PDA

View Full Version : DOJ Complaint Filed Against Comey For Interfering In Presidential

JDubya
10-28-2016, 08:44 PM
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election (http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/28/doj-complaint-filed-fbi-director-james-comey-interfering-presidential-election.html)

By Jason Easley (http://www.politicususa.com/author/jasoneasley-2-2-2-2-2) on Fri, Oct 28th, 2016 at 4:35 pm

A complaint has been filed against FBI Director James Comey with Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility that accuses him of interfering in a presidential election.

A complaint has been filed against FBI Director James Comey with Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility that accuses him of interfering in a presidential election.

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump released a statement announcing their complaint:

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint with the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on Friday against FBI Director James Comey for interfering in the Presidential election, following the FBI’s decision to open up an investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails this close to Election Day. Federal employees are forbidden from participating in political activities under the Hatch Act.“It is absolutely absurd that FBI Director Comey would support Donald Trump like this with only 11 days to go before the election,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition Against Trump. “It is an obvious attack from a lifelong Republican who used to serve in the Bush White House, just to undermine her campaign. Comey needs to focus on stopping terrorists and protecting America, not investigating our soon to be President-Elect Hillary Clinton.”

Outrage is growing over Comey’s actions as details about the FBI investigation have revealed that it has nothing to do with Clinton, her emails, or her server.

Director Comey’s motives for sending the letter 11 days before a presidential election have been questioned by both Republicans and Democrats.

If Comey’s actions were politically motivated, he would be in violation of the Hatch Act.What Republicans initially viewed as a new hope in the presidential election has quickly been exposed as a desperately political ploy.

The American people deserve a full explanation from Director Comey, because the letter that was released today raises more questions than answers.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 08:46 PM
What a joke.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 08:49 PM
What a joke.

Yes, Comey and his antics truly are a joke, homebrew.

You're finally right about something.

resister
10-28-2016, 08:50 PM
Just tyin up lose ends

Private Pickle
10-28-2016, 08:54 PM
LOL! They're turning on each other! Man this is better than sliced bread! Whose got the popcorn???

Private Pickle
10-28-2016, 08:54 PM

You weren't singing that song last week when he was letting Hillary off the hook for felonious and treasonous actions! Oh man the shrill is music to my ears!

hanger4
10-28-2016, 08:55 PM

I am right about this being a joke JDumbya. This anti trump group has filed a number of nuisance and nonsense complaints.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 08:58 PM
LOL! They're turning on each other! Man this is better than sliced bread! Whose got the popcorn???

:happy1:

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 09:23 PM
Wasn't he responding to Congress? Could have have legally withheld this information?

exploited
10-28-2016, 09:30 PM
Comey is a good man, and everyone here who trashed him - at any point over the last six months - should be ashamed of themselves. America doesn't deserve him, to be frank.

del
10-28-2016, 09:30 PM
Wasn't he responding to Congress? Could have have legally withheld this information?

no, i don't think he could.

he should have written it in crayon and used smaller words though.

apparently *unrelated investigation* is too difficult for the chaffetzes of the world to parse.

not terribly surprising in a man who makes a graph with no y-axis, but comey should have allowed for it.

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 09:36 PM
This investigation was into Weiner stexting with a 15 year old. Computers and other devices were taken as evidence from Weiner's home. At least one of them contained government emails. Some may be classified. That is what they are looking at.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 09:37 PM
You weren't singing that song last week when he was letting Hillary off the hook for felonious and treasonous actions! Oh man the shrill is music to my ears!

Not quite. My position on Comey was always that the only reason he recommended no charges be filed against Clinton was because even after it was thrown out of court, he would have gone down in history as the biggest joke to ever head the Bureau and it would've dragged the reputation of the FBI down the toilet. I have also maintained that the reason he made the remarks about her being extremely careless was to throw his GOP masters a bone because that was the best he could get away with.

I never sang his praises or hailed him as a great man.

He's a right-wing hack just like any other rwnj.

exploited
10-28-2016, 09:38 PM
this investigation was into weiner stexting with a 15 year old. Computers and other devices were taken as evidence from weiner's home. At least one of them contained government emails. Some may be classified. That is what they are looking at.

