PDA

View Full Version : Obama Lied (again) - Integrity Died - Yes, he knew about her server.

DGUtley
10-26-2016, 07:58 AM
Obama Lied, integrity died. Yes, as is par for the course with Chairman Maobama, he lied to the country when he said he didn't know about her private server. Ignore the source, look at the emails. I have said many times that when the smoke clears on this administration many will be shocked (but not me) to find it is one of the most (if not the most) corrupt and non-transparent presidential administration in history.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/podesta-shocker-cheryl-mills-tells-podesta-we-need-clean-obama-has-emails-her

Cigar
10-26-2016, 08:00 AM
:laugh: This is it ... I take back my Two Back-2-Black Votes :grin:

DGUtley
10-26-2016, 08:17 AM
No, no you don't. It doesn't even remotely trouble you about this man's penchant for dishonesty? Not even the slightest?

Cigar
10-26-2016, 08:19 AM
No, no you don't. It doesn't even remotely trouble you about this man's penchant for dishonesty? Not even the slightest?

Not One Iota ... now go eat some Yellow Cake, because you believe it exist :grin:

DGUtley
10-26-2016, 08:29 AM
Not One Iota ... now go eat some Yellow Cake, because you believe it exist :grin:

I'm disappointed. My birthday was last week, didn't you catch it?

Cigar
10-26-2016, 08:32 AM

Happy Belated Birthday ... :laugh:

JDubya
10-26-2016, 08:35 AM
Obama Lied, integrity died. Yes, as is par for the course with Chairman Maobama, he lied to the country when he said he didn't know about her private server. Ignore the source, look at the emails. I have said many times that when the smoke clears on this administration many will be shocked (but not me) to find it is one of the most (if not the most) corrupt and non-transparent presidential administration in history.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/podesta-shocker-cheryl-mills-tells-podesta-we-need-clean-obama-has-emails-her

Bush lied about Iraq's WMD in order to get us involved in a costly, deadly war which disrupted the ME to the point that we are still dealing with the consequences over a decade later.

Obama supposedly (according to you) "lied" about knowledge of an email server in someone's house.

Yet the right wing nut jobs are being drama queens over Obama while shrugging off Bush's lies.

Wing nuts have a lot of gall, you've got to give them that.

DGUtley
10-26-2016, 08:43 AM
Bush lied about Iraq's WMD in order to get us involved in a costly, deadly war which disrupted the ME to the point that we are still dealing with the consequences over a decade later. Obama supposedly (according to you) "lied" about knowledge of an email server in someone's house. Yet the right wing nut jobs are being drama queens over Obama while shrugging off Bush's lies. Wing nuts have a lot of gall, you've got to give them that.

1. Didn't your mommy teach you that you can't justify your bad conduct by saying that your brother also did it?
2. You realize that I was equally as harsh on Bush?
3. Supposedly? Read the NY Times today (linked on drudge)
4. Bush didn't lie, he was wrong (as was nearly every Democrat except Obama), haven't we already covered this?
5. We're still not done discussing the status of your advanced education.

Docthehun
10-26-2016, 08:51 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Counselor!

Docthehun
10-26-2016, 08:54 AM

I don't know about you, but generally I don't check the e-mail address unless it's from someone I don't know, or some other hint that the mail comes from an unknown source.

DGUtley
10-26-2016, 09:10 AM
I don't know about you, but generally I don't check the e-mail address unless it's from someone I don't know, or some other hint that the mail comes from an unknown source.

I agree, but once it became an issue, I'd have checked before I spoke in denial.

exploited
10-26-2016, 09:18 AM
I agree, but once it became an issue, I'd have checked before I spoke in denial.

To further pursue this logic, when asked about it, would you say you didn't know about it until it became an issue? Would that statement be a lie?

DGUtley
10-26-2016, 09:29 AM
To further pursue this logic, when asked about it, would you say you didn't know about it until it became an issue? Would that statement be a lie?

Yes, but I wouldn't say that I didn't receive any from that address.

ripmeister
10-26-2016, 10:22 AM

Happy Belated DG.

ripmeister
10-26-2016, 10:23 AM

DG, this is a bit of a stretch.

DGUtley
10-26-2016, 10:31 AM
DG, this is a bit of a stretch.

Let me clarify -- before I shot my mouth off so sanctimoniously, I'd look at what I had. He had them. Whether he knew or not, we'll have to judge for ourselves, but I can tell you before I make a statement that others are going to rely on I make sure I know, I go check, or I qualify it.

exploited
10-26-2016, 10:40 AM
Let me clarify -- before I shot my mouth off so sanctimoniously, I'd look at what I had. He had them. Whether he knew or not, we'll have to judge for ourselves, but I can tell you before I make a statement that others are going to rely on I make sure I know, I go check, or I qualify it.

Let's say that Grandma dies on August 20, 2016. I don't know anything about it. Never got the call. But on August 23, the obituary gets published, and I get a call from a distant cousin. She asks me if I knew about this prior to the obituary. I say no.

Did I lie? If I went back and checked my messages before answering, and found one in an e-mail from Mom on August 21, does this somehow make me saying "I didn't know until the obituary came out" a lie?

Of course not.

