PDA

View Full Version : Wiki- Benghazi

Peter1469
10-26-2016, 04:14 AM
Wiki- Benghazi (https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-hillary-sent-1-email-showing-terrorists-how-to-kill-amb-chris-stevens/)

The title of the article is sensational. But the main point is - as I said long ago- that Hillary put travel details about Ambassador Steven's on her unsecured server.

There were five relevant emails in the cache of Clinton emails (https://foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Clinton_Email) that placed Amb. Stevens in harms way:

March 23, 2011: In this email, Clinton’s then-chief of staff Jacob Sullivan wrote to Clinton about the NATO mission in Libya. Sullivan also wrote that someone named Bill was “trying to make sure Chris Stevens gets into E. Libya.”
March 27, 2011: This is an email between two State Department officials that was then forwarded to Clinton. Regarding his location and travel plans, the email said, “The current game plan is for Mr. Stevens to move no later than Wednesday from Malta to Benghazi. He will stage off shore initially for a one day visit during which he will have meetings with TNC interlocutors and get a sense of the situation on the ground. The goal of this one day trip is for him to lay the groundwork for a stay of up to 30 days.”
April 8, 2011: An email among State Department employees that was later forwarded to Clinton said, “Security situation in Benghazi remains quiet. Chris Stevens & team are in the hotel, moving only for meetings as required.”
April 10, 2011: Another email among State Department employees later forwarded to Clinton marked said, “The situation in Ajdabiyah has worsened to the point where Stevens is considering departure from Benghazi. The envoy’s delegation is currently doing a phased checkout.
April 24, 2011: A final email among State Department employees later forwarded to Clinton: “Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.”

All of this is classified data.

stjames1_53
10-26-2016, 05:09 AM
your anti's will claim it is not the originating documents
or............
it a result of that damned movie.............
To me, it actually sounds like she was setting him up...a sacrificial lamb as it were

FindersKeepers
10-26-2016, 05:34 AM
Wiki- Benghazi (https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-hillary-sent-1-email-showing-terrorists-how-to-kill-amb-chris-stevens/)

The title of the article is sensational. But the main point is - as I said long ago- that Hillary put travel details about Ambassador Steven's on her unsecured server.

All of this is classified data.

We're quickly finding out that the democrats don't care that she violated security measure.

The April 10 email is interesting. Hillary was made aware on that date that Stevens was considering the situation so dire that he was considering leaving.

And yet, she did not pull them out, nor did she make any effort to protect the Americans.

Hillary knew the Libya debacle was going south, but instead of putting the lives of Americans first, she swept it under the rug because she didn't want to acknowledge her complicity in a failed military action.

She also emailed Chelsea with the actual cause of the attack while she pretended to the American people that the catalyst was a fourth-rate film maker.

I believe she's going to be elected, and given the depth of her dishonesty, I fear we're in for more lies. Many, many more. There's something missing in Hillary's psyche. Something vital. We're getting ready to find out just how devious the woman really is.

Common Sense
10-26-2016, 07:29 AM

Common Sense
10-26-2016, 07:29 AM
If that was from the govts FOIA site, that's not from her private server. Is it? It seems many of these docs are from the hearings.

Cigar
10-26-2016, 07:30 AM
This may come as a HUGE Surprise ... but just like White Water ... this case still CLOSED :grin:

... and it will be CLOSED tomorrow also. :grin:

Common Sense
10-26-2016, 07:33 AM
It does seem many of these emails are part of the many hearings on Benghazi. Weirds that committees run by Republicans found no wrongdoing, but the experts on message boards have.

Cigar
10-26-2016, 07:34 AM
http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-11.00.50-AM.jpg

nathanbforrest45
10-26-2016, 10:32 AM
It does seem many of these emails are part of the many hearings on Benghazi. Weirds that committees run by Republicans found no wrongdoing, but the experts on message boards have.

You guys eat horses don't you?

nathanbforrest45
10-26-2016, 10:33 AM
http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-11.00.50-AM.jpg

Its only State secrets and human life, how could that possibly matter?

Cigar
10-26-2016, 10:39 AM
Its only State secrets and human life, how could that possibly matter?

What Secret ... name one?

The Secretary of State doesn't dispatch Fighter Jets or The Navy Seals

The US Secretary of State is a appointed diplomatic position

nathanbforrest45
10-26-2016, 11:09 AM
What Secret ... name one?