"Hitlery texted known adulterer and suspected pedophile while running for presidency."

hanger4
10-28-2016, 09:43 PM
"Hitlery texted known adulterer and suspected pedophile while running for presidency."

Hey, maybe she was the 15 year old Weiner was sexting.

exploited
10-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Hey, maybe she was the 15 year old Weiner was sexting.

Nah. That 15 year old was for Bill ;)

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 09:50 PM

I think a Huma cell phone got picked up in the search. Hopefully Weiner was not in the chain of emails. That would be a serious national security problem.

exploited
10-28-2016, 09:56 PM
I think a Huma cell phone got picked up in the search. Hopefully Weiner was not in the chain of emails. That would be a serious national security problem.

The whole thing is a national security problem. Clinton is an idiot who used a private server without security for months.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 09:57 PM
Nah. That 15 year old was for Bill ;)

Sadly, that's damn believable.

exploited
10-28-2016, 09:58 PM

Indeed. Pedophilia is much bigger than people realize.

Common Sense
10-28-2016, 09:59 PM
The only mistake Comey made in this instance is being so vague. He should have either waited to release a statement with actual details or not said anything.

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 09:59 PM
The whole thing is a national security problem. Clinton is an idiot who used a private server without security for months.

Years. And it seems it was used when Bill was president.

Peter1469
10-28-2016, 10:01 PM
The only mistake Comey made in this instance is being so vague. He should have either waited to release a statement with actual details or not said anything.

I believe Comey only notified Congress. Someone in Congress passed the letter onto the press.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:02 PM

Only to those afflicted with a rectocranial inversion.

https://theoutloudblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/head-up-ass.jpg

del
10-28-2016, 10:03 PM
Only to those afflicted with a rectocranial inversion.

https://theoutloudblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/head-up-ass.jpg

nice tie, dumya

silk?

exploited
10-28-2016, 10:03 PM
Years. And it seems it was used when Bill was president.

Link?

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:05 PM
nice tie, dumya

silk?

Talk to your proctologist.

I can't help you.

del
10-28-2016, 10:06 PM
Talk to your proctologist.

I can't help you.

not surprising- you're not doing much for yourself.

still, that is a nice tie you have there.

wanna sell it?

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:09 PM
not surprising- you're not doing much for yourself.

still, that is a nice tie you have there.

wanna sell it?

And as usual, you are doing nothing for whatever thread you inject your juvenile commentary into.

If you're looking for used clothing, just go down to the same Salvation Army you normally buy your clothes at.

TrueBlue
10-28-2016, 10:14 PM
That is good that the complaint has been filed. We need to get to the bottom of this serious matter especially since the election is just a little over a week away. And as I have been saying, this sure appears to be a political ploy to try to derail Hillary Clinton's chances to win the White House. That cannot be allowed to happen. Therefore, Comey needs to give every American a Full Explanation of his actions. Nothing else should be acceptable under these circumstances.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 10:14 PM
And as usual, you are doing nothing for whatever thread you inject your juvenile commentary into.

If you're looking for used clothing, just go down to the same Salvation Army you normally buy your clothes at.

You speaking of "juvenile commentary", now that's funny.

TrueBlue
10-28-2016, 10:17 PM
I believe Comey only notified Congress. Someone in Congress passed the letter onto the press.
Same thing. Consider the timing. But since it's been done, the next step is for Comey to come clean about this matter and reveal why he did it so close to the election by contacting Congress and why it couldn't wait till after the election so that it would not have the appearance of being so politically motivated as is the case now.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 10:19 PM
That is good that the complaint has been filed. We need to get to the bottom of this serious matter especially since the election is just a little over a week away. And as I have been saying, this sure appears to be a political ploy to try to derail Hillary Clinton's chances to win the White House. That cannot be allowed to happen. Therefore, Comey needs to give every American a Full Explanation of his actions. Nothing else should be acceptable under these circumstances.

