PDA

View Full Version : Democratic organizers on tape paying disrupters

resister
10-28-2016, 07:47 PM
Recently a democratic organizer is on tape saying they pay mentally ill people to go into Trump rallies to incite violence.Do any of yall Democrats feel appalled by this?They were saying how bad Trump was and that he was inciting violence.It seems the violence was ordered up by Hillarys cronies in the first place.Wheres the righteous indignation from the left?If Trump had done this nothing else would have been on the news(no bias there,just keep moving folks)Also,i don't know if this is confirmed,aparrently they pay rent a drunks to fill seats at her anemic rallies.With confirmed tactics like these,id be surprised if these allegations are false

Private Pickle
10-28-2016, 07:55 PM
Yeah. It's been discussed and of course the media ignored it. Don't expect much from this thread.

resister
10-28-2016, 08:02 PM
Don't expect much from this thread. I really don't, ive already learned ,in my short time here,that democrats flat out ignore any thing that's not defensible

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 08:07 PM
Recently a democratic organizer is on tape saying they pay mentally ill people to go into Trump rallies to incite violence.Do any of yall Democrats feel appalled by this?They were saying how bad Trump was and that he was inciting violence.It seems the violence was ordered up by Hillarys cronies in the first place.Wheres the righteous indignation from the left?If Trump had done this nothing else would have been on the news(no bias there,just keep moving folks)Also,i don't know if this is confirmed,aparrently they pay rent a drunks to fill seats at her anemic rallies.With confirmed tactics like these,id be surprised if these allegations are falseWhere is the link?

Private Pickle
10-28-2016, 08:08 PM
I really don't, ive already learned ,in my short time here,that democrats flat out ignore any thing that's not defensible

You just learned that from this Forum? Huh...

Private Pickle
10-28-2016, 08:08 PM
Where is the link?

lawl

gamewell45
10-28-2016, 08:09 PM
Recently a democratic organizer is on tape saying they pay mentally ill people to go into Trump rallies to incite violence.Do any of yall Democrats feel appalled by this?They were saying how bad Trump was and that he was inciting violence.It seems the violence was ordered up by Hillarys cronies in the first place.Wheres the righteous indignation from the left?If Trump had done this nothing else would have been on the news(no bias there,just keep moving folks)Also,i don't know if this is confirmed,aparrently they pay rent a drunks to fill seats at her anemic rallies.With confirmed tactics like these,id be surprised if these allegations are false

Do you have a link to back up your allegations?

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 08:19 PM
There is at least one other thread on it. Perhaps this one should be merged with it.

resister
10-28-2016, 08:22 PM
Where is the link?the link is available through entering an internet search" democratic organizers pay mentally ill people to incite violence at Trump rallies"I know you want me to do it for you but it will have more credibility with you if look it up yourself

AZ Jim
10-28-2016, 08:23 PM
There is at least one other thread on it. Perhaps this one should be merged with it.Where is a credible link?

resister
10-28-2016, 08:25 PM
Where is a credible link?Google it,you obviously have a computer

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 08:25 PM
Where is a credible link?

There is an entire thread about it. Look it up yourself.

resister
10-28-2016, 08:35 PM
Where is the link?
As others have pointed out there is apparently a preexisting thread and its already a proven fact.Assuming you accept that,how in GODs name do you defend that?

del
10-28-2016, 09:17 PM
oh, look, another rwnj bullshit fantasy.

they're so cute when they think they have a point

resister
10-28-2016, 09:25 PM
oh, look, another rwnj bullshit fantasy.

they're so cute when they think they have a point The tape was shown on national TV news media outlets.If you insist and are to lazy to do your own goggle search,then ,like most democrats,you can lean on someone else to do the work for you

del
10-28-2016, 09:27 PM
The tape was shown on national TV news media outlets.If you insist and are to lazy to do your own goggle search,then ,like most democrats,you can lean on someone else to do the work for you

why should i?

it's just more right wing horseshit

resister
10-28-2016, 09:31 PM
why should i?

it's just more right wing horseshit So ,evidently no amount of evidence would ever convince you that she was anything but a saint.Your self chosen blindness is sickening.Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome?its something you should look into

exploited
10-28-2016, 09:32 PM
The video exists. What it shows is that the Democrat Party hired people to go to Trump rallies and say controversial things. Once that happened, Trump supporters punched them in the face, and the news media picked it up.

