PDA

View Full Version : When You Tell the Truth About Hillary on MSM

valley ranch
10-24-2016, 01:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_zOgLlWHM

AZ Jim
10-24-2016, 01:53 PM
This guy should be wearing a tin hat. What a crock.

Cigar
10-24-2016, 01:56 PM
I've said it before, and I'll saying it again ...

If I, personally, had people after me and my family for 25 years running, you'd not get that much honesty out of me.

I'd tell you only what I thought you'd need to know, and nothing more.

Trust goes both ways in my world.

DGUtley
10-24-2016, 01:59 PM
..actually trust doesn't go both ways for public officials.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 02:01 PM

I know, I know, refuting what he said would sooooooo hard and playing the ad hom game is soooooo easy.

Cigar
10-24-2016, 02:04 PM
..actually trust doesn't go both ways for public officials.

Actually it does ... have you ever filled out an application

nic34
10-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Lemme guess, Ted Nugent's brother?

LOL

DGUtley
10-24-2016, 02:10 PM
Actually it does ... have you ever filled out an application

Maybe you missed my point. The general public doesn't owe any fiduciary obligation to the official whereby the official does to the public.

Cigar
10-24-2016, 02:19 PM
Maybe you missed my point. The general public doesn't owe any fiduciary obligation to the official whereby the official does to the public.

Once again ... if you lie to a public official ... such as a Police Officer, Fireman, DHS Officer, Election Official or any Clerk at The DMV ... you're screwed in many ways.

Trust goes both ways ...

DGUtley
10-24-2016, 02:27 PM
Once again ... if you lie to a public official ... such as a Police Officer, Fireman, DHS Officer, Election Official or any Clerk at The DMV ... you're screwed in many ways. Trust goes both ways ...

No, it doesn't. You have every right to lie to a public official unless the law requires you not to. You nor the general public owe any public official a fiduciary obligation unless you voluntarily subject yourself (itself) to such a position. Public officials owe a fiduciary obligation. Hence, your first statement is a misstatement.

Cigar
10-24-2016, 02:46 PM
No, it doesn't. You have every right to lie to a public official unless the law requires you not to. You nor the general public owe any public official a fiduciary obligation unless you voluntarily subject yourself (itself) to such a position. Public officials owe a fiduciary obligation. Hence, your first statement is a misstatement.

Ok ... have at it.

But if you want service, tell the truth or you'll be denied service in the future.

MRogersNhood
10-24-2016, 02:47 PM
I wish he'd pass me some of that doobage he has.

MRogersNhood
10-24-2016, 02:50 PM

What's a crock is someone claiming to be over 80 and has seen how good America has been,and seen how far it has fallen;And then
claiming to vote for Hillary.
Now that's a crock.

Mark III
10-24-2016, 05:01 PM
I watched 2:24 of that drivel. That was enough.