PDA

View Full Version : What happens to the fragile Trump ego

AZ Jim
10-25-2016, 03:20 PM
When he gets the biggest rejection of his lifetime. Will his over-inflated sense of self inflated sense of worth and arrogance be able to handle it? Will he cry, suck his thumb? I hope so. If you were one of his poor employees how would you like to come to work on 11/9?

exploited
10-25-2016, 03:20 PM
It is going to be a huge meltdown, and I genuinely hope that crazed and deluded alt-right types don't start hurting or killing other people.

Common Sense
10-25-2016, 03:21 PM
That's what the cries of "rigged" are for.

Cigar
10-25-2016, 03:22 PM
He'll throw a temper tantrum and blame everyone but himself, then take down the Republican Party ...

... and I'm Ok with that. :laugh:

Newpublius
10-25-2016, 03:23 PM
When he gets the biggest rejection of his lifetime. Will his over-inflated sense of self inflated sense of worth and arrogance be able to handle it? Will he cry, suck his thumb? I hope so. If you were one of his poor employees how would you like to come to work on 11/9?

Not my f'in problem. Politicians are a means to an end. I really don't give a rat's ass about any of then individually whatsoever.

Bethere
10-25-2016, 04:31 PM
He'll throw a temper tantrum and blame everyone but himself, then take down the Republican Party ...

... and I'm Ok with that. :laugh:

Good times!