PDA

View Full Version : tPF Who has been the better manager? Clinton or Trump?

Bethere
10-21-2016, 05:59 PM
Trump's whole schtick is that he's a great manager and that we'd benefit from that as a country by hiring him as our president.

Running for the presidency is a billion dollar exercise.

Which candidate has done a better job as a manager during this campaign?

Beevee
10-21-2016, 06:02 PM
Trump cannot even manage his mouth.
No contest!

Bethere
10-21-2016, 06:11 PM
Trump cannot even manage his mouth.
No contest!

She raised much more money for her campaign.
She raised more money for her party.
She buried her opponent in more and better ads.
She hired more and better staff.
She identified and rolled out a more focused and appropriate message.
She maintained a focus on said message.
She identified attainable goals and appears to be meeting them.
She established an effective gotv operation.
She established an effective voter tracking mechanism, all while integrating 6 cycles of existing party files.

How's trump doing?

Private Pickle
10-21-2016, 06:16 PM
So tired....

Beevee
10-21-2016, 06:16 PM
She established an effective voter tracking mechanism, all while integrating 6 cycles of existing party files.

How's trump doing?

Has he ever done anything right since he entered the contest?

He not doing. He's done!

Beevee
10-21-2016, 06:17 PM
So tired....

....but still able to type.

Bethere
10-21-2016, 06:19 PM

He not doing. He's done!

I don't think so, either! For being such an awesome manager in theory he sure is lacking in practice.

Trump the candidate looks a lot like the guy who declared bankruptcy 6 times.

He's over rated in every way.

FindersKeepers
10-22-2016, 04:52 AM

How's trump doing?

My goodness!

Your hero worship just reached a new level.

You forgot one.

She's also more corrupt.

Dangermouse
10-22-2016, 05:23 AM
My goodness!

You forgot one.

She's also more corrupt.

Other than rant radio, where's the evidence for that claim? Has she been convicted often?

FindersKeepers
10-22-2016, 05:31 AM
Other than rant radio, where's the evidence for that claim? Has she been convicted often?

If you hold that being "convicted" is the only standard by which corruption is judged -- there is virtually no corruption in our world.

Fascinating.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 06:39 AM
If you hold that being "convicted" is the only standard by which corruption is judged -- there is virtually no corruption in our world.

Fascinating.

Convictions are an excellent criteria.

Dozens of Reagan aides were convicted of crimes in office.

Dozens of Nixon aides were convicted of crimes in office.

No Obama aides were convicted of crimes in office.

No Clinton aides were convicted of crimes in office.

Hillary has never been convicted of crimes of any kind.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 06:42 AM
My goodness!

You forgot one.

She's also more corrupt.

Please stay on topic. There are dozens of threads about falsely accusing Democrats.

This one is about management skills and campaign 2016.

Safety
10-22-2016, 07:28 AM
Convictions are an excellent criteria.

Dozens of Reagan aides were convicted of crimes in office.

Dozens of Nixon aides were convicted of crimes in office.

No Obama aides were convicted of crimes in office.

No Clinton aides were convicted of crimes in office.

Hillary has never been convicted of crimes of any kind.

Wasn't there a thread bout Assange where members were asking why people are condemning the man if he was never convicted?

hanger4
10-22-2016, 07:54 AM
Wasn't there a thread bout Assange where members were asking why people are condemning the man if he was never convicted?

Shhhhhhhhh

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 08:30 AM

He not doing. He's done!

That's been being said every day for 15 months.Just because you wish it does not make it so.
I have yet to spy a Hillary bumper sticker or sign.Not one thus far.
http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/5cc/501250599_1064655.gif?4

Chris
10-22-2016, 09:25 AM
My goodness!

You forgot one.

She's also more corrupt.

Lies more.

More bought and paid for by corporate America.

Yet MANAGES to get away with it. Good manager! Good times!

Bethere
10-22-2016, 09:54 AM

Was this a thread where I participated in the assange attacks?

Bethere
10-22-2016, 09:58 AM
That's been being said every day for 15 months.Just because you wish it does not make it so.
http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/5cc/501250599_1064655.gif?4

Bumper stickers and yard signs are a waste of time and money.

A good manager would know that.

Safety
10-22-2016, 11:25 AM
Was this a thread where I participated in the assange attacks?

