PDA

View Full Version : Obama Is Relishing His Last Hurrah: Whacking GOPers Down The Ballot

Cigar
10-25-2016, 08:07 AM
http://a3.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/iuh88nwvymvgvzgjyaya.jpg

In 2012, President Obama wanted voters to think about Democratic achievements under his watch when they showed up at the ballot box. In 2016, he wants voters to remember Republican havoc-wreaking – and specifically the kind of dark conspiracy theories, straight-up racism and weak-kneed GOP opposition that have fueled the candidacy of Donald Trump.

In a spree of campaign stops in recent days that have featured some particularly biting attacks on down-the-ballot Republicans, Obama is unleashed and unmuzzled.

In the last week, he was in Florida taunting Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) for endorsing Trump after calling him a con artist. He led a “Heck no” chant from the stump in Nevada in support of Catherine Cortez Masto, the Democrat running against Rep. Joe Heck (R-NV) for Harry Reid’s seat. And at a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee fundraiser in California, he laid into Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), the former chair the House Oversight Committee who led a number of investigations into Obama administration pseudo-scandals. He couldn't resist, after the Issa campaign mailed fliers that suggested he had a productive relationship with Obama.

“As far as I can tell, Darrell Issa's primary contribution to the United States Congress has been to obstruct and to waste taxpayer dollar on trumped-up investigations that have led nowhere. And this is now a guy who, because poll numbers are bad, has sent out brochures with my picture on them, touting his cooperation on issues with me,” Obama said Sunday evening. “Now, that is the definition of chutzpah."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/obama-last-stand-whacking-gopers-down-the-ballot

Way to bend them over Barack :laugh:

silvereyes
10-25-2016, 08:56 AM
I am laughing.... Go read the title in the small section.

It says, "Obama is enjoying his last.... "
Cigar

Lol

Cigar
10-25-2016, 09:02 AM
I am laughing.... Go read the title in the small section.

It says, "Obama is enjoying his last.... "
Cigar

Lol

Always the Best :grin:

hanger4
10-25-2016, 09:40 AM
http://a3.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/iuh88nwvymvgvzgjyaya.jpg

In 2012, President Obama wanted voters to think about Democratic achievements under his watch when they showed up at the ballot box. In 2016, he wants voters to remember Republican havoc-wreaking – and specifically the kind of dark conspiracy theories, straight-up racism and weak-kneed GOP opposition that have fueled the candidacy of Donald Trump.

In a spree of campaign stops in recent days that have featured some particularly biting attacks on down-the-ballot Republicans, Obama is unleashed and unmuzzled.

In the last week, he was in Florida taunting Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) for endorsing Trump after calling him a con artist. He led a “Heck no” chant from the stump in Nevada in support of Catherine Cortez Masto, the Democrat running against Rep. Joe Heck (R-NV) for Harry Reid’s seat. And at a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee fundraiser in California, he laid into Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), the former chair the House Oversight Committee who led a number of investigations into Obama administration pseudo-scandals. He couldn't resist, after the Issa campaign mailed fliers that suggested he had a productive relationship with Obama.

“As far as I can tell, Darrell Issa's primary contribution to the United States Congress has been to obstruct and to waste taxpayer dollar on trumped-up investigations that have led nowhere. And this is now a guy who, because poll numbers are bad, has sent out brochures with my picture on them, touting his cooperation on issues with me,” Obama said Sunday evening. “Now, that is the definition of chutzpah."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/obama-last-stand-whacking-gopers-down-the-ballot

Way to bend them over Barack :laugh:

"As far as I can tell, Darrell Issa's primary contribution to the United States Congress has been to obstruct and to waste taxpayer dollar on trumped-up investigations that have led nowhere."

^^^ This is all on Hillary. She failed to comply, she wasted the taxpayers money.

del
10-25-2016, 04:14 PM
inb4 home-brew

hanger4
10-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Your crowning achievement

:applause:

Impressive