PDA

View Full Version : Class Warfare in the Trenches

patrickt
10-11-2012, 05:02 PM
"The Leftist, a 78-year-old woman, a New Berlin school bus driver, has been harassing a student on her bus route because there’s a Mitt Romney yard sign at his home. The child attends a Catholic school in New Berlin. He rides a Durham school bus. The company also provides service to the New Berlin public school district. Belling read a letter from the 12-year-old boy’s mother, detailing the alleged abusive behavior by the bus driver. Apparently, the Romney-Ryan yard sign bugs the bus driver and she’s been harassing the boy, making rude comments to him related to politics.
When the driver engaged the 12-year-old boy in a political conservation, he responded by saying that Obama is pro-abortion. The bus driver allegedly said to the child, “Maybe your mom should have chosen abortion for you. Understandably, this really upset the boy. Other kids on the bus verified the boy’s account and are providing written statements.”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/bus-driver-tells-12-year-old-he-should-have-been-aborted-because-of-romney-sign-in-his-yard/

Class warfare in the trenches is the war between those with no class against everyone else. The bus driver was fired.

Peter1469
10-11-2012, 06:33 PM
That bus driver should be fired.

Mainecoons
10-11-2012, 06:37 PM
She was, apparently.

bladimz
10-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Good. 78's a little old to be totin' school kids around anyway. People like that are just asshats.

Cigar
10-12-2012, 06:59 AM
A 78 year old and a 12 year old arguing politics ... :smiley_ROFLMAO:

WTF, they both need the same thing ... someone to take care of them.

patrickt
10-12-2012, 07:06 AM
Ah, yes, the even-handed liberals. An old liberal starts picking on a 12-year old and they both need to be punished. That's "fair" isn't it?

Cigar
10-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Ah, yes, the even-handed liberals. An old liberal starts picking on a 12-year old and they both need to be punished. That's "fair" isn't it?

I don't know about the prowess of some you boys ... but when I was 12 ... there was no way a 78 Year Old Koot struck any fear in my heart.

The old fart would have got his eyes dotted :)

patrickt
10-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Oh, you are so brave, you big bad man. But you get off the internet when you're mommy comes home from work.

Cigar
10-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Oh, you are so brave, you big bad man. But you get off the internet when you're mommy comes home from work.

Didn't have Internet when my Mommy worked.

Mainecoons
10-12-2012, 07:23 AM
The "old fart" was a she, genius. Thanks for demonstrating your stellar reading skills this morning, Cigar.

Cigar
10-12-2012, 07:29 AM
The "old fart" was a she, genius. Thanks for demonstrating your stellar reading skills this morning, Cigar.

A 78 year old ... of any gender ... is no genius arguing politics with a 12 year old of any gender.

It's difficult to tell who's the child here sport.

Mainecoons
10-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Not hard to spot the person who reads and writes poorly here, however.

You also missed the point that the 12 year old wasn't arguing anything, he was being harassed.

:rofl:

Cigar
10-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Not hard to spot the person who reads and writes poorly here, however.

You also missed the point that the 12 year old wasn't arguing anything, he was being harassed.

:rofl:

Maybe when you were 12 you could be harassed ... :)

patrickt
10-12-2012, 11:32 AM
A 78 year old ... of any gender ... is no genius arguing politics with a 12 year old of any gender.

It's difficult to tell who's the child here sport.

Actually, it isn't, Cigar, but I recognize that you are, and always have been, amazingly brave. So brave you have to beg for a government to take care of you, protect you, support you.

Cigar
10-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Actually, it isn't, Cigar, but I recognize that you are, and always have been, amazingly brave. So brave you have to beg for a government to take care of you, protect you, support you.

What in the hell are you talking about ... babbles. :)

bladimz
10-12-2012, 02:01 PM
So brave you have to beg for a government to take care of you, protect you, support you.
<Me too. I beg every month!>

Cigar
10-12-2012, 02:05 PM
<Me too. I beg every month!>

I actually stick patrickt's check to my Refrigerator so I can laugh at his ass everyday.

Thanks dude ... I owe you a Drink

head of joaquin
10-12-2012, 05:06 PM

Actually, we need government to take care of teabaggers like you, who are generally a danger to themselves and others. I'm willing to subsidize you to keep you and other conservatives off the street.

patrickt
10-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Good try, Joaquin. Unfortunately, it's liberals like you who fit the description of teabaggers. You know, men who enjoy having another man's genitals in their mouth. But, for blathering nonsense, good try. I'm glad Cigar finally has a bunk buddy to stand up for him. Neither one of you can deal with life alone.

Trinnity
10-12-2012, 05:57 PM
It was certainly mean and inappropriate for the bus driver to say that to the child. Good grief.
And I'd be concerned if a bus drive that old were driving my kids' bus - for health reasons. Just sayin'.

head of joaquin
10-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Good try, Joaquin. Unfortunately, it's liberals like you who fit the description of teabaggers. You know, men who enjoy having another man's genitals in their mouth. But, for blathering nonsense, good try. I'm glad Cigar finally has a bunk buddy to stand up for him. Neither one of you can deal with life alone.

Oh the denialism that is conservatism. But when you're suffer from an ideology dissociated from reality, what else can you do but flee facts and history.

http://markc1.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451bb2969e20120a61ffdea970b-800wi

Captain Obvious
10-12-2012, 09:08 PM
You need to invest in new material.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XvYJBjeZK4o/TRJ_9Rymo1I/AAAAAAAAAD4/eGwbvWW6LNI/s1600/dummies_trolling_final.jpg

Peter1469
10-12-2012, 09:12 PM
It is telling that the hard left hates the principles given to us by our Founders. One wonders if they are in the wrong country.....