PDA

View Full Version : tPF The Donald Trump Russia Connection: 5 Facts You Should Know About Candidate's Possibl

TrueBlue
10-22-2016, 01:03 PM
The Donald Trump Russia Connection: 5 Facts You Should Know About Candidate's Possible Ties To Putin
By Jonathan Vankin

http://www.inquisitr.com/3342943/donald-trump-russia-connection/

"Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robbie Mook on Sunday said that Donald Trump is receiving backing from the governmen (http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/07/clinton-russia-dnc-emails-trump)t of Russia, headed by political strongman Vladimir Putin — saying that Russian computer hackers were behind the leak of nearly 30,000 private Democratic National Committee staff emails published by the site WikiLeaks earlier in the week and that have caused a furor on the even of the Democratic National Convention which opens Monday in Philadelphia."

"But with Russia being named as the culprit behind (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/24/clinton-campaign-manager-russians-leaked-democrats-emails-to-help-donald-trump/) the theft and subsequent WikiLeaks release of the emails, it is now becoming clear according to numerous media reports, that the ties between Donald Trump and Russia run much deeper and go back further than simply the email hack — and that Vladimir Putin may be actively attempting to tilt the United States 2016 presidential election toward Trump."

"Trump needs the Russian cash, Marshall reported — citing a Bloomberg News story (http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-19/trump-is-richer-in-property-and-deeper-in-debt-in-new-valuation) — because his debt load has nearly doubled in the past year alone and now stands at a whopping $650 million. At the same time Trump’s “liquid” assets — that is, available cash — dropped from $225 million to $170 million."

================================
Thanks to Inquisitr for this report.

Imho, There sure appears to be a strong connection here between Trump and Russia as the report has revealed and as Mook has brought out. Yet Trump continues to deny that. This report is however, well worth reading as it contains many interesting points with great links for back-up that are sure to open your eyes even more to the situation now going on.

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

hanger4
10-22-2016, 01:14 PM
Hillary Clinton's Possible Ties To Putin.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Now what do we do ?? ignore one sides possible ties to Russia while using the possibilities of the othersides to score political points ?? or should both be investigated thoroughly ??

suds00
10-22-2016, 01:51 PM
russia wants to monitor the election.they were turned down

exploited
10-22-2016, 02:03 PM

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Now what do we do ?? ignore one sides possible ties to Russia while using the possibilities of the othersides to score political points ?? or should both be investigated thoroughly ??

You guys are truly desperate at this point. Depending on the thread, Clinton is either a raving lunatic set on starting WWIII with Russia, or secretly working with Putin to give him more uranium.

hanger4
10-22-2016, 03:02 PM
You guys are truly desperate at this point. Depending on the thread, Clinton is either a raving lunatic set on starting WWIII with Russia, or secretly working with Putin to give him more uranium.

OK, I'll put you on the side of "ignore one sides possible ties to Russia while using the possibilities of the othersides to score political points" along with TrueBlue.

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 03:33 PM
The Donald Trump Russia Connection: 5 Facts You Should Know About Candidate's Possible Ties To Putin
By Jonathan Vankin...

Imho, There sure appears to be a strong connection here between Trump and Russia as the report has revealed and as Mook has brought out. Yet Trump continues to deny that. This report is however, well worth reading as it contains many interesting points with great links for back-up that are sure to open your eyes even more to the situation now going on....

This is the tactic the partisans are using to divert the attention away from the documented corruption of the Clinton's foundation in general and specifically Hillary Clinton's involvement.

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 03:37 PM

The administration, with Hillary leading the way, already gave the Russians all the uranium they could possibly want.

But yes, she is going to provoke a military confrontation of some kind with Russia.
Shes dangerous.

The only question is, who will you leftists blame when she does?

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 03:40 PM

Whatever you do, don't present facts which do not reflect well on the Clinton's.

TrueBlue
10-22-2016, 04:42 PM

This is the tactic the partisans are using to divert the attention away from the documented corruption of the Clinton's foundation in general and specifically Hillary Clinton's involvement.
That does great work for the children of the world and many others and which has been shown to all be legal by the way!

exploited
10-22-2016, 04:45 PM
OK, I'll put you on the side of "ignore one sides possible ties to Russia while using the possibilities of the othersides to score political points" along with TrueBlue.

