PDA

View Full Version : this just in humas puter has clinton emails on it

resister
10-30-2016, 08:21 AM
Fox news just reported that Huma Abideins Computer has e mails from Hillary on it(INCLUDING CLASSIFIED INFO).Sorry Hillary voters,it sure as hell aint over by any means

Dangermouse
10-30-2016, 08:23 AM
Fox isn't the most reliable of sources.

resister
10-30-2016, 08:28 AM
Like it or not,youl see MSM cover it soon enough

donttread
10-30-2016, 08:29 AM
I can here it now. Anthony Weiner to some random woman: "It's me again Margaret" "If you look at the picture I sent you I'll show you classified government stuff!" You really can't make this stuff up!
BTW how does a guy with the last name "Weiner" get elected? It would be interesting to see how he did with female voters.

resister
10-30-2016, 08:35 AM
I can here it now. Anthony Weiner to some random woman: "It's me again Margaret" "If you look at the picture I sent you I'll show you classified government stuff!" You really can't make this stuff up!
BTW how does a guy with the last name "Weiner" get elected? It would be interesting to see how he did with female voters.It appears you missed the point of the OP oryou chose to ignore it

resister
10-30-2016, 08:51 AM
It would be interesting to see how he did with female voters.
And homosexuals

donttread
10-30-2016, 10:00 AM
It appears you missed the point of the OP oryou chose to ignore it

I spoke to it in a satire like way. You are wicked literal aren't you?

donttread
10-30-2016, 10:02 AM
And homosexuals

Exactly. I'm trying to think of how I might react to a candidate from Bond lore. Say "Pussy Galore" Not sure I could pass up voting for that, especially the way she looked back when.

hanger4
10-30-2016, 10:06 AM
I spoke to it in a satire like way. You are wicked literal aren't you?

Forums are devoid of body language and inflection so literal is all ya got.

NapRover
10-31-2016, 06:27 AM
Hilarious to see all the dems blaming Comey for their troubles!

donttread
10-31-2016, 07:13 AM
Forums are devoid of body language and inflection so literal is all ya got.

Not really, we just had an obviuos joke attachment posted by Pol taken seriously by one member. Somehow the rest of us didn't take it seriously, even before we saw the word humor in the link. While the inability to see body language does diminish our abilty to interpret post, it not does not leave us with "literal is all we got"

texan
10-31-2016, 11:29 AM

The news end are pretty darn reliable.......Don't confuse this with the op ed types.

Subdermal
10-31-2016, 02:05 PM

Yeah. You should go to DU.com or DailyKos.com

:biglaugh:

decedent
10-31-2016, 04:22 PM
Fox news just reported that Huma Abideins Computer has e mails from Hillary on it(INCLUDING CLASSIFIED INFO).Sorry Hillary voters,it sure as hell aint over by any means

Many people still have Hillary's emails. Why is this worth noting?

resister
10-31-2016, 04:24 PM
Many people still have Hillary's emails. Why is this worth nothing?THE RUSSIANS...THE RUSSIANS!!!:grin:

hanger4
10-31-2016, 04:29 PM
Many people still have Hillary's emails. Why is this worth nothing?

And if any are classified HC needs to hope the recipients hold the proper clearances.

HoneyBadger
10-31-2016, 04:34 PM
Many people still have Hillary's emails. Why is this worth nothing?

The files may contain classified emails Hillary directed her minions to delete.

And this is a big deal because Huma was ordered to turn over any emails and electronic devices used to send and receive emails. She testified that she had done this and well... that was a lie. Unless Huma gave her password to Weiner, she had to have gone on that computer multiple times and logged into her account. If she did give her password to her husband, that opens up an entirely different can of worms since he wasn't cleared for the classified information Hillary and Huma sent on that illegal server.

HoneyBadger
10-31-2016, 04:37 PM
And if any are classified HC needs to hope the recipients hold the proper clearances.

This is why it's ILLEGAL to send classified information on a non-secure network. That's what made Hillary's private server a violation of federal law.

decedent
10-31-2016, 04:41 PM

Sharpen your knives.

Bethere
10-31-2016, 04:51 PM

You are running out of time, Homebrew.

Tick tock.

hanger4
10-31-2016, 04:56 PM
Sharpen your knives.

Open your eyes.

hanger4
10-31-2016, 04:58 PM
You are running out of time, Homebrew.

Tick tock.

You're running out of points Pointless, hence your new user name.

nic34
10-31-2016, 05:06 PM

What INFO is there?

decedent
10-31-2016, 05:26 PM
The files may contain classified emails Hillary directed her minions to delete.

And this is a big deal because Huma was ordered to turn over any emails and electronic devices used to send and receive emails. She testified that she had done this and well... that was a lie. Unless Huma gave her password to Weiner, she had to have gone on that computer multiple times and logged into her account. If she did give her password to her husband, that opens up an entirely different can of worms since he wasn't cleared for the classified information Hillary and Huma sent on that illegal server.

If the emails were classified then they should have been destroyed when Hillary was no longer SoS. That's the law.

decedent
10-31-2016, 05:28 PM
Open your eyes.

Many people handle classified information. Your only concern is Hillary. Not just Hillary but what she did in 2012 when she was the SoS. How about you open your eyes and quit obsessing, waiting to pounce, convinced that Hillary is a criminal, carrying a dying torch.

hanger4
10-31-2016, 06:08 PM
Many people handle classified information. Your only concern is Hillary. Not just Hillary but what she did in 2012 when she was the SoS. How about you open your eyes and quit obsessing, waiting to pounce, convinced that Hillary is a criminal, carrying a dying torch.

"Many people (properly) handle classified information."

You forgot "properly" decedent. Imagine that.

"How about you open your eyes and quit obsessing"

How about you opening your eyes to Hillary's incompetence as SoS.

HoneyBadger
10-31-2016, 08:06 PM
If the emails were classified then they should have been destroyed when Hillary was no longer SoS. That's the law.

If they were classified, it was illegal to send them over Clinton's private server. You don't get to log on and pick up classified emails from home.

Don
10-31-2016, 08:08 PM
https://youtu.be/SpBXarSpDu0