PDA

View Full Version : tPF Karena Virginia becomes 10th woman to accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault Head

TrueBlue
10-20-2016, 11:04 PM
Karena Virginia becomes 10th woman to accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault
Head
By Andrew Russell

http://globalnews.ca/news/3015764/karena-virginia-becomes-10th-woman-to-accuse-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault/

"Another woman has come forward accusing Donald Trump (http://globalnews.ca/tag/donald-trump/) of sexual assault less than 24 hours after the final presidential debate where the GOP nominee denied allegations (http://globalnews.ca/news/3014562/presidential-debate-2016-donald-trump-says-sexual-assault-accusations-against-him-are-lies/) by nine other women who have accused him of sexual misconduct."

"Karena Virginia appeared alongside high-profile attorney Glorida Allred at a news conference in New York Thursday where she accused Trump of touching her inappropriately at the U.S. Open in 1998 and spoke to her like an “object” in front of several people."

“I knew who he was, but I had never met him. He was with a few other men,” Virginia said. “I was quite surprised when I overheard him talking to the other men about me. He said, ‘Hey, look at this one, we haven’t seen her before. Look at those legs.’ As though I was an object, rather than a person.”

===================================
Thanks to Global News for this excellent report.

Imho, 10 women coming forth about Trump is very telling and speaks volumes as to this situation that is bringing Trump down fast. The video and audio is most interesting!

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

FindersKeepers
10-21-2016, 05:18 AM
Imho, 10 women coming forth about Trump is very telling and speaks volumes as to this situation that is bringing Trump down fast. The video and audio is most interesting!

What it means, in my opinion, is that democrats are winning the race to the bottom.

Congrats!

donttread
10-21-2016, 07:18 AM
Karena Virginia becomes 10th woman to accuse Donald Trump of sexual assault
Head
By Andrew Russell

http://globalnews.ca/news/3015764/karena-virginia-becomes-10th-woman-to-accuse-donald-trump-of-sexual-assault/

===================================
Thanks to Global News for this excellent report.

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

In 1998 and she suddenly reports it now during a presidential election via Gloria " the money grubbing attention whore " Allred? I'm a pretty sensitive guy and no real Trump fan but if it's from 18 years ago I don't care. Newsflash they have security gaurds at the US Open why didn't they hear about this in 1998? And like almost all of the accusations it's just an inappropriate touch, not a rape or beating. All not coming forward until now, during the election and after the tape of Trump's locker room talk when it's impossible to prove or disprove anything. I think it's going to backfire . People are sick of this shit and it simply makes things harder for true victims of sexual assault. I think that's the take away many women will have.

donttread
10-21-2016, 07:21 AM
What it means, in my opinion, is that democrats are winning the race to the bottom.

Congrats!

It's almost got me conviced to vote Trump instead of Johnson just an expression of my dissatifaction with all the bullshit the DNC has pulled this year.

FindersKeepers
10-21-2016, 07:44 AM
It's almost got me conviced to vote Trump instead of Johnson just an expression of my dissatifaction with all the bull$#@! the DNC has pulled this year.

I know exactly what you're talking about.

Even my mother, who is a democrat, is disgusted by all the stories in the media that cut down Trump. She is going to vote for Hillary, but she thinks the tactics are unacceptable.

Beevee
10-21-2016, 07:49 AM
If you don't like these accusations surfacing years after the event, you don't appreciate the time frame of attitudes either.

Bo-4
10-21-2016, 11:43 AM

Even my mother, who is a democrat, is disgusted by all the stories in the media that cut down Trump. She is going to vote for Hillary, but she thinks the tactics are unacceptable.

The TACTICS?

Yeah FK - Trump's tactics are 100% ethical and above board!

You're a good Trumpkin ;)

donttread
10-21-2016, 02:42 PM
If you don't like these accusations surfacing years after the event, you don't appreciate the time frame of attitudes either.

Oh bullshit, attitudes changed more than a decade ago. This is not rape, it's touching. Pretty young women hanging with a billionare who got touched and have lived full lives until the DNC hunted them down and visions of civil suits danced in their heads . This is political. It also makes it even more difficult for true sexual assault victims to get justice. Gloria is hurting sex abuse victims , not helping them

Cigar
10-21-2016, 02:47 PM
Whatever happen to The Bill Cosby Rules? :grin:

The Xl
10-21-2016, 03:12 PM
It's almost got me conviced to vote Trump instead of Johnson just an expression of my dissatifaction with all the bullshit the DNC has pulled this year.

I'm no fan of Trump, he was my 4th choice behind Johnson, Stein, and Sanders, in that order. However, I'm compelled to defend and potentially vote for the guys based on this ridiculous psyop. Hillary has done dozens, if not hundreds of things worse than Trumps worst scandal, yet she gets a complete pass from her fans and more importantly, the media.

Dude is a mess and isn't perfect, but he's clearly not owned by the military industrial complex and bankers. That alone makes him better than Clinton and all the neocons who ran in the Republican primary.

Cigar
10-21-2016, 03:16 PM
I'm no fan of Trump, he was my 4th choice behind Johnson, Stein, and Sanders, in that order. However, I'm compelled to defend and potentially vote for the guys based on this ridiculous psyop. Hillary has done dozens, if not hundreds of things worse than Trumps worst scandal, yet she gets a complete pass from her fans and more importantly, the media.

Dude is a mess and isn't perfect, but he's clearly not owned by the military industrial complex and bankers. That alone makes him better than Clinton and all the neocons who ran in the Republican primary.

Does it matter to you that Donald Trump is a true Moron?

The guy lacks basic knowledge and skills as an Adult.

I mean really, would you leave him at home alone with your kids?

With enough money, anyone can function as a Moron.

AZ Jim
10-21-2016, 03:16 PM

Dude is a mess and isn't perfect, but he's clearly not owned by the military industrial complex and bankers. That alone makes him better than Clinton and all the neocons who ran in the Republican primary. This convinces me. You are blind and deaf.

Beevee
10-21-2016, 03:18 PM
Oh bull$#@!, attitudes changed more than a decade ago. This is not rape, it's touching. Pretty young women hanging with a billionare who got touched and have lived full lives until the DNC hunted them down and visions of civil suits danced in their heads . This is political. It also makes it even more difficult for true sexual assault victims to get justice. Gloria is hurting sex abuse victims , not helping them

Well, I thought that Cosby was hurting sex abuse victims but I defer to your superior knowledge.

Cigar
10-21-2016, 03:18 PM
This convinces me. You are blind and deaf.

Donald Trump doesn't use email because he wouldn't know how ... just look at his Tweets :laugh:

AZ Jim
10-21-2016, 03:19 PM

Even my mother, who is a democrat, is disgusted by all the stories in the media that cut down Trump. She is going to vote for Hillary, but she thinks the tactics are unacceptable.Thought you were going running? Oh you meant running your mouth!

Cigar
10-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Well, I thought that Cosby was hurting sex abuse victims but I defer to your superior knowledge.

Bill was at least thoughtful enough to put them to sleep, Donald just goes for the snatch and grab :laugh:

FindersKeepers
10-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Thought you were going running? Oh you meant running your mouth!

I did go running. You're replying to a question I posted this morning.

Long before I went running. It's interesting -- the time stamps appear right on the posts. LOL