The Secretary of State doesn't dispatch Fighter Jets or The Navy Seals

The US Secretary of State is a appointed diplomatic position

So, the Secretary of State has no knowledge of State Secrets?????????

Who knew she was so much in the dark.

Common Sense
10-26-2016, 11:49 AM
You guys eat horses don't you?

No. Do you eat dicks?

nathanbforrest45
10-26-2016, 11:59 AM
No. Do you eat dicks?

Interesting since there was a tractor trailer accident on I-40 near Knoxville TN in which 10 horses "bound for slaughter in Canada" were killed. The report stated that slaughtering horses for human consumption was legal in Canada.

Maybe this article was written by a member of the Clinton news team where lying is a fact of life.

http://www.animaljustice.ca/blog/the-status-of-horse-slaughter-in-canada/

Common Sense
10-26-2016, 12:00 PM
Interesting since there was a tractor trailer accident on I-40 near Knoxville TN in which 10 horses "bound for slaughter in Canada" were killed. The report stated that slaughtering horses for human consumption was legal in Canada.

Maybe this article was written by a member of the Clinton news team where lying is a fact of life.

http://www.animaljustice.ca/blog/the-status-of-horse-slaughter-in-canada/

The French folks do it...I'm not French.

nathanbforrest45
10-26-2016, 12:13 PM
The French folks do it...I'm not French.

But they do eat horses in Canada is that not so?

Is French Canada a different country from Not French Canada?

Common Sense
10-26-2016, 12:23 PM
But they do eat horses in Canada is that not so?

Is French Canada a different country from Not French Canada?

Yeah, they do, so? Eating horses isn't something I would do, but how different is it from eating cows or pigs?

I know you hate Canada (or me specifically), but this is pretty lame...even for you.

nathanbforrest45
10-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Yeah, they do, so? Eating horses isn't something I would do, but how different is it from eating cows or pigs?

I know you hate Canada (or me specifically), but this is pretty lame...even for you.

Two things

One, I don't hate Canada. or you for that matter. For all I know that arrogance you show on the internet may be just a facade. What I dislike is foreigners pretending they know more than we do about our own country and its needs.

Two, I wouldn't eat a horse (unless I were very very hungry) but you are correct, I have never understood the revulsion against eating a horse. We tend to not eat things that also eat flesh (except for fish) and there is no difference between horses and cows as far as their diet is concerned.

I was just rather amused that you were so sensitive about Canadians eating Flicka or Black Beauty.

Common Sense
10-26-2016, 01:56 PM
Two things

One, I don't hate Canada. or you for that matter. For all I know that arrogance you show on the internet may be just a facade. What I dislike is foreigners pretending they know more than we do about our own country and its needs.

Two, I wouldn't eat a horse (unless I were very very hungry) but you are correct, I have never understood the revulsion against eating a horse. We tend to not eat things that also eat flesh (except for fish) and there is no difference between horses and cows as far as their diet is concerned.

I was just rather amused that you were so sensitive about Canadians eating Flicka or Black Beauty.

I wasn't sensitive at all. I was amused at your attempt to slight me. It seemed pretty pathetic is all...

I don't hate you either and I don't pretend to know more about the US than Americans do (although it does seem like I do know more than some here, not you). It's just a message board.

Peter1469
10-27-2016, 01:13 AM
If that was from the govts FOIA site, that's not from her private server. Is it? It seems many of these docs are from the hearings.

The documents were from State Department servers as well as Hillary's. The April 10, 2011 document is around post 690 on the first link inside the quote on the OP. That email warning that Stevens was in trouble was on a State Department server and forwarded to Hillary on her server.

You can adjust the order of the documents at that site and read them in order they were created as opposed to the order they were released. I suspect that the way the website is set up (released date) the newer posts are things that were not released originally.

Peter1469
10-27-2016, 01:14 AM
Had it not been for these FOIA lawsuits we (the people) would never have known Hillary's server existed.

MRogersNhood
10-27-2016, 01:50 AM
She was running arms to ISIS through that post.

Peter1469
10-27-2016, 03:04 AM
She was running arms to ISIS through that post.
I said that from day one. Although I used the term Syrian rebels.

ripmeister
10-27-2016, 09:40 AM
What I dislike is foreigners pretending they know more than we do about our own country and its needs.

Would you include Assange in that group?