Can you actually demand transparency from Comey while defending/ignoring Hillary's lack of TrueBlue ??

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:20 PM
You speaking of "juvenile commentary", now that's funny.

But still not as funny as you trying to pass yourself off as a serious poster.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:24 PM
Can you actually demand transparency from Comey while defending/ignoring Hillary's lack of @TrueBlue (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1308) ??

What Comey is doing now is not some overblown email drama. This could affect the election and there is nothing more sacred and important to our democracy than an untainted election.

Maybe not to you and the rest of the Dumpsters, but to honest Americans.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 10:25 PM
But still not as funny as you trying to pass yourself off as a serious poster.

I don't pass myself off as anything JDumbya, you're reaching

hanger4
10-28-2016, 10:30 PM
What Comey is doing now is not some overblown email drama. This could affect the election and there is nothing more sacred and important to our democracy than an untainted election.

But you're all for the unsubstantiated attacks on Trump that magically appeared after the P-tape was released.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:34 PM
I don't pass myself off as anything JDumbya, you're reaching

Sure you do. You're try as hard as you can to pass yourself off as superior with snide, snotty little insults like the one you made at the top of this page. You just did it again in the post I'm responding to.

All I can say is that the stink of desperation always accompanies every post you make.

Homebrew.

del
10-28-2016, 10:34 PM
Same thing. Consider the timing. But since it's been done, the next step is for Comey to come clean about this matter and reveal why he did it so close to the election by contacting Congress and why it couldn't wait till after the election so that it would not have the appearance of being so politically motivated as is the case now.

because he's required to by law

derp

del
10-28-2016, 10:35 PM

did you ask one?

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:36 PM
But you're all for the unsubstantiated attacks on Trump that magically appeared after the P-tape was released.

What is it about his own words in his own voice on tape that you don't get?

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:38 PM
did you ask one?

Yes.

Myself.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 10:40 PM
Sure you do. You're try as hard as you can to pass yourself off as superior with snide, snotty little insults like the one you made at the top of this page. You just did it again in the post I'm responding to.

All I can say is that the stink of desperation always accompanies every post you make.

Homebrew.

Defending myself from your onslaught of snide, snotty little insults makes me superior to JDumbya ?? Who knew.

What a joke.

del
10-28-2016, 10:40 PM
Yes.

Myself.

:rofl:

good one

no, seriously, do you even know one?

hanger4
10-28-2016, 10:45 PM
What is it about his own words in his own voice on tape that you don't get?

What part of the supposed offended women that "magically appeared" didn't you understand ??

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:48 PM
Defending myself from your onslaught of snide, snotty little insults makes me superior to JDumbya ?? Who knew.

What a joke.

No, you just think it does, homebrew.

BTW, it's not the insults. Everyone does that.

It's the uppity tone of yours that stink of your desperation to pass yourself off as being above others.

Nothing sadder and sillier than an uppity redneck.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:56 PM
What part of the supposed offended women that "magically appeared" didn't you understand ??

What part of his own admission on tape of DOING the exact same things he'ss accused of by those who "magically appeared" which lends credence to their claims that you don't understand?

JDubya
10-28-2016, 10:57 PM
:rofl:

good one

no, seriously, do you even know one?

Yes, myself.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 10:58 PM
No, you just think it does, homebrew.

BTW, it's not the insults. Everyone does that.

It's the uppity tone of yours that stink of your desperation to pass yourself off as being above others.

Nothing sadder and sillier than an uppity redneck.

Uppity tone in typed words. Didn't know I had the ability to type tone. Who knew.

Sounds more like you're pissed I won't wallow around in your mud hole.

del
10-28-2016, 11:05 PM
Yes, myself.

dude, i've read your posts

hanger4
10-28-2016, 11:07 PM
What part of his own admission on tape of DOING the exact same things he'ss accused of by those who "magically appeared" which lends credence to their claims that you don't understand?

I understand just fine. Hillary's version of the October surprise. Like I said you're fine with hers but complain about Comey supposedly doing the same.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 11:19 PM
Uppity tone in typed words. Didn't know I had the ability to type tone. Who knew.