Since the video came out, Trump supporters have been blaming the Democrats for showing America what Trump supporters are like.

resister
10-28-2016, 09:37 PM
The video exists. What it shows is that the Democrat Party hired people to go to Trump rallies and say controversial things. Once that happened, Trump supporters punched them in the face, and the news media picked it up.

Since the video came out, Trump supporters have been blaming the Democrats for showing America what Trump supporters are like.Its a shamefull tactic that has no place in America.I would expect this in Russia or Nazi Germany but here?its absolutely disgusting

exploited
10-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Its a shamefull tactic that has no place in America.I would expect this in Russia or Nazi Germany but here?its absolutely disgusting

I could not agree more. If you can't handle controversial people without punching them in the face, you shouldn't be going out in public, let alone Presidential rallies.

resister
10-28-2016, 09:51 PM
I could not agree more. If you can't handle controversial people without punching them in the face, you shouldn't be going out in public, let alone Presidential rallies.YEAH YEAH.... the back an forth,look,its not acceptable know matter side it comes from .What have we become?A nation of thugs?At the least its interfering with the electoral process.But that don't happen.

del
10-28-2016, 09:53 PM
So ,evidently no amount of evidence would ever convince you that she was anything but a saint.Your self chosen blindness is sickening.Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome?its something you should look into

i think hillary's a piece of shit

i think you're a right wing loon tune.

please show me where the two statements are mutually exclusive.

exploited
10-28-2016, 09:54 PM
YEAH YEAH.... the back an forth,look,its not acceptable know matter side it comes from .What have we become?A nation of thugs?At the least its interfering with the electoral process.But that don't happen.

This is a fair point. Instigating isn't necessarily a fair strategy, but it does win elections.

Common Sense
10-28-2016, 09:57 PM
Lulz...

A Trump supporter was just arrested for engaging in voter fraud
http://usuncut.com/news/trump-supporter-just-arrested/

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 09:58 PM
This is a fair point. Instigating isn't necessarily a fair strategy, but it does win elections.

And it is funny. In 2008 (had to be an earlier election) I believe some guys went to a democratic rally that was heavy with lesbians and held signs: Lesbians against Bush.

resister
10-28-2016, 09:59 PM
i think hillary's a piece of shit

i think you're a right wing loon tune.

please show me where the two statements are mutually exclusive.Your insults are duly noted and reported have a great evening

del
10-28-2016, 10:00 PM
And it is funny. In 2008 I believe some guys went to a democratic rally that was heavy with lesbians and held signs: Lesbians against Bush.

dick tuck, who was perhaps the original political prankster, hired hundreds of pregnant women to walk around the site of the 1972 gop convention wearing *nixon's the one* buttons.

exploited
10-28-2016, 10:00 PM
And it is funny. In 2008 I believe some guys went to a democratic rally that was heavy with lesbians and held signs: Lesbians against Bush.

Amazing.

resister
10-28-2016, 10:01 PM
Lulz...

A Trump supporter was just arrested for engaging in voter fraud Hijack threads often?

http://usuncut.com/news/trump-supporter-just-arrested/

del
10-28-2016, 10:02 PM
that quote box is a real bitch, innit?

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 10:03 PM
dick tuck, who was perhaps the original political prankster, hired hundreds of pregnant women to walk around the site of the 1972 gop convention wearing *nixon's the one* buttons.

I was 2.....

del
10-28-2016, 10:04 PM
I was 2.....

i was 18

it was a great time to be 18 too.

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 10:07 PM
Politics in the US has always been dirty. Read about what early races were like. Jefferson and Adams savaged each other, and they were friends.