PDA

View Full Version : Trump first 100 Days ~ 'America will build the Wall and Mexico will reimburse us'

exotix
10-22-2016, 11:45 AM
Happening Now

Serious ... he just said this ... LOL

Trumps' 100 Day Action Plan

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-10222016-htmlstory.html

"All of these liars will be sued when the election is over" he says regarding sex assault allegations.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2gv7ku1.jpg

Bo-4
10-22-2016, 11:54 AM
HAHAHA - I heard he was also going to sue everyone who doesn't vote for him.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/devil/winking-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

Standing Wolf
10-22-2016, 11:56 AM
Is it just me, or does Trump seem to be deliberately bringing up new (or, in this case, reviving old) crazy ideas each and every time people start talking about how he is acting more Presidential or moderating the insanity? He continues to preach to the choir - his loyal supporters, the ones who roared with approval when he pledged to accept the election results if he won - while alienating whole new demographic groups every time he opens his mouth. What kind of idiot doubles down on the crazy with less than three weeks to go till Election Day?

Beevee
10-22-2016, 11:59 AM
So, will he be suing them from the Oval Office or from Trump Tower.
I think he already knows the answer.

Bo-4
10-22-2016, 11:59 AM
Is it just me, or does Trump seem to be deliberately bringing up new (or, in this case, reviving old) crazy ideas each and every time people start talking about how he is acting more Presidential or moderating the insanity? He continues to preach to the choir - his loyal supporters, the ones who roared with approval when he pledged to accept the election results if he won - while alienating whole new demographic groups every time he opens his mouth. What kind of idiot doubles down on the crazy with less than three weeks to go till Election Day?

My theory is that down deep, he really doesn't want to win. This is all performance art with a goal of a new reality show or Trump TV.

I told all these Trumpkins from the get-go that he's a carnival barking snake oil salesman that they'd be foolish to support.

Did they listen?

Meh

Standing Wolf
10-22-2016, 12:14 PM
My theory is that down deep, he really doesn't want to win. This is all performance art with a goal of a new reality show or Trump TV.

I told all these Trumpkins from the get-go that he's a carnival barking snake oil salesman that they'd be foolish to support.

Did they listen?

Meh

Oh, I think it's absolutely obvious that he doesn't want to win. I'm a long way from being convinced that he ever did. In fact, I'm not convinced that his intention from the beginning was to do anything but to remove any GOP candidate from the race who might have had a chance at winning the Presidency. The man has been sabotaging himself - and the Republican Party - from Day One, and - as I noted before - only seems to double down on the crazy whenever the media suggests that he's doing somewhat better.