PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Donna Brazile Is Wrong, WikiLeaks Emails Are Real

hanger4
10-23-2016, 07:27 PM
"Cryptographic signatures demonstrate that Democratic National Committee Chairman Donna Brazile is wrong when she suggests the WikiLeaks emails were altered and that she did not send an email tipping off Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to debate questions."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/21/heres-cryptographic-proof-that-donna-brazile-is-wrong-wikileaks-emails-are-real/

No wonder she never offered up her original email. Must be why nobody else has either.

Bethere
10-23-2016, 07:38 PM
"Cryptographic signatures demonstrate that Democratic National Committee Chairman Donna Brazile is wrong when she suggests the WikiLeaks emails were altered and that she did not send an email tipping off Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to debate questions."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/21/heres-cryptographic-proof-that-donna-brazile-is-wrong-wikileaks-emails-are-real/

No wonder she never offered up her original email. Must be why nobody else has either.

Nothing says integrity more than a link to the Daily Caller.

What next? Breitbart?

hanger4
10-23-2016, 08:00 PM
Nothing says integrity more than a link to the Daily Caller.

What next? Breitbart?

Nothing says argumentum ad hominem more than Bethere.

decedent
10-23-2016, 08:02 PM
I don't know if they're real or not, but I know that they don't incriminate Hillary whatsoever.

Tens of thousands of candid emails and nothing incriminating... imagine that.

hanger4
10-23-2016, 08:04 PM
I don't know if they're real or not, but I know that they don't incriminate Hillary whatsoever.

How many was it she deleted again ??

Subdermal
10-23-2016, 08:40 PM

Agreed. You imagined that.

maineman
10-23-2016, 08:48 PM
you trumpeteers are desperate to cling onto ANYTHING that gives you a snowball's chance in hell of winning this. It won't happen... and I am going to be posting nothing but "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" for about a week or two after the ass-kicking she is going to give your candidate. You're gonna lose the senate, which means that SCOTUS will be safe for another two decades, at least, and you may very well lose the House too. I hope you do. I hope you have nothing but cocktails of bitter tears to drink for the next four years while you contemplate just how totally fucking stupid you were to nominate this total bozo as your presidential candidate.

Subdermal
10-23-2016, 08:52 PM
you trumpeteers are desperate to cling onto ANYTHING that gives you a snowball's chance in hell of winning this. It won't happen... and I am going to be posting nothing but "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" for about a week or two after the ass-kicking she is going to give your candidate. You're gonna lose the senate, which means that SCOTUS will be safe for another two decades, at least, and you may very well lose the House too. I hope you do. I hope you have nothing but $#@!tails of bitter tears to drink for the next four years while you contemplate just how totally $#@!ing stupid you were to nominate this total bozo as your presidential candidate.

Your candidate is a criminal.

You are a classless dirtbag.

maineman
10-23-2016, 09:02 PM

and your opinion of me is of zero value.... really... I could give a fuck, beaner-boy.... your candidate is going down hard and I will laugh my ass off when he does.

del
10-23-2016, 09:21 PM

tissue?

FindersKeepers
10-24-2016, 04:31 AM
you trumpeteers are desperate to cling onto ANYTHING that gives you a snowball's chance in hell of winning this. It won't happen... and I am going to be posting nothing but "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" for about a week or two after the ass-kicking she is going to give your candidate. You're gonna lose the senate, which means that SCOTUS will be safe for another two decades, at least, and you may very well lose the House too. I hope you do. I hope you have nothing but $#@!tails of bitter tears to drink for the next four years while you contemplate just how totally $#@!ing stupid you were to nominate this total bozo as your presidential candidate.

I agree. Your gal is going to win. The US is going to lose.

I don't get the "hahahahahahahaha..." part of your post, however. A Hillary victory isn't something to gloat over as you'll soon find out. I understand you think she hung the moon -- really, I get it. Those who will elect her are doing so based on histrionics because her former record should give all of you pause.

Crepitus
10-24-2016, 07:01 AM

hanger4
10-24-2016, 07:06 AM
It's amazing to watch Hillary supporters ignore actual physical evidence of her malfeasance yet convulse over 'she said, he said' allegations concerning Trump.

Crepitus
10-24-2016, 07:23 AM
It's amazing to watch Hillary supporters ignore actual physical evidence of her malfeasance yet convulse over 'she said, he said' allegations concerning Trump.