Bethere
10-26-2016, 10:50 AM

NapRover
10-26-2016, 10:54 AM
Of course he knew about it. Which is why he told Lynch to call off the dogs, so he wouldn't be implicated.

Common
10-26-2016, 10:58 AM
Bush lied about Iraq's WMD in order to get us involved in a costly, deadly war which disrupted the ME to the point that we are still dealing with the consequences over a decade later.

Obama supposedly (according to you) "lied" about knowledge of an email server in someone's house.

Yet the right wing nut jobs are being drama queens over Obama while shrugging off Bush's lies.

lol and JFK killed marilyn monroe and was in the pocket of the mafia. Wait lets go back further.

Youre ridiculous and BUSH didnt like about WMD clinton appointed cia director gave him BAD INFORMATION about wmd

resister
10-26-2016, 11:02 AM
This should surprise no one.All these people are professional liars,just here lately there cover up apparatus has failed in a big way,thus exposing there culture of lying to the American people as business as usual.Why any one would vote for these people is mind boggling in the utmost

AZ Jim
10-26-2016, 11:03 AM
No, no you don't. It doesn't even remotely trouble you about this man's penchant for dishonesty? Not even the slightest?Look, first of all you haven't proven your assertion. President Obama is not a liar. You are obsessed so don't vote for Obama this time around.

Cigar
10-26-2016, 11:04 AM
This should surprise no one.All these people are professional liars,just here lately there cover up apparatus has failed in a big way,thus exposing there culture of lying to the American people as business as usual.Why any one would vote for these people is mind boggling in the utmost

Then don't Vote ... problem solved

resister
10-26-2016, 11:11 AM
President Obama is not a liar.
for starters just watch some video of all of his Obamacare promises...I could go on but why bother.

resister
10-26-2016, 11:16 AM
Then don't Vote ... problem solved
Actually the solution is a vote for trump for me.Thanks for your sage advice but no thanks

DGUtley
10-26-2016, 11:19 AM
Look, first of all you haven't proven your assertion. President Obama is not a liar. You are obsessed so don't vote for Obama this time around.

Ok. I would be very comfortable taking this to a jury. Would you?

AZ Jim
10-26-2016, 11:37 AM
Ok. I would be very comfortable taking this to a jury. Would you?Well Bigtime lawyer, you seem to have a lot of time to post here, you'd have to do a little work to prepare cutting into your nonsense posting here.

DGUtley
10-26-2016, 11:48 AM
Well Bigtime lawyer, you seem to have a lot of time to post here, you'd have to do a little work to prepare cutting into your nonsense posting here.

There's your mistake. I'm not a "Bigtime" lawyer, I'm just a country lawyer that muddles, bumbles and stumbles around. Hell, I'm lucky just to get out of bed and find the office most days, but thanks for the compliment, I think. But you're right -- it's all about prep. All of it. I was supposed to be in trial this week, but they caved and took the money that I'd offered 6 months ago, that they'd originally told me to stick up my pelosi. They do that when you out work and out prep em.

And, Jim, I don't post nonsense. You may not agree with what I post, but I don't post nonsense.

Docthehun
10-26-2016, 01:08 PM
There's your mistake. I'm not a "Bigtime" lawyer, I'm just a country lawyer that muddles, bumbles and stumbles around. Hell, I'm lucky just to get out of bed and find the office most days, but thanks for the compliment, I think. But you're right -- it's all about prep. All of it. I was supposed to be in trial this week, but they caved and took the money that I'd offered 6 months ago, that they'd originally told me to stick up my pelosi. They do that when you out work and out prep em.

And, Jim, I don't post nonsense. You may not agree with what I post, but I don't post nonsense.

Except for the Muddling, bumbling, stumbling part..............:smiley:

AZ Jim
10-26-2016, 01:26 PM

Docthehun
10-26-2016, 01:29 PM
Knock, knock. You okay Jim?

hanger4
10-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Look, first of all you haven't proven your assertion. President Obama is not a liar. You are obsessed so don't vote for Obama this time around.

You're right AZ, the SoS never emailed the President and the President never emailed the SoS.

Seriously ??

JDubya
10-26-2016, 02:34 PM
lol and JFK killed marilyn monroe and was in the pocket of the mafia. Wait lets go back further.

Youre ridiculous and BUSH didnt like about WMD clinton appointed cia director gave him BAD INFORMATION about wmd

You're beyond ridiculous.

Bush still knew Saddam had no WMD in spite of iffy intelligence reports but ignored the truth and knowingly used flawed intel as an excuse to start a war that he, Cheney and the rest of his gang had already decided they were going to start the day Bush got away with stealing the election.

BTW, what does Bush's feces taste like?

hanger4
10-26-2016, 03:00 PM
You're beyond ridiculous.

Bush still knew Saddam had no WMD in spite of iffy intelligence reports but ignored the truth and knowingly used flawed intel as an excuse to start a war that he, Cheney and the rest of his gang had already decided they were going to start the day Bush got away with stealing the election.

BTW, what does Bush's feces taste like?

Yeah, too bad for you Rockefeller's select committee debunked that meme.

Subdermal
10-26-2016, 03:04 PM

You regurgitating hack.

If you weren't such a major leftist hack, you'd already know that there is no "according to you" on this. It is a fact, as WikiLeaks email from Mills already admits.

You imagine something in order to justify the next thing. Get bent.