I guess I wasn't clear, I was contrasting those who are convicting Clinton without a trial, but don't want others doing the same to Assange.

del
10-22-2016, 11:26 AM

there probably isn't much traffic to be seen with your head up your ass.

Chris
10-22-2016, 11:47 AM
I guess I wasn't clear, I was contrasting those who are convicting Clinton without a trial, but don't want others doing the same to Assange.

What about those convicting Trump without trial if we're going the argument from hypocrisy route?

Maybe the court of public opinion is different. Innocent till proven guilty is law the government must follow not the people.

AZ Jim
10-22-2016, 11:51 AM
My goodness!

You forgot one.

She's also more corrupt.Trump puppet.

Chris
10-22-2016, 11:52 AM
Trump puppet.

^^^politics. http://i.snag.gy/xCseE.jpg

AZ Jim
10-22-2016, 11:55 AM
http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/5cc/501250599_1064655.gif?4In todays social climate you would have to be very naive to put political stickers on your vehicle. You will see those people cast ballots however. Whose sock are you?

The Xl
10-22-2016, 11:57 AM
The facts about Hillary Clinton are pretty out in the open. People understand and can interpret the law. If someone in power clearly violates the law and isn't even prosecuted, let alone convicted, especially when many have been charged and convicted under similar but far more minor charges, it stands to reason that they're being protected because of their status.

Standing Wolf
10-22-2016, 12:01 PM
My goodness!

You forgot one.

She's also more corrupt.

Seriously, you need to do some reading about Trump. I'm not talking about opinionated, partisan hit pieces - I'm referring to documented journalism going back more than four decades. Trump mastered the art of the nasty, unscrupulous sleazeball at an early age and has said or done nothing in the intervening years to suggest that he ever intends to be anything else.

Chris
10-22-2016, 12:05 PM
Seriously, you need to do some reading about Trump. I'm not talking about opinionated, partisan hit pieces - I'm referring to documented journalism going back more than four decades. Trump mastered the art of the nasty, unscrupulous sleazeball at an early age and has said or done nothing in the intervening years to suggest that he ever intends to be anything else.

Journalism. Documented journalism. Still the court of public opinion. So we have a sleazeball and a criminal.

Safety
10-22-2016, 12:10 PM
What about those convicting Trump without trial if we're going the argument from hypocrisy route?

Maybe the court of public opinion is different. Innocent till proven guilty is law the government must follow not the people.

Focus on it if you want. What's stopping you, other than displaying your own hypocrisy in trying to highlight others when it comes to conservatives.

Chris
10-22-2016, 12:16 PM
Focus on it if you want. What's stopping you, other than displaying your own hypocrisy in trying to highlight others when it comes to conservatives.

And what hypocrisy is that, Safety? Or is that just another vacuous accusation?

Also, you still don't see to understand the difference between arguing FROM hypocrisy and being hypocritical.

del
10-22-2016, 12:17 PM
i like the part where you claim to be above the fray, but always come to trump's defense.

it's hilarious

carry on, janus

Chris
10-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Journalism. Documented journalism. Still the court of public opinion. So we have a sleazeball and a criminal.

i like the part where you claim to be above the fray, but always come to trump's defense.

it's hilarious

carry on, janus

Are you saying I defended the sleazeball?

Hilarious indeed.

Safety
10-22-2016, 12:25 PM

Also, you still don't see to understand the difference between arguing FROM hypocrisy and being hypocritical.

Why don't you post some more wiki definitions about it. Or better yet, a video.

Hundreds of arguments from hypocrisy are made daily here, but super Chris swoops in to regulate when the mood suits. Shocking.

del
10-22-2016, 12:45 PM
Are you saying I defended the sleazeball?

Hilarious indeed.

yes, you did

yes, you are

i especially enjoy your hyperdeveloped ability to spot and comment on hypocrisy in others vis a vis your apparently atrophied ability to see it in yourself.

beyond that, you're like balls on a priest.

Chris
10-22-2016, 12:47 PM
yes, you did

yes, you are

i especially enjoy your hyperdeveloped ability to spot and comment on hypocrisy in others vis a vis your apparently atrophied ability to see it in yourself.

You, too, fail to understand the difference between argument from hypocrisy and being hypocritical? Amazing.

Chris
10-22-2016, 12:49 PM
Why don't you post some more wiki definitions about it. Or better yet, a video.