Sounds more like you're pissed I won't wallow around in your mud hole.

But you do wallow in the mud hole.

You just try to make it sound like you don't.

Hence my point.

Get over yourself. You're just as bad as and no better than anyone else.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 11:21 PM
dude, i've read your posts

The fact that you feel the need to brag about being able to read is just sad.

Speaks volumes about your lack of achievement in life.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 11:25 PM
But you do wallow in the mud hole.

You just try to make it sound like you don't.

Hence my point.

Get over yourself. You're just as bad as and no better than anyone else.

All forum members have to do is read your posts to know the mud you prefer to wallow in.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 11:26 PM
I understand just fine. Hillary's version of the October surprise. Like I said you're fine with hers but complain about Comey supposedly doing the same.

Hillary and Trump are competing politicians vying for the same office. October surprises from them are part of the battle.

Comey is the head of the top law enforcement agency in the nation. He's not supposed to be in the business of influencing elections by creating October surprises.

Sad, but not really surprising that I needed to explain that to you.

Blue Dog
10-28-2016, 11:27 PM
He was your darling when he let the psycho bitch off, now you're complaining?

JDubya
10-28-2016, 11:27 PM
All forum members have to do is read your posts to know the mud you prefer to wallow in.

Same with you, homebrew.

I don't try to hide it or deny it like you do, though.

hanger4
10-28-2016, 11:29 PM
Hillary and Trump are competing politicians vying for the same office. October surprises from them are part of the battle.

Comey is the head of the top law enforcement agency in the nation. He's not supposed to be in the business of influencing elections by creating October surprises.

Sad, but not really surprising that I needed to explain that to you.

What has he created ?? What's his duty to the House oversight committee's concerning HC's email server ??

JDubya
10-28-2016, 11:30 PM
He was your darling when he let the psycho bitch off, now you're complaining?

Wrong.

I never praised Comey or thought he was a good guy. (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/72256-DOJ-Complaint-Filed-Against-Comey-For-Interfering-In-Presidential?p=1777390&viewfull=1#post1777390)

Blue Dog
10-28-2016, 11:30 PM
When you hear that there is espionage involved and complicity to contribute to the sexual exploitation of a minor, are you still going to continue the support Hillary and her crew? What does that say about you?

hanger4
10-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Same with you, homebrew.

I don't try to hide it or deny it like you do, though.

20 pages of posts JDumbya. Have at it.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 11:32 PM
What has he created ?? What's his duty to the House oversight committee's concerning HC's email server ??

The timing of it couldn't be more obvious.

If you're not a brain dead partisan hack.

JDubya
10-28-2016, 11:35 PM
When you hear that there is espionage involved and complicity to contribute to the sexual exploitation of a minor, are you still going to continue the support Hillary and her crew? What does that say about you?

"When"??? Don't you mean "if"?

No, of course not.

Hacks always convict their enemies in advance with no evidence whatsoever.

hanger4
10-29-2016, 06:06 AM
The timing of it couldn't be more obvious.

If you're not a brain dead partisan hack.

Comey is in a damned if he do or damned if he don't situation. Had Comey not told Congress and it emerged after the election that new materials had come into its possession, the director and his entire agency’s credibility might have been questioned.

BTW it doesn't take a partisan hack to figure that ^^ out, but it does take one to ignore it.

Peter1469
10-29-2016, 06:11 AM
I posted this in another thread, but it certainly fits here. It is a CNN video.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/bernstein_fbi_would_not_reopen_case_unless_new_evi dence_was_a_real_bombshell.html

Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Case Unless New Evidence Was "A Real Bombshell"

JDubya
10-29-2016, 08:04 AM
Comey is in a damned if he do or damned if he don't situation. Had Comey not told Congress and it emerged after the election that new materials had come into its possession, the director and his entire agency’s credibility might have been questioned.

BTW it doesn't take a partisan hack to figure that ^^ out, but it does take one to ignore it.

He could have waited until after the election. It would not be unprecedented to hold off for a few days on something like this in order to preserve the integrity of a major election. He should have at least done a better job of clarifying the fact that there is currently no indication one way or the other as to whether or not there are classified emails that can be traced back to Clinton or the State Dept.

