PDA

View Full Version : Post-ABC Tracking poll finds race tied, as Trump opens up an 8-point edge on honesty

DGUtley
11-02-2016, 08:19 AM
Post-ABC Tracking poll finds race tied, as Trump opens up an 8-point edge on honesty. Trump has opened up an eight-point advantage over Clinton on which candidate is more honest and trustworthy, leading 46 to 38 percent among likely voters. The two candidates were tied on this measure the last time a Post-ABC poll asked the question in September; when asked individually, past polls found majorities seeing each candidate as dishonest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/02/tracking-poll-finds-race-tied-as-trump-opens-up-an-8-point-edge-on-honesty/

Cigar
11-02-2016, 08:29 AM
:grin: Remember that look on Mitts face the night he lost?

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/52b1b90beab8eaba32533c2a-1190-625/watch-the-moment-mitt-romney-realizes-he-is-going-to-lose-the-election.jpg

Bethere
11-02-2016, 08:35 AM
Post-ABC Tracking poll finds race tied, as Trump opens up an 8-point edge on honesty. Trump has opened up an eight-point advantage over Clinton on which candidate is more honest and trustworthy, leading 46 to 38 percent among likely voters. The two candidates were tied on this measure the last time a Post-ABC poll asked the question in September; when asked individually, past polls found majorities seeing each candidate as dishonest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/02/tracking-poll-finds-race-tied-as-trump-opens-up-an-8-point-edge-on-honesty/

This is a bogus poll that redefined their likely voter profile two weeks ago.

Their responses are little different than other polls, they just weight the respondents radically differently.

Just look at this forum. Most Republicans claim to be independents. The same thing is true in the field thus year.

When we correct the sample to make Republicans equal to Democrats we count all of the Petes in the sample twice--once as Republicans and once as independents.

THIS is the same thing that caused my friends at our previous home to get all excited in October 2012.

It was as wrong then as it is now.

President Romney laughs, as does your loyal friend Bethere.

MRogersNhood
11-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Why aren't there any early vote-counting trackers?

DGUtley
11-02-2016, 09:07 AM
This is a bogus poll that redefined their likely voter profile two weeks ago. Their responses are little different than other polls, they just weight the respondents radically differently. Just look at this forum. Most Republicans claim to be independents. The same thing is true in the field thus year. When we correct the sample to make Republicans equal to Democrats we count all of the Petes in the sample twice--once as Republicans and once as independents. THIS is the same thing that caused my friends at our previous home to get all excited in October 2012. It was as wrong then as it is now. President Romney laughs, as does your loyal friend Bethere.

Remember that I long ago predicted a Cankles' win. It will be interesting to see if I'm (regrettably) correct.

Bethere
11-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Remember that I long ago predicted a Cankles' win. It will be interesting to see if I'm (regrettably) correct.
Kluber
will win tonight.

DGUtley
11-02-2016, 09:16 AM
Kluber -- will win tonight.

I hope you're as right tonight as you were in 2012.

Green Arrow
11-02-2016, 09:34 AM
The RCP average has Clinton +2.2.

MRogersNhood
11-02-2016, 11:03 AM
The RCP average has Clinton +2.2.

RCP is garbage.

resister
11-02-2016, 11:06 AM
Any one who believes shes not a liar lives in there own little dream land(go back and watch Comeys announcement,in case you missed it

Green Arrow
11-02-2016, 12:00 PM
RCP is garbage.

Only because they have Trump losing a close one. If they had Trump up by +10 you'd sing their praises.

Docthehun
11-02-2016, 12:07 PM

Sorry Counselor, inadvertently snuck in before the end of your post.

Suppose that Trump faced the same level of scrutiny (30 years of very public exposure), I suspect he'd easily be her equal in transgressions. What sayeth ye?

ripmeister
11-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Sorry Counselor, inadvertently snuck in before the end of your post.

Suppose that Trump faced the same level of scrutiny (30 years of very public exposure), I suspect he'd easily be her equal in transgressions. What sayeth ye?

My guess is it would be quite ugly.

DGUtley
11-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Sorry Counselor, inadvertently snuck in before the end of your post. Suppose that Trump faced the same level of scrutiny (30 years of very public exposure), I suspect he'd easily be her equal in transgressions. What sayeth ye?

On one hand, you'd think that the Clinton Machine would've found anything that was findable.

I'm not sure -- I would think that Trump would likely have equal transgressions, but I'm not sure he's had the protection that she's had. I think she's been very protected over the years, not on criminal things, but on incompetent things. Where would he get that kind of protection? prosecutors love to take down bigwigs. The nasty stuff? yes, of course. His emails? OMO, it'd be disgusting, just like hers.

I can't for the life of me think why they went with her. As you know, I'm not a Trump fan, I'm an Anti-Clinton Court person.

suds00
11-02-2016, 12:56 PM
either way trump voters will get what they deserve.

Cigar
11-02-2016, 01:25 PM
8 Point Edge on Honesty ... well I hope he enjoys being President of Honesty :laugh:

But next Wednesday, Hillary Clinton will be your next President of The United States :grin:

DGUtley
11-02-2016, 01:32 PM
8 Point Edge on Honesty ... well I hope he enjoys being President of Honesty :laugh: But next Wednesday, Hillary Clinton will be your next President of The United States :grin:

You were a little slow today, but I do like that one. Kudos. President of Honesty.