Hundreds of arguments from hypocrisy are made daily here, but super Chris swoops in to regulate when the mood suits. Shocking.

Aw, gee, don't take it so personal, safety. https://s21.postimg.org/9e9ozyi93/ththere.gif

It always amazes me that the one who points out logical fallacies is blamed.

del
10-22-2016, 12:52 PM
You, too, fail to understand the difference between argument from hypocrisy and being hypocritical? Amazing.

yeah, chris, everyone else is wrong except you.

thh

Bethere
10-22-2016, 12:57 PM
I guess I wasn't clear: when and where did I share with you or anyone else on this forum what I thought of assange or assange's situation?

Chris
10-22-2016, 12:59 PM
yeah, chris, everyone else is wrong except you.

thh

Where did I say that, del? Oh, wait, you just made it up. How clever!

Bethere
10-22-2016, 12:59 PM

This thread is about trump's management skills, don't hijack it.

Chris
10-22-2016, 01:03 PM
This thread is about trump's management skills, don't hijack it.

ok

Safety
10-22-2016, 01:05 PM
I guess I wasn't clear: when and where did I share with you or anyone else on this forum what I thought of assange or assange's situation?

Are you convicting Clinton? I know it's hard to express sarcasm online, but my comments were not directed at you.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 01:09 PM
Are you convicting Clinton? I know it's hard to express sarcasm online, but my comments were not directed at you.

No, rather I was noting that clinton has proven to be a strong manager while the over rated trump has looked more like the guy who has declared bankruptcy 6 times than I ever dreamed possible.

That's the topic.

I am struggling to keep my thread on topic but I have three mods who want to talk about something else.

Safety
10-22-2016, 01:12 PM
Aw, gee, don't take it so personal, safety. https://s21.postimg.org/9e9ozyi93/ththere.gif

It always amazes me that the one who points out logical fallacies is blamed.

You wouldn't need to feel like a victim when pointing out fallacies, if it had a semblance of actually wanting to point out logical fallacies or just pointing out logical fallacies when it is in defense of Trump or conservatives.

Safety
10-22-2016, 01:14 PM
No, rather I was noting that clinton has proven to be a strong manager while the over rated trump has looked more like the guy who has declared bankruptcy 6 times than I ever dreamed possible.

That's the topic.

I am struggling to keep my thread on topic but I have three mods who want to talk about something else.

You are right, peace.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 01:16 PM
You are right, peace.
Thank you, and of course you know that I appreciate everything you do.

But now my thread is dead.

Chris
10-22-2016, 01:25 PM
You wouldn't need to feel like a victim when pointing out fallacies, if it had a semblance of actually wanting to point out logical fallacies or just pointing out logical fallacies when it is in defense of Trump or conservatives.

I don't feel like a victim. Where did I defend the sleazeball?

Oh, topic, he's a lousy manager too.

Chris
10-22-2016, 01:26 PM
Thank you, and of course you know that I appreciate everything you do.

But now my thread is dead.

Dead like Trump's mismanaged/unmanageable campaign.

Safety
10-22-2016, 01:29 PM
Clinton really didn't have to be a better manager, all they had to do is run offense against Trump's weekly off-script message.

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 01:29 PM
How poorly Trump's campaign has been run is a valid point. If he can't properly run his own campaign, how can he run a country?

Thankfully we'll never have to find out.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 01:35 PM
Clinton really didn't have to be a better manager, all they had to do is run offense against Trump's weekly off-script message.
Of course he can't stay on message because he is, shockingly enough, a bad manager.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Dead like Trump's mismanaged/unmanageable campaign.
Do you think more yard signs and bumper stickers would help his cause?

Chris
10-22-2016, 01:37 PM
How poorly Trump's campaign has been run is a valid point. If he can't properly run his own campaign, how can he run a country?

Does it cross over? I suppose. He can't be managed so why expect him to be managed by the Constitution?

We may find out...that the people prefer an unmanageable President.

Chris
10-22-2016, 01:39 PM
Do you think more yard signs and bumper stickers would help his cause?

You know, I haven't seen any in these parts. I'm in a Rep county just outside a Dem city but all I see is signs for sheriff and judges and congresscritters. It's like they're all distancing themselves from the Presidential race.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 01:40 PM

His only working argument is that he's a great manager.

I can't think of one example of said skill, can you?