It doesn't take a partisan hack to figure that ^^ out, but it does take one to ignore it.

JDubya
10-29-2016, 08:10 AM
I posted this in another thread, but it certainly fits here. It is a CNN video.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/bernstein_fbi_would_not_reopen_case_unless_new_evi dence_was_a_real_bombshell.html

Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Case Unless New Evidence Was "A Real Bombshell"

BS.

There are thousands of emails and they haven't even sorted through them yet. Comey even admits that they don't know what's in them or even how many of them are duplicates of those they already have.

The entire issue has been nothing more than the same old party of Nixon dirty tricks gutter politics from the beginning.

JDubya
10-29-2016, 08:14 AM
20 pages of posts JDumbya. Have at it.

Twenty pages of lies and deflection?

No thanks.

I always feel the need to take a bath after reading just a few of your posts as it is.

Twenty pages of them would require spending the night in a decontamination chamber.

DGUtley
10-29-2016, 08:15 AM
He could have waited until after the election. It would not be unprecedented to hold off for a few days on something like this in order to preserve the integrity of a major election. He should have at least done a better job of clarifying the fact that there is currently no indication one way or the other as to whether or not there are classified emails that can be traced back to Clinton or the State Dept. It doesn't take a partisan hack to figure that ^^ out, but it does take one to ignore it.

If he held off and she's anointed and then it comes out that she's charged he'd be excoriated by both sides for not coming out with this beforehand. I agree with Hanger4, Comey was in a damned do/don't situation.

Let's all not lose sight of who put us in this situation though....

JDubya
10-29-2016, 08:28 AM
If he held off and she's anointed and then it comes out that she's charged he'd be excoriated by both sides for not coming out with this beforehand. I agree with Hanger4, Comey was in a damned do/don't situation.

Let's all not lose sight of who put us in this situation though....

Coming out with WHAT????

There is no real information there. Just innuendo.

He should have at least made a public statement to the effect that at the present time, there is no indication that the emails involve Clinton or classified material.

If they knew there was classified material, he would have said so loud and clear.

And we know who put us in this situation... the Republican Party Propaganda Ministry.

Bethere
10-29-2016, 08:56 AM

If you are going to insist on claiming to be intelligent then i must insist that you learn the difference between "don't" and "doesn't." Fake smart people are a dime a dozen, Homebrew.

hanger4
10-29-2016, 09:01 AM
He could have waited until after the election. It would not be unprecedented to hold off for a few days on something like this in order to preserve the integrity of a major election. He should have at least done a better job of clarifying the fact that there is currently no indication one way or the other as to whether or not there are classified emails that can be traced back to Clinton or the State Dept.

It doesn't take a partisan hack to figure that ^^ out, but it does take one to ignore it.

Like I said, damned if he do, damned if he don't.

You think of that last line all by yourself ?? I am impressed. LOL

hanger4
10-29-2016, 09:06 AM
Twenty pages of lies and deflection?

No thanks.

I always feel the need to take a bath after reading just a few of your posts as it is.

Twenty pages of them would require spending the night in a decontamination chamber.

Wow, the opportunity to prove your statement bashing me and you run away.

Why am I not surprised ??

hanger4
10-29-2016, 09:14 AM
If you are going to insist on claiming to be intelligent then i must insist that you learn the difference between "don't" and "doesn't." Fake smart people are a dime a dozen, Homebrew.

So, all ya gots is ye ol english nazi distraction.

"claiming to be intelligent" is not something I've done, but I do know one thing Pointless, making false statements (you) ain't very smart.

Bethere
10-29-2016, 09:16 AM
So, all ya gots is ye ol english nazi distraction.

"claiming to be intelligent" is not something I've done, but I do know one thing Pointless, making false (you) statements ain't very smart.

hanger4
10-29-2016, 09:26 AM

Funny

Pointing out your false statements makes me butthurt ?? Your projecting Bethere.

Bethere
10-29-2016, 09:29 AM
Your projecting Bethere.

