PDA

View Full Version : Is any true American proud of this?

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 11:54 AM
https://youtu.be/9jdsnGswmGg

waltky
10-28-2016, 12:11 PM
Granny says, "Dat's right...

... not much to be proud of...

... this whole election cycle."

Tahuyaman
10-28-2016, 12:13 PM
We now are confronted with the reality of choosing between two unacceptable candidates. I opt to choose neither.

resister
10-28-2016, 12:20 PM
Are you proud of political correctness controlling everything the other side says?At least he has the balls to speak his mind.

Cigar
10-28-2016, 12:21 PM
We now are confronted with the reality of choosing between two unacceptable candidates. I opt to choose neither.

Bout Time you realize who’s your President

del
10-28-2016, 12:25 PM
Are you proud of political correctness controlling everything the other side says?At least he has the balls to speak his mind.

he could use a lot less balls and a lot more mind.

Tahuyaman
10-28-2016, 12:25 PM
Bout Time you realize who’s your President

I've said since the moment Trump was nominated that Hillary Clinton is going to win the election.

Like I said before, we've handled the last eight years with the most incompetent president in history, we can handle four more years of the most corrupt.

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 12:31 PM
Are you proud of political correctness controlling everything the other side says?At least he has the balls to speak his mind.We're not talking "political correctness", we're talking common decency. You consider making fun of handicapped people, peoples looks, war mongering, racist, demeaning veterans, promoting violence such as these short clips demonstrate American, much less Presidential? Here's a man so irresponsible as to declare "I love war" when the coward never served one minute in any military service, much less a combat theater. I hope you are really proud of him and what he promotes.

Subdermal
10-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Your complaint rings hollow, just like your chest and skull.

resister
10-28-2016, 12:50 PM
We're not talking "political correctness", we're talking common decency. You consider making fun of handicapped people, peoples looks, war mongering, racist, demeaning veterans, promoting violence such as these short clips demonstrate American, much less Presidential? Here's a man so irresponsible as to declare "I love war" when the coward never served one minute in any military service, much less a combat theater. I hope you are really proud of him and what he promotes. He might say I love war.Nobody in Washington would ever say that but in there heart of hearts they sure love it.Ill take bad language any day over bad actions.And on whose behalf doe you take offense for,I doubt he ever insulted you personally

NapRover
10-28-2016, 12:52 PM
50% of Americans are proud of someone who destroyed evidence after receiving a subpoena.

Chloe
10-28-2016, 12:57 PM

I'm not proud of either of those two

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 01:07 PM
I'm not proud of either of those twoSo you've heard Hillary say those kind of things?

Chloe
10-28-2016, 01:08 PM
So you've heard Hillary say those kind of things?

I've heard enough from her before that debate.

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 01:13 PM
I've heard enough from her before that debate.I detect a strong republican family and a heavily influenced young woman. Enjoy and when you begin to see the error of your ways you will look back and blush. Carry on.

Chloe
10-28-2016, 01:17 PM
I detect a strong republican family and a heavily influenced young woman. Enjoy and when you begin to see the error of your ways you will look back and blush. Carry on.

Riiiiggghhhtt. So because I can't stand both Trump and Clinton I must have a strong republican family, which I don't, and heavily influenced, I'm not. I know it's shocking but not every liberal or progressive adores Clinton and not every liberal or progressive in this country is a democrat. I've favored the Green Party since I was in high school and voted for Stein in the last presidential election, which was my first election, and Stein again in this election.

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 01:26 PM
Riiiiggghhhtt. So because I can't stand both Trump and Clinton I must have a strong republican family, which I don't, and heavily influenced, I'm not. I know it's shocking but not every liberal or progressive adores Clinton and not every liberal or progressive in this country is a democrat. I've favored the Green Party since I was in high school and voted for Stein in the last presidential election, which was my first election, and Stein again in this election.Ok Chloe. Enjoy the day.

Chloe
10-28-2016, 01:27 PM
Ok Chloe. Enjoy the day.

I will thanks

resister
10-28-2016, 01:32 PM
. I've favored the Green Party since I was in high school and voted for Stein in the last presidential election, which was my first election, and Stein again in this election. Why in GODS name would you throw your vote away?It helps to vote for someone with a snowballs chance.Does she still have that warrant for her arrest out north Dakota for spraypainting bulldozers?