Put me on whatever side you want. Just pick a narrative and stick with it.

exploited
10-22-2016, 04:46 PM
The administration, with Hillary leading the way, already gave the Russians all the uranium they could possibly want.

But yes, she is going to provoke a military confrontation of some kind with Russia.
Shes dangerous.

You. And off to the camps you'll go. But don't worry - they have excellent facilities.

pjohns
10-22-2016, 04:56 PM
By Jonathan Vankin

http://www.inquisitr.com/3342943/donald-trump-russia-connection/

================================
Thanks to Inquisitr for this report.

Imho, There sure appears to be a strong connection here between Trump and Russia as the report has revealed and as Mook has brought out. Yet Trump continues to deny that. This report is however, well worth reading as it contains many interesting points with great links for back-up that are sure to open your eyes even more to the situation now going on.

Just more opposition research--and vapid speculation, based thereupon--by a less-than analytical poster...

TrueBlue
10-22-2016, 04:59 PM
Just more opposition research--and vapid speculation, based thereupon--by a less-than analytical poster...
Thanks for confessing the true you and your intent when posting! :)

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 05:33 PM
That does great work for the children of the world and many others and which has been shown to all be legal by the way!

so, it's ok to fill your own bank account by selling access to government if you do an occasional good deed?

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 05:37 PM

Shes dangerous.

You. And off to the camps you'll go. But don't worry - they have excellent facilities.

What the eff are you blathering about and how was that vomit relative to my comment which you quoted?

I swear, I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a more intelligent comment than anything you've ever posted.

Blue Dog
10-22-2016, 05:59 PM
The strategy of the Clinton campaign and the Progressive Left to discredit the incredibly damaging information coming out of WikiLeaks is to say that it is a Russian hack meant to influence the elections in the United States. This is a false narrative spin and we now have indisputable truth to prove it.
In a posting on his website that is being picked up by social media, former UK Ambassador and human rights activist Craig Murray, who has established a rapport with WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange, states in no uncertain terms that the information about Clinton and her team coming from WikiLeaks is not coming from Russia.Further, he explains why the information isn’t a product of a computer hack. His statement destroys Hillary Clinton’s pathetic defense of her criminal activities.

With just 18 days left until the 2016 General Election, the information coming out of WikiLeaks, if properly covered in the media – mainstream, new and social – and explained to the voting population, will devastate Clinton’s campaign. It is information that proves crimes, collusion and corruption in and throughout the Clinton team and the Democrat Party.

“I left Julian after midnight,” Murray said in a statement. “I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that it is not any Russian state actor or proxy that gave the Democrat National Committee and Podesta material to WikiLeaks. The claim is nonsense. Journalists are also publishing that these were obtained by ‘hacking’ with no evidence that this was the method used to obtain them.”

This is bombshell information that proves both the legitimacy of the WikiLeaks emails and that the Russians had absolutely nothing to do with the exposure of the information. Murray’s statement demolishes the spin of the Clinton campaign used to deflect from the fact they have engaged in unethical and criminal activity.
Murray called the manipulation of and collusion with the Democrat Party machinery by the Clinton team to be “a matter of great public interest.” He characterized the coordinated efforts against the Sanders campaign as “deliberate” and “unfair,” declaring that they were meant – exclusively – to ensure Clinton’s victory over.
Addressing the attempts to scapegoat the Russians for a “hack,” Murray said that from the mainstream media on up to the Oval Office, attempts to “divert attention” from the unethical and criminal acts executed by the Clinton campaign and the Democrat Party, repeated ad nauseum without any investigation, is a disgrace.

Calling the notion that we must automatically “pretend Hillary Clinton is a saint” emetic – defined as causing someone to vomit, Murry said WikiLeaks has done a “great service” by making plain the collusive and unethical relationship between the Clintons and the huge-money political influencers of Wall Street.
But Murray wasn’t done opening the eyes of the public to the deceptive practices of both the Clintons and the mainstream media. He explained that the information WikiLeaks has published doesn’t emanate from a “hack,” as has been contended.
“The key point is that WikiLeaks is a publisher. It is a vehicle for publishing leaks, and is much more of a vehicle for whistleblowers than for hackers,” Murray explained. “It does not originate the material.”

This means that the information WikiLeaks is publishing is coming from inside the Democrat/Clinton apparatus! The emails being provided to WikiLeaks about the Clintons, the Democrat National Committee and the Obama Administration are coming from a leak inside the Clinton machine!