High school grads know that should be, "you're," Homebrew.

Peter1469
10-29-2016, 09:52 AM
I imagine something was concerning enough for him to act. He already covered for her once.
BS.

There are thousands of emails and they haven't even sorted through them yet. Comey even admits that they don't know what's in them or even how many of them are duplicates of those they already have.

The entire issue has been nothing more than the same old party of Nixon dirty tricks gutter politics from the beginning.

Cletus
10-29-2016, 09:54 AM

Why should it wait?

If the investigation is happening, it is happening and the voting public has a right to know.

Ethereal
10-29-2016, 09:55 AM

My, what a withering retort. How will Hanger recover from such a hardcore spellcheck?

PolWatch
10-29-2016, 09:58 AM
The little boy who cried 'wolf' is in the news again. There have been so many announcements of investigations that went no where, no one is listening to this one (except Trump supporters).

Bethere
10-29-2016, 09:58 AM
My, what a withering retort. How will Hanger recover from such a hardcore spellcheck?
It wasn't a spellcheck. It was a grammar issue, a homonym.

That's junior high curriculum.

Cletus
10-29-2016, 10:00 AM
The little boy who cried 'wolf' is in the news again. There have been so many announcements of investigations that went no where, no one is listening to this one (except Trump supporters).

You should listen, but no one can force you to be a responsible citizen.

Ethereal
It wasn't a spellcheck. It was a grammar issue, a homonym.

That's junior high curriculum.

Daaaang. Another sick burn. Excuse me while I go cry in the corner.

DGUtley
Coming out with WHAT???? There is no real information there. Just innuendo. He should have at least made a public statement to the effect that at the present time, there is no indication that the emails involve Clinton or classified material. If they knew there was classified material, he would have said so loud and clear. And we know who put us in this situation... the Republican Party Propaganda Ministry.

I forgot that you had actually read the emails.
It is possible that something so dramatic came up in the pertinent emails that postponing a public reaction by not announcing the reopening of the investigation would, be regarded as political interference by covering up a smoking gun until after the election. In this scenario, Comey is assuming the evidence cannot be suppressed, and that he would be held accountable after it comes out. This scenario also indicates that we could be headed for a constitutional crisis, involving the possible indictment of a president-elect before an election. Or the evidence being turned over to the House of Representatives for impeachment hearings.

You don't think that this cascade started with Hillary's conduct? Really?

Ethereal
10-29-2016, 10:03 AM
...and it would've dragged the reputation of the FBI down the toilet.

It was already in the toilet. Comey merely reinforced the preexisting paradigm.

Ethereal
10-29-2016, 10:05 AM
Indeed. Pedophilia is much bigger than people realize.

It's only pedophilia if they're attracted towards prepubescent children.

Ethereal
10-29-2016, 10:09 AM

Untainted, AKA, Democrat victory at any cost.

hanger4
10-29-2016, 10:09 AM

Still got nothing but nazi-esk grammar shots I see. Pointless you claim to be some sort of debater, all I see is argumentum ad hominem.

Ethereal
10-29-2016, 10:10 AM
Yes.

Myself.

Asks himself questions.

Not surprising.

JDubya
10-29-2016, 10:11 AM
I imagine something was concerning enough for him to act. He already covered for her once.

Oh, I'm sure something was....

https://s11.postimg.org/q93ac6jir/mitchbitch1.jpg

Ethereal
10-29-2016, 10:13 AM

Keep the American people in the dark just long enough to ensure a Clinton victory and then tell them the truth after the fact.

How noble and inspiring.

Ethereal
10-29-2016, 10:20 AM
Clinton supporters want to keep this election pristine. They don't need any dirty truths and facts sullying it. Americans might use that information to arrive at a decision of some sort and Clinton loyalists simply cannot abide it.

donttread
10-29-2016, 12:15 PM

Look away, chances are they are doing something even worse they don't want you to know about

AZ Jim
10-29-2016, 01:01 PM
Just tyin up lose endsDid you mean lose ends? Or maybe luce ends or perhaps loze ends?