Chloe
10-28-2016, 01:34 PM
Why in GODS name would you throw your vote away?It helps to vote for someone with a snowballs chance.Does she still have that warrant for her arrest out north Dakota for spraypainting bulldozers?

Because it's my right to vote for her, and I hope she spray paints all of those bulldozers

resister
10-28-2016, 02:29 PM
Because it's my right to vote for her, and I hope she spray paints all of those bulldozers No one said you don't have the right,Hell ive got the right to pencil in Donald duck but what would be the point might as well stay home and drink beer

Chloe
10-28-2016, 02:46 PM
No one said you don't have the right,Hell ive got the right to pencil in Donald duck but what would be the point might as well stay home and drink beer

the point and the difference would be that you are voting for the candidate that you want or that most closely fits your belief system and not the candidate that is given to you. I don't believe in wasted votes really but if I did I would consider a wasted vote to be the lazy choice or the choice that others tell you that you must choose from. You can vote for Trump or Clinton, go for it, you can vote for Donald Duck, but typically when someone else calls your vote a waste it just means they are mad that you didn't vote for who they want.

resister
10-28-2016, 03:02 PM
when someone else calls your vote a waste it just means they are mad that you didn't vote for who they want. She about 2 % of the national vote last time I checked.Im pretty sure your not going to put her over the edge.I guess you could best describe it as a protest vote

Chloe
10-28-2016, 03:06 PM
She about 2 % of the national vote last time I checked.Im pretty sure your not going to put her over the edge.I guess you could best describe it as a protest vote

No I describe it simply as my vote for president. It doesn't matter if you have a 2% chance or a 51% chance, if you lose you lose regardless.

DGUtley
10-28-2016, 03:07 PM
No I describe it simply as my vote for president. It doesn't matter if you have a 2% chance or a 51% chance, if you lose you lose regardless.

As Ricky Bobby said -- if you aren't first, you're last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4usE2RePqo

resister
10-28-2016, 03:09 PM
This is true but when there is a tight race you got a way better chance if your way uo there

Chloe
10-28-2016, 03:10 PM
This is true but when there is a tight race you got a way better chance if your way uo there

If I don't want either of the top two candidates to win why would I try and help either of them?

Cigar
10-28-2016, 03:14 PM
If I don't want either of the top two candidates to win why would I try and help either of them?

One Lied ...

The Other is a Moron ...

Pick One

texan
10-28-2016, 03:16 PM
Wrong!

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 03:19 PM
One Lied ...

The Other is a Moron ...

Pick OneCorrection: Both lied but only one is a moron.

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 03:19 PM
Wrong!You sound like your idol.

Chloe
10-28-2016, 03:20 PM
One Lied ...

The Other is a Moron ...

Pick One

I don't have to pick one

resister
10-28-2016, 03:21 PM
If I don't want either of the top two candidates to win why would I try and help either of them?If you truly feel that way you would stay home.You have a good chance of unintentionaly helping by swinging the vote in a tight race.I really aint thrilled about either one myself,however they are the only two that really have a chance.Of the 2 Hillary sucks out loud.Rather take a chance on a wild card than someone who spent the last 30 years screwing the USA all while enriching herself

Chloe
10-28-2016, 03:24 PM
If you truly feel that way you would stay home.You have a good chance of unintentionaly helping by swinging the vote in a tight race.I really aint thrilled about either one myself,however they are the only two that really have a chance.Of the 2 Hillary sucks out loud.Rather take a chance on a wild card than someone who spent the last 30 years screwing the USA all while enriching herself

If voting for Stein is a wasted vote then how is staying home any different? Whether I vote for Stein or don't vote at all neither vote or non-vote would have gone to Clinton or Trump. Why the fear? Why try and influence? The fact is is that you just want me to vote the way you're voting. You think that I should like or support your candidate more than mine. I don't.

Cigar
10-28-2016, 03:26 PM
I don't have to pick one

No you don't have to do anything ... just don't expect to have say in the outcome.

Like trying to get somewhere in Car, but refusing to put in in Drive or Reverse ... just don't expect any progress.