Maybe if you fools hadn't cried wolf over every tiny little imaginary infraction for the last 20 years or so people would take these accusations seriously. As it is nobody with any sense pays attention to these things any more.

maineman
10-24-2016, 09:01 AM

I don't get the "hahahahahahahaha..." part of your post, however. A Hillary victory isn't something to gloat over as you'll soon find out. I understand you think she hung the moon -- really, I get it. Those who will elect her are doing so based on histrionics because her former record should give all of you pause.

She will win... on that, we agree. I believe America will win as well. On that, we disagree.

C'est la vie. C'est la guerre.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 09:14 AM
Again, ignoring Hillary's national security incompetence is on you.

Cigar
10-24-2016, 09:18 AM
Get over it, the Investigation is Closed ... you lost!

Crepitus
10-24-2016, 09:40 AM

No, actually it's on you. You and all the others that have cried wolf so many times that now it's impossible to get anyone to listen any more.

exploited
10-24-2016, 09:55 AM

I don't know about others, but I'm not ignoring it. Clinton is a really bad candidate and not a person I support. Of course Donald Trump is the single most moronic and dangerous candidate in American history. This makes the choice easy to the average voter, who isn't at all radical, or even particularly political.

This is the bed you have made. I need you to recognize it. You elected a candidate so overwhelmingly awful that Hillary Clinton, one of the most despised women in America, is going to win by a landslide. That is on you, Republicans. Nobody else.

del
10-24-2016, 09:58 AM

you really should have thought of this before you nominated an asshat

oh, i forgot

you don't support him; you're just voting for him

del
10-24-2016, 10:00 AM
No, actually it's on you. You and all the others that have cried wolf so many times that now it's impossible to get anyone to listen any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNP9HOFvwQ

Chris
10-24-2016, 11:38 AM

Stop calling names.

Tahuyaman
10-24-2016, 01:35 PM

Continually denying the facts.... Imagine that.

resister
10-26-2016, 11:44 AM

Tens of thousands of candid emails and nothing incriminating... imagine that. seriously?nothing incriminating????then why do the Clintons hate WikiLeaks so bad and devote so much media time to attempt to discredit them.Where theres smoke theres fire.

decedent
10-26-2016, 12:55 PM
seriously?nothing incriminating????then why do the Clintons hate WikiLeaks so bad and devote so much media time to attempt to discredit them.Where theres smoke theres fire.

How would you like your personal emails published for the world to see?

resister
10-26-2016, 01:29 PM
How would you like your personal emails published for the world to see? We are reffering to her work emails.A matter of public record,especially now that she used a server less secure than Gmail.I notice every one crying foul here said nary a peep about stolen and leaked tax records....the ole goose and gander thing

hanger4
10-26-2016, 01:31 PM
How would you like your personal emails published for the world to see?

Yeah, I guess if I had done something as unethical as Donna Brazile I'd be pissed too.

decedent
10-26-2016, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I guess if I had done something as unethical as Donna Brazile I'd be pissed too.

Hey, Homebrew. I guess you're distracted by another conspiracy. Have a good day, homey.

We are reffering to her work emails.A matter of public record,especially now that she used a server less secure than Gmail.I notice every one crying foul here said nary a peep about stolen and leaked tax records....the ole goose and gander thing

It's your first day here and you're already in a clique.

hanger4
10-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Hey, Homebrew. I guess you're distracted by another conspiracy. Have a good day, homey.

Naaaaaa, the conspiracy is in your head, the truth is in Donna Brazile's email. LOL

Bethere
10-26-2016, 05:03 PM
Naaaaaa, the conspiracy is in your head, the truth is in Donna Brazile's email. LOL
Good one, Homebrew!

hanger4
10-26-2016, 06:03 PM
Good one, Homebrew!

Thanks, Pointless

resister
10-26-2016, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=decedent;177463

It's your first day here and you're already in a clique.[/QUOTE] I reckon having an opinion different than yours is a clique?guilty of not being in the right clique?I got news for you Sir,I don't belong to a clique,I think for myself,anyhow nice to meet you,have a great day!

FindersKeepers
10-31-2016, 01:59 PM

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478

CNN just parted ways with Brazile after a second email came to light.

The network’s announcement came shortly after a new batch of hacked emails, released by WikiLeaks on Monday, revealed a note from Ms. Brazile sent on March 5 — a day before a CNN-sponsored debate in Flint, Mich. — with this subject line: “One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash.”

“Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint,” Ms. Brazile wrote to John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman, and Jennifer Palmieri, the candidate’s communications director.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html?_r=0

(http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/donna-brazile-wikileaks-cnn.html?_r=0)