PDA

View Full Version : tPF I personally feel bad

AZ Jim
10-23-2016, 06:16 PM
for the haters throughout America. This election will be won by folks who are smart enough to worry about whose driving the bus..

If you disagree and are disagreeable about it......bye

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 06:28 PM
I agree with the OP,despite the Meme.This election will be won by those who have sense.
Turnout for those without sense is not going to be much;Especially after making 40% of their base mad by rigging it for Hillary.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/722/212/29b.jpg

Peter1469
10-23-2016, 06:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpUs4ElUtxk

Peter1469
10-23-2016, 06:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

decedent
10-23-2016, 06:47 PM
The far Right will be unhinged for at least another four years.

"Hillary is a liar and criminal" is already getting old.

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 06:48 PM
The far Right will be unhinged for at least another four years.

"Hillary is a liar and criminal" is already getting old.

Why because it's true?
Mhhmm.
If she happens to scam enough votes,she will not last 4 years.
There will be Article V within 2.

Bethere
10-23-2016, 06:52 PM
Why because it's true?
Mhhmm.
If she happens to scam enough votes,she will not last 4 years.

No, because it is a lie and it is desperate.

It doesn't matter who we run, our candidates always get slimed by the gop. That's why I supported Hillary from the beginning.

I knew she would survive it, as she always has. I knew that she would beat you.

In 2024, you'll run another radioactive candidate and we'll have won 8 of the last 9 popular presidential votes.

Crepitus
10-23-2016, 06:56 PM
for the haters throughout America. This election will be won by folks who are smart enough to worry about whose driving the bus..

It's called survivor's guilt. The feeling is real even if there is no rational behind it. You have to realise that it isn't your fault these poor souls have ended up this way, they made their choices of their own free will and they must face the consequences.

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 06:59 PM
No, because it is a lie and it is desperate.

It doesn't matter who we run, our candidates always get slimed by the gop. That's why I supported Hillary from the beginning.

I knew she would survive it, as she always has. I knew that she would beat you.

In 2024, you'll run another radioactive candidate and we'll have won 8 of the last 9 popular presidential votes.
Who is "you"?
Lemme tell you something:
I started noticing all the convenient deaths of potential witnesses against Hillary 20 years ago.
They never stopped.
Plane full of Whitewater witnesses goes down.
On news for 2 days and that's it.
and another
and another.
Karma doesn't let people like that go on forever.
That's ingrained into the world,watch.

decedent
10-23-2016, 07:03 PM

It's what the GOP does. Spreading fear (immigrants, crime, etc.) and smearing opponents is the basic platform of the New Right. Trump knew nothing about politics, and he never went deeper into the issues than saying, "I have tremendous plans," but he'll still likely get around 30 million votes. He appealed to fear and emotion rather than substance and policy.

Meanwhile, Hillary went high and kept the campaign classy. I think this tactic has worked at the state level also and a big surprise is coming up.

decedent
10-23-2016, 07:04 PM
Who is "you"?
I started noticing all the convenient deaths of potential witnesses against Hillary 20 years ago.
They never stopped.
and another
and another.

Well, then don't witness anything against Hillary and you'll be fine.

FindersKeepers
10-23-2016, 07:05 PM

I know whose (sic) driving the bus, and I'll happily walk.

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 07:06 PM
It's what the GOP does. Spreading fear (immigrants, crime, etc.) and smearing opponents is the basic platform of the New Right. Trump knew nothing about politics, and he never went deeper into the issues than saying, "I have tremendous plans," but he'll still likely get around 30 million votes. He appealed to fear and emotion rather than substance and policy.

Meanwhile, Hillary went high and kept the campaign classy. I think this tactic has worked at the state level also and a big surprise is coming up.

Because false sexual misconduct allegations is classy right?
To be fair;Hillary may not be behind that.
Somebody in her camp mot assuredly is though.
They're trying to Herman Cain Teflon Don. :roflmao:
I was ready to vote for Cain,actually.

PS:Lying and deflection during the debates is not classy.
It is however, a rule for Radicals.

Bethere
10-23-2016, 07:07 PM
Who is "you"?
They never stopped.
and another
and another.

Let me tell you something. If any of that nonsense were true she'd have been hauled into court already by a Republican prosecutor.

Part of my calculus concerning the gop's perpetual doom is that you guys would be the last to understand it, and that you would double down irrationally.

Over and over.

Doomed.

FindersKeepers
10-23-2016, 07:09 PM
It's what the GOP does. Spreading fear (immigrants, crime, etc.) and smearing opponents is the basic platform of the New Right. .

