PDA

View Full Version : HC Campaign Bars Employees from Using Personal Email Accounts

hanger4
10-24-2016, 06:35 PM
"Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign prohibits employees from using a personal email address to conduct official business, according to a hacked copy of its employee handbook.

“Staff are provided an e-mail account for Campaign business use only. Employees must use their Campaign-provided e-mail accounts for all correspondence regarding or related to the Campaign’s business,” the handbook states.

“Employees cannot use personal email addresses (.gmail, icloud, etc.) to conduct Campaign business.”

"An email containing the employee handbook was one of thousands released by the group Wikileaks after hackers believed to be acting in concert with the Russian government breached campaign chairman John Podesta’s gmail account.

The email also contained the Clinton campaign’s document retention policies, which instruct employees on the legal requirements for retaining internal records that could be subject to future legal action.

“Failure to retain documents subject to a litigation hold can result in the imposition of harsh fines and other penalties on HFA and, in some cases, on the individual,” the document advised."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-bars-employees-using-personal-email-accounts/

Oh the irony. I guess ye ol sause for the goose don't work for the gander.

Mark III
10-24-2016, 06:37 PM
What is the policy of the Trump campaign?

Bethere
10-24-2016, 06:42 PM
"Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign prohibits employees from using a personal email address to conduct official business, according to a hacked copy of its employee handbook.

“Staff are provided an e-mail account for Campaign business use only. Employees must use their Campaign-provided e-mail accounts for all correspondence regarding or related to the Campaign’s business,” the handbook states.

“Employees cannot use personal email addresses (.gmail, icloud, etc.) to conduct Campaign business.”

"An email containing the employee handbook was one of thousands released by the group Wikileaks after hackers believed to be acting in concert with the Russian government breached campaign chairman John Podesta’s gmail account.

The email also contained the Clinton campaign’s document retention policies, which instruct employees on the legal requirements for retaining internal records that could be subject to future legal action.

“Failure to retain documents subject to a litigation hold can result in the imposition of harsh fines and other penalties on HFA and, in some cases, on the individual,” the document advised."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-bars-employees-using-personal-email-accounts/

How excellent! Another email thread!

One of maybe 100 you have started.

Ravens Fan
10-24-2016, 06:44 PM

Anyone forcing you to read it?

exploited
10-24-2016, 06:44 PM
For my whole life, I've despised Hillary Clinton, starting when she called for regulating violent video games as a response to school shootings.

For the last year or longer, I have consistently condemned the actions of HRC in re: her private e-mail server. While I agree that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue a criminal case against her, based on her actions, I think that the issue is serious enough and damning enough to cause her to lose a tremendous amount of support. In fact, I think that if this was a normal election cycle, it would instantly disqualify her from holding office.

But you know what?

The conservative whine machine has made me no longer care. I'm sorry, I just can't sustain my level of cares in the face of such incessant whining, pleading, moping, disgruntled complaining, self-pity and oblivious hypocrisy.

And it isn't just some conservatives online - at this point, it is basically all of them. You guys have done such an incredibly terrible and annoying job at bringing these issues up, and you have nominated such a uniquely retarded person, that the only thing I care about at this point is seeing Hillary Clinton become President. Think about that for awhile.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 06:45 PM

Don't know, why don't you investigate ??

del
10-24-2016, 06:47 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b0/f7/3d/b0f73d0996af6369d55864660b9263c2.gif

hanger4
10-24-2016, 06:49 PM

And you harp on off topic/highjacking a thread.

What a joke you are.

del
10-24-2016, 06:51 PM
For my whole life, I've despised Hillary Clinton, starting when she called for regulating violent video games as a response to school shootings.

For the last year or longer, I have consistently condemned the actions of HRC in re: her private e-mail server. While I agree that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue a criminal case against her, based on her actions, I think that the issue is serious enough and damning enough to cause her to lose a tremendous amount of support. In fact, I think that if this was a normal election cycle, it would instantly disqualify her from holding office.

But you know what?

The conservative whine machine has made me no longer care. I'm sorry, I just can't sustain my level of cares in the face of such incessant whining, pleading, moping, disgruntled complaining, self-pity and oblivious hypocrisy.

And it isn't just some conservatives online - at this point, it is basically all of them. You guys have done such an incredibly terrible and annoying job at bringing these issues up, and you have nominated such a uniquely retarded person, that the only thing I care about at this point is seeing Hillary Clinton become President. Think about that for awhile.

same here. i never cared for her, and as time has gone on, i've come to the conclusion that she's corrupt and power hungry.

i won't vote for her, but trump is such an egregiously bad candidate, i find myself hoping she wins.

on topic- she'd have to be a moron of trumpian proportions to allow private emails after what hanger so eloquently calls *the kerfuffel* (sic)

hanger4
10-24-2016, 06:52 PM

But you know what?