Bethere
10-22-2016, 01:46 PM
You know, I haven't seen any in these parts. I'm in a Rep county just outside a Dem city but all I see is signs for sheriff and judges and congresscritters. It's like they're all distancing themselves from the Presidential race.

Once I was talking to one of my campaign's steering committees. They wanted to start buying a bunch of junk.

I wore a giant Mark Xxxxx for city commission badge on my lapel--think 4 inches in diameter. I walked around and around the table.

After 10 minutes I left the room and took off the badge.

When I came back we had a quiz:

1. What is missing?
2. What shape was it?
3. What color was it?
4. What did it say?
5. How much do you think 5000 of them would cost?

Guess what the results were.

Chris
10-22-2016, 01:51 PM
Once I was talking to one of my campaign's steering committees. They wanted to start buying a bunch of junk.

I wore a giant Mark Xxxxx for city commission badge on my lapel--think 4 inches in diameter. I walked around and around the table.

After 10 minutes I left the room and took off the badge.

When I came back we had a quiz:

1. What is missing?
2. What shape was it?
3. What color was it?
4. What did it say?
5. How much do you think 5000 of them would cost?

Guess what the results were.

No one noticed.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 01:54 PM
No one noticed.

Bingo. A total fucking waste of time and money.

My current neighborhood has as many trump signs as there was romney signs in 2012.

Is trump doing as well as romney did?

Which candidate this cyle was smart enough to understand this dynamic?

Which one is the better manager?

Docthehun
10-22-2016, 04:39 PM
Based on yard signs, Trump has a commanding 92% lead here in Miami County. I've seen two Hillary signs and one Trump sign turned upside down. I didn't stop to ask!

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 05:31 PM

I clearly see the hypocrisy of supposedly unbiasedness when it comes down to the wire around here.
It is quite evident.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 05:39 PM
there probably isn't much traffic to be seen with your head up your ass.
That's such a nice thing to say.If you're a total douchebag,that is.
Don't be mad when Trump wins.
You can say "I told you so" ok?
Your attack is quite egregious on the real side.
Do you kiss your momma with that mouth?

Bethere
10-22-2016, 05:41 PM
Based on yard signs, Trump has a commanding 92% lead here in Miami County. I've seen two Hillary signs and one Trump sign turned upside down. I didn't stop to ask!

In Miami County you may have a Hillary yard sign but you have to order it in advance and it will cost you $6.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 05:45 PM
Bumper stickers and yard signs are a waste of time and money.

A good manager would know that.
Tell me more about why I've seen zero Hillary support again?

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 05:53 PM
In todays social climate you would have to be very naive to put political stickers on your vehicle. You will see those people cast ballots however. Whose sock are you?

Watch how Hillary gets owned this election.It's her life's dream.The mistake she made is killing a fuckton of people in order to get there.
Karma is real and ingrained into the world.
True Story.
Karma sez:ONNK,Hillary.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 05:55 PM

That's because yard signs, bumper stickers, and buttons are a total waste of time. While trump supporters have been putting up yard signs Hillary people have been getting targeted voters to vote early.

It's like a easter egg hunt.

By the time you guys get it we'll be ahead millions of votes, just like in 2008 and 2012.

Trump doesn't even have volunteers and paid staff in place to do the right activities. He's running a vapor campaign.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 05:58 PM
Watch how Hillary gets owned this election.It's her life's dream.The mistake she made is killing a $#@!ton of people in order to get there.
Karma is real and ingrained into the world.
True Story.
Karma sez:ONNK,Hillary.

This is a tPF thread. I encourage you to check out the rules of this forum.

Thanks.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 05:58 PM
yes, you did

yes, you are

Dude,you're being a dick

Docthehun
10-22-2016, 05:59 PM
In Miami County you may have a Hillary yard sign but you have to order it in advance and it will cost you $6.

Well, screw that!

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 05:59 PM

You don't get out much?

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:00 PM

Thanks.

Hey Jerky,That last post broke zero rules.The next one may have.and-?
And you're welcome.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:02 PM

Thanks.
Wah,It appears you do not agree with my post.Too bad for you.
No rules were broken at this point.Now what kind of crap do you intend to spew?

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:03 PM
You don't get out much?
Mayhaps there's just not much of it around. :o
Hillary support,that is.
Adurr

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:08 PM
That's because yard signs, bumper stickers, and buttons are a total waste of time. While trump supporters have been putting up yard signs Hillary people have been getting targeted voters to vote early.