Aren't we seeing a lot more fear-mongering right now from the Left over the scary Putin?

decedent
10-23-2016, 07:10 PM
Because false sexual misconduct allegations is classy right?
To be fair;Hillary may not be behind that.
Somebody in her camp mot assuredly is though.
They're trying to Herman Cain Teflon Don. :roflmao:
I was ready to vote for Cain,actually.

PS:Lying and deflection during the debates is not classy.
It is however, a rule for Radicals.

Trump put the allegations out there. It's perfectly fine to respond to them. In fact, considering that he'd be a role model, it's necessary to discuss the kind of person who should be in the White House. Donald Trump is no role model, and his upcoming trials will confirm this.

Aren't we seeing a lot more fear-mongering right now from the Left over the scary Putin?

I am seeing the Right make posts about war with Russia. I haven't seen this from the Left.

If Putin is in cahoots with Wikileaks, or is trying to sway the US election, it seems prudent to address it and investigate.

Besides, unless anyone is afraid of Putin, I don't see how mentioning him is fear-mongering.

Bethere
10-23-2016, 07:18 PM
There will be Article V within 2.

Another gop fantasy.

Good times.

Dr. Who
10-23-2016, 07:26 PM
https://s15.postimg.org/jg3h4chgb/gavel.gif @MRogersNhood (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2118) and @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) have been thread banned at the request of the OP, please do not respond to these members' posts.

If you have questions about this action, please direct them to the OP in a PM. Thank you.

Cletus
10-23-2016, 07:52 PM

The haters are the people supporting Clinton. They hate this country. They hate it for what it is. They hate it for what the Founders hoped it would be.

That is why they want to fundamentally change it.

Bethere
10-23-2016, 08:03 PM
The haters are the people supporting Clinton. They hate this country. They hate it for what it is. They hate it for what the Founders hoped it would be.

That is why they want to fundamentally change it.

Bethere's log.

Stardate 10232016.

Earthlings are still tripping.

Private Pickle
10-23-2016, 08:11 PM

Love those intellectual elites....dumbing down American one Democrat at a time...

The Xl
10-23-2016, 08:43 PM
Hillary might wind up winning, but if you're basing your confidence in these polls, you might be setting yourself up for a shock. There is literally no reason to believe a mass institution that has this level of obvious bias. This Clinton is winning based on the polls narrative is an obvious, low level psyop.

Bethere
10-23-2016, 09:33 PM
Hillary might wind up winning, but if you're basing your confidence in these polls, you might be setting yourself up for a shock. There is literally no reason to believe a mass institution that has this level of obvious bias. This Clinton is winning based on the polls narrative is an obvious, low level psyop.

It isn't a mass institution. Rather, it is a decentralized array of independent researchers who, in essence, have peer reviewed each other's overwhelmingly universal conclusions that election 2016 has been over for a long, long, time.

del
10-23-2016, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Op9Bkpeu4s

Safety
10-24-2016, 12:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Op9Bkpeu4s

So, like for the past eight years, the right was talking about how the left worshiped Obama like he was the Messiah, even to the point that one video "hinting" at the label now meant all liberals thought the same...kinda like blacks and the Obama phone woman......

Yea, turnabout is a b*tch....

https://youtu.be/O4ydFMOdgn0

AZ Jim
10-24-2016, 12:53 AM
[QUOTE=Safety;1772109]So, like for the past eight years, the right was talking about how the left worshiped Obama like he was the Messiah, even to the point that one video "hinting" at the label now meant all liberals thought the same...kinda like blacks and the Obama phone woman......

Yea, turnabout is a b*tch....[QUOTE]A real brain trust. Combined IQ 34.

Green Arrow
10-24-2016, 02:51 AM

If it's really so obvious it should be pretty simple to point to some empirical evidence that the polls are wrong, be it methodology or something else.

PolWatch
10-24-2016, 06:52 AM
Rigged elections will end up accepted as fact by some people because they want to believe it. It provides an excuse for failure. Look at how the idea of massive voter fraud is accepted by some when facts belie their conclusion. They keep telling us that voter fraud is a real problem but 'According to the U.S. Department of Justice, of the 197 million votes cast in this country between 2002 and 2005, only twenty-six people were convicted of voter fraud – a rate of 0.00000031%, or about the same chance as winning the Powerball jackpot.'

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/presidential-campaign/301969-trumps-rigged-election-claims-are-further-proof-he