Call me with you whine about all the Trump threads.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 06:53 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b0/f7/3d/b0f73d0996af6369d55864660b9263c2.gif

And yet you're here. :grin:

hanger4
10-24-2016, 06:56 PM
on topic- she'd have to be a moron of trumpian proportions to allow private emails after what hanger so eloquently calls *the kerfuffel* (sic)

Would that be hypocrisy or double standards on HC's behalf ??

del
10-24-2016, 06:57 PM
And yet you're here. :grin:

i'm always willing to take time out of my busy schedule to laugh

del
10-24-2016, 06:59 PM
Would that be hypocrisy or double standards on HC's behalf ??

what part of this

is eluding you?

Green Arrow
10-24-2016, 06:59 PM
Seems like a smart idea on her part.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 07:01 PM
i'm always willing to take time out of my busy schedule to laugh

Glad to help, oh and thanks for the short paragraph on topic. :thumbsup:

del
10-24-2016, 07:03 PM
Glad to help, oh and thanks for the short paragraph on topic. :thumbsup:

my pleasure

hanger4
10-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Seems like a smart idea on her part.

Absolutely, works the same for an SoS.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 07:08 PM
what part of this

is eluding you?

What's eluding me is all the posts from someone who claims they don't 'give a fuck'. Just sayin

del
10-24-2016, 07:10 PM
What's eluding me is all the posts from someone who claims they don't 'give a fuck'. Just sayin

is giving a fuck a prerequisite to posting here?

because the next topic on here i give a fuck about will be the first one.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 07:22 PM
is giving a fuck a prerequisite to posting here?

Of course not but, claiming you don't give one, then posting incessantly, even one on topic shows otherwise.

exploited
10-24-2016, 07:30 PM
Call me with you whine about all the Trump threads.

It isn't starting a thread about Hillary Clinton that is particularly annoying. What is getting annoying is this singular focus on a particular set of scandals that are going nowhere. Her e-mail server. Stealing furniture from the White House. Benghazi. Rigging the nomination against Sanders. Bill Clinton is a rapist - put some ice on it.

At this point, what you - and the wider conservative community - are doing isn't so much beating a dead horse, as it is digging a horse corpse out of the ground, systematically reassembling it with glue and clothes-hangers, and then beating the horse corpse.

I don't know if it is clear to you yet or not, but absolutely nothing is going to come out of these scandals. Can you please do the world a favour and stop pursuing these same things, so that we aren't literally annoyed into wanting to see Conservatives crushed by a Hillary presidency? Please? For the love of God and all that is holy?

Mark III
10-24-2016, 07:36 PM
It isn't starting a thread about Hillary Clinton that is particularly annoying. What is getting annoying is this singular focus on a particular set of scandals that are going nowhere. Her e-mail server. Stealing furniture from the White House. Benghazi. Rigging the nomination against Sanders. Bill Clinton is a rapist - put some ice on it.

At this point, what you - and the wider conservative community - are doing isn't so much beating a dead horse, as it is digging a horse corpse out of the ground, systematically reassembling it with glue and clothes-hangers, and then beating the horse corpse.

I don't know if it is clear to you yet or not, but absolutely nothing is going to come out of these scandals. Can you please do the world a favour and stop pursuing these same things, so that we aren't literally annoyed into wanting to see Conservatives crushed by a Hillary presidency? Please? For the love of God and all that is holy?

Donald Trump is indefensible. And yet , those who would like to see him win have to talk about something.

Crepitus
10-24-2016, 07:42 PM
it isn't starting a thread about hillary clinton that is particularly annoying. What is getting annoying is this singular focus on a particular set of scandals that are going nowhere. Her e-mail server. Stealing furniture from the white house. Benghazi. Rigging the nomination against sanders. Bill clinton is a rapist - put some ice on it.

I don't know if it is clear to you yet or not, but absolutely nothing is going to come out of these scandals. can you please do the world a favour and stop pursuing these same things, so that we aren't literally annoyed into wanting to see conservatives crushed by a hillary presidency? Please? For the love of god and all that is holy?

amen!

hanger4
10-24-2016, 07:43 PM

You're welcome to skip any thread you find annoying and or unholy. I don't recall TPF forcing anyone read or participate in that which they disagree. :grin:

hanger4
10-24-2016, 07:45 PM
Donald Trump is indefensible. And yet , those who would like to see him win have to talk about something.