It's like a easter egg hunt.

By the time you guys get it we'll be ahead millions of votes, just like in 2008 and 2012.

Trump doesn't even have volunteers and paid staff in place to do the right activities. He's running a vapor campaign.

Un huh.No one likes the Syria crap-stirrer my friend.
No one condones that crap.
No one cares how high-falutin' her damn pant suits are either.
Seriously.
PS:You keep dreamin' This here is 2016.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 06:11 PM

Go to your county's early voting sites. You'll see plenty of Hillary support there.

exploited
10-22-2016, 06:11 PM
Seriously.

The reality is that you are correct, very few people really like Hillary.

And yet, absent a real bombshell, she is going to be the next POTUS.

Ask yourself how this can be. How the Republicans took a nearly certain win at the White House, and managed to blow their load on Trump, the single worst candidate in American history.

Docthehun
10-22-2016, 06:15 PM

Ask yourself how this can be. How the Republicans took a nearly certain win at the White House, and managed to blow their load on Trump, the single worst candidate in American history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcBc-zJ3QxY

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Mayhaps there's just not much of it around. :o
Hillary support,that is.
Adurr

I guess it depends where you live and if you travel at all. I understand that if you lived in a predominantly red state and all your buddies were Trump supporters, you could incorrectly assume nobody supports Clinton. I think the election results should clear up that misconception.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:23 PM
I guess it depends where you live and if you travel at all. I understand that if you lived in a predominantly red state and all your buddies were Trump supporters, you could incorrectly assume nobody supports Clinton. I think the election results should clear up that misconception.

I am quite certain they will.
Ain't nobody supporting Clinton 'round heanh.
I bet ain't nobody doing that at all.
For sure it is not in their best interest.
East coast to West coast,baby.

Bethere
10-22-2016, 06:23 PM
Seriously.

Instead of paying you to post here, if trump was a strong manager he would have hired you instead to identify likely supporters and get them to the polls.

That's how you win elections.

You could post here all day every day and not win a single vote or conversion.

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 06:24 PM
I am quite certain they will.
Ain't nobody supporting Clinton 'round heanh.

Whereabouts do you live?

Do you also understand that when it's dark at your house it's not dark everywhere else?

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:29 PM
Whereabouts do you live?

Do you also understand that when it's dark at your house it's not dark everywhere else?
It's kind of. South

PS:Yes I do understand how the electrical grid works.Probably much moreso than you.How many volts does it put out again? How many amps?
Tell me since it seems you profess to know so much.
<hint> 14,600

Bethere
10-22-2016, 06:32 PM
It's kind of. South

PS:Yes I do understand how the electrical grid works.Probably much moreso than you.How many volts does it put out again? How many amps?
Zero. The grid distributes power rather than 'putting it out.'

The topic of this thread is trump's management skills.

You haven't even come close to making a good faith attempt at addressing the topic of this thread.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:37 PM
Zero. The grid distributes power rather than 'putting it out.'

The topic of this thread is trump's management skills.

You haven't even come close to making a good faith attempt at addressing the topic of this thread.
Trump manages companies.Hillary manages Fail.What's your next topic?

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:43 PM

America has not all voted yet,baby.
Furthermore:People in America are not that stupid.Take that to the bank.
People ain't voting for a known criminal.adurr.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Instead of paying you to post here, if trump was a strong manager he would have hired you instead to identify likely supporters and get them to the polls.

That's how you win elections.

You could post here all day every day and not win a single vote or conversion.
eh,If I get one conversion:That's enough. =))
Nobody's dumb enough to elect Hillary Clinton,seriously.
Everybody has seen how she rolls.
Disagree? You die.That's the gist of it.
You want to be a part of that? It's on you then.
Myself I'd rather be free.

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 06:49 PM
America has not all voted yet,baby.
Furthermore:People in America are not that stupid.Take that to the bank.
People ain't voting for a known criminal.adurr.

^^^still thinks Trump will win. Lulz...

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:53 PM
^^^still thinks Trump will win. Lulz...

Says the man with Canuckian avatar.Like many fucks are given or something. :boozing:

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 06:55 PM
Says the man with Canuckian avatar.Like many fucks are given or something. :boozing:

LOL...it's going to be a long 4-8 years for you.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 06:57 PM
Nah,there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for you when it's Trump.
Why is that when your avatar is Canuckian though?

