 10/7
993 LV
Feingold +3

All Wisconsin Senate - Johnson vs. Feingold Polling Data (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/wi/wisconsin_senate_johnson_vs_feingold-3740.html#polls)

looks like the extinguished senator and former schefflera impersonator, ron johnson, is falling further and further behind.

you've still got scottie to clutch to your heaving bosom, though, so things will work out

be of good cheer, derps

resister
10-28-2016, 11:08 AM
its just indicative of the disdain she holds for all but the elite.After all were all deplorable

stjames1_53
10-28-2016, 11:17 AM
you seem tense derpie

maybe posting another picture of *your* house would help?

here's some polling news to cheer you up.

her lead only increased by a point or so

looks like the extinguished senator and former schefflera impersonator, ron johnson, is falling further and further behind.

you've still got scottie to clutch to your heaving bosom, though, so things will work out

be of good cheer, derps

what has this got to do with Hillary's posse having a laugh at her expense?

Tahuyaman
10-28-2016, 11:32 AM

She treats everyone poorly except for those who she believes can do something for her. She's human debris.