Seems that Hillary Clinton is too, what with all the whining about threads a going on.

Common Sense
10-24-2016, 07:45 PM
Seems HC has learned from her mistakes.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 07:53 PM
amen!

Y'all be amazing, anytime Trump passes wind there's a thread. No complaints. But an HC indefensible email thread and the whine can be heard in the next state.

To funny.

del
10-24-2016, 07:53 PM
Of course not but, claiming you don't give one, then posting incessantly, even one on topic shows otherwise.

only to the terminally dimwitted

hanger4
10-24-2016, 07:56 PM
only to the terminally dimwitted

I don't think of you as dimwitted del, your snark is rather funny at times.

Tahuyaman
10-24-2016, 07:58 PM

Great response from the partisan hack.

Crepitus
10-24-2016, 08:21 PM
Y'all be amazing, anytime Trump passes wind there's a thread. No complaints. But an HC indefensible email thread and the whine can be heard in the next state.

To funny.

You are missing the point.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 08:23 PM
You are missing the point.

Y'all haven't made a thread point to miss.

Cigar
10-24-2016, 08:31 PM

Smart move, learn from your mistakes instead of doubling Down on them. I wonder who could learn from that?

hanger4
10-24-2016, 08:40 PM
Smart move, learn from your mistakes instead of doubling Down on them. I wonder who could learn from that?

You for one, but I digress. Hillary seems to think cyber security and record retention is good for her but not so much for the SoS of the US.

Cigar
10-24-2016, 08:42 PM
Sucks-2-Lose :grin:

hanger4
10-24-2016, 08:50 PM
Sucks-2-Lose :grin:

We all lose Cigar, reguardless of the outcome.

del
10-24-2016, 09:19 PM
You for one, but I digress. Hillary seems to think cyber security and record retention is good for her but not so much for the SoS of the US.

have someone explain to you how this whole time thing works, then ask them to explain experience to you.

there's a good lad

hanger4
10-24-2016, 09:42 PM
have someone explain to you how this whole time thing works, then ask them to explain experience to you.

there's a good lad

Exactly del, Hillary was incompetent as SoS and there's no reason to believe she'll fare better as POTUS.

del
10-24-2016, 09:54 PM
Exactly del, Hillary was incompetent as SoS and there's no reason to believe she'll fare better as POTUS.

you probably should have thought of that before you decided to nominate trump.

hanger4
10-24-2016, 09:59 PM
you probably should have thought of that before you decided to nominate trump.

If it had been my decision it wouldn't have been him.

del
10-24-2016, 10:09 PM
If it had been my decision it wouldn't have been him.

are you going to vote for him?

midcan5
10-25-2016, 07:56 AM
Having managed email for many years I have to say it can be a royal pain in the you know what. And it doesn't matter how often you tell users to be careful, they still screw up. You all have probably seen the ad where the person prints his salary and another reads it, now imagine a high level exec sending out a salary list to a large email group. Windows actually built in a retrieve function, but off site downloading and the fact it was read makes even that kinda useless. Rule one, never write in an email what you wouldn't say to a crowded auditorium. So I'm with HRC on this one.

But ironically email has had an enormous effect on the republican party, view only a candidate they'd rather not. Now they are puzzling over what next.

""The simple truth is that there is a new majority in America," wrote Richard Viguerie shortly after the 1980 election. "And it's being led by the New Right." ... Viguerie wrote these words after spending more than a decade organizing for conservative causes-long years during which he raised money, wrote letters, and published a magazine for the movement. He was the self-made man of conservatism, a direct-mail innovator who made a fortune selling his famous list of names of conservative donors to activists eager to dip into the money well. He exercised so much control over the conservative funding base that some critics dubbed him the "godfather of the right."" Kim Phillips-Fein 'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal'

exploited
10-25-2016, 08:01 AM

Nobody says they are voting for Trump. They just defend him compulsively for months, while attacking Hillary incessantly, while insisting they are voting Aleppo.

Safety
10-25-2016, 09:07 AM
Oh, if we could only roll back time where so many here said that Trump was a breath of fresh air, he was not a politician so he couldn't be bought, he would be the change needed for the country, he was a successful businessman and that's the only qualification needed, he was so much better than the rest of the 16 candidates....etc. etc...

Welcome to reality, peeps.

hanger4
10-25-2016, 09:28 AM

Nobody says they are voting for Trump. They just defend him compulsively for months, while attacking Hillary incessantly, while insisting they are voting Aleppo.

Yes. NC is close.

NapRover
10-25-2016, 02:42 PM

I've already voted for him.