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 07:00 PM
Nah,there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for you when it's Trump.
Why is that when your avatar is Canuckian though?

...because everyone in your town is voting Trump, you think Trump will win? Even with the mountain of evidence to the contrary?

It's a Canadian avatar because I'm Canadian.

Wait, is Mac back or something?

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 07:03 PM
...because everyone in your town is voting Trump, you think Trump will win? Even with the mountain of evidence to the contrary?

So your a Canuckian and what interest do you have in American affairs again?
Yeah.You have no clue.I will clutch my gun tonight and think of your inability to do so.
:grin20:
.303? Sure I have a Lee Enfield.Can you have one? LOL

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 07:23 PM
So your a Canuckian and what interest do you have in American affairs again?
Yeah.You have no clue.I will clutch my gun tonight and think of your inability to do so.
:grin20:
.303? Sure I have a Lee Enfield.Can you have one? LOL

Your misconceptions about Canada are about the same as your misconceptions of reality. Vast.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 07:26 PM
Your misconceptions about Canada are about the same as your misconceptions of reality. Vast.

I know Canuckians.I know how they took your guns.If you say you have,you're either a liar or an outlaw.
So which is it?

exploited
10-22-2016, 07:30 PM
I know Canuckians.I know how they took your guns.If you say you have,you're either a liar or an outlaw.
So which is it?

Haha what?

Canada has about 30 guns per 100 residents.

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 07:31 PM
So which is it?

LOL...so you don't know. All my guns are legally owned.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 07:46 PM

So what is your interest in American affairs?

Common Sense
10-22-2016, 07:53 PM
So what is your interest in American affairs?

I already posted it in the other thread.

MRogersNhood
10-22-2016, 08:12 PM
I already posted it in the other thread.

So 'splain it to me in this one anyway,pls.
I just had to tell some kids "Your best bet is to keep walking" True story.
I don't need no bs around heanh.I can cause that enough
on my own.
They heard me too.
They weren't bad kids or else they would have gave me crap.

del
10-22-2016, 08:48 PM
That's such a nice thing to say.If you're a total douchebag,that is.
Don't be mad when Trump wins.
You can say "I told you so" ok?
Your attack is quite egregious on the real side.
Do you kiss your momma with that mouth?

trump will be lucky to get 30% of the vote

my momma's dead

say hi to your duodenum for me

del
10-22-2016, 08:50 PM
Dude,you're being a dick

can't fool you for long, huh?

del
10-22-2016, 08:55 PM
Whereabouts do you live?

It's kind of. South

<hint> 14,600

:biglaugh:

dayum, just...dayum

Docthehun
10-22-2016, 11:54 PM
It's kind of. South

<hint> 14,600

<hint> 110,000 (and up)

Bethere
10-23-2016, 01:42 AM
<hint> 110,000 (and up)

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 06:48 AM
<hint> 110,000 (and up)

In what country?

Docthehun
10-23-2016, 07:44 AM
In what country?

My little town here in Ohio (pop 20,000) has three feeds from D.P.L. to insure that we always have power. Two of the three act as back-ups. Each of the three feeds is 69KV. That's 69,000 volts. So I guess, to answer your question, it would be in America. Our little electric utility is considered a model for how to operate a small municipal system. I do know a fair amount about how all this works. Just saying.

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 08:02 AM
My little town here in Ohio (pop 20,000) has three feeds from D.P.L. to insure that we always have power. Two of the three act as back-ups. Each of the three feeds is 69KV. That's 69,000 volts. So I guess, to answer your question, it would be in America. Our little electric utility is considered a model for how to operate a small municipal system. I do know a fair amount about how all this works. Just saying.
That is different than the model where I am.
Here Primaries are 14,600V (unlimited amps) and secondaries are divided by 2.
Do you have a link for your power company?
I live in a much bigger area than 20,000 population.
2 million,maybe.

Docthehun
10-23-2016, 08:18 AM
That is different than the model where I am.
Here Primaries are 14,600V (unlimited amps) and secondaries are divided by 2.
Do you have a link for your power company?
I live in a much bigger area than 20,000 population.
2 million,maybe.

http://piquaoh.org/city-departments/piqua-power-system/company-profile/

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 08:21 AM
http://piquaoh.org/city-departments/piqua-power-system/company-profile/

Your claim of 69,000 volts is unfounded.As is the "110,000v" claim
"Piqua power operates under a 13,200/7,620 grounded Wye system voltage and currently services approximately 10,725 customers."

