PDA

View Full Version : I posted some time ago that Arizona just may go blue

AZ Jim
10-21-2016, 03:37 PM
at the time it was just a desire more than anything but now I think it is going to happen. If so, that's 11 electoral votes for Hillary. Sheriff Arpaio (Tea party pusher), is behind his Dem opponent, Paul Penzone by 15 points. Looking good. I used to live in a very blue California and I knew we were safe for Dems, but Arizona (Goldwaters state) is very red so I will be very proud if we turn it blue.

JDubya
10-21-2016, 04:24 PM
I hope Florida goes blue again.

I'll do my part.

Green Arrow
10-21-2016, 04:26 PM
And our country will continue to go downhill.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Time to stop voting R or D.

AZ Jim
10-21-2016, 04:27 PM
And our country will continue to go downhill.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Time to stop voting R or D.Be our guest. Vote who the fuck ever you want to.

Green Arrow
10-21-2016, 04:28 PM
Be our guest. Vote who the fuck ever you want to.

Plan to.

Subdermal
10-21-2016, 09:38 PM
at the time it was just a desire more than anything but now I think it is going to happen. If so, that's 11 electoral votes for Hillary. Sheriff Arpaio (Tea party pusher), is behind his Dem opponent, Paul Penzone by 15 points. Looking good. I used to live in a very blue California and I knew we were safe for Dems, but Arizona (Goldwaters state) is very red so I will be very proud if we turn it blue.

I hope you turn blue as well.

AZ Jim
10-21-2016, 10:12 PM
I hope you turn blue as well.Wow what a great thought. Brilliant.