I have no doubt that the mainstream media will continue to tout the false narrative being shopped by the Clintons and their sycophant operatives that this information is courtesy of a Russian hack. But if enough of us make an effort to get this information to the public, their deflections will fail and Hillary Clinton’s campaign will be fatally wounded.

exploited
10-22-2016, 05:59 PM
What the eff are you blathering about and how was that vomit relative to my comment which you quoted?

I swear, I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a more intelligent comment than anything you've ever posted.

I didn't realize that your extensive public school education didn't cover off something as simple as the relationship between a question and an answer.

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 06:01 PM

Shes dangerous.

I didn't realize that your extensive public school education didn't cover off something as simple as the relationship between a question and an answer.

uh huh......

exploited
10-22-2016, 06:03 PM
uh huh......

It's okay Tahuyaman. One day, when you grow up, you'll understand.

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 06:07 PM
It's okay Tahuyaman. One day, when you grow up, you'll understand.

please, stop embarrassing yourself. I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

exploited
10-22-2016, 06:09 PM
please, stop embarrassing yourself. I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

Says the guy who gets confused when somebody answers his question :laugh:

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 06:12 PM

Im begging you to stop making yourself look foolish.

exploited
10-22-2016, 06:14 PM
Im begging you to stop making yourself look foolish.

And I'm begging you to resume taking the medication prescribed by your physician.

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 06:16 PM

Here's the the question I asked

Shes dangerous.

Here's your idiotic answer...

Good solid answer, huh?

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 06:17 PM
I predict he will embarrass himself even more.

exploited
10-22-2016, 06:21 PM
Here's the the question I asked

[/B]Here's your idiotic answer...

Good solid answer, huh?

I'm glad you finally realized that you had, in reality, asked a question, and I had, in reality, answered it. Baby steps.

What is wrong with my answer, Tahuyaman? That is the real goal, everybody knows it. Donald Trump is a plant for the DNC. He is intentionally throwing this election. Those who vote for him are going to be added to a list, and after the "elections" are over, rounded up by private security contractors. You will then be detained indefinitely under national security powers, and placed into work and reeducation camps. In the meantime, your home and possessions will be auctioned off to Syrian war refugees, to fund the war effort against Russia.

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 06:34 PM
Did you use your super spy code ring in forming your supposed answer?

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 06:36 PM
I predict he will embarrass himself even more.

I'm glad you finally realized that you had, in reality, asked a question, and I had, in reality, answered it. Baby steps.

What is wrong with my answer, Tahuyaman? That is the real goal, everybody knows it. Donald Trump is a plant for the DNC. He is intentionally throwing this election. Those who vote for him are going to be added to a list, and after the "elections" are over, rounded up by private security contractors. You will then be detained indefinitely under national security powers, and placed into work and reeducation camps. In the meantime, your home and possessions will be auctioned off to Syrian war refugees, to fund the war effort against Russia.

I called that one

hanger4
10-22-2016, 06:37 PM

You're right Tahuyaman, he did.

exploited
10-22-2016, 06:39 PM
The most important thing to me is to not look foolish in front of you two. That would be awful.

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 06:45 PM
You're right Tahuyaman, he did.

I'm done. I can't take it any more. It demoralizing to see people like him.

hanger4
10-22-2016, 06:53 PM
The most important thing to me is to not look foolish in front of you two. That would be awful.

You're right exploited, you have every right to post as foolishly as you wish. Far be from me or anyone else to stand in your way.

exploited
10-22-2016, 07:01 PM
You're right exploited, you have every right to post as foolishly as you wish. Far be from me or anyone else to stand in your way.

Thank you hanger. I don't know what I'd do if a Trump supporter stood in my way - probably faint!

hanger4
10-22-2016, 07:04 PM
Thank you hanger. I don't know what I'd do if a Trump supporter stood in my way - probably faint!

Same here.

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 07:08 PM

If that's your goal, you have failed miserably.

Tahuyaman
10-22-2016, 07:12 PM

He certainly amuses me.

exploited
10-22-2016, 07:32 PM
I'm glad to be of service.

Blue Dog
10-23-2016, 05:01 PM
Always with you guys things are always "appear" or are "possible." But only in the eye of the beholder. There are none so blind as those who will not see. As the old sage says, "You can lead a jackass to water, but you can't make him drink."