Cigar
10-28-2016, 03:29 PM
If voting for Stein is a wasted vote then how is staying home any different? Whether I vote for Stein or don't vote at all neither vote or non-vote would have gone to Clinton or Trump. Why the fear? Why try and influence? The fact is is that you just want me to vote the way you're voting. You think that I should like or support your candidate more than mine. I don't.

I don't a lot of the things that are going on in this country ... but not getting involved is not a solution either.

Just because your candidate Wins, doesn't mean they will do what you want, sometime you have to influence them a little.

Chloe
10-28-2016, 03:29 PM
No you don't have to do anything ... just don't expect to have say in the outcome.

Like trying to get somewhere in Car, but refusing to put in in Drive or Reverse ... just don't expect any progress.

I don't see progress from either direction for those two

resister
10-28-2016, 03:37 PM
If voting for Stein is a wasted vote then how is staying home any different? Whether I vote for Stein or don't vote at all neither vote or non-vote would have gone to Clinton or Trump. Why the fear? Why try and influence? The fact is is that you just want me to vote the way you're voting. You think that I should like or support your candidate more than mine. I don't. My whole point here is not to try to influence you but rather explain that a vote for a third or fourth party only swings a tight race.bottom line

Chloe
10-28-2016, 03:45 PM
My whole point here is not to try to influence you but rather explain that a vote for a third or fourth party only swings a tight race.bottom line

You wouldnt think that way if you wanted to vote third party because you like one of the candidates.

resister
10-28-2016, 04:09 PM
You wouldnt think that way if you wanted to vote third party because you like one of the candidates.No I wouldn't your right about that.Ive got enough sense to do simple math

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 04:12 PM
No I wouldn't your right about that.Ive got enough sense to do simple mathVERY simple math.

Chloe
10-28-2016, 04:15 PM
No I wouldn't your right about that.Ive got enough sense to do simple math

Vote the way you want and I'll do the same

nic34
10-28-2016, 04:17 PM
Because it's my right to vote for her, and I hope she spray paints all of those bulldozers

Good for you. Ignore the Neanderthals.....

Keep up the good fight.

nic34
10-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Proud of this:

https://youtu.be/k8FSKJzcfEM

resister
10-28-2016, 04:20 PM
VERY simple math.You ever look into that English teaching position?Simple math is all that's needed to understand a third party vote is a wasted vote.But what am I saying,hell ,your soooo smart your gonna vote for the most corrupt liar in the history of American politics.Way to go smart guy.Hopefully the rest of the country is a little smarter than you.Jesus loves you and so do I

resister
10-28-2016, 04:25 PM
Vote the way you want and I'll do the sameBy all means did I ever tell you who 2 vote for?I simply tried to get you to look at the numbers

resister
10-28-2016, 04:27 PM
Proud of this:

https://youtu.be/k8FSKJzcfEM Did the logic ever occur to Ms. Stein that spray paint wont stop a dozer unless you put in the tank?

Chloe
10-28-2016, 06:17 PM
Did the logic ever occur to Ms. Stein that spray paint wont stop a dozer unless you put in the tank?

Is that a serious question?

resister
10-28-2016, 06:24 PM
Is that a serious question?Well...Yeah,if the point of a protest is to stop something and your going to resort to vandalism(what is she 12?)what more effective?Screwing up an engine or adding 3 grams of weight to the exterior?Good luck with your vandal canadite,Hey when you cast your vote,shell go from 2 % of the vote to 2.000000000001% of the vote

Chloe
10-28-2016, 06:25 PM
Well...Yeah,if the point of a protest is to stop something and your going to resort to vandalism(what is she 12?)what more effective?Screwing up an engine or adding 3 grams of weight to the exterior?Good luck with your vandal canadite,Hey when you cast your vote,shell go from 2 % of the vote to 2.000000000001% of the vote

ok

Cthulhu
10-28-2016, 09:57 PM
Not really seeing how any American could be proud of either of these two creatures for candidates.

Ham Sandwich 2016

Fear profits a man nothing.

resister
10-28-2016, 10:19 PM
That's freakin hilarious!!!:laugh:

Ham Sandwich 2016

patrickt
10-29-2016, 05:56 AM
I don't understand how Trumpkins or Clintonistas can be proud of anything as they're supporting lying Democrats. They're both lying, greedy, corrupt Democrats so American have nothing to do with them.