PDA

View Full Version : Humas in hiding

resister
10-30-2016, 08:09 AM
Huma Abadein is no longer staying within 3 feet of Clinton at all times.Go figure,any time someone around her starts stinkin they drop them at the curb like an illegal alien on a post election voting bus.With the corruption rampant all around her she wont have any friends soon

donttread
10-30-2016, 08:26 AM
So she used the same computer as her pervert husband? Aren't these people rich enough to afford a couple computers? Yup, sensitive government information side by side with files of Weiner's weiner being e-mailed to God knows how many women any one of whom could have been more than she pretended to be and placed cookies and spyware on the computer.
Maybe these bastards are as incompetent as they pretend to be. !

MRogersNhood
10-30-2016, 09:03 AM
Does the FBI have Huma's computer?

resister
10-30-2016, 09:06 AM
Does the FBI have Huma's computer?I believe so and if fox news is correct she has classified email from Clinton on there.we shall see more as the day goes.Ohh let me check my email...maybe hillarys gonna tell me a secret too

birddog
10-31-2016, 09:17 AM
The lesbians Hillary and Huma are lying scum, and it should even be obvious to a lib.!:rollseyes:

Bethere
10-31-2016, 09:19 AM
The lesbians Hillary and Huma are lying scum, and it should even be obvious to a lib.!:rollseyes:
As always you make me embarrassed to be a Christian.

birddog
10-31-2016, 09:23 AM

You should be embarrassed, but not because of me! You support Hillary who supports "third trimester abortions," and she is the most corrupt candidate in history! :rollseyes:

Crepitus
10-31-2016, 09:51 AM

Wile E. is a Christian? He dont act like one.

Crepitus
10-31-2016, 09:53 AM
Faux news is the only one reporting anything about classified email. All other sources say unknown.

Bethere
10-31-2016, 09:56 AM
You should be embarrassed, but not because of me! You support Hillary who supports "third trimester abortions," and she is the most corrupt candidate in history! :rollseyes:

I'm not making an argument. Your body of work speaks for itself.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2016, 10:20 AM
Faux news is the only one reporting anything about classified email. All other sources say unknown.

Do you really think that comment is an indictment against Fox News?

The mainstream media often simultaneously ignore stories.

birddog
10-31-2016, 11:41 AM
I'm not making an argument. Your body of work speaks for itself.

You and the truth continue to be far apart.

Tahuyaman
11-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Huma Abadein is no longer staying within 3 feet of Clinton at all times.Go figure,any time someone around her starts stinkin they drop them at the curb like an illegal alien on a post election voting bus.With the corruption rampant all around her she wont have any friends soon

Evidently she is cooperating fully the with FBI. Either she has nothing to hide, or she is trying to do what she can to prevent becoming the next scape-goat for the Clinton's. No one really knows at this point, but it's going to be interesting to see how this shakes out

Don
11-01-2016, 04:52 PM

The "religious" left has different standards. That's why the MSM doesn't like to talk about them, it makes it harder for them to blame the "religious" right for everything.

donttread
11-01-2016, 06:16 PM
The "religious" left has different standards. That's why the MSM doesn't like to talk about them, it makes it harder for them to blame the "religious" right for everything.

Can you imagine this story coming out even 20 years ago?
1) Our probable future president has mishandled thousands upon thousands of government documents and while guilty of multiple felonies has not been charged. However the investigation is being reopened because some of those documents wound up on her aide's HUSBAND's computer. The husband is a one time congressman who sends naked pics to women whether they want them or not.
Unbeliveable.

MRogersNhood
11-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Can you imagine this story coming out even 20 years ago?
1) Our probable future president has mishandled thousands upon thousands of government documents and while guilty of multiple felonies has not been charged. However the investigation is being reopened because some of those documents wound up on her aide's HUSBAND's computer. The husband is a one time congressman who sends naked pics to women whether they want them or not.
Unbeliveable.
But Nixon was impeached.For 1/5 less.

donttread
11-02-2016, 06:10 AM
But Nixon was impeached.For 1/5 less.

And Hilary was affiliated with the team that went after him.