PDA

View Full Version : just voted

suds00
10-28-2016, 10:38 AM
thank goodness that's out of the way.now we'll find out if the system we have works.maybe we will be living in an unrecognizable country

Cigar
10-28-2016, 10:49 AM
I know how you feel .. I can't wait until the BS is over ... so The B!tching and Complaining can begin :laugh:

midcan5
10-28-2016, 12:58 PM
Jason Chaffetz can't wait either, he busy planning an investigation into some guy named Vince who hearsay has it committed seppuku sometime in the late eighties. Chaffetz also wants to know if the Clintons had anything to do with promoting Donald Trump for president. Possessed with the astute mind of a republican sleuth he wants to know why they called it white water when water isn't white. Jason is just one heck of a congressman, motivated by the Clintons success in politics, he says he'll never rest till every corner is rounded and every rug looked under. You go Jason, republicans at their finest.

resister
10-28-2016, 01:34 PM
I know how you feel .. I can't wait until the BS is over ... so The B!tching and Complaining can begin :laugh: Yeah so all the Shillary voters can piss and moan:laugh:

Chris
10-28-2016, 01:38 PM
The BS is over if you stop listening to it.

Last night I got a call. The person on the other end said they were form something. I said OK. They asked are you going to vote. I said no. Silence. I don't vote. Silence. I asked is there a problem. No problem. You don't know how to respond to that do you. Uh, they hung up. Damn, wanted to ask what they thought of anarchism.

del
10-28-2016, 02:57 PM
The BS is over if you stop listening to it.

Last night I got a call. The person on the other end said they were form something. I said OK. They asked are you going to vote. I said no. Silence. I don't vote. Silence. I asked is there a problem. No problem. You don't know how to respond to that do you. Uh, they hung up. Damn, wanted to ask what they thought of anarchism.

cool story, bro

please continue to not vote

Chris
10-28-2016, 05:13 PM
cool story, bro

please continue to not vote

thanks, bro