^That is what's going through the lines.

I am jealous of your power rates.

FindersKeepers
10-23-2016, 08:31 AM
The grid distributes power rather than 'putting it out.'

Not great terminology. The grid serves as a distribution network, but it doesn't actually "distribute," it transmits based on draw.

Docthehun
10-23-2016, 09:00 AM
Your claim of 69,000 volts is unfounded.As is the "110,000v" claim
"Piqua power operates under a 13,200/7,620 grounded Wye system voltage and currently services approximately 10,725 customers."

^That is what's going through the lines.

I am jealous of your power rates.

Concur, but the original premise was that the grid was only 14,700. Correct?

So are D.P.&L. and Pioneer Rural Electric customers. We have a board that takes this pretty seriously. We do things right, not what's cheapest.

Chris
10-23-2016, 09:08 AM
Dude,you're being a dick

Hey Jerky,That last post broke zero rules.The next one may have.and-?
And you're welcome.

MRogersNhood

Don't call names. Discuss topic.

Docthehun
10-23-2016, 09:08 AM
Not great terminology. The grid serves as a distribution network, but it doesn't actually "distribute," it transmits based on draw.

Depending on draw, the grid often dictates which production units need to be brought on line. Locally, we have two, fuel oil turbines that are always available should our municipal consortium decide the additional power is necessary. We get about a million a year in purchased power discounts for each unit, even if we never use them. At 85 gallons a minute each, they're not exactly economical, but they produce enough to power our city on an average day, should the entire grid go down.

Peter1469
10-23-2016, 09:14 AM
Are people fed up with your typical politician who will say whatever would be favored in the polls? Or not?

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 09:18 AM
Are people fed up with your typical politician who will say whatever would be favored in the polls? Or not?

According to 90% of what I see here;Apparently not.
Hillary lied a LOT in that last debate.
Then again you have to take into consideration the "paid leftist troll" factor which is evident on every message board on the internet.
How many are and how many aren't? The world may never know.

Tell me more about Hillary's "Good plan" to bring back the middle class.
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Peter1469
10-23-2016, 09:23 AM
If Hillary's lips are moving she is telling a lie.

FindersKeepers
10-23-2016, 09:24 AM
Depending on draw, the grid often dictates which production units need to be brought on line. Locally, we have two, fuel oil turbines that are always available should our municipal consortium decide the additional power is necessary. We get about a million a year in purchased power discounts for each unit, even if we never use them. At 85 gallons a minute each, they're not exactly economical, but they produce enough to power our city on an average day, should the entire grid go down.

The community I live near -- where we build -- has a grandfathered-in contract that keeps customer rates per/kwh at the lowest in the state. In many states, actually. Where I am, out in the country, we pay almost three times the kwh rate, which is probably about average for most of the nation, but we look with green-eyed envy at the larger community.

The rural network I'm on buys power from a larger company, and adds its overhead to our costs. That's to be expected, I suppose, but I'm wanting to install a ground-source heat pump to reduce costs.

That, plus some of the new solar panels are kick-butt. I was talking to the owner of a NE Energy company just last week and he was telling me about "tracking" panels that adjust to the degree of the sun to get the most benefit. Interestingly, when the wind blows, the panels flatten themselves out. More interesting is that they stand up vertically to dump snow load.

I'm like, "Okay, that's cool, but what about hail?" and he tells me that the panels out today will withstand 1" hailstones at terminal velocity. He tells me you can jump on them. Hmmm...

gamewell45
10-23-2016, 10:50 AM
So tired....

Not to worry; in three weeks or so, things will be back to normal for most of us once the election is concluded. Then we can get back to following football, the holidays, the winter, kids going to school, etc.

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 11:55 AM

My "Town" consists of 3 million plus people.

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 11:59 AM
Go to your county's early voting sites. You'll see plenty of Hillary support there.
By that you mean busloads of illegals with fake ss#s and voter registrations,correct?

Bethere
10-23-2016, 12:17 PM
By that you mean busloads of illegals with fake ss#s and voter registrations,correct?

No.

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 12:35 PM
No.

Don't worry;That's what it will be.
Also